TESTERS WANTED! ×

MyGolfSpy Tournament

Har in the Hat

I think this is an awesome idea and has generated some good discussion. Especially about a potential official MGS weekend get-together, which would be legendary.

I love what Har is trying to do, great way for spies to get together. I need to prove to CG2 I'm not normally as bad as I was last time 🙂

Rick Shiels is trying to put together on his youtube channel a golf day, where all of his followers play golf on the same day and send in picture/video clips. Something like this is definitely doable, especially doing some live streaming, etc. We could even do a leaderboard made up of everyone's net scores. It's not the same as being in the same place, but at the very least it would let me cheat without any of you watching!

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

I believe two threads got merged. One that was general DMV talk and one for an outing we did at Swan Point.   But this will catch you up on some of the action and namws. 
We are mostly central MD with a couple Richmond/Norfolk area guys thrown in. 
[/url]  

This is a drive for me, however if it’s done again this August I’d be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• 2 years later...
On 1/11/2019 at 7:09 AM, PlaidJacket said:

This topic/idea arrives each year. I have tried in the past to suggest and or help organize a MGS  nationwide tournament series with zero results. So good luck. I'd also say that I'm very interested as long as it's in my home town and doesn't cost anything. That's what you'll encounter. I "hosted" a Texas event a few years ago and what started out promising with 21 players signing up (Texas only) ended up being a 5-some on a Saturday. Nobody wanted to travel past their own backyard and nobody wanted to put up any money for a payout or  even a trophy, etc. Except 5 of us. I personally bought 3 little medals to pass out to our first through 3rd place finishers and we had a token cash award. It was fun and I met 4 members who I enjoyed playing with. Ethan was there and he's the only guy I still see in the forum. The others have vanished as best I can tell.

Best wishes on your tournament. Unless the MGS Headquarters gets behind an endeavor such as you're suggesting it ain't going to happen and certainly not on a national scale. Organizing and running a golf tournament for forum members isn't part of their business model I'd wager.

The idea of a MGS National Meet-up just sounds fun and I for one would love to see it happen.  Perusing through the thread archives, I stumbled on this thread and this post.  While I agree with what @PlaidJacketis saying, the never give up on the idea part of me kicks in. We're now having our 3rd Annual PNW Meet-up (next week) and while we've not yet been able to get the numbers we'd love to see participate, it hasn't stopped us from trying.

Certainly C19 has thrown a wrench into things and even with it (we hope) moving off into the annals of history, it may take another year of backside recovery to get us to the point folks might consider participating in such an event.  Summer 2022? Curious to hear how many would honestly consider the time and expense for a national meet-up, best location, and duration.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

19 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

The idea of a MGS National Meet-up just sounds fun and I for one would love to see it happen.  Perusing through the thread archives, I stumbled on this thread and this post.  While I agree with what @PlaidJacketis saying, the never give up on the idea part of me kicks in. We're now having our 3rd Annual PNW Meet-up (next week) and while we've not yet been able to get the numbers we'd love to see participate, it hasn't stopped us from trying.

Certainly C19 has thrown a wrench into things and even with it (we hope) moving off into the annals of history, it may take another year of backside recovery to get us to the point folks might consider participating in such an event.  Summer 2022? Curious to hear how many would honestly consider the time and expense for a national meet-up, best location, and duration.

For me it would be solely dependent on where it was held. I’d have to drive to it, use some points for a hotel… I’d be “in”.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

If a Central US location is used, then I'd think I could definitely make it happen.  OK is fairly close to central and I could likely drive to anywhere that would fit that description.  I'm all in!

WITB:

Taylormade SIM2 Max 9° w/ UST ProForce V2 5F3 @ 45"

Callaway Epic Speed 4wd w/ AccuFLEX Evolution Reg

Dynacraft Genesis 3 hybrid w/ Steelfiber i95r

Srixon ZX5 4-6 and ZX7 7-GW w/ UST Recoil 95 F4 soft stepped once

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 54/10 w/ Recoil 95 F4 shaft

Cleveland RTX-4 58/03 w/ Recoil 95 F4 9i shaft

Odyssey SL EXO Marxman

Pondering:

Nothing at the moment

In the locker:

Too much to list

47 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

There has been talk of such an event at headquarters.  I don't know of any details or when it would happen but I do know there is interest in holding such an event.   It would most likely occur near MGS headquarters in Yorktown VA.   Would you come here and  what would you like to have the event look like?   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

8 minutes ago, cnosil said:

There has been talk of such an event at headquarters.  I don't know of any details or when it would happen but I do know there is interest in holding such an event.   It would most likely occur near MGS headquarters in Yorktown VA.   Would you come here and  what would you like to have the event look like?   

Yes I would.  To help amortize the travel time and expense, I think at least a two day event would make sense.  I'd probably make it a drive trip and play some long on the bucket list courses in route to and from... perhaps with some spies who cannot make the national event.  

If Adam & Co. can include a complimentary MGS logo towel as part of the deal, it's a no brainer 🙂

I’d love to see something like this happen, most of you know I came from one of the other forums that did a lot of outings and when they were just outings with everybody having fun and playing golf they were great but then they got to be a money grab for the owners of that forum and they weren’t fun anymore.

@PlaidJacketI would love to see another one put together in Texas it wouldn’t have to be a tournament just a bunch of dudes getting together and playing some golf over a weekend.

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

8 minutes ago, TBT said:

I’d love to see something like this happen, most of you know I came from one of the other forums that did a lot of outings and when they were just outings with everybody having fun and playing golf they were great but then they got to be a money grab for the owners of that forum and they weren’t fun anymore.

@PlaidJacketI would love to see another one put together in Texas it wouldn’t have to be a tournament just a bunch of dudes getting together and playing some golf over a weekend.

Not sure which other forum you're referring to, but I'd be down for an outing in TX, too.  I'm in OKC, but something in between Dallas and Houston would be doable.  Heck, even Houston would be doable with enough lead time.

WITB:

Taylormade SIM2 Max 9° w/ UST ProForce V2 5F3 @ 45"

Callaway Epic Speed 4wd w/ AccuFLEX Evolution Reg

Dynacraft Genesis 3 hybrid w/ Steelfiber i95r

Srixon ZX5 4-6 and ZX7 7-GW w/ UST Recoil 95 F4 soft stepped once

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 54/10 w/ Recoil 95 F4 shaft

Cleveland RTX-4 58/03 w/ Recoil 95 F4 9i shaft

Odyssey SL EXO Marxman

Pondering:

Nothing at the moment

In the locker:

Too much to list

The local/regional events are great but we're talking a national event... a spy round-up for the ages! 

Perhaps we need a new, un-merged thread that is specific to a national event?  No matter what location is selected, it will require travel by most.  What's unclear is whether the members decision to participate is primarily the cost and time of travel or the interest in such an event?  

Hence, the purpose of my stoking this pile of embers... just trying to get an honest read on interest.  

I could be in dependent on location as I would be driving.   Having something planned out to 2022 would be beneficial for me.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

I'd be in with enough notice. 

Mizuno ST190, 9 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 6S

Mizuno ST190, 14 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 7S

Mizuno ST200 , 18 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Miura CB 301, 4 iron, Fujikura Ventus 9x

Miura CB 301, 5-PW Nippon Modus 120S

Miura K Grind, 52, 54 and 58, Nippon Modus 130s  hand ground by Usher Golf

Miura KM 006 LH 

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I agree and have been there done that with the local outings  A lot of time goes into trying to arrange a simple outing for 12 to 20 guys, so many back and forth, Tom can't make Date A, Bill can't make Date B, etc.    I've just learned when I do attempt to put one together, I say  Here's the date, course and time.  Let me know by X date if you can make it or not.    Then we inevitably get 20 guys who say yeah, Im in, but when it comes time to paying or showing up, you end up with 6 to 8 at most..ha

But you are  correct an outing with the MGS backing and the ability to meet the guys at HQ and find spend time with them playing at least two rounds on a  quality course, would likely incent people to make at least a few hours drive. 

I couldn’t make one outing and now I’m an example rough crowd lol

12 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

I couldn’t make one outing and now I’m an example rough crowd lol

ha ha.
Trust me. I wasn’t thinking of you.  But many of the more local guys from THP that I tried doing it for several times.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

13 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

ha ha.
Trust me. I wasn’t thinking of you.  But many of the more local guys from THP that I tried doing it for several times.  

giphy.gif

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

With 3 littles I am definitely not master of my own fate (or calendar) but this is absolutely something I would prioritize making.  Heard I might be assigned to Langley AFB next summer too...would make this a helluva lot easier for me!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

2 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

With 3 littles I am definitely not master of my own fate (or calendar) but this is absolutely something I would prioritize making.  Heard I might be assigned to Langley AFB next summer too...would make this a helluva lot easier for me!

We could get you to be one of the most wanted testers as well. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

That would be really cool.  I’m going to start planting the seed with my Mrs. and @Lacassem’s old lady as well.  We’ll just need to convince them that its some sort of beach trip or scouting trip for when we inevitably move south.  

2022 should give me enough time to get the final approval!  It would be cool to do a meet and greet with some of the HQ guys, testers, and forum members.  

As the guy who does the tee-time reservations for our annual NH trip I get that its a lot of work and can be a pain to get people to commit, but let’s make it happen!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

4 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

That would be really cool.  I’m going to start planting the seed with my Mrs. and @Lacassem’s old lady as well.  We’ll just need to convince them that its some sort of beach trip or scouting trip for when we inevitably move south.  

2022 should give me enough time to get the final approval!  It would be cool to do a meet and greet with some of the HQ guys, testers, and forum members.  

As the guy who does the tee-time reservations for our annual NH trip I get that its a lot of work and can be a pain to get people to commit, but let’s make it happen!

It’s better coming from you on these things....but the ladies will be happy if they can hit up the beach for a few days.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

44 minutes ago, cnosil said:

We could get you to be one of the most wanted testers as well. 

Brother, trust me, it was the FIRST thing that crossed my mind...

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

It'd be around a 9 hour drive for me but I would absolutely do my best to make something like this. Years ago when I was with a forum that we won't name, I was able to meet @ole gray and @DawgDaddy at a regional meetup we had. Then we were able to get together and play again, some of the most fun I've had golfing!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

1 hour ago, Josh Ross said:

It'd be around a 9 hour drive for me but I would absolutely do my best to make something like this. Years ago when I was with a forum that we won't name, I was able to meet @ole gray and @DawgDaddy at a regional meetup we had. Then we were able to get together and play again, some of the most fun I've had golfing!

The regional meetups were the best, it was just guys getting together meeting for the first time and establishing a bond, and having a good time playing golf.  The the owner saw he could make money off these everyone, and it became a shameless personal money grab for him.  Ruined a great thing! 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

26 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

The regional meetups were the best, it was just guys getting together meeting for the first time and establishing a bond, and having a good time playing golf.  The the owner saw he could make money off these everyone, and it became a shameless personal money grab for him.  Ruined a great thing! 

Yup. And god forbid you organized an unofficial regional meetup that ended up being more popular than the money grabs. To the black list you went!

HQ is only a few hours away from Baltimore, that gives me something to convince the wife that we go visit our daughters in Baltimore for a few days and I can take a drive a little further south for some golf.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

My golf game might not be ready by 2022, but I should be there (as long as it's not the day of my son's high school graduation or the weekend we move him into whatever college he attends)... But I have it easy, only a 4.5 hour drive. Maybe make a family weekend of it and hit Busch Gardens as well.

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 & 5 woods

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70: 939X 4H 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with KBS Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:Sub70: 286 Wedge (50 degrees)

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 (56 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

:maxfli: Tour 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Garmin S10

4 hours ago, Josh Ross said:

If you old boys make the trip from GA, I plan on joining you when you come through SC.   🤞this all can work.  After party with @Golfspy_CG2

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO