Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
PING Apologist #9

MGS Store....What have You Bought?

12 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

The thought of getting it dirty was causing me some anxiety, not gonna lie. They're just so nice and the fact that the predominant color is white, I was considering carrying another towel to get most of the grime off.

Definitely going to enjoy the putter cover.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I actually have 2 towels hanging on my bag. The MGS one and a BSU Broncos tri-fold that I soak with water before the round. I use it to clean the "big chunks" off with and then dry with the MGS towel. Also LOVE my MGS head covers too! Have had the blade putter one for quite a while now and The War Department hooked me up with the "1, 3 & 5" wood set for Christmas. Top all that off with a bag tag and MGS hat and I've become quite the MGS ambassador..😎

• Like 4

I got the driver & 5 Wood head covers, but am missing the 3 W & X  covers........the store says they are sold out....

If anyone has the #3 & #X head covers, I would like to acquire them.

Thanks much,

Let me know.

file-C1290D1A-A8DD-48B7-89CE-4125D403B435-15022-00000A6BAC95E456.jpg

• Like 3

I actually have 2 towels hanging on my bag. The MGS one and a BSU Broncos tri-fold that I soak with water before the round. I use it to clean the "big chunks" off with and then dry with the MGS towel. Also LOVE my MGS head covers too! Have had the blade putter one for quite a while now and The War Department hooked me up with the "1, 3 & 5" wood set for Christmas. Top all that off with a bag tag and MGS hat and I've become quite the MGS ambassador..
You've got your bag looking good! Those headcovers and the bag tag are nice. I bought one of the tags and was actually surprised how big it is. Gotta say MGS knows how to do quality products.

• Like 3

On ‎01‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:19 PM, sirchunksalot said:

You've got your bag looking good! Those headcovers and the bag tag are nice. I bought one of the tags and was actually surprised how big it is. Gotta say MGS knows how to do quality products.

Thanks Bud! You've inspired me to do an updated WITB to show it off. To me, those head covers are eye-catching and really make it pop. I'm super lucky to have gotten them too since that set (as well as many others) all seem to be sold out for now. @fozcycle, sorry I cannot be of help to you, but I'm hanging on to mine!

I wish that MGS was better at replenishing their stock, but I get the sense that the store is a low priority at times-especially this time of year with all the new club releases...Darn it! I want one of those heather-colored, full-cloth hats!!!

• Like 1

I am desperately needing a new cover for my 4+ Callaway but seems like its only 1, 3 and 5 in the store.

Hopefully a 4 comes out this year and I can get the putter cover as well.

Anyone know what font the numbers are in? looks Germanic or Gothic in style.

• Like 1

My putter cover came in today and it looks sharp! Thanks again to the folks at the MGS Store for sending this as a replacement for the tour towel. You guys are awesome!
20190119_130752-01.jpeg20190119_130554-01.jpeg
@Ping Apologist #9 I wish they would get that Heather hat back in, too. I like the other ones, but that one really pops. Hopefully once the release of new clubs dies down, we'll see some products restocked. I will still buy the towel once it's back in.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can snag a MGS patch or if they are ever going to come to the store? Really want to put one on my bag's ball pouch

• Like 1

Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can snag a MGS patch or if they are ever going to come to the store? Really want to put one on my bag's ball pouch

Patches were in the old store, when they updated to the new store they didn’t add them so they may be sold out.

53 minutes ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

For all you guys looking to join the #HitSquad

Already a member but I do love the shirt! 🙂

• Like 2

17 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

For all you guys looking to join the #HitSquad

Dammmmit STUD you "made me" 😆 spend money!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Dammmmit STUD you "made me" 😆 spend money!

Yea he really twisted your arm lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The new White Hit Squad shirt and the bag of Tees. I sweated through my white hat quickly and it turned an ugly shade of yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 5:29 AM, MattF said:

Got my t-shirt last night. It's a touch light weight, but looks good. I may even wear it to work on Friday.

Mine showed up Monday. Indeed a little light, but it has the "look". Whatever happened to Beefy Tees?

• Like 1