MyGolfSpy Tournament

I could be in dependent on location as I would be driving.   Having something planned out to 2022 would be beneficial for me.

• Like 1

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X

3 Hybrid: :titelist-small: 818H2 Fujikura Atmos TS Blue 8X

4 Iron - Srixon ZX 23* Recoil F5

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: MP 18 SC Dynamic Gold AMT X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:  image.png.cca2328f4144a299c795aa9b8f3bf677.png Inovai 6.0              :scotty-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"  

I'd be in with enough notice. 

• Like 2

Mizuno ST190, 9 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 6S

Mizuno ST190, 14 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 7S

Mizuno ST200 , 18 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Miura CB 301, 4 iron, Fujikura Ventus 9x

Miura CB 301, 5-PW Nippon Modus 120S

Miura K Grind, 52, 54 and 58, Nippon Modus 130s  hand ground by Usher Golf

Miura KM 006 LH 

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I agree and have been there done that with the local outings  A lot of time goes into trying to arrange a simple outing for 12 to 20 guys, so many back and forth, Tom can't make Date A, Bill can't make Date B, etc.    I've just learned when I do attempt to put one together, I say  Here's the date, course and time.  Let me know by X date if you can make it or not.    Then we inevitably get 20 guys who say yeah, Im in, but when it comes time to paying or showing up, you end up with 6 to 8 at most..ha

But you are  correct an outing with the MGS backing and the ability to meet the guys at HQ and find spend time with them playing at least two rounds on a  quality course, would likely incent people to make at least a few hours drive. 

I couldn’t make one outing and now I’m an example rough crowd lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

I couldn’t make one outing and now I’m an example rough crowd lol

ha ha.
Trust me. I wasn’t thinking of you.  But many of the more local guys from THP that I tried doing it for several times.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

:titelist-small: TSi2 Kuro Kage 50g R Flex

:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:ping-small: Heppler Tomcast 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

13 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

ha ha.
Trust me. I wasn’t thinking of you.  But many of the more local guys from THP that I tried doing it for several times.  

giphy.gif

• Haha 5

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10
Whatever ball I have 3 dozen of that my kids got me as a gift

Twitter: @russtopherb

With 3 littles I am definitely not master of my own fate (or calendar) but this is absolutely something I would prioritize making.  Heard I might be assigned to Langley AFB next summer too...would make this a helluva lot easier for me!

• Like 4

Driver:  :honma:TR20 460, Vizard 60g Stiff

FW:  :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 65g Stiff

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: SIM DHY 3 & 4H, Diamana Limited Hybrid 75g Stiff

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 5-GW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM8 54 S Grind, 60 M Grind

Putter: :EVNROLL:ER7B 

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1X

Tested the Honma TR20 460 driver

2 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

With 3 littles I am definitely not master of my own fate (or calendar) but this is absolutely something I would prioritize making.  Heard I might be assigned to Langley AFB next summer too...would make this a helluva lot easier for me!

We could get you to be one of the most wanted testers as well. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :callaway-small: 54-10S   :cleveland-small: 588  58-12
Putter:  :seemore-small: mFGP2

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180, Bellum Winmore 787

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

That would be really cool.  I’m going to start planting the seed with my Mrs. and @Lacassem’s old lady as well.  We’ll just need to convince them that its some sort of beach trip or scouting trip for when we inevitably move south.  

2022 should give me enough time to get the final approval!  It would be cool to do a meet and greet with some of the HQ guys, testers, and forum members.  

As the guy who does the tee-time reservations for our annual NH trip I get that its a lot of work and can be a pain to get people to commit, but let’s make it happen!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

4 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

That would be really cool.  I’m going to start planting the seed with my Mrs. and @Lacassem’s old lady as well.  We’ll just need to convince them that its some sort of beach trip or scouting trip for when we inevitably move south.  

2022 should give me enough time to get the final approval!  It would be cool to do a meet and greet with some of the HQ guys, testers, and forum members.  

As the guy who does the tee-time reservations for our annual NH trip I get that its a lot of work and can be a pain to get people to commit, but let’s make it happen!

It’s better coming from you on these things....but the ladies will be happy if they can hit up the beach for a few days.

• Like 4

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Thread

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

44 minutes ago, cnosil said:

We could get you to be one of the most wanted testers as well. 

Brother, trust me, it was the FIRST thing that crossed my mind...

• Like 4

Driver:  :honma:TR20 460, Vizard 60g Stiff

FW:  :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 65g Stiff

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: SIM DHY 3 & 4H, Diamana Limited Hybrid 75g Stiff

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 5-GW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM8 54 S Grind, 60 M Grind

Putter: :EVNROLL:ER7B 

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1X

Tested the Honma TR20 460 driver

It'd be around a 9 hour drive for me but I would absolutely do my best to make something like this. Years ago when I was with a forum that we won't name, I was able to meet @ole gray and @DawgDaddy at a regional meetup we had. Then we were able to get together and play again, some of the most fun I've had golfing!

• Like 6

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
3 Wood: :cobra-small: SpeedZone 14.5° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 6.0
3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2017 CLK 19° Fujikura Speeder Evolution HB Stiff
4 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 22° Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Stiff
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Forged 5-9, JPX 921 Tour PW Project X LZ 6.0 Blackout Edition
Wedges: Edison Forged 49°, 53°, 57°
Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 34"
Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

GPS: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch (Thanks MGS!)

1 hour ago, Josh Ross said:

It'd be around a 9 hour drive for me but I would absolutely do my best to make something like this. Years ago when I was with a forum that we won't name, I was able to meet @ole gray and @DawgDaddy at a regional meetup we had. Then we were able to get together and play again, some of the most fun I've had golfing!

The regional meetups were the best, it was just guys getting together meeting for the first time and establishing a bond, and having a good time playing golf.  The the owner saw he could make money off these everyone, and it became a shameless personal money grab for him.  Ruined a great thing! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

:titelist-small: TSi2 Kuro Kage 50g R Flex

:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:ping-small: Heppler Tomcast 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

26 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

The regional meetups were the best, it was just guys getting together meeting for the first time and establishing a bond, and having a good time playing golf.  The the owner saw he could make money off these everyone, and it became a shameless personal money grab for him.  Ruined a great thing! 

Yup. And god forbid you organized an unofficial regional meetup that ended up being more popular than the money grabs. To the black list you went!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 4

CC5 sig.png

HQ is only a few hours away from Baltimore, that gives me something to convince the wife that we go visit our daughters in Baltimore for a few days and I can take a drive a little further south for some golf.

• Like 6

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

My golf game might not be ready by 2022, but I should be there (as long as it's not the day of my son's high school graduation or the weekend we move him into whatever college he attends)... But I have it easy, only a 4.5 hour drive. Maybe make a family weekend of it and hit Busch Gardens as well.

• Like 3

:callaway-small: Big Bertha (2014)

:callaway-small: X-20s 4-SW (missing 9 iron 😬)*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 (56 degrees)

:odyssey-small: White Hot #4

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 & 5 woods

:nike-small: Miami Hurricane Stand Bag

:callaway-small: Supersoft

*Getting fitted in a month or so, will update weapons of choice then!

4 hours ago, Josh Ross said:

If you old boys make the trip from GA, I plan on joining you when you come through SC.   🤞this all can work.  After party with @Golfspy_CG2

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w, Evenflow Riptide
:nike-small: Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

I don't give a damn where it is, I'm coming and so is the hat! I might try and grab @MaxEntropy and @tony@CIC and road trip it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!