Farmers Insurance Open

Our Sponsors

Just now, Shankster said:

Also. I’m betting TM is kicking themselves...

Put out that he still used their ball though.

Yep. They can no longer say that their equipment made him #1. From a buisness standpoint, they'd have wanted Rose to fail miserably after changing clubs. They still have a bunch of money makers though. I guarantee Tiger finishing 22nd will sell more clubs for TM than Rose winning would have. 

• Like 2

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some impressive first rounds on the North Course yesterday it will be fun to watch. Oh and this happened. Shook Tigers had Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Special thanks to @KCLeo12 for the tickets and I made it out to today's round. Got fortunate enough to have a work trip with a free weekend during the Farmer's. I finagled my way into a ton of great v

Not sure about anyone else. But I am ready for the Tiger return this coming week. Ready for that wayward drive on #1 then a complete domination of Torrey. I’m feeling a year of the Tiger.   Who ya

Posted Images

Will be interesting to see how Bryson does next week after winning big in Dubai. Bet he would have given Rosie a run for the money...

StrokerAce
:tour-edge: EXS 220 HZRDUS Smoke
:cobra-small:  King F7 3w Fujikara 
:callaway-small:  Apex 20 Catalyst 6.0
:callaway-small:  Apex 23 Catalyst 6.0
--------------------------
:srixon-small: Z785 KBS CTaper lite
:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 54/58 
:ping-small: Sigma G Kinloch C 
:918457628_PrecisionPro: nx7 pro rangefinder
:1590477705_SunMountain:  C130 cart bag
Franklin, MA; Right Handed; 10
"the club face sends it, the path bends it..."

Yep. They can no longer say that their equipment made him #1. From a buisness standpoint, they'd have wanted Rose to fail miserably after changing clubs. They still have a bunch of money makers though. I guarantee Tiger finishing 22nd will sell more clubs for TM than Rose winning would have. 

They need to sign Tommy Fleetwood. Has character, and is a rising star. But I’m guessing he likes his free agency.
  • Like 1
Will be interesting to see how Bryson does next week after winning big in Dubai. Bet he would have given Rosie a run for the money...

Saw that clip of him talking about air density... good grief. I tired to like him but man, that’s a little much.
  • Like 1
Just now, Shankster said:

Saw that clip of him talking about air density... good grief. I tired to like him but man, that’s a little much.
emoji23.pngemoji23.png

If you look past that you'll see he's a great golfer.  I don't buy all the mumbo-jumbo either but I like how he plays.

StrokerAce
:tour-edge: EXS 220 HZRDUS Smoke
:cobra-small:  King F7 3w Fujikara 
:callaway-small:  Apex 20 Catalyst 6.0
:callaway-small:  Apex 23 Catalyst 6.0
:srixon-small: Z785 KBS CTaper lite
:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 54/58 
:ping-small: Sigma G Kinloch C 
:918457628_PrecisionPro: nx7 pro rangefinder
:1590477705_SunMountain:  C130 cart bag
Franklin, MA; Right Handed; 10
"the club face sends it, the path bends it..."

If you look past that you'll see he's a great golfer.  I don't buy all the mumbo-jumbo either but I like how he plays.

Oh yeah, I agree 100%, he’s a phenomenal golfer for sure. I mean he’s winning at a pretty good clip.

But the attitude and the weird stuff is overshadowing that for me at least.

He’ll win more this year I have no doubt.
  • Like 1

Thanks for sharing @GolfSpy STUDque 

You are right about their build. I noticed that at the last tournament I was at, they all looked fit, toned and had shirts that rippled in the wind around their belly............something I aspire to 😉

• Like 2

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"