Evnroll REFURB for $250 at Budget Golf

cksurfdude

Just picked up an ER5 (had a gift certificate and a coupon code so got an even better deal!).

The site says these are refurbished and "B" condition, but - the one I received is essentially like new! No scratches, no smudges, clean and shiny and a brand new grip. Nice!

https://www.budgetgolf.com/Evnroll-Certified-Refurbished.html

Looks like they have ER1, -2, -3, -5 and -7; the 5, at least, was available in three lengths and there was a LH.

• Like 9

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Callaway Epic Speed 4W and Epic Max 7W (both Project X Cypher)
..Callaway Big Bertha 4H and 5H (both Recoil ZTR)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT) 
..Cleveland CBX-2 54 and CBX 60 (both Rotex graphite)
...Edel EAS 4.0 (stock shaft, zero offset hosel, round grip)
..all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

Hopefully they still have some left if/when my Scotty sells. That is a heck of a deal. I was wondering what kind of condition they'd be in, thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

:ping-small: G400 Max

:ping-small: G410 3W

:ping-small: G410 3 & 4 Crossover

:ping-small: i200 5-PW

:vokey-small: Vokey SM7 | 52-56-60

:taylormade-small: Taylormade Spider X

250 is still too much for my blood. I wish though. Always wanted to try one. Loved their story and loved the original c grooves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter: Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver: Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood : Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW: Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW: Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW: Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips:  Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

I feel like I want to make the switch to Evnroll so bad, but I've got to be able to demo one first and no one in my area has them. In fact, I've not yet seen one in person anywhere... I believe their groove tech works - it certainly makes logical sense and MGS backs it up - but if I can't demo one against my gamer (which works great for me) then I doubt I'll drop the $$$ on one. The only reason I have a Scotty in my bag is because I was able to borrow the pro shop's demo every round I played for nearly a month. After you see enough putts drop, you don't too much question cost or brand loyalty or anything else. You just fork over the money!!! LOL

Edited by TR1PTIK
  • Like 4

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Aldila RIP Alpha 60 S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Bridgestone J40 CB (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 4 34"
Ball: Snell MTB-X
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

I feel like I want to make the switch to Evnroll so bad, but I've got to be able to demo one first and no one in my area has them. In fact, I've not yet seen one in person anywhere... I believe their groove tech works - it certainly makes logical sense and MGS backs it up - but if I can't demo one against my gamer (which works great for me) then I doubt I'll drop the $$$ on one. The only reason I have a Scotty in my bag is because I was able to borrow the pro shop's demo every round I played for nearly a month. After you see enough putts drop, you don't too much question cost or brand loyalty or anything else. You just fork over the money!!! LOL

I hear you! I’ve had a 1.2 in my cart multiple times. But without stroking one first, I just can’t pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Sad 1

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 Ping Tour 65 Stiff

:adams-small: Adams XTD Ti 18 deg 3Hy

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan PTx 22-46 

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan TK15 50, 54, 58 deg wedges

:cameron-small: Futura 5.5

I feel like I want to make the switch to Evnroll so bad, but I've got to be able to demo one first and no one in my area has them.

Same here, there isn't anywhere remotely close to me that sells them. For this reason, I do a lot of my purchasing based on reviews. I guess the only way to really test one out is buy it, try it, and return it if you don't like it.
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up my Evnroll from the post office and it is brand new. It was a B grade according to Budget Golf, but it still had the plastic on the head and grip. I'm very satisfied with this purchase. [emoji1303]

• Like 3

Thinking of taking the plunge on the 33" ER5.  I have one in my cart and with the 15offthp code it comes to $212.47 shipped.  I got my finger on the trigger but can't bring myself to hit the checkout button. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Thinking of taking the plunge on the 33" ER5.  I have one in my cart and with the 15offthp code it comes to $212.47 shipped.  I got my finger on the trigger but can't bring myself to hit the checkout button. 

Do it! I took that deal. $212 for a new Evnroll is a steal if you ask me. [emoji16]
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

I can tell you're ready to take the plunge just by the simple fact you're telling this community of ho's. Seems like you're just looking for a push 😃

325l.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

I can tell you're ready to take the plunge just by the simple fact you're telling this community of ho's. Seems like you're just looking for a push [emoji2]

325l.gif
Just so you know I pushed the checkout button after ur message. Wife asked what I bought and when I told her she shook her head and asked why I needed another putter. So I showed her you message and said Stud pushed me! I laughed, she didn't! [emoji1787]

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Got my ER5 today and like others have said it was brand new still in the wrappers. Had to pull the stock grip as it wasn't for me and replace it with the tour snsr 104 contour. Carpet rolling this thing is awesome.

By the way the 15offthp code still works for an extra 15% off. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. IMG_20190214_153514067.jpegIMG_20190214_153519734.jpegIMG_20190214_153542691.jpeg

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 6

On 2/9/2019 at 4:51 PM, blackngold_blood said:

That's the one I got. I am loving it!

I may have to buy a second one for my wife....... 😆

• Like 2

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Callaway Epic Speed 4W and Epic Max 7W (both Project X Cypher)
..Callaway Big Bertha 4H and 5H (both Recoil ZTR)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT) 
..Cleveland CBX-2 54 and CBX 60 (both Rotex graphite)
...Edel EAS 4.0 (stock shaft, zero offset hosel, round grip)
..all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

• 2 weeks later...

This price was just too good for me to resist any longer, I just bit the bullet for $212.47 total for the ER7 Center Shaft.  I have been eyeing it for a couple of months and it will be here soon.

Evnroll ER7 CS FullMallet Putter - Certified Pre-Owned

• Like 5

Driver -  :callaway-small:  Mavrik with Reg. Flex UST Mamiya Helium Black 4 Graphite Shaft
Woods - :callaway-small:   Mavrik 3 Wood & Epic Flash  Heavenwood
Hybrid - :callaway-small:   Epic Flash 4H
Irons - :callaway-small:   Rogue X 5 - AW
Wedges -  :cleveland-small:  CBX2 54* & 58*
Putter -   :EVNROLL: ER2
Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE
Ball -  :taylormade-small: TP5-X  PIC

Bag -  2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag

This price was just too good for me to resist any longer, I just bit the bullet for $212.47 total for the ER7 Center Shaft.  I have been eyeing it for a couple of months and it will be here soon.

RS191_ER7CS_17_RH_v1.jpg

Definitely hard to pass up at that price. I picked up the ER2 and it's probably one of my favorite investments.
  • Like 2

Hopefully they still have some left if/when my Scotty sells. That is a heck of a deal. I was wondering what kind of condition they'd be in, thanks for the heads up.

What made you decide to sell the Scotty? Got some specs and a price?

Papa-Bear was Here. 

Don’t give up on that Scotty!

• Like 1

Papa-Bear was Here. 

9 hours ago, BenjaminButtonz said:

Don’t give up on that Scotty!

I don't plan to unless I have the ability to test something else in a similar fashion and find it produces better results. If I had the money, I'd consider buying an EVNROLL to compare against my 6M because I believe their technology works. It'd have to be a big difference for me to switch though honestly. I don't find I struggle much with distance control to begin with. 

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Aldila RIP Alpha 60 S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Bridgestone J40 CB (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 4 34"
Ball: Snell MTB-X
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

My ER7 CS just arrived, as with others this is not a used putter, the grip and the head are still in the shrink wrap.  Brand new $359 putter for $212 is just crazy, I am so thankful to have spotted this thread.  

• Like 2

Driver -  :callaway-small:  Mavrik with Reg. Flex UST Mamiya Helium Black 4 Graphite Shaft
Woods - :callaway-small:   Mavrik 3 Wood & Epic Flash  Heavenwood
Hybrid - :callaway-small:   Epic Flash 4H
Irons - :callaway-small:   Rogue X 5 - AW
Wedges -  :cleveland-small:  CBX2 54* & 58*
Putter -   :EVNROLL: ER2
Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE
Ball -  :taylormade-small: TP5-X  PIC

Bag -  2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag

My ER7 CS just arrived, as with others this is not a used putter, the grip and the head are still in the shrink wrap.  Brand new $359 putter for $212 is just crazy, I am so thankful to have spotted this thread.  

No doubt you will enjoy your new flat stick! Happy for ya buddy [emoji1303]🏌️♂️

• Like 1

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway MAVRIK MAX 3 - wood
Callaway Big Bertha 2019  4 & 5 hybrid 
Callaway  Max 6 - PW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 50 & 54 Degree Wedge
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Evnroll 
 ER2 Putter