• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Lefty10

• By themondayqualifier
      First time long time…

…and as far as I can tell there has been lots of My Golf Spy Hype about the boutique brand Evnroll, but I'm here to ask the real life buzz questions - Does anyone have any insight on Evnroll Putters? The tech is captivating, I love Guerin Rifes former work, and the look of the midblade ER2 almost requires some time alone.....

Anyway, I’m turning to the community for info mostly because I don’t trust/have contempt for Golf Digest and the PGA Tours equipment blogs, so any actual human/user info on this unique brand would be greatly appreciated!

Question mostly pertaining to:
      1. Does the Sweet Face Technology actually work?
      2. Where's the best place to try one out? 
      3. Where's the best place to buy one? 
      Keep in mind I live in rural Ontario! (Shout out to MGS Canada)
    • By mcmarsico
      I'm selling my two previous gamer putters. A Scotty Cameron Select Newport 3 and an Evnroll ER1. Both are 34" and have the original headcover. The Evnroll knocked the Scotty out of the bag two years ago, and the new Evnroll ER5B just knocked the ER1 out of the bag. I'd love to keep them, but they can get more love elsewhere. Asking $175 for each, shipping included. Payment by Venmo. Let me know if you have any questions.  

• By DPattGolf
      For one reason or another I have put off my 2018 WITB but with testing to begin soon for the Ben Hogan Ft Worth Blacks now is certainly better than never!

What is in DPatt's Bag (Currently)

Driver: Cobra F8+ Nardo - 8* with 78 gram Project X HZRDUS Yellow X-Flex
      3 wood: Titleist 915F.d - 13.5* with 96 gram UST Mamiya ProForce V2 X-Flex
      Hybrid: Titleist 913H.d - 17.25* with 92 gram Diamana A'hina White X-Flex
      4 & 5 Irons: Cobra Forged Tech Black - 21* & 25* with KBS C-Tapers (Labels Removed) X-Flex
      6 & 7 Irons: Cobra King Pro CB - 29* & 33* with KBS C-Tapers (Labels Removed) X-Flex
      8, 9 & PW: Cobra King Pro MB - 37*, 41* & 45* with KBS C-Tapers (Labels Removed) X-Flex
      Gap Wedge: 50* SM7 F grind with Dynamic Gold X100 & Pendulum Wedge Grips
      Sand Wedge: 55* SM6 F grind with Dynamic Gold X100 & Pendulum Wedge Grips
      Lob Wedge: 60* SM6 M grind with Dynamic Gold X100 & Pendulum Wedge Grips
      Putter: Evnroll ER2 - Custom Matte Black DLC finish with P2 Aware Tour grip
      Bag: Cobra Ultra Light

Not my best pictures but here we go!

(White alignment logo removed )

• By bigtedrx
      Hey guys, just wanted to share the deal I got on the Evnroll ER3 WingBlade. Retailmenot.com has a 20% off coupon online good for today. Evnroll is not excluded from the coupon and I got the ER3 for $263.20 plus Free shipping. Hope this helps someone!
    • By 03trdblack
      Moving Sale! I'm getting ready to relocate and need to clean out some items.

Starting off by listing for sale my 2018 Evnroll ER7 mallet putter. This was the most wanted mallet putter as chosen by the mygolfspy team. It measures 34" and has the heavier 370 gram head. Has original red/white Evnroll grip and original headcover and magnetic ball marker. This club could essentially pass as brand new and has only seen the golf course 3 rounds. The headcover and ballmarker was never used and is brand new.

I can send additional pictures if requested but I promise you won't find a mark on the club. I'm a long time member and contributor of reviews for the site and have a 100% seller rating on Ebay.

SOLD

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!