Sign in to follow this  
Golfspy_CG2

WITB Matt Kuchar Sony Open

Our Sponsors

Kuchar's winning clubs at the Sony.  He still has some oldie but goodie Irons in there. 

But love his choice of Driver😎

DRIVER: Bridgestone Tour B JGR (9.5 degrees), with Fujikura ATMOS Black Tour Spec 6S shaft

FAIRWAY WOODS: Titleist TS2 (13.5 degrees) with Fujikura Speeder Evolution 757 X shaft

HYBRIDS: Bridgestone Tour B XD-H (18 degrees), Ping Anser (20 degrees), with Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X shafts

IRONS: Bridgestone J15 CB (5-PW), with True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 S300 shafts

WEDGES: Bridgestone J40 Forged (52 degrees bent to 51), with Aerotech Steelfiber i110X shaft; Cleveland RTX-4 (58 bent to 57, 64 bent to 63 degrees) with KBS Tour 120 S shafts

PUTTER: Bettinardi Kuchar Model 1 Arm Lock

BALL: Bridgestone Tour B X

GRIPS: Iomic X-Grip

• Like 2

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Koooch! He’s won twice already! Sweet! I’ve always liked him as he seems like a good dude. Smiles a lot, and beats everyone at Ping-Pong at the Ryder Cup! Hahahaha! I hear he’s hilarious, and can verbally jab with the best of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PMookie said:

Koooch! He’s won twice already! Sweet! I’ve always liked him as he seems like a good dude. Smiles a lot, and beats everyone at Ping-Pong at the Ryder Cup! Hahahaha! I hear he’s hilarious, and can verbally jab with the best of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah.  There's a story about he and Phil  going back and forth at the Ryder Cup.  Phil showed up wearing a pair of ugly green boots.  Kuchar asked where in the world he got those.   Phil said "these are special.  You only get them after you win your third Masters."   Kuchar didn't miss a beat and shot back, "well then, I hope I only win two".  Lol 

• Like 5

Does any of the other staffers game a Bridgestone Driver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that his wallet, hiding in that staff bag?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I love the mix of clubs and even shafts. Uses a stiff in the driver but then X in woods, then light stiffs in irons, then a random X in a wedge. Play what works