Our Sponsors

We wanted to say thank you to everybody who has purchased the NX9 HD Slope so far! We had more higher demand right off the bat and we have sold out of our original stock. We should have a couple hundred more in about 2 weeks. We are taking back orders and also will let everybody know when we are back in stock. More information can be found below. Thanks everybody!!

https://www.precisionprogolf.com/product/nx9-hd-slope-rangefinder/

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, PrecisionProGolf said:

We wanted to say thank you to everybody who has purchased the NX9 HD Slope so far! We had more higher demand right off the bat and we have sold out of our original stock. We should have a couple hundred more in about 2 weeks. We are taking back orders and also will let everybody know when we are back in stock. More information can be found below. Thanks everybody!!

https://www.precisionprogolf.com/product/nx9-hd-slope-rangefinder/

Thanks for the update. My NX7 Pro is working flawlessly so I won't be upgrading yet. 

• Like 1

Looking forward to receiving mine in the mail and begin MGS testing for everyone! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonMUSC08 said:

Looking forward to receiving mine in the mail and begin MGS testing for everyone! 

Likewise! I am very excited to try it out.

Yup!  Can't wait to do a deep compare against my GX-3i2, and hopefully some light comparisons vs some bushnell's and a NX7 as well!

I've got some specific tests in mind already, and already know the magnet will be great.  Just this weekend I was golfing with my friend who has a Bushnell (V3 maybe?) and he would leave it between us in the seat.... it fell behind the golf bags more than once.

Looking forward to experiencing what the NX9 has to offer! 

Are there any discount codes that apply to the NX9 as there are for the other range finders in this line?

On 6/28/2019 at 6:57 PM, JonMUSC08 said:

On 6/28/2019 at 8:26 PM, russtopherb said:

Likewise! I am very excited to try it out.

14 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Yup!  Can't wait to do a deep compare against my GX-3i2, and hopefully some light comparisons vs some bushnell's and a NX7 as well!

I've got some specific tests in mind already, and already know the magnet will be great.  Just this weekend I was golfing with my friend who has a Bushnell (V3 maybe?) and he would leave it between us in the seat.... it fell behind the golf bags more than once.

Looking forward to experiencing what the NX9 has to offer! 

Yes, also very keen to start using. I wasn't going to use my skycaddie watch but as we have a few blind holes it looks like it will be needed for them.

I was at the range yesterday crushing a 6 iron which was landing just short of the 150yd marker- I'm pretty sure I can hit my 6 iron more than 150 so the range markers will be first on my hit list. 😜

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PrecisionProGolf said:

The NX9 HD Slope is currently back in stock and is also $40 off through Sunday!

This is a bargain and a half. If you're looking for a rangefinder, don't sleep on this. 

• Like 2

I have one for sale on here....... Just sayin’!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

On 7/2/2019 at 8:23 AM, franks62591 said:

Are there any discount codes that apply to the NX9 as there are for the other range finders in this line?

It just so happens that you're currently in luck! The NX9 HD is currently on sale for $40 off

The NX9 HD is our latest, greatest rangefinder. It has a wider, brighter display that makes reading the distance to your target even easier. It's also faster than our NX7 series rangefinders -- which means it's almost instantaneous, because the NX7 series are already pretty dang fast -- and it comes with lifetime free battery replacement services with purchase.

The NX9 HD is also one of the few rangefinders that has the magnet lock feature that means it has a powerful magnet inside the casing that allows golfer to secure the rangefinder to the side of a golf cart.

Hope this helps!