Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
Golfspy_CG2

WINNERS ANNOUNCED-Win a Pair of Under Armour Sunglasses

UA Big Shot Golf for me please. 

Last two pairs of sunglasses I've owned have been Under Armour. UA Igniter 2.0 and UA Zone XL both have been incredibly durable, scratch resistant and look pretty sharp around the course. 

both have a classic shape which are normally best for my face. I would actually prefer the recovery because I prefer a Lighter tint on my sunglasses than the full blown dark. they tend not to magnify the ground when looking at it either which helps practice and play conditions.

Big Shot Tuned Golf would be my choice as I need the 'shades' to beat off the glare and those high sides would help do the trick. Even though it would great to have prescription +3's the standard ones will work just fine. For everyone taking part......... break a leg and enjoy if you win!!! To Under Armour and MGS thanks for the chance, good one guys. Photo of me and the leader of one of the opposition parties in South Africa, Bantu Holomisa on the first tee at the 'Celebrity & Living Legends Golf Tour' event at San Lameer, South coast, Kwazulu Natal, SA

Me&BantuHolomisaSanLameer.jpg

Edited by GrahamR
Left out the 'other' gentleman's name