$79.99 for the new belt sensor, and then $279 for the club sensors... I’ll just stick with Shot Scope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy:  :callaway-small: Super Hybrid 17*, Aldila RIP Alpha 105 S, tipped 1”

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 105X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4-10, :Nippon: Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

All clubs have :Arccos:  In the Winn Dri-Tac 2.0 Oversize grips

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not that difficult of a guess, huh? 😂 I found her old iPhone 5, going to use that! For the record, iPod Touch does NOT work, it tells you when you try to install the app. Only bad thing is that

Delayed until September per email from arccos: Dear Arccos Family,   I’m writing to share an update on the status of Arccos Link. Our team has been working exceptionally hard to bring you thi

GPS Inaccuracies ?  I KNEW I drove the ball 300+ yards and Arccos was wrong!!!😄😂😄   MDGolfHacker

Intriguing..... hoping for good things with this!

Arccos Caddie Link

Dear Team Arccos,

Let me begin by hoping you and your family are safe and healthy. The past few months facing this pandemic have been challenging for everyone.

In January, we announced that we had solved the technical challenges related to Arccos Caddie Link, which will be our first wearable shot-tracking device that will automatically record all your shot data without the need for a phone in your pocket. And while the Coronavirus did force a temporary shutdown of our production facilities and put additional strain on our team, Arccos Caddie Link has remained our top priority.

We have overcome these challenges and now enter the final stages of testing before volume production, to verify the device meets our high manufacturing standards. If this goes as expected, we will have our first round of new Arccos Caddie Link devices ready to ship by July. 

As you may know, those that pre-ordered the Link, your credit card has not been charged and will not be charged, until your Arccos Caddie Link is ready to ship. Please understand that we will work to fulfill existing demand but at the start of production, quantities will be limited.

We continue to be committed to delivering the ultimate Arccos Caddie app experience, providing in-round data to help you shoot lower scores. And post-round analysis, as we are about to revolutionize the golf stats world for amateurs with a new personalized Strokes Gained feature, coming this summer. It will provide you with the deepest statistical dive into your game, clearly pinpointing areas that need attention, so you can improve faster.

Please join our Team Arccos Facebook group so you can stay informed for all the latest updates and engage with other passionate Arccos members.

We’re so grateful for the trust you place in us. Thank you for your patience and understanding during the development of Arccos Caddie Link. We know it has been a long road but we are confident when available it will match your high expectations.

From everyone at Arccos, stay safe and healthy. We are in this together.

Best,

Sal Syed 
CEO & Co-Founder

• Like 1

(D) G410 LST | (3) SpeedZone Big Tour | (5) TM Sim Max | (H) Titleist 818 H2 | (I) Z785 | (W) ZipCore | (P) Cleveland Premier HB 11

Saw the email this morning and read it as well. I didn't pre-order so I'll be curious to see how long it takes for them to get enough supply out for me to grab one. Eagerly awaiting the day when I can collect data and play music at the same time!!!!

• Like 1

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Aldila RIP Alpha 60 S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Bridgestone J40 CB (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 4 34"
Ball: Snell MTB-X
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

• 3 weeks later...

Man, it's been a long time coming.  

Hopefully they ship soon!

Handicap 12

Driver:  TaylorMade M3 Fuji Speed Shaft R Flex

3-Wood: TaylorMade M3 Fuji Speed Shaft R Flex

Hybrids:  TaylorMade GAPR Mid, GAPR Hi

Irons:    TaylorMade P-790 5-PW, Oban Shafts, R+ Flex

Wedges:  Cleveland RTX 56 Full Grind, Oban shafts, Cleveland RTX 60, Mid Grind, Oban Shaft

Putter:  Odyssey DF-550

• 4 months later...

Received my email notification this morning that my Link is on its way. Set to arrive Monday. 

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy:  :callaway-small: Super Hybrid 17*, Aldila RIP Alpha 105 S, tipped 1”

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 105X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4-10, :Nippon: Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

All clubs have :Arccos:  In the Winn Dri-Tac 2.0 Oversize grips

I've gotta say, after 3 rounds of using the Arccos I got from Ping, having my phone in my pocket has not been a big deal at all. I thought I would hate it, I actually barely notice. It did mean I had to re-arrange my pocket setup of tees, ball markers, repair tool, etc. but I've made that sacrifice.

• Like 1

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

The one thing I don't like is that Arccos doesn't allow me to play music over my bluetooth speaker while using the Caddie app. I know the Link will solve that issue but do most of y'all just use an older phone to use strictly as an Arccos link instead? I like checking my phone to see the yardage, etc, but if I have to ride around the golf course in silence one more time, I'm gonna lose my freaking mind! 

• :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* w/ VA Composites Nemesys 65 X tipped 1/2" 
  • :ping-small: G425 LST 3W 14.5* w/ Ping Tour 75X
  • :srixon-small: ZX Utility 18* w/ Project X 6.5
  • :callaway-small: X Forged 21* w/ Tour Issue Dynamic Gold S400
  • :taylormade-small: 2020 P770 5-PW w/ Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X100
  • :ping-small: Glide 3.0 54* & 58* w/ Dynamic Gold S400
  • :ping-small: Sigma 2 Arna - 35.25"...coming soon: Evnroll ER5B
  •  Pro V1x Left Dash
  • I'm left-handed so I don't go broke buying all new clubs every week. 

I just have one phone. Since I got The Link I’ve played a few rounds w my blue tooth head phones in. Works great. Zero problems. 

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

Got mine in the mail this week. Was waiting for me when I got home from a little golf trip to Santee, SC.  Looking forward to trying it out.

Ping G410 LST 10.5

Tour Edge EX 10 - 16.5

Tour Edge XCG7 - 21

Titleist 818 H1 - 25

Titleist AP3 6-48

Corey Paul Functional Art 52, 56 & 60

Odyssey O Works Black #7 with Stability Shaft

Bridgestone Tour BRX

• 3 weeks later...

Mine showed up a couple weeks ago, so I went and reinstalled the Arccos sensors on my clubs (they've been sitting dormant for about two years while I tried and decided against other tracking systems). Arccos customer service also sent me a free putter sensor to replace my old one (old one was huge; new one is similar to all other clubs). The results: 

Round 1: Big failure, but not all the product's fault. I think I had it too far down my belt line, and you need to keep it partially exposed to pick up swings -- we had to put on rain gear on hole 7 or 8, which made that challenging. The front 9 did a decent job of tracking, with putting and sand being the most common inaccuracies; back 9 picked up almost 0 strokes. 

Round 2: Way better. I moved it a little to the right and was able to keep it exposed almost the whole round. I think it missed 2 swings all day. Still getting used to putting -- sometimes it missed a putt, others it thought I 3-jacked when I actually made the first one (likely caused by my tendency to move my putter a lot in my pre-shot routine). 

I'm optimistic that this will work well and will be the system I use going forward...at least until something flashier comes out 🤑  

Other notes related to early posts and feedback I've heard on the product (I didn't read the whole thread, so apologies if these have already been addressed): There is a mode where this is tournament legal, especially with the Link device -- the device can work on its own, so as long as you don't use the phone software at all during the round and sync it later, I don't think there's any reason it wouldn't be legal (I think the app also has a "tournament mode" that just doesn't give you course info). It's also just a belt clip, and it did feel a little stressed as I clipped it over my belt - I've heard people say they dropped it and/or lost it because it just fell off. To prevent this, some people have been drilling a small hole in the plastic and looping a small lanyard through to hook it into a belt loop. 

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Iron: :srixon-small: U85 2 iron, Fujikura Pro 2.0 8 HB, S Flex

Irons: :mizuno-small: 4-6:JPX-919 Forged, 7-PW: JPX-919 Tour. All with Nippon Pro Modus 120 S Flex

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10, 60.06

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5B 35" with Gravity Grip

I’ve played 2 rounds with mine since I bought them: it’s picked up 100% of my shots when I remember to put it in my front pocket, which is about half the time. I’m buying a link since i usually listen to music via Bluetooth headphones when I’m a single(75% of the time) but no issues tracking shots when it’s in my front pocket...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

24CC2B3B-0E46-4165-97D1-F1CA4C5041C8.png