TESTERS WANTED! ×

Sub70 golf

Sluggo42

So I used their online fitting tool

How are they recommending a lie adjustment without even asking shot shape or anything?

Height, wrist to floor, carry distance of driver and 7 iron

Then it tells me 3* up.....WOW that’s a lot!

Last fitting on a lie board I was told 1* up?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

24 minutes ago, TBT said:

So I used their online fitting tool

How are they recommending a lie adjustment without even asking shot shape or anything?

Height, wrist to floor, carry distance of driver and 7 iron

Then it tells me 3* up.....WOW that’s a lot!

Last fitting on a lie board I was told 1* up?

I'm 5"10' 34 inch to floor and i'm standard/standard. With stiff shafts. Whats your height and wrist to floor measurment.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue Sub Zero 9* stiff

Wood: :adams-small: Tight Lies TI 3 wood stiff

Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR 3 19 deg stiff

Irons: :mizuno-small:  JPX 900 Tour std loft/lie

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 52,56,60

Putter: :odyssey-small: #7 Red

Ball: :srixon-small: Q-Star

12.9 Handicap

Comox Valley, B.C. 🇨🇦

I'm 5"10' 34 inch to floor and i'm standard/standard. With stiff shafts. Whats your height and wrist to floor measurment.

6”1’ 37 inches wrist to floor

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

5 hours ago, redmania said:

I'm in Australia and I've had an unfortunate incident with my cobra forged tec. Two clubs have cracked at the hosel and I'm currently in a robust discussion with cobra about rectification. The whole thing has annoyed me no end and I've basically started to think about just replacing them. 

I'm interested in the 699s I'm a reasonable ball striker (hc22) and iron play is my strongest trait, but need a little forgiveness. What big brand would these be more akin to? 0211? I210? I can't really demo so I'd likely pull the trigger and hope for the best! Any help would be very much appreciated!!

The 699s are in the player distance category, so comparable to the king forged Tec, ping i500, TM p790. They were tested in the 2019 most wanted players distance test. They did well. 

The heads are all forged, so you can order them with whatever lie you want and always have them adjusted to dial them in. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

4 hours ago, Thin2win said:

The 699s are in the player distance category, so comparable to the king forged Tec, ping i500, TM p790. They were tested in the 2019 most wanted players distance test. They did well. 

The heads are all forged, so you can order them with whatever lie you want and always have them adjusted to dial them in. 

Thanks, appreciate the response

On 7/21/2020 at 10:39 AM, Thin2win said:

Got my 639-CB irons and the forged black wedge yesterday. Beautiful clubs with a nice solid feel. Got a quick take session, then some gap testing done out on the course, and they are exactly what I was looking for. 

I'll do an "unofficial" review with more pictures, but here are a couple quick hits. 

Tested the new Wedge at 135y, all shots came out pin high:

I'm very looking forward to this relationship. 

The pictures look great.  Would like to know how you rate the forgiveness of these clubs.  

Driver - Ping G410 Plus 10.5 - Ping Tour 65 Stiff

4 Wood - Callaway Rogue - Project X Evenflow blue 6.0

Hybrids - Titleist 818 H2 -  3(c-1) and 4(c-4) - Tensei CK Blue 70 stiff

Irons - Callaway Apex  CF 16 5-AW - True Temper XP 95 Steel Stiff

Wedges - Ping Glide 54 SS, 58 TS

Putter - Edel e1 Torque balanced

Indianapolis

5.5 Index

On 7/6/2020 at 2:55 PM, Megah1tz said:

Demo's arrived a few minutes ago! I'll hit the range with them in a few hours but the real test will be Saturday when I play a tournament at Innisbrook Copperhead... this time of the year the greens will be "firm-ish" so holding greens will be at a premium... traditionally, my 6 iron has be required to put in work at this course so I won't need to manage my way around it to get some quality looks at the performance. Initial impressions are as follows:

Looks - Sub70 for the WIN! That "traditional look" is very welcomed and I have to say sorely missed!

Compare.jpg.c74dfbae4d0208a365b79c955d35f55d.jpg

Top Line - ummmmm very noticeable and once again Sub70 for the win!

1304172727_TopLine.jpg.a6465bef9f7563165ed5fe47e1163b25.jpg

Soles - slightly slimmer sole on the Sub70 and this COULD be a welcomed change for turf action. I'm not a digger and there have been times where I think the RSi's sole tried to "help" where it wasn't needed and possibly has contributed to my getting steeper (or more downward attack angle) to reproduce that "ball striking" feeling I had with my Ping i10's that I miss so very much... for the moment let's call it a draw based on aesthetics alone because honestly I couldn't really care what it looks like sitting on the ground (can't see it) but more concerned with how it interacts with the turf! More to come later...  

Soles.jpg

were you notified when the Demos shipped I put in a order for mine last Friday night and the money was charged Monday but order is still showing as processing. 

I called Sub 70 on Monday to ask about the demo program. I told him I wanted to buy a set of the 699 irons, and after talking to the CS rep, we decided that a set of 5-AW with Recoil 760 would be best for me. All good so far...

He then checks to see what they had in left hand demos. Apparently nothing. He offered to build me a 6 and 9 iron with the stock KBS steel shaft. He said that worked best because they would then have stock shaft lefty demos to send out again to other customers when I returned them.

I agreed to that, because I really wanted to buy a set. I paid for the demos,  hung up thought about what I had just done, and said... WTF was I thinking?

I'm trying to buy a set of clubs from you, willing to pay almost $200 in shaft and grip upgrades, and you're building and sending me two demo clubs with steel shafts that are 40 grams heavier than the graphite ones I was just fit into because that works best for YOU? I called back and cancelled my order.

I get the whole small company, limited lefty stock thing, but why offer a demo program if you're not going to let the customer demo a shaft in the same ballpark as the one he was fit into? I've read a lot about the Sub 70 CS here, and I'll assume they'll be more accommodating to a righty, but why bother offering a demo program for lefties if you aren't willing to stock at least two or three shaft profiles?

So much for my Direct To Consumer experience. Color me not impressed.

Edited by Grand Stranded

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

I emailed with hybrid questions....and intent to purchase one of the pre-owned offerings......no response.  Surprised also....

:Sub70:    849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 60g 

:tour-edge:   EXS 7wood  Tensei Blue R

:Sub70:    699 4-7i   USTRecoil 660 F3 R

:Sub70:    699 Pro 8-AW  USTRecoil 660 F3 R    

:Sub70:   JB Forged 54 and JB Forged 58 Full Face

:Sub70:    TAll Wide Blade putter

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9

Grint_Shield_Logo.svg The Grint Pro

10 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

I called Sub 70 on Monday to ask about the demo program. I told him I wanted to buy a set of the 699 irons, and after talking to the CS rep, we decided that a set of 5-AW with Recoil 760 would be best for me. All good so far...

He then checks to see what they had in left hand demos. Apparently nothing. He offered to build me a 6 and 9 iron with the stock KBS steel shaft. He said that worked best because they would then have stock shaft lefty demos to send out again to other customers when I returned them.

I agreed to that, because I really wanted to buy a set. I paid for the demos,  hung up thought about what I had just done, and said... WTF was I thinking?

I'm trying to buy a set of clubs from you, willing to pay almost $200 in shaft and grip upgrades, and you're building and sending me two demo clubs with steel shafts that are 40 grams heavier than the graphite ones I was just fit into because that works best for YOU? I called back and cancelled my order.

I get the whole small company, limited lefty stock thing, but why offer a demo program if you're not going to let the customer demo a shaft in the same ballpark as the one he was fit into? I've read a lot about the Sub 70 CS here, and I'll assume they'll be more accommodating to a righty, but why bother offering a demo program for lefties if you aren't willing to stock at least two or three shaft profiles?

10 hours ago, EEZurg said:

I emailed with hybrid questions....and intent to purchase one of the pre-owned offerings......no response.  Surprised also....

If you're on Twitter, look out for Jasons, the owner, posts or get a hold of him there. He does post his cell number and I'm sure will take care of both of you.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

31 minutes ago, MattF said:

If you're on Twitter, look out for Jasons, the owner, posts or get a hold of him there. He does post his cell number and I'm sure will take care of both of you.

11 hours ago, EEZurg said:

11 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

31 minutes ago, MattF said:

Yes I totally agree. I called Jason -CEO, (His cell phone is on the website) and he always called back within the next 24 hours. They truly care about the individual golfer. 

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue Stiff

3 Wood: :Sub70: 939 x 15 deg. UST Proforce Black V2 7F4 stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons 4-PW  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

50 Deg:Sub70: TAIII Satin

54 deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

58 Deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

Putter:Sub70: 004 Single Bend Masters Edition

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

11 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

I guess this would explain why my LH 699 Demo clubs are still processing. I'm actually ok with having to wait as a Lefty I'm to common to feel left out. But communication is key in any business just send me a email stating there is a delay. 

On 7/9/2020 at 10:32 PM, Megah1tz said:

I put my order in for the 699 Pro's today as well... I spoke with Jason on Tuesday and he basically removed any doubts I had. I would have ordered them yesterday but got hung up at work and couldn't slip away long enough to call my order in!

Will your sub70s be in the bag this Saturday? That will make our group  pairing fun if each of us has new irons in play 🤪

Driver:  :PXG: 311XF Gen5, Tensei CK Pro Orange, S flex

Fariway:  :PXG: 311XF Gen6 3-Wood, Tensei Blue 55g R flex

Hybrid:   :PXG: 211, 3H Project X Evenflow H, 80g, 5.5

:titleist-small: TSR2 4H, Tensei Blue R (Forum Tester)

Irons:  :titleist-small: T200 2023, Tensei Blue R (Forum Tester), 5-GW

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: CBX2 Zipcore  52*, 56* Project X Catalyst Spinner Graphite Shaft

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2 Murdered Out

16 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

Sorry you had that experience. So did the rep indicate if they had the shafts (Recoil 760'S) with you flex in stock or were out? I am just wondering why he would think you would be ok to demo a shaft that did not fit to your specs.......

IMO, the sales rep could at least apologized and told you that you'd have to wait until other left hand demo's were available. The offer to build was nice but partial at best imo. Hopefully, the company will learn from a lost sale and position itself to support a little better. Thanks for sharing experience. 

Quick update....This morning I got a very detailed response to my email.  I also called Jason's cell phone as suggested (although I really didn't want to bother the CEO with my questions)  VERY soon after Cody called and said they were swamped and catching up.  Cody could not have been more helpful or friendly and got me set up with the hybrid I was interested in.  Seems like a great bunch and can't wait to try out the hybrid.....

:Sub70:    849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 60g 

:tour-edge:   EXS 7wood  Tensei Blue R

:Sub70:    699 4-7i   USTRecoil 660 F3 R

:Sub70:    699 Pro 8-AW  USTRecoil 660 F3 R    

:Sub70:   JB Forged 54 and JB Forged 58 Full Face

:Sub70:    TAll Wide Blade putter

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9

Grint_Shield_Logo.svg The Grint Pro

4 hours ago, GregB135 said:

Will your sub70s be in the bag this Saturday? That will make our group  pairing fun if each of us has new irons in play 🤪

YEP! I got range time in Wednesday night and got 18 in yesterday (I was supposed to play with you & Brian on Wednesday But I had to wait on furniture delivery)! Brian said you hit the new sticks really well... I took lots of notes from yesterday’s round and will use those and notes from Saturday to do an “unofficial review” but for the moment I can say OMFG!

Driver:callaway-small: Rouge Sub-Zero
3 Wood:cobra-small: F6
Hybrid:cobra-small: F6
Irons:taylormade-small: RSi1 5-AW
Wedges:callaway-small: MD3 54 & 58
Putter:taylormade-small: TP Red Collection Ardmore 2
Ball:srixon-small: Z-Star 

1 hour ago, aerospace_ray said:

Sorry you had that experience. So did the rep indicate if they had the shafts (Recoil 760'S) with you flex in stock or were out? I am just wondering why he would think you would be ok to demo a shaft that did not fit to your specs.......

IMO, the sales rep could at least apologized and told you that you'd have to wait until other left hand demo's were available. The offer to build was nice but partial at best imo. Hopefully, the company will learn from a lost sale and position itself to support a little better. Thanks for sharing experience. 

They had the shafts. He offered to build me two if I was willing to buy them I believe. I didn't quite understand what he meant by that, so maybe I have that part wrong. That's why I didn't mention that in my prior post.

Don't get me wrong, they were very nice to talk to, and canceled my order quickly. I just can't understand what sense it makes to have a lefty demo program but not have any demo clubs available.

Just now, Grand Stranded said:

They had the shafts. He offered to build me two if I was willing to buy them I believe. I didn't quite understand what he meant by that, so maybe I have that part wrong. That's why I didn't mention that in my prior post.

Don't get me wrong, they were very nice to talk to, and canceled my order quickly. I just can't understand what sense it makes to have a lefty demo program but not have any demo clubs available.

Thanks for clarification. Yes they are very nice and obviously have loyal customer base. They produce clubs that look good and according to reviews have nice quality.

My limited experience with DTC demo program was about a year or so ago. I got two Ben Hogan clubs with UST shafts. I had choice between KBS, TT and UST. Maybe I was lucky but I told them what I was interested in and got the club head/shaft combo most close to my fitting requirements. And I purchased because of that. I can not imagine had I got a club with a shaft that I could not fit/play into. IMO that is not the correct way to demonstrate that a company's club can meet a golfers needs. 

I just wanted to update everyone as well. I received an email that my LH demos have shipped and will be here Tuesday. I never emailed or called so it wasn’t anything I did.It’s been a week since I placed the order, but it needed up being sooner than I anticipated after reading the comment here.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

My Sub70 demos arrived today super excited to try them out open them up to find I was sent Right handed instead of Left Handed. Double checked my order to make sure I didn’t mess, and yup they sent the wrong ones. Very disappointed to say the least!!

IMG_3534.HEIC

I got my 699 Pro 5i this week. I'll be very curious what the testers say about it. I'm comparing it directly to a ping i500. 

I love the black, very clean and I've always liked darker heads. Love my old Adam's CB2s. 

The feel on hits is probably the same, but the sound it much better with the 699s. 

Distance might be a fraction longer with the 699s. I hit about 30 approach shots yesterday from 185y out, half with each club. Shots with the 699s on average were a little longer. I hit a few poorly that I expected to come up way short that still carried to the green. 

But I'm not quite sure the 699 is going to replace the i500. The look at address is... Really different and I need to give it some time to get used to it. The club has a very angled profile from toe to hosel.  I didn't take any pictures yesterday while I was on the course, I'll get some tomorrow to follow up with this on. 

Overall, I'm still TBD on the 699 Pro. But I'm madly in love with the 639 CBs that I have for the rest of the set. Also, I did try the 639 CB 5i, and it wasn't the club for me. 

WITB:

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

1 hour ago, Thin2win said:

I got my 699 Pro 5i this week. I'll be very curious what the testers say about it. I'm comparing it directly to a ping i500. 

I love the black, very clean and I've always liked darker heads. Love my old Adam's CB2s. 

The feel on hits is probably the same, but the sound it much better with the 699s. 

Distance might be a fraction longer with the 699s. I hit about 30 approach shots yesterday from 185y out, half with each club. Shots with the 699s on average were a little longer. I hit a few poorly that I expected to come up way short that still carried to the green. 

But I'm not quite sure the 699 is going to replace the i500. The look at address is... Really different and I need to give it some time to get used to it. The club has a very angled profile from toe to hosel.  I didn't take any pictures yesterday while I was on the course, I'll get some tomorrow to follow up with this on. 

Overall, I'm still TBD on the 699 Pro. But I'm madly in love with the 639 CBs that I have for the rest of the set. Also, I did try the 639 CB 5i, and it wasn't the club for me. 

Sounds like you have some nice clubs to test (Sub70/Ping). So regarding the 5 irons. What are the shafts and flex for the 699/I500's? And are they the same playing length, or is one a little longer/shorter than the other? thx

2 hours ago, aerospace_ray said:

Sounds like you have some nice clubs to test (Sub70/Ping). So regarding the 5 irons. What are the shafts and flex for the 699/I500's? And are they the same playing length, or is one a little longer/shorter than the other? thx

Same length, same loft, same shaft (nippon modus 3 105 stiff) 

WITB:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 8:31 PM, TxTwinDad+2 said:

My Sub70 demos arrived today super excited to try them out open them up to find I was sent Right handed instead of Left Handed. Double checked my order to make sure I didn’t mess, and yup they sent the wrong ones. Very disappointed to say the least!!

IMG_3534.HEICUnavailable

I just saw this... I always shake my head when this happens to another lefty. You would think dexterity would be the first thing to be checked when filling an order, but whatever....

yeah, lefties seem to be an afterthought to a lot of these companies ( looking at you Mizuno), I was really excited when Sub 70 came out with the LH699. My experience with their demo program which I talked about in this thread, was let’s say puzzling.

It would be nice to see Jason or one of his CS people start checking into this thread again occasionally and addressing some of our concerns.

Edited by Grand Stranded

I'll say that on my order, there were some issues too. But, they were very responsive in getting them fixed. 

Short version, I ordered a split set, but got all clubs of the same kind. Also, ordered nippon modus 105 and they all came with the 120 shaft. 

I'd say Jason is great, their customer service is top notch. The clubs really are wonderful. Their build department has issues. 

WITB:

Here’s my final take for now...😉

This is a very cool forum, filled with very nice people. There is no “caste system” here,  where the better players talk down to those not as skilled. Just the kind of people you’d hope to be paired with as a single showing up to a course you never played before.

Because there are people like that here, and because Jason and others from his team have posted here, and established a relationship, I think everyone is

a. Rooting for Sub 70 to succeed 

b. willing to give them a try and every benefit of the doubt

That said, even the biggest of the OEMs have top notch customer service, and wonderful products obviously. I’ve dealt with people from PING, Callaway and Taylormade over the years, and each and every person I dealt with couldn’t have been nicer.

I think it would be a given to expect that same level of CS from a new boutique company. I won’t fault them for minor mishaps in the ordering process, but it’s also a given that they should rectify their mistakes so I won’t praise them for that either. The appeal of a company like this is twofold. The consumer goes in expecting a quality product at a lower price. As long as they get that, it’s a win for both parties, especially when you have people like those of us who tell their stories to other golfers about a fledgling DTC company.

That said, it’s equally important that we are honest in relating the “not so good” experiences”, and that a company like Sub 70 sees them and addresses them. I’m an example of someone who but for a little effort on their part would be bagging a set of 699 irons today. I live in a golf community with 4 golf courses, and play all over the Myrtle Beach area. Most people haven’t heard of Sub 70, and I would’ve been happy to tell their story to anyone who saw and asked about the 699’s.

56 minutes ago, Grand Stranded said:

This is a very cool forum, filled with very nice people. There is no “caste system” here,  where the better players talk down to those not as skilled. Just the kind of people you’d hope to be paired with as a single showing up to a course you never played before.

Because there are people like that here, and because Jason and others from his team have posted here, and established a relationship, I think everyone is

That said, even the biggest of the OEMs have top notch customer service, and wonderful products obviously. I’ve dealt with people from PING, Callaway and Taylormade over the years, and each and every person I dealt with couldn’t have been nicer.

I think it would be a given to expect that same level of CS from a new boutique company. I won’t fault them for minor mishaps in the ordering process, but it’s also a given that they should rectify their mistakes so I won’t praise them for that either. The appeal of a company like this is twofold. The consumer goes in expecting a quality product at a lower price. As long as they get that, it’s a win for both parties, especially when you have people like those of us who tell their stories to other golfers about a fledgling DTC company.

That said, it’s equally important that we are honest in relating the “not so good” experiences”, and that a company like Sub 70 sees them and addresses them. I’m an example of someone who but for a little effort on their part would be bagging a set of 699 irons today. I live in a golf community with 4 golf courses, and play all over the Myrtle Beach area. Most people haven’t heard of Sub 70, and I would’ve been happy to tell their story to anyone who saw and asked about the 699’s.

I really really like this post mate, well said. I'm a bit of a Sub 70 homer, but I don't wear rose coloured glasses either and I'm disappointed for you.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

4 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

Really disappointed that you had a poor experience with Sub70 golf.

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue Stiff

3 Wood: :Sub70: 939 x 15 deg. UST Proforce Black V2 7F4 stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons 4-PW  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

50 Deg:Sub70: TAIII Satin

54 deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

58 Deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

Putter:Sub70: 004 Single Bend Masters Edition

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

1 hour ago, cciciora13 said:

Really disappointed that you had a poor experience with Sub70 golf.

Thanks. I don’t know if I would call it poor, I think disappointing might be a better word?

In the end it all worked out. I was looking to complete a second bag to leave up on Long Island. I was able to get a new set of Rogue X irons (the same specs as I play now) for less than what the 699s would’ve cost me.

Even though I really wanted the sub 70s, I’m probably better off having the same set up north that I play at home. Better to keep things simple, I guess. 😜

Edited by Grand Stranded