Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Arccos Link now available for pre order

2 minutes ago, jlukes said:

GPS Accuracy inconsistencies. 

I appreciate them not releasing a crappy product, but I bout into the arccos system this spring because the link was supposed to come out in June.

GPS Inaccuracies ?  I KNEW I drove the ball 300+ yards and Arccos was wrong!!!😄😂😄

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

1 hour ago, jlukes said:

GPS Accuracy inconsistencies. 

I appreciate them not releasing a crappy product, but I bout into the arccos system this spring because the link was supposed to come out in June.

Yeah, I'm about to ditch it I think. Using it during round kills my battery as I mentioned previously, it's like electric car range anxiety. While I appreciate the data, I'm kind of at the point where what I see in the dashboard don't surprise me anymore, if that makes sense?

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

27 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Yeah, I'm about to ditch it I think. Using it during round kills my battery as I mentioned previously, it's like electric car range anxiety. While I appreciate the data, I'm kind of at the point where what I see in the dashboard don't surprise me anymore, if that makes sense?

I just bought a like new refurbished OG pixel that I'm going to use as a dedicated arccos device. Don't even need a data connection. Just download the courses over wifi before playing 

Pretty cool. I’d rather this than the “watch” I wear for my Shot Scope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

3 hours ago, jlukes said:

I just bought a like new refurbished OG pixel that I'm going to use as a dedicated arccos device. Don't even need a data connection. Just download the courses over wifi before playing 

I used up the rest of the golf budget this year -- more info on that soon 😉

Maybe I'll test drive with wifey's iPod touch

10 hours ago, jlukes said:

Delayed until 2020. 

FML

Heading to the Goog to look for another refurbed iPhone SE.  Or do I hold out and wait for the button to set the pin?  I don't know how much longer I can recreate entire holes in the web interface.

4 hours ago, yungkory said:

Maybe I'll test drive with wifey's iPod touch

Does the Touch have GPS?  Gotta have GPS.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

2 hours ago, jlukes said:

919s... 

not that difficult of a guess, huh? 😂

2 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:

FML

Heading to the Goog to look for another refurbed iPhone SE.  Or do I hold out and wait for the button to set the pin?  I don't know how much longer I can recreate entire holes in the web interface.

Does the Touch have GPS?  Gotta have GPS.

I found her old iPhone 5, going to use that! For the record, iPod Touch does NOT work, it tells you when you try to install the app. Only bad thing is that the power button doesn't work, so I can never turn the phone off LOL! Going to be annoying having to remember to charge it, and keep it in my bag, but I'd rather not have tracking for a round than continue worrying about my phone dying while I'm golfing. I realize I could keep a portable battery with me, but that's not much different from keeping a spare phone since I'd have to make sure that is always charged as well.

21 hours ago, yungkory said:

I found her old iPhone 5, going to use that!

Let us know how it works on a 5.  I think we may have one laying around somewhere...

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I am using my Samsung Galaxy S10 with a battery case, sure it is a bit thicker then a normal phone case but I don´t really notice it. When in use the battery is def. not a problem, never been bothered with having the phone in my pocket while I play (left pocket and playing lefty). I also keep my scorecard in the phone so another reason to have the phone close at hand.

$79.99 for the new belt sensor, and then $279 for the club sensors... I’ll just stick with Shot Scope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 7 months later...

Intriguing..... hoping for good things with this!

Arccos Caddie Link

Dear Team Arccos,

Let me begin by hoping you and your family are safe and healthy. The past few months facing this pandemic have been challenging for everyone.

In January, we announced that we had solved the technical challenges related to Arccos Caddie Link, which will be our first wearable shot-tracking device that will automatically record all your shot data without the need for a phone in your pocket. And while the Coronavirus did force a temporary shutdown of our production facilities and put additional strain on our team, Arccos Caddie Link has remained our top priority.

We have overcome these challenges and now enter the final stages of testing before volume production, to verify the device meets our high manufacturing standards. If this goes as expected, we will have our first round of new Arccos Caddie Link devices ready to ship by July. 

As you may know, those that pre-ordered the Link, your credit card has not been charged and will not be charged, until your Arccos Caddie Link is ready to ship. Please understand that we will work to fulfill existing demand but at the start of production, quantities will be limited.

We continue to be committed to delivering the ultimate Arccos Caddie app experience, providing in-round data to help you shoot lower scores. And post-round analysis, as we are about to revolutionize the golf stats world for amateurs with a new personalized Strokes Gained feature, coming this summer. It will provide you with the deepest statistical dive into your game, clearly pinpointing areas that need attention, so you can improve faster.

Please join our Team Arccos Facebook group so you can stay informed for all the latest updates and engage with other passionate Arccos members.

We’re so grateful for the trust you place in us. Thank you for your patience and understanding during the development of Arccos Caddie Link. We know it has been a long road but we are confident when available it will match your high expectations.

From everyone at Arccos, stay safe and healthy. We are in this together.

Best,

Sal Syed 
CEO & Co-Founder

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Saw the email this morning and read it as well. I didn't pre-order so I'll be curious to see how long it takes for them to get enough supply out for me to grab one. Eagerly awaiting the day when I can collect data and play music at the same time!!!!

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

• 3 weeks later...

Man, it's been a long time coming.  

Hopefully they ship soon!

Handicap 12

Driver:  TaylorMade M3 Fuji Speed Shaft R Flex

3-Wood: TaylorMade M3 Fuji Speed Shaft R Flex

Hybrids:  TaylorMade GAPR Mid, GAPR Hi

Irons:    TaylorMade P-790 5-PW, Oban Shafts, R+ Flex

Wedges:  Cleveland RTX 56 Full Grind, Oban shafts, Cleveland RTX 60, Mid Grind, Oban Shaft

Putter:  Odyssey DF-550

• 4 months later...

Received my email notification this morning that my Link is on its way. Set to arrive Monday. 

I've gotta say, after 3 rounds of using the Arccos I got from Ping, having my phone in my pocket has not been a big deal at all. I thought I would hate it, I actually barely notice. It did mean I had to re-arrange my pocket setup of tees, ball markers, repair tool, etc. but I've made that sacrifice.

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

The one thing I don't like is that Arccos doesn't allow me to play music over my bluetooth speaker while using the Caddie app. I know the Link will solve that issue but do most of y'all just use an older phone to use strictly as an Arccos link instead? I like checking my phone to see the yardage, etc, but if I have to ride around the golf course in silence one more time, I'm gonna lose my freaking mind! 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

I just have one phone. Since I got The Link I’ve played a few rounds w my blue tooth head phones in. Works great. Zero problems. 

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

Got mine in the mail this week. Was waiting for me when I got home from a little golf trip to Santee, SC.  Looking forward to trying it out.

Cobra LTDx LS 9.0 TPT Power Range 18 LO

Cobra LTDx 3W lofted to 16.5 TPT 17 HI

Tour Edge E723 21 degree Diamana Thump f85 S

Cobra LTDx 24 degree 5 hybrid TPT 17 LO

Corey Paul - 5 & 6 CB with KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff Black

Corey Paul 7 - PW Japan Forged Minimalist Blades KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff Chrome

Corey Paul Functional Art 52, 56 & 60 all with BGT ZNE shafts

Odyssey O Works Black #7 with BGT Stability Tour Shaft, SuperStroke Traxion 3.0 & 75g CounterCore

Bridgestone Tour BRX or MaxFli Tour

Tracked by Arccos, Bushnell V4, Vessel Lux XV 2.0 bag, Bag Boy quad XL cart with Alphard V2 wheels

• 3 weeks later...

Mine showed up a couple weeks ago, so I went and reinstalled the Arccos sensors on my clubs (they've been sitting dormant for about two years while I tried and decided against other tracking systems). Arccos customer service also sent me a free putter sensor to replace my old one (old one was huge; new one is similar to all other clubs). The results: 

Round 1: Big failure, but not all the product's fault. I think I had it too far down my belt line, and you need to keep it partially exposed to pick up swings -- we had to put on rain gear on hole 7 or 8, which made that challenging. The front 9 did a decent job of tracking, with putting and sand being the most common inaccuracies; back 9 picked up almost 0 strokes. 

Round 2: Way better. I moved it a little to the right and was able to keep it exposed almost the whole round. I think it missed 2 swings all day. Still getting used to putting -- sometimes it missed a putt, others it thought I 3-jacked when I actually made the first one (likely caused by my tendency to move my putter a lot in my pre-shot routine). 

I'm optimistic that this will work well and will be the system I use going forward...at least until something flashier comes out 🤑  

Other notes related to early posts and feedback I've heard on the product (I didn't read the whole thread, so apologies if these have already been addressed): There is a mode where this is tournament legal, especially with the Link device -- the device can work on its own, so as long as you don't use the phone software at all during the round and sync it later, I don't think there's any reason it wouldn't be legal (I think the app also has a "tournament mode" that just doesn't give you course info). It's also just a belt clip, and it did feel a little stressed as I clipped it over my belt - I've heard people say they dropped it and/or lost it because it just fell off. To prevent this, some people have been drilling a small hole in the plastic and looping a small lanyard through to hook it into a belt loop. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

I’ve played 2 rounds with mine since I bought them: it’s picked up 100% of my shots when I remember to put it in my front pocket, which is about half the time. I’m buying a link since i usually listen to music via Bluetooth headphones when I’m a single(75% of the time) but no issues tracking shots when it’s in my front pocket...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV