Golfspy_CG2

WINNERS ANNOUNCED-Win a Pair of Under Armour Sunglasses

I would take the big shot tuned golf glasses because i would like a new pair for the course! Cut down on glare and look sharp as well.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Tuned Golf would be fantastic

Those Big Shot Tuned Golf  look great and would look even better on me...

Tuned Recovery for this guy. Awesome gesture!

Big Shot Tuned Golf

I'm thinking the tuned golf would be good here in the harsh NZ sun 😁😎

Glimpse Recovery for me, about sums up the state of my golf at the moment.

7 hours ago, Kenny B said:

UA Glimpse Tuned Recovery, thank you very much!

And why did I get 3 emails within 5 minutes for this notification???

That's odd.  I only got it once at the email I'm registered with.  

We just wanted to make sure you didn't miss out 😎

Big Shot Tuned Golf for sure! Not only are they stylish but who else needs to see better on the golf course! If they help to read the greens then it’s a bonus! I would give my honest opinion for them after a round played! Thanks in advance.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Golpher123

• By Rodilroy
      Hello there!
      Since there aren’t near ranges where I live and courses memberships and fees are expensive, I have searched for alternatives.
      Found the famous Birdie balls and the Almost Golf Balls and yesterday I came across this new ball: Sci-Core practice ball: here’s a link to a video of them: https://youtu.be/sjVC1mCJEF4
      I have to admit they look good at least. They seem to be similar to the Almost Golf Balls.
      Has anyone from this forum tried them? Would love to see your reviews and experiences
    • By tjmFGG
      Interesting contest/sweepstakes on Twitter HERE or via this blog post HERE (for the non-tweeters) where you can enter a weekly Golf sweepstakes by picking the winner of that week's PGA Tourney.
      Enter by naming you you think will win the Honda Classic winner by 2/28/19 on Twitter HERE or via THIS blog post HERE for a great chance to win a fun golf prize!

• By Golfspy_CG2
      So this was just a random off the wall topic today, that became quite an interesting discussion, with some sides and view points i didn't think of initially.  Say  the magic Golf Genie were to grant you ONE wish, you could have 25 more yards on every drive, or a guarantee drop of 3 strokes for each round.   Which would you choose, and most importantly why?
      Remember to vote in the poll.  I guess app and TT users won't be able to see it. 

• By uptoscratchgolf
      Hey guys,

We have recently taken up golf and are now on a very tongue-in-cheek journey to becoming scratch golfers. Don’t worry, we’re closer to landing on the moon at this rate.

We document each round and would love to hear any feedback, tips or if anyone else around London/Essex wants to play.

Our latest video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6K8KtmpGbA

Check it out, if you can!

• By golfdrugrehab
      Premier All Inclusive Executive Alcohol Detox
      Golf Drug Rehab at Capo by The Sea offers an executive and medically monitored drug and alcohol detox. The detox is customized by our experienced doctors and treatment team based on your unique needs and specific substance abuse and addiction. The executive detox allows for more flexibility and customization, allowing you to worry less and start recovering.
      Executive detox is a special situation with individuals who can’t just walk away from everything in order to get treatment. Their company’s success depends on them. There’s too much at stake. A high performance career doesn’t mean everything is under control on a personal level. It happens often, someone in a high power position succumbing to dependency. Our executive alcohol detox is done in the care of medical professionals that help you to take that first difficult step to recovery.
      Alcohol Detox for Executives
      Our Executive Alcohol Detox program is designed for executives who are suffering from drug and alcohol addiction. Our highly experienced and qualified treatment team will administer the entire process to ensure a safe detox experience. Treatment is customized for each individuals needs. Executive alcohol detox is a physical and mental process. Symptoms of withdrawal can be difficult and even life threatening so medical support is key. Evaluation for medical issues that may impact the detox process, medication management to counteract symptoms, attention to nutritional repair an assessment of any ongoing needs following detox. The treatment team will do everything possible to help reduce and mitigate withdrawal symptoms.
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!