TESTERS WANTED! ×

Sub70 golf

Sluggo42

@halliedog with your experience, knowledge, and enjoyment in building clubs, it's certainly possible DTC isn't the most ideal business model for you. Absolutely NOTHING wrong with that; every single consumer is going to have varying preferences and things they're looking for, both in the product and in the company they're purchasing from.

I know I don't have the experience or equipment in club making like you or others have, so for me a place like Sub70 is an incredibly viable model. In all likelihood, they are where I'm buying my next set of irons, because their prices, offerings, and outstanding customer service.

I do appreciate your investigative spirit, but I think some of your posts might be read in a more aggressive way than you're intending. I see your new around here and hope you stick around for a while to come. I know MGS has been a great place for me to interact with some really great people with similar passion for the game, and all sorts of golf experiences.

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

12 hours ago, cnosil said:

In the original post,  GolfSub70 said the chart was put together last year based on MGS most wanted testing data;  the $2 may simply be a cost adjustment over the past year.   

As for the numbers, I suggest you read up on the MGS most wanted testing process.   It come from people hitting clubs not robots.  All of the data captured comes from GCQuad launch monitors and therefore isn't a subjective opinion on the clubs,   but an analytical opinion based on the captured data.  There are also discussions on why people hitting the clubs is a better approach than robots hitting the clubs for capturing this type of information.   As one of the most wanted testers,  I can personally tell you the every club and shaft provides slightly differing results based on the person and how the clubs looks;  that difference applies to every clubs in the bag from driver to putter.  

I don't disagree with anything you say regarding previous year clubs from OEMs and shopping around for or building your own sets.  This approach is probably the exception when it comes to golf consumers and many just buy off the shelf.  Essentially the DTC model may not best fit your buying approach,  but that really isn't a reason to bash the company.  Just see if it is something that works for you,  see if what you want to do is an option, and if not provide your feedback if you wish.  While you may not intend it to be this way,  but your posts come off as being very condescending.  Also,  if you watch the Sub70 social media posts,  they post demo and slightly used clubs at a discount;  so you could achieve additional savings that way.  

At the end of they day Sub70 provides great clubs,  with nice options,  and reasonably priced upgrades;  I hope you find what you are looking for.

I don't think I ever "bashed" the company, in fact to the contrary I said that their clubs look nice, probably are every bit as good of quality as the big OEMs, and that I will probably even end up demoing a few at some point.  I simply pointed out an error in his chart that he posted a few days ago, not a post form over a year ago, so if there was a cost adjustment why not reflect it in his chart?  Like I said in previous post, not a huge deal, but who knows what other inaccuracies there may be in that chart when it should be pretty simple to know your own product's current cost?

As to the MGS Most Wanted, never really ever read it and likely won't start.  If they ever start using robotic testing to show which clubs actually perform better with ALL other variables removed it might have some merit to me, otherwise not.  If this way is so much better, someone should explain to the majority of OEM R&D Depts along with the USGA so they can all switch.  Sorry if this is "condescending" or offends you, I keep forgetting we can't express our opinions on an open golf forum any more because someone might get offended or have their feelings ruffled.  Guess it's a good thing I don't visit this place very often and post even less.  Also, I don't do social media, so would never catch one of their posts.

@GolfSub70, I certainly never take any of your responses as being any way but informative and helpful.  Sure you are going to try to defend your brand, and no one should expect any different.  You express your thoughts in a constructive and cordial manner.  

9 hours ago, halliedog said:

@GolfSub70, I certainly never take any of your responses as being any way but informative and helpful.  Sure you are going to try to defend your brand, and no one should expect any different.  You express your thoughts in a constructive and cordial manner.  

Great. Posting on these message boards is always tricky and especially difficult as a company. We're happy to have any conversation when it comes to golf clubs, Sub 70 or just golf in general 

Re-read the post you quoted.  I never said I could walk into GG or PGASS and pick up a NEW set of CURRENT model Taylormades or Titleists for the same price, but I can go on several websites and buy NOS (New Old Stock, there, I spelled it out for you) irons for a COMPARABLE price, likely with a no up-charge shaft, for CLOSE to the same price.  And they admit right on their website that there is really no significant change in improvement from cycle to cycle from all the big OEMs.
Reading is fundamental, my friend!
Jesus, It's like I'm playing cards with my brother's kids around here!

“... like I’m playing cards with my brother’s kids around here.”
As I thought from your first post. Just playing games.
Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

17 hours ago, halliedog said:

As to the MGS Most Wanted, never really ever read it and likely won't start.  If they ever start using robotic testing to show which clubs actually perform better with ALL other variables removed it might have some merit to me, otherwise not.  If this way is so much better, someone should explain to the majority of OEM R&D Depts along with the USGA so they can all switch.  Sorry if this is "condescending" or offends you, I keep forgetting we can't express our opinions on an open golf forum any more because someone might get offended or have their feelings ruffled.  Guess it's a good thing I don't visit this place very often and post even less.  Also, I don't do social media, so would never catch one of their posts.

Been explained before about the protocols for the testing and why not robotic.  Robotic has its place in testing as does non robotic.  

You post doesn't offend me;  and you are welcome to express your opinion as no one has said you can't.  We are all here to discuss golf and welcome your thoughts.    

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Been explained before about the protocols for the testing and why not robotic.  Robotic has its place in testing as does non robotic.  
You post doesn't offend me;  and you are welcome to express your opinion as no one has said you can't.  We are all here to discuss golf and welcome your thoughts.    
Robots are great for precise measurements and understand key metrics. USGA cares about knowing limits of clubs to keep them legal but not about overall performance. Club manufacturers want to make sure they reach the same limits to create the closest to the limit club.
Humans are flawed creatures who help deliver inconsistent results and give you a picture of overall performance in ever condition. I know the car analogy gets brought up a lot but the EPA & OEMs test and shows performance metrics of a car but the true those details are only part of the equation. Reliability, handling, comfort, safety features make up the whole picture. When it comes to golf clubs the shaft the swing the tempo the delivery will all impact how the club performs. If you are taking a relatively large sampling of golfers, with a variety of swings and remove any data points that fall outside of the good shot range. This will prove just as if not more valuable then robots.
Also most OEMs say Humans are the best way to actually test Club performance.

Using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
4W:  Maltby KE4 
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50,54,58: Maltby TSW

Putter:  L.A.B. DF2.1 Accra Shaft 2023 Forum Testers - L.A.B. Putters
Ball: Mixed prefer ProV1 or Snell
Handicap: 9.2  -  Best Score: 72 (E) Springdale CC, Canton NC -2022

2020 Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

• 2 weeks later...

I just have to say, my experience with @GolfSub70 has been nothing less than out of this world from the time I ordered my irons to putting them in play. I have been playing Taylormade MB irons since 2012 and decided it was time to upgrade and after doing a ton of research (which is weird because i'm pretty impulsive). One thing I knew for sure was there was no way I was going to pay $1200+ for a new set that will just be old news in 6 months. The idea of DTC irons was a little intimidating, but I know my specs and felt pretty good about the security offered with the return policy. I ordered my irons March 6th (a Friday) and got a call March 8th (a sunday) mid afternoon from Sub70 to confirm my order, verify specs, ask if I wanted a hat and to thank me for my business. It took 10 days from the time I ordered my clubs to them sitting on my doorstep. I ordered the 639 forged black combo(4-6 CB, 7-PW MB) X flex KBS tour shafts, midsize TV Align grips (2 wraps bottom, 3 wraps top), +1/4 and 2 upright with no stepping. I played two rounds since putting them in the bag and I have never been happier with a set of irons. They flat out perform, feel great and are workable even in the CB. The ONLY thing I was unsure about when ordering was the amount of offset on the MB's. The CB's seem to have less offset (which I prefer) than the MB's and for me visually it was a little concerning (because I am a psycho when it comes to look) but after hitting shot after shot and seeing the consistency in ball flight and results I barely even notice. I trust every shot I stand over which is a good feeling. For myself, and I think a lot of other players, trusting the clubs to produce a consistent shot makes for a good swing with minimal thought. I will make sure and update as time goes by and more rounds are played. Snow has fallen again in the PNW where I live so it may be a week or two (ugh). One last comment, the personal touch of a hand written note from Jason thanking me for my business shows that Sub70 is doing everything they can to provide an excellent buying experience, and I appreciated it. 

KB 

:taylormade-small: M3, 9.5, TENSEI 70, X

:titelist-small: 913F, 15, DIAMANA 72, S

:titelist-small: 913H, 19, DIAMANA 82, S

SUB70 639 CB 4-6 MB 7-PW, KBS TOUR, X

:taylormade-small:ZTP 52, 56 

:vokey-small: SM7 60

:scotty-cameron-1: STUDIO SELECT NEWPORT 2, SUPERSTROKE TRAXION TOUR 2.0

:taylormade-small: TP5X

51 minutes ago, KRISWITHAK said:

I just have to say, my experience with @GolfSub70 has been nothing less than out of this world from the time I ordered my irons to putting them in play. I have been playing Taylormade MB irons since 2012 and decided it was time to upgrade and after doing a ton of research (which is weird because i'm pretty impulsive). One thing I knew for sure was there was no way I was going to pay $1200+ for a new set that will just be old news in 6 months. The idea of DTC irons was a little intimidating, but I know my specs and felt pretty good about the security offered with the return policy. I ordered my irons March 6th (a Friday) and got a call March 8th (a sunday) mid afternoon from Sub70 to confirm my order, verify specs, ask if I wanted a hat and to thank me for my business. It took 10 days from the time I ordered my clubs to them sitting on my doorstep. I ordered the 639 forged black combo(4-6 CB, 7-PW MB) X flex KBS tour shafts, midsize TV Align grips (2 wraps bottom, 3 wraps top), +1/4 and 2 upright with no stepping. I played two rounds since putting them in the bag and I have never been happier with a set of irons. They flat out perform, feel great and are workable even in the CB. The ONLY thing I was unsure about when ordering was the amount of offset on the MB's. The CB's seem to have less offset (which I prefer) than the MB's and for me visually it was a little concerning (because I am a psycho when it comes to look) but after hitting shot after shot and seeing the consistency in ball flight and results I barely even notice. I trust every shot I stand over which is a good feeling. For myself, and I think a lot of other players, trusting the clubs to produce a consistent shot makes for a good swing with minimal thought. I will make sure and update as time goes by and more rounds are played. Snow has fallen again in the PNW where I live so it may be a week or two (ugh). One last comment, the personal touch of a hand written note from Jason thanking me for my business shows that Sub70 is doing everything they can to provide an excellent buying experience, and I appreciated it. 

KB 

That's awesome! 

We would all love to see some pics of your set.  Add them to the Gallery if you have a moment. 

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

@GolfSpy Stroker I will for sure when I get home!

6 hours ago, KRISWITHAK said:

KB 

We love hearing about these positive experiences from our customers.  We truly appreciate the business and want every customer to be 100% happy with their purchase.  Thank you for sharing KB!  If you ever need anything or have any questions just let us know.  Hopefully we'll be back to building golf clubs and you'll be back on the course soon!

I can't say enough good things about my experience and interaction with Sub70. Great company!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver- Cobra Speedzone 9° default_cobra-small.jpg.bf0039c0fa211a003217e70e184035fa.jpg

Woods- Sub70 Pro 5-Wood   08e84065c69a5a06ed8fec52d91a.jpg.08662cdc8041ba1124fe725b926a5e95.jpg  

Utility- Titleist 718 T-MB 4 Utility  default_titelist-small.jpg.d620943db19c6c6f477d78c3e6dcfb1b.jpg

Irons- Sub70 649 MB Tour 5-PW, 699 Pro 2U  08e84065c69a5a06ed8fec52d91a.jpg.08662cdc8041ba1124fe725b926a5e95.jpg

Wedges- Cleveland Zipcore RTX 52°,56°, 60°  default_cleveland-small.jpg.0615c53919b7f92c3524630e353b33bb.jpg

Putter- Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 default_cameron-small.gif.dd99234f0267bb38c40c23053034a445.gif

Ball- Titleist ProV1x default_titelist-small.jpg.d620943db19c6c6f477d78c3e6dcfb1b.jpg  

On 3/25/2020 at 11:32 AM, GolfSpy Stroker said:

That's awesome! 

We would all love to see some pics of your set.  Add them to the Gallery if you have a moment. 

Okay I put a couple pictures up! beauties

So, it has been a few weeks since I have tried the Sub 70 639 MB/CB. I wanted to get this up earlier, but as a driving instructor for a trucking company that moves food grade products, I have been training and driving many hours to keep shelves stocked in these crazy times.  First off, the customer service is amazing! They truly care about their product and their consumer.  They are good looking products that performs just as well. I play distance irons with a hollow body design, and one major problem I have with them is that they are jumpy and can hit some really hot ones that fly way past my normal yardage. I enjoyed the MB's the best, they launched really easy, and I thought I would sacrifice some yardage, but these were spot on my yardage as my gamers, but more consistent. It was difficult to send these back. Really happy with the demo process, and looking forward to doing business with them again. Pictures posted in a weird order. 1) CB 6-iron 2) MB 9-iron address 3) MB 9-iron 4) CB 6-iron address

image0 (3).jpeg

image0_(2).jpeg

639 MB.jpg

image0_(4).jpeg

Edited by cjeffs12
Picture explanation

:taylormade-small: STEALTH 2+ 10.5* FUJIKURA VENTUS TR BLACK 6X

:srixon-small: ZX MKII 3W 15* Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX U.S.A. 8TX

:taylormade-small: Stealth+ 19 Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 1K 85TX

:srixon-small: ZX7 4-PW KBS $Taper 130 BLACK PVD

:cleveland-small: RTX 6 Zipcore 50/54.10 Full Project X 6.0

:ping-small: GLIDE 4.0 60.10S DYNAMIC GOLD TOUR ISSUE S400

:EVNROLL: ER2v MIDLOCK 40”

:maxfli: TOUR X

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 with Slope 

:SuperSpeed:

The 639 combo set really does look amazing.  Has anyone tried there stand bag?  It looks nice on the website and the price crazy. 

:titelist-small: 917 D2 9.5 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 70g 6.5
:taylormade-small: M2 (2017) 3W 17.5 -  
:ping-small: G 4H 22 - 
:titelist-small: 735cm 3 - PW - KBS Tour Black Nickel 115g ( R )
:vokey-small: SM4 Tour Chrome 52˚- 8˚ | 56˚- 8˚ | 60˚- 7˚ - True Temper Dynamic Gold ( W )
:cameron-small: California Coronado
:Snell: 
MTB-X
:Arccos:

On 4/1/2020 at 4:16 PM, prussell24 said:

The 639 combo set really does look amazing.  Has anyone tried there stand bag?  It looks nice on the website and the price crazy. 

I have been loving the look of my combo set! Stand bag is definitely sick looking, I think they just released it last week!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 7:46 AM, cjeffs12 said:

So, it has been a few weeks since I have tried the Sub 70 639 MB/CB. I wanted to get this up earlier, but as a driving instructor for a trucking company that moves food grade products, I have been training and driving many hours to keep shelves stocked in these crazy times.  First off, the customer service is amazing! They truly care about their product and their consumer.  They are good looking products that performs just as well. I play distance irons with a hollow body design, and one major problem I have with them is that they are jumpy and can hit some really hot ones that fly way past my normal yardage. I enjoyed the MB's the best, they launched really easy, and I thought I would sacrifice some yardage, but these were spot on my yardage as my gamers, but more consistent. It was difficult to send these back. Really happy with the demo process, and looking forward to doing business with them again. Pictures posted in a weird order. 1) CB 6-iron 2) MB 9-iron address 3) MB 9-iron 4) CB 6-iron address

image0 (3).jpeg

image0_(2).jpeg

639 MB.jpg

image0_(4).jpeg

I keep looking at the grass and your lie obsessing over how awesome it is lol. Just looks like a pure shot waiting to happen. 

1 hour ago, KRISWITHAK said:

I keep looking at the grass and your lie obsessing over how awesome it is lol. Just looks like a pure shot waiting to happen. 

I know I’m missing it too, once things open back up they should be great again. What makes it worse is the weather is 60 and sunny,, such a tease. 

10 minutes ago, cjeffs12 said:

I know I’m missing it too, once things open back up they should be great again. What makes it worse is the weather is 60 and sunny,, such a tease. 

yea no kidding that's not even fair! I played yesterday, beautiful sunny day and I was happy the course was open, but it was about 45 degrees.

Does anyone know how the black finish holds up on the 639 MB/CB's? I ask because they are out of stock of the MB's in the satin finish, but not sure when they will get back in stock. I like the look of the black irons, but if they fade pretty fast I may wait.  Ever since i demoed their set, I am hooked and want them in my bag asap lol Although I do understand why there is a delay, but any feedback would be much appreciated. 

2 hours ago, cjeffs12 said:

Does anyone know how the black finish holds up on the 639 MB/CB's? I ask because they are out of stock of the MB's in the satin finish, but not sure when they will get back in stock. I like the look of the black irons, but if they fade pretty fast I may wait.  Ever since i demoed their set, I am hooked and want them in my bag asap lol Although I do understand why there is a delay, but any feedback would be much appreciated. 

I have only played 4 rounds so far this year with my 639 black combos with moderate range time and so far so good. But I mean that's not a whole lot of use so I can do my best to keep you updated as the season goes on. I do my best to keep them clean after each shot with just a wet towel that way I'm not using something to abrasive to clean and effect the finish. Such great irons though, I have been nothing but happy since I put them in the bag. I kinda figured after a little use the look might be pretty cool having some of the finish worn off (as long as my wear marks are in the center of the club face lol)

2 minutes ago, KRISWITHAK said:

I have only played 4 rounds so far this year with my 639 black combos with moderate range time and so far so good. But I mean that's not a whole lot of use so I can do my best to keep you updated as the season goes on. I do my best to keep them clean after each shot with just a wet towel that way I'm not using something to abrasive to clean and effect the finish. Such great irons though, I have been nothing but happy since I put them in the bag. I kinda figured after a little use the look might be pretty cool having some of the finish worn off (as long as my wear marks are in the center of the club face lol)

That is great to know, I am the same way with my clubs. I clean with soapy water after every round and practice session. The wear marks being in the center was exactly what I was thinking lol I guess even more incentive to work on my ball striking( me trying to justify getting murdered out irons lol) Thank you for this, might be making a call. 

35 minutes ago, cjeffs12 said:

That is great to know, I am the same way with my clubs. I clean with soapy water after every round and practice session. The wear marks being in the center was exactly what I was thinking lol I guess even more incentive to work on my ball striking( me trying to justify getting murdered out irons lol) Thank you for this, might be making a call. 

I will say that the black finish does make identifying impact on the face much easier to see! Plus visually the black finish has no glare at all on sunny days and the murdered out look is pretty sick!

25 minutes ago, KRISWITHAK said:

I will say that the black finish does make identifying impact on the face much easier to see! Plus visually the black finish has no glare at all on sunny days and the murdered out look is pretty sick!

Well I sent Jason an email, so I’m convinced. 

Black irons or wedges are going to show wear over time. Some will be better than others but if the wearing of the finish on an iron that hits the ground and other solid objects bother you getting black probably is not the right choice. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

3 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Black irons or wedges are going to show wear over time. Some will be better than others but if the wearing of the finish on an iron that hits the ground and other solid objects bother you getting black probably is not the right choice. 

I understand that, I’ve had black irons before, so on the face and sole I’m good with happening. I was more curious as to how the back of the club and resistant to nicks and fading is, due to the fact I live in Texas and the sun bakes everything here. I was mostly making sure that if I’m gonna pay for the black it lasts more than a couple weeks, I’m pretty particular about my clubs. 

• 1 month later...

I've been gaming the 699 Pro Black irons now for a couple months with several rounds, range sessions and balls hit in the garage under their belt.  So far the finish has held up incredibly well.  I just cannot say enough about how good these irons are.  Since they went into the bag I've already posted 2 rounds in the 70's including my personal best round ever and have shaved 2 strokes off my handicap.

Sound is really good and the feel is simply amazing.  Even on mis-hits you get feedback but it's not a stinger through your hands.

More importantly, I absolutely love how forgiving they are and how they flat our perform.  Any movement off-line and distance loss is really minimal when struck off-center.  In fact just the other day I had 190 into a par 5 for my 2nd shot.  The green is pretty small and there's water in front and left.  As soon as I hit it I knew it was going in the drink.  To my surprise, though, the ball landed about 15 ft short of the pin.  It was a totally crap strike on my part but, again, the distance loss was maybe a couple of yards.

Yardage is very true and really consistent front-to-back.  I never get any weird "jumpers" that go an extra 5-7 yards like some comparable irons.  I can also flight them down if I need to hit a lower trajectory shot or a little knock-down punch.

I really can't express how impressed I've been with these irons.  If you're thinking about trying Sub70 don't hesitate.  Try their demo program and see how they perform for you.

I'm really hoping that @GolfSub70 do a members review...🤔

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 4:23 AM, RickyBobby_PR said:

Curious why you say savings aren’t there? A month or so ago I went thru their site and had a set of the cb 4-p with Nippon modus 120 and the ndmc grips for under $800. I’m not sure of any new cb on the market that can be had with that shaft for that price.

And don't forget to peruse their pre-owned section from time to time!  I just found a set of CB's 4-PW to my specs with Nippon Modus 120 x-stiff shaft on there for $539 (would have been $770 new for the same set up)

Played my first round with them Saturday(hadn't even swung them yet) and despite a bad driving day, I still hit 12/18 GIR. They are beautiful clubs and they feel as good as my old Mizuno MP30's, a similar forged cavity iron.  There are a lot of really good golf clubs out there, but this value is hard to beat.

tGxlMiKJ_Gl83UCa86hMNSKiMdwfC7DyuE6RDTFNjRFAWjl8xSNDOeO5xchM4RA_8X7orV-UEkrjf38U1PWTchKy53QKC3ZGpUMTGxxOq9AvsR9ogdjYud5UjAEyqJdusWISdgzXhWiFWzXAiE2TZ_Ann0O6x0eg2yrLs0sYuBbFuEdb3VVWwWKI94KJC8SrjBaLOwPLUlMuhjyNaG5gxL-JHbl7WFK8caZCvEiohA5rK8ErZIcbd8yO29HrgqMo4H6Vfabxnl9zlHavbkIYmKWf0Ks6JhnfHW4UPEoiBX8OVSyMKgjj1IzEj9GzmKbvDV2u_yBCW10tiritmPua87dSIZ87j2Da2excT6nhsc6Z3jpFw8K10w5KOyvK-bpHPqsrC3mjZF-PQgdD0caoVWvT0ZcZSM2fvAXg_cFpztOfcH2GVZWKhtjnhSrUnRVr-jfLcFc7Oku28NUadYXRrSQp2vSXjRltCTeyUiSnz_yJtRhmQ43yg0Y1oVe5YgA8sHKxDddCzzKkylzNT2yqanPs9wshX5ZSlo_aA53Wz4hvq2xougtwV-fjsrrVZtoGjAxOaSfuUGdrKc2NiSJNzBip2P1j0HZf3ikbvq7f0AaNdR6aaUlgMYcFEhD12Ck-FB0f0WhXv3riMbenNrdG446jRfaTZuPr-_ReKzIQ-_3KEK80-7EJsX__qH48vQ=w1293-h969-no?authuser=0

:honma: 💣Driver: Honma TR20 440 8.5° w/ Vizard FP-7X SHAFT - REVIEW POSTED 💣

:adams-small:3 Wood:  Adams TightLies Titanium 3+  - Shaft Bassara E55 x5ct

:taylormade-small:Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 2.  16.5°-  Stock Shaft- Stiff

image.png.5094bf65d200d3ff7ef5ed059993dfb4.png Irons: SUB70 639 CB 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus 120 X-STIFF

:mizuno-small::cleveland-small:Wedges: GW: SUB70 Raw 48° Mizuno Mp series 52 SW: Cleveland RTX 2.0  56° LW: Mizuno JPX 900 60°

:odyssey-small:Putter: Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth- Superstroke Slim 3.0 grip

:taylormade-small:Bag: Taylormade FlexTech Lifestyle Carry bag- Houndstooth