Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Don’t see how you guys could’ve improved on the Nx7.


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was excited to hear about this, our Rep was in last week and showed me pictures of it..although didn't have one on hand to demo 😥  But I didn't want to post anything about it and break any sort of embargo that might have been in place.  Definitely looking forward to seeing it and giving it a go.   That said, I ordered a couple of the NX7 and NX7 Pro for the shop as they are such a great value and product. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I was excited to hear about this, our Rep was in last week and showed me pictures of it..although didn't have one on hand to demo 😥  But I didn't want to post anything about it and break any sort of embargo that might have been in place.  Definitely looking forward to seeing it and giving it a go.   That said, I ordered a couple of the NX7 and NX7 Pro for the shop as they are such a great value and product. 

It hasn't been a very closely guarded secret but we were excited full announce it today. We will have a few at the PGA Show for people to use so stay tuned. We think this will be a great addition to our product line and complements the NX7 and Pro well. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PrecisionProGolf said:

It hasn't been a very closely guarded secret but we were excited full announce it today. We will have a few at the PGA Show for people to use so stay tuned. We think this will be a great addition to our product line and complements the NX7 and Pro well. 

Great, I'll see you there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The built in magnet sounds amazing.  One of those "why the hell didn't anyone else think of that" situations.

It better be strong though, I've taken my cart in some places best reserved for off road 4x4's 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Great, I'll see you there!

Can't wait!!!

1 hour ago, hckymeyer said:

The built in magnet sounds amazing.  One of those "why the hell didn't anyone else think of that" situations.

It better be strong though, I've taken my cart in some places best reserved for off road 4x4's 🙂

We were thinking the same thing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, robertson153 said:

Don’t see how you guys could’ve improved on the Nx7.


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Actually there are 2 improvements I'd love to see  on my NX7 Pro:  1. A better strap "thingy" (as opposed to the little bar that you thread the strap through). 

2: A soft eyepiece  - even if it's an additional (cost) accessory. Much like ones designed for cameras. It would really help those of us that have to wear glasses. https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/37324-REG/Nikon_2362_DK_3_Rubber_Eyecup.html

Heck I might even buy one and see if I can adapt it to my LRF. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great news. Love my nx7 with slope. Never had a complaint and always gives me confidence with the yardage. Continued success to your company!


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Actually there are 2 improvements I'd love to see  on my NX7 Pro:  1. A better strap "thingy" (as opposed to the little bar that you thread the strap through). 
2: A soft eyepiece  - even if it's an additional (cost) accessory. Much like ones designed for cameras. It would really help those of us that have to wear glasses. https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/37324-REG/Nikon_2362_DK_3_Rubber_Eyecup.html
Heck I might even buy one and see if I can adapt it to my LRF. 
 

I could see how those would be beneficial for some, but I don’t wear glasses and don’t use the strap thing. Now that I think about it the brighter screen would be nice.


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hckymeyer said:

The built in magnet sounds amazing.  One of those "why the hell didn't anyone else think of that" situations.

It better be strong though, I've taken my cart in some places best reserved for off road 4x4's 🙂

Yeah. That's going to be a huge feature.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2019 at 2:40 PM, hckymeyer said:

The built in magnet sounds amazing.  One of those "why the hell didn't anyone else think of that" situations.

It better be strong though, I've taken my cart in some places best reserved for off road 4x4's 🙂

We took it out for a little 'product testing' this week during PGA Show and the magnet is strong. We tried to hit as many bumps as we could and couldn't get it to move. We wouldn't recommend hitting any jumps but it is solid (and just looks sharp on the cart too)

DSC_0749.JPG

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PrecisionProGolf said:

We took it out for a little 'product testing' this week during PGA Show and the magnet is strong. We tried to hit as many bumps as we could and couldn't get it to move. We wouldn't recommend hitting any jumps but it is solid (and just looks sharp on the cart too)

DSC_0749.JPG

Awesome, now I'll have to test it on my cart that goes a bit faster than stock 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any updates on the release date for the NX9 HD? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mr.hicksta said:

Any updates on the release date for the NX9 HD? 

We don't have a date set but end of May/beginning of June

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PrecisionProGolf said:

We don't have a date set but end of May/beginning of June

 

Awesome, thanks! I've used a Leupold for years, but I'm definitely intrigued by the NX9 HD 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, mr.hicksta said:

Awesome, thanks! I've used a Leupold for years, but I'm definitely intrigued by the NX9 HD 😀

of course! if you haven't already if you enter your email here, you will be added to the list to be one of the first to know when it is available.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PrecisionProGolf said:

of course! if you haven't already if you enter your email here, you will be added to the list to be one of the first to know when it is available.  

I actually signed up for updates this morning so I'll keep an eye out for any emails from y'all!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick update everybody! We were hoping to have the NX9 HD Slope shipping at the end of this week but they are still currently sitting in customs where they have been for quite a few days now. Hopefully they will be released by the end of the week and we can start shipping nearly next week. We apologize for the delays and appreciate everybody’s patience. 

 

The first place they will be available to is an email list and if you haven’t been add to this list, here in the link to it. https://www.precisionprogolf.com/nx9-hd-slope-landing/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...