mcmarsico

FS: Scotty Cameron Newport 3 and Evnroll ER1

I'm selling my two previous gamer putters. A Scotty Cameron Select Newport 3 and an Evnroll ER1. Both are 34" and have the original headcover. The Evnroll knocked the Scotty out of the bag two years ago, and the new Evnroll ER5B just knocked the ER1 out of the bag. I'd love to keep them, but they can get more love elsewhere. Asking $175 for each, shipping included. Payment by Venmo. Let me know if you have any questions.  

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TLGFLA

• By Ryan Pb
      Have been going through a complete overhaul of my bag the last 2 seasons. 
      Have upgraded Driver, 3 wood (both Cobra)
      irons just this year with some custom fit M5s
      now looking to upgrade wedges and putters
      Im about a 13 handicap. But have been always been a better than average putter. 
      Looking for a new Blade style putter. Read the recent testing review article but just wanted to see if anyone had any personal recommendations or feed back. 
      Wedges I am open to anything although I have been playing with a 56 and 60 degree last few years. 
      Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing what you guys have to say. 
    • By Djnz
      Hi All.
      First off let me say I am a new member 🙂 This site was recommended to be my a member at  my golf club (Templeton Golf Club) and I must say it has been a wealth of knowledge.
      So in saying that here is a shout out to NunfaO bloody good bugger for a lefty 😉
      Right so anyway! I was using an older Odyssey 7 putter when our local pro noticed that my swing was not very consistent hence why I was leaving putts short or hitting them 6 feet past....so we worked together to change my putting stroke.
      Honestly this was the best and worst thing to go through but once I got comfortable with the new path and grip change it felt amazing. However my Odyssey 7 putter on the other hand felt like a foreign object and I could not hole anything over 2 feet.
      This is when I discovered the Odyssey Stroke Lab 1 and man it was love at first sight! Let's just say the wife is lucky I do not put this putter between us at night 😉
      Here is some putter info:
      Multi-material Stroke Lab Shaft for Innovative Weight Distribution
      Tip-heavy graphite and steel shaft saves 40 grams* that’s relocated into each end of the putter to change performance dynamics.
      Slightly Stiffer and Lower Torque for Increased Control
      The Stroke Lab shaft is slightly stiffer and lower torque compared to standard putter shafts for to better control the slightly heavier head.
      Sole Weights and Grip Weight for a Smooth and Accurate Stroke
      Additional weight in the sole and butt-end of the grip change the putter’s dynamics to help golfers consistently repeat a smoother and more accurate stroke.
      White Hot Microhinge Face Insert for a Great Feel and Smooth Roll
      Combines legendary White Hot feel with dozens of microhinges embedded across the face that promote topspin for smooth roll and acute distance control.
      This putter gives me 100% confidence when facing any putt. A combination of the blade style, sole weights and my adjusted swing path has meant my average putts per round has dropped so I am super happy. If you are in the market for a new putter I honestly suggest you trying out one of these bad girls (Her name is Erin Lol)

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Testers Announced!
      Odyssey claims its new Stroke Lab shaft will improve your putting stroke. Who will be putting that claim to the test?
      @MaxEntropy @Berg Ryman @Apolloshowl @juspoole Join me in congratulating our reviewers!

TESTERS WANTED (4)
      So you think the importance of shaft design is only important to drivers.   Well the engineers at Odyssey Golf among some of the best and brightest minds in the business want to show you otherwise.   For years counterbalancing has been a big buzz word in the world of putter shafts.   Well the new Stroke Lab putters by Odyssey Golf aren't just counterbalanced, they take weight shifting to a whole new level or should I say end.
      As in redistributing 40 percent of the weight from the middle of the shaft into the butt and head end of the shaft.  The results show that you will make a much more consistent stroke with Stroke Lab than with the standard putter shaft.
      Don't believe it?  We're going to give you...well four of you a chance to prove it to yourself and the rest of the forum.

How to Apply
      This is important, so please follow these instructions carefully:

1. If you haven't already, make sure you're a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member
      2. In this thread (and ONLY in this thread - please don't go back to the blog and apply - it won't do you any good!), tell us the following:

- Your first name
      - State
      - Your current model of putter
      - Is putting a strength or weakness of your game

This review opportunity is open to any golfer who resides in the US or Canada.  We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back. 

Please do not 'quote' this post when applying...
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      With so many players having recent success with the ArmLock putters on the PGA Tour, we thought we'd see how it works for the average golfer.  So follow four of our forum members as the put the Bettinardi Studio Armlock in play over the next four to six weeks to see how they perform with it. 
      Feel free to join the conversation and ask any questions you might have in regards to the putter or method of using it. 

@KCLeo12                Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @CarlH                      Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @GB13                       Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @downlowkey           Stage 1                          Stage 2
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Testers Wanted (4)
      So how does MyGolfSpy follow up a forum testing of the Most Wanted Driver of 2019 that resulted in almost 1200 applications?   
      How about throwing up a putter that not only will be officially launching this week, but comes from one of the most respected names in the golf industry. A name that speaks not just quality and beauty, but in addition has  topped the final leader board of the PGA Tour eight times in the last nine months, two of those by Brand Ambassador Matt Kuchar.  
      That's right Bettinardi Golf has just launched the newest addition to it's Studio Stock lineup with the SS38 Armlock putter.   How can something so beautiful have so much tech, well here's just a taste.  
      Armlock putter, a compact mallet with maximum forgiveness and easy alignment. Robert re-engineered the popular SS38 standard model to craft this elegant, high performing Armlock putter that features 1 shaft of offset and 5 degrees of loft. Our Tour-proven F.I.T. Face is milled into the SS38 with 20% deeper grooves for an even softer feel at impact on the 303 stainless steel body. A stunning hand-polished platinum finish gives the SS38 Armlock, an extremely durable and clean appearance at address.
      Well enough of the tech talk, there will be more of that and of course more talk of the beauty from our testers...that will be the job of those selected for this elite opportunity.   So lets enjoy a bit more of the beauty that is to come their way.

How To Apply
      Open to All US Residents who putt Right Handed
      Follow ALL instructions below to be eligible. 
      In this thread and only this thread please list the following
      Name/Home State
      Current Putter
      ONE sentence that describes Bettinardi putters.
      Lastly. PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST IN YOUR ENTRY! 
      Good Luck!  We'll be announcing the testers next week in this thread!

Congrats to our 4 testers!
      @GB13
      @downlowkey
      @KCLeo12
      @CarlH
      I'll be in touch guys!
      For more on the announcement see below.

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!