• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    fjmt6

• By Golfspy_CG2
      In the golf club world, where most companies insist on renaming or launching a new name after one or two iterations of a club, to see a company stick with  a name into the 4th generation....well that must say something about the winning formula they have.   Below is a video from Cleveland Golf on it's RTX4 wedge. 
      Then  we have four members of our forum who are in the process of testing these wedges to see how they perform for their games. See their initial thoughts in the Stage 1 posts below, and follow their on course and on range experiences with them in this thread over the next 4 weeks or so.
      The Four Member Testers are:
      @goaliewales14                              Stage 1                                  Stage 2
      @Apes44                                         Stage 1                                  Stage 2
      @MDGolfHacker                              Stage 1                                  Stage 2
      @Smellis745                                   Stage 1                                 Stage 2  

• By downlowkey
      Form Forged Cleveland TA3
      3-PW - Raw Finish - Debadged
      True Temper Tour Concept X1
      Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound
      Clean Heads - Custom Paint Fill (see pics)
      7-iron 37.5”
      Mild shaft finish wear 6, 9, PW (worst is pictured)
      This is a very rare setup - Tour Van Build
      $450 shipped to US (lower 48) - PayPal

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Five of our trusted members have been selected to test and review the Tommy Armour Atomic irons and report back their findings to the forum.  Their journey with these irons has begun and below you will first read their Stage 1 reviews which will give you some insight to the person behind the forum name and learn a bit about their game to see if what they find in these irons will relate to your game. 
      Along with that they will share some pictures of the clubs straight out of the box and give us some initial thoughts on them.  So tune in and follow their journey over the next 4 to 6 weeks as they see if they can gain more distance in their iron game and more importantly, see if that translates to lower scores. 

Our Five Testers are
      @sirchunksalot                       Stage 1                        Stage 2
      @Tsecor                                  Stage 1                        Stage 2
      @josmi15                                Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @BigtazzGolf                          Stage 1                          Stage 2
      @ZenGolfer                            Stage 1                           Stage 2

• By DPattGolf
      It’s been a while since I posted but it’s time to update what is in my bag for my first season of professional golf.

There are definitely some improvements that I’m looking forward to but overall I’m pretty happy with my bag so far. It helps that this setup has me -2 thru 54 holes of tournament golf (and $1,200 in winnings) since the driver, 3wood and wedges went in the bag on June 23rd.

So here is what is in my bag.

Driver: Titleist TS3 - Diamana White Board 70X tipped 1” & 1” short
      3wood: Titleist TS3 - Diamana White Board 80X
      Driving Iron: Titleist 712u - Accra 110i X
      Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 130 X
      Wedges: Vokey SM7 - Dynamic Gold X100
      Putter: Evnroll ER2 - P2 Aware Grip
      Ball: Titleist ProV1 Yellow
      Glove: Under Armour Iso-Chill
      Range Finder: Precision Pro NX7 Pro
      Speed Trainer: Golf Stick Pro

Carry Distances per GCQuad
      Dr (8.5*) - 290
      3w (14.25*) - 265
      2 (18*) - 245
      4 (21*) - 225
      5 (25*) - 215
      6 (29*) - 205
      7 (33*) - 195
      8 (37*) - 180
      9 (41*) - 165
      PW (45*) - 150
      50.F.12 - 133
      55.S.11 - 117
      60.M.08 - 105

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Your attention please....
      Let's give a hearty congrats to our Tommy Armour Atomic irons testers:
      @sirchunksalot
      @Tsecor
      @josmi15
      @BigtazzGolf
      @ZenGolfer
      Official announcement here:
      https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/32222-testers-wanted-5-tommy-armour-atomic-irons/?do=findComment&comment=554408

TESTERS WANTED (5)
      if you have been even a casual reader of MyGolfSpy this year, than you are well aware of the accolades that the Tommy Armour brand has been winning in the most wanted categories.  
      Well one of those products is the Tommy Armour Atomic irons which placed first in the distance category of the Game Improvement Most Wanted testing.  With a retail price of $499 for a set of 4-GW, the Atomic irons may turn out to be the best performing--in it's category for distance, and best value irons on the market. 
      Wanna see that distance for yourself?  We're going to give you...well five of you a chance to prove it to yourself and the rest of the forum.

How to Apply
      This is important, so please follow these instructions carefully:

1. If you haven't already, make sure you're a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member
      2. In this thread (and ONLY in this thread - please don't go back to the blog and apply - it won't do you any good!), tell us the following:

- Your first name
      - State
      - Your Handicap
      - The model and distance you hit your current 7 iron
      Lastly but just as importantly
      Please do not 'quote' this post when applying..

Per the manufactures request and due to set makeup.  This review opportunity is open to right-hand golfers who resides in the US.   We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back. 

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!