Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Our Sponsors

We wanted to say thank you to everybody who has purchased the NX9 HD Slope so far! We had more higher demand right off the bat and we have sold out of our original stock. We should have a couple hundred more in about 2 weeks. We are taking back orders and also will let everybody know when we are back in stock. More information can be found below. Thanks everybody!!

https://www.precisionprogolf.com/product/nx9-hd-slope-rangefinder/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, PrecisionProGolf said:

We wanted to say thank you to everybody who has purchased the NX9 HD Slope so far! We had more higher demand right off the bat and we have sold out of our original stock. We should have a couple hundred more in about 2 weeks. We are taking back orders and also will let everybody know when we are back in stock. More information can be found below. Thanks everybody!!

https://www.precisionprogolf.com/product/nx9-hd-slope-rangefinder/

Thanks for the update. My NX7 Pro is working flawlessly so I won't be upgrading yet. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to receiving mine in the mail and begin MGS testing for everyone! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JonMUSC08 said:

Looking forward to receiving mine in the mail and begin MGS testing for everyone! 

Likewise! I am very excited to try it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup!  Can't wait to do a deep compare against my GX-3i2, and hopefully some light comparisons vs some bushnell's and a NX7 as well!

I've got some specific tests in mind already, and already know the magnet will be great.  Just this weekend I was golfing with my friend who has a Bushnell (V3 maybe?) and he would leave it between us in the seat.... it fell behind the golf bags more than once.

Looking forward to experiencing what the NX9 has to offer! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there any discount codes that apply to the NX9 as there are for the other range finders in this line?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2019 at 6:57 PM, JonMUSC08 said:

Looking forward to receiving mine in the mail and begin MGS testing for everyone! 

 

On 6/28/2019 at 8:26 PM, russtopherb said:

Likewise! I am very excited to try it out.

 

14 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Yup!  Can't wait to do a deep compare against my GX-3i2, and hopefully some light comparisons vs some bushnell's and a NX7 as well!

I've got some specific tests in mind already, and already know the magnet will be great.  Just this weekend I was golfing with my friend who has a Bushnell (V3 maybe?) and he would leave it between us in the seat.... it fell behind the golf bags more than once.

Looking forward to experiencing what the NX9 has to offer! 

Yes, also very keen to start using. I wasn't going to use my skycaddie watch but as we have a few blind holes it looks like it will be needed for them.

I was at the range yesterday crushing a 6 iron which was landing just short of the 150yd marker- I'm pretty sure I can hit my 6 iron more than 150 so the range markers will be first on my hit list. 😜

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PrecisionProGolf said:

The NX9 HD Slope is currently back in stock and is also $40 off through Sunday!

This is a bargain and a half. If you're looking for a rangefinder, don't sleep on this. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have one for sale on here....... Just sayin’!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 8:23 AM, franks62591 said:

Are there any discount codes that apply to the NX9 as there are for the other range finders in this line?

It just so happens that you're currently in luck! The NX9 HD is currently on sale for $40 off

The NX9 HD is our latest, greatest rangefinder. It has a wider, brighter display that makes reading the distance to your target even easier. It's also faster than our NX7 series rangefinders -- which means it's almost instantaneous, because the NX7 series are already pretty dang fast -- and it comes with lifetime free battery replacement services with purchase.

The NX9 HD is also one of the few rangefinders that has the magnet lock feature that means it has a powerful magnet inside the casing that allows golfer to secure the rangefinder to the side of a golf cart.

Hope this helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...