Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

MyGolfSpy Tournament

Har in the Hat

5 hours ago, jlukes said:

Yup. And god forbid you organized an unofficial regional meetup that ended up being more popular than the money grabs. To the black list you went!

Oh man.  You’re right.  That got you shunned!   Ha. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

9 hours ago, Josh Ross said:

It'd be around a 9 hour drive for me but I would absolutely do my best to make something like this. Years ago when I was with a forum that we won't name, I was able to meet @ole gray and @DawgDaddy at a regional meetup we had. Then we were able to get together and play again, some of the most fun I've had golfing!

That was a blast, I still think about that more often than you probably think I do.  Depending on dates of a get together at Spy headquarters,  I would be interested in attending for sure. 

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

4 hours ago, jlukes said:

Me, Ricky and a basically all of the NJ and Eastern PA guys

I remember that…lol for some reason that was a no no…lol

The regional meetups were great….I remember driving from Houston all the way to Des Moines, Iowa just to play golf for 2 days with a bunch of guys from the internet 🤪  it was a blast! Too bad he ruined all of that

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

14 hours ago, Peaksy68 said:

I was interested in making the big trip (travel restrictions notwithstanding) but I don’t think it’s advisable for the hat and me to be in the same location 😅

Leave all the loudmouth gear at home and the hat may stay in my basement...

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

43 minutes ago, MattF said:

Leave all the loudmouth gear at home and the hat may stay in my basement...

I think everyone else would chip in for new golf attire for me just so they won’t have to see the hat, win win for me😂

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

4 hours ago, Peaksy68 said:

I think everyone else would chip in for new golf attire for me 

Only to cover up those legs!

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

• 7 months later...

Hey all - KennyB mentioned to me there may possibly could be a meet-up at or near MGS HQ sometime this coming May-June ('22) - if so I'm def gonna try to make it (already have the provisional go-ahead from The Boss) buuut .... fyi I'd prefer to play with a non-competitive / "just out to have fun" (aka beer-drinking 🤪) group! 

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

4 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Hey all - KennyB mentioned to me there may possibly could be a meet-up at or near MGS HQ sometime this coming May-June ('22) - if so I'm def gonna try to make it (already have the provisional go-ahead from The Boss) buuut .... fyi I'd prefer to play with a non-competitive / "just out to have fun" (aka beer-drinking 🤪) group! 

I was just relating what I remember @cnosil mentioning last summer.  If the timing is right, I'm planning a trip east to Johnson City, TN area to meet friends I used to work with.  Dates are somewhat flexible (at this point), and I would also like to hook up with @Tom the Golf Nut and @sirchunksalot on the same trip.  It's a lot to coordinate, but I'm willing to extend my trip to MGS HQ if there is a chance to meet more Spys.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I was just relating what I remember @cnosil mentioning last summer.  If the timing is right, I'm planning a trip east to Johnson City, TN area to meet friends I used to work with.  Dates are somewhat flexible (at this point), and I would also like to hook up with @Tom the Golf Nut and @sirchunksalot on the same trip.  It's a lot to coordinate, but I'm willing to extend my trip to MGS HQ if there is a chance to meet more Spys.

I know it has been discussed ( @Golfspy_CG2 probably has more inside info)  and I was at HQ when Adam and Harry were discussing so I provided some input.  I think they are waiting for all this COVID stuff to die down some.  Adam is all about doing things well and wants to make sure it is done right.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

10 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I know it has been discussed ( @Golfspy_CG2 probably has more inside info)  and I was at HQ when Adam and Harry were discussing so I provided some input.  I think they are waiting for all this COVID stuff to die down some.  Adam is all about doing things well and wants to make sure it is done right.  

Count me in wherever & whenever it's decided.  👍

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

@cnosil is correct about both waiting until COVID is in a much better place snd Adam wanting to do it right.  I would say at this point May-June Is very unlikely.   

Bit on the othet hand I have been tossing around an idea in my head for a local/regional meet up at a place here in MD that I really like snd it’s a perfect venue for those that would want to make it a multiple day Friday-Sunday thing or just one day of it. 

Once I get more of it worked out I’d mention it to Harry snd or Adam and see if one of them wanted to make it up. It’s about 2.5 hours from HQ  

Still just a thought in my mid right now  but it could be s way to get the bigger HQ event kickstarted  

9 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

@cnosil is correct about both waiting until COVID is in a much better place snd Adam wanting to do it right.  I would say at this point May-June Is very unlikely.   

Bit on the othet hand I have been tossing around an idea in my head for a local/regional meet up at a place here in MD that I really like snd it’s a perfect venue for those that would want to make it a multiple day Friday-Sunday thing or just one day of it. 

Once I get more of it worked out I’d mention it to Harry snd or Adam and see if one of them wanted to make it up. It’s about 2.5 hours from HQ  

Still just a thought in my mid right now  but it could be s way to get the bigger HQ event kickstarted  

MD is in the acceptable drive range for me!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

10 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Great Idea Rob....As long as it is not graduation weekend I am in.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

53 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

MD is in the acceptable drive range for me!

10 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I may be able to swing this as I get out to Williamsport pretty often and can surround a work trip out of it.  Keep me posted.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

I am always down to play, if needed, I can always set something up here in Delaware too...cricket, cricket

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

I'm in for a DE get together.....being Eastern shore we would prefer to be adopted by DE anyway!!  😁 

@ballplayer002003   Have you played Odessa this past year?  I never managed to get back there after playing late 2020 and wondered how it was playing.  It seemed like a pretty good deal $-wise for the layout & shape.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

14 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Funny, I was considering to trip to HQ myself.  Hey @sirchunksalot you interested? We can go up together. We talked about Crossville but we can play a round in my area with @Kenny B.  Then see how the timing works up to VA. It's about 6-1/2 hrs from my area. 

Whoop , whoop. Can you say ROAD TRIP!

Hopefully HQ can get a date out soon so everyone can make arrangements. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

10 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Funny, I was considering to trip to HQ myself.  Hey @sirchunksalot you interested? We can go up together. We talked about Crossville but we can play a round in my area with @Kenny B.  Then see how the timing works up to VA. It's about 6-1/2 hrs from my area. 

Whoop , whoop. Can you say ROAD TRIP!

Hopefully HQ can get a date out soon so everyone can make arrangements. 

I think it'd be fun to go up to HQ, I've been wanting to do the trip up there for the last couple of years. I think it would be fun to get to meet a bunch of fellow spies and get to know them in person. 

Definitely interested.  A military move this summer makes things pretty tough, but I'll be following and hopefully I can make it work.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Pretty sure I'd drive to Delaware to play with Rob again.

In the bag:

Bag: 

1 hour ago, MattF said:

Pretty sure I'd drive to Delaware to play with Rob again.

And Maryland is even closer 🙂

On 1/15/2022 at 11:12 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Nice! Yeah if it comes together I'll come down from LI .. would like to visit places in the DelMarVa / Chesapeake Bay region!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I'd certainly be interested.  Living in the DC suburbs, almost anywhere that's been mentioned is a reasonable drive for me.  

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

3 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

And Maryland is even closer 🙂

I don't know where I am most the time!

In the bag:

Bag: 

24 minutes ago, MattF said:

I don't know where I am most the time!

If we say we're playing in Annapolis will you end up driving to Indiana??    😁

3 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

I loved that commercial! 

18 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

Farked if I know what you're talking about, I'm a dirty foreigner.

In the bag:

Bag: 

2 minutes ago, MattF said:

Farked if I know what you're talking about, I'm a dirty foreigner.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG