TESTERS WANTED! ×

Sub70 golf

Sluggo42

On 8/15/2020 at 1:22 PM, GolfSub70 said:

Thanks for the messages.  While we definitely pride ourselves on our customer service and communication, we won't deny that a few things have fallen through the cracks over the last 3-4 months.  COVID shut us down completely and then it's been insanely busy since we reopened in May.  Everyone has been doing their best to keep up, and 99% of things have gone great, but we certainly think it'll be even better going forward.  It's not a great excuse but it's been a crazy year and a crazy few months for us.  We are expanding our customer service and club building teams so that should help going forward.  If anyone here ever needs an answer on anything they can always reach Jason at Jason@GolfSub70.com or 815-621-3556...or myself (Jay) at Jay@GolfSub70.com or 630-333-8207.

In regards to the demo program...unfortunately it's just not realistic for us to offer all kinds of shaft options on irons at this point.  Maybe it's something we can expand on a little in the future, but we need to turn the demos around and get them out to other interested customers asap.  It's just a situation where using a "stock" steel shaft is the best way to do that.  We do sell individual irons so you could always just purchase one or two irons built with your shafts, grips, specs, etc. to test out and make a decision on.  Thanks again for the thoughts and feedback!

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I think it would be more prudent to simply go to a PGASS or any local golf shop and demo the irons in the store with shafts from the fitting cart for free rather then spend about $150 to buy two 699 irons to demo them... that’s just me though, 😉.

As far as the demo program, my concern was never about “all kinds of demos shafts” it was about the only graphite option. When I called, less than a month ago, there wasn’t even a single 699 demo club for LH players and those are the only option available to myself and other LH players. 

I can understand your reasoning about stock shaft demos for RH players, because you have so many different models. With the left hand 699s I honestly don’t see the problem having at least one demo in graphite and maybe even one in a heavier steel profile than the stock KBS. Its your decision though. 

I realize not every company offers a demo program, but by the same token I can go into any golf store or fitting center and demo an OEM iron in many different shafts. Setting up a 6 & 9 demo iron in LH 699s with the only graphite shaft you offer doesn’t seem very cost prohibitive to me. In fact not doing it cost you at least one sale (mine) as I was definitely going to buy. I only wanted to confirm my thoughts on a shaft I’m already familiar with working with a particular club head, and then have a local fitter check in his studio to see if I needed any length, lie, or loft adjustments when I placed my order. Not being able to do that unless I bought the irons seemed to defeat the purpose of going the DTC route in my opinion.

It is what it is though, best of luck to you and the rest of your team at Sub 70.

cc Jason@GolfSub70.com 

Edited by Grand Stranded

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

Thanks for the messages.  While we definitely pride ourselves on our customer service and communication, we won't deny that a few things have fallen through the cracks over the last 3-4 months.  COVID shut us down completely and then it's been insanely busy since we reopened in May.  Everyone has been doing their best to keep up, and 99% of things have gone great, but we certainly think it'll be even better going forward.  It's not a great excuse but it's been a crazy year and a crazy few months for us.  We are expanding our customer service and club building teams so that should help going forward.  If anyone here ever needs an answer on anything they can always reach Jason at Jason@GolfSub70.com or 815-621-3556...or myself (Jay) at Jay@GolfSub70.com or 630-333-8207.
In regards to the demo program...unfortunately it's just not realistic for us to offer all kinds of shaft options on irons at this point.  Maybe it's something we can expand on a little in the future, but we need to turn the demos around and get them out to other interested customers asap.  It's just a situation where using a "stock" steel shaft is the best way to do that.  We do sell individual irons so you could always just purchase one or two irons built with your shafts, grips, specs, etc. to test out and make a decision on.  Thanks again for the thoughts and feedback!

I’m not sure if updated since my mistaken order but I’ve definitely been meaning to. I emailed Sub70 the night my Lh demo order came in Rh. I was called promptly the next morning by Cody. He also emailed me and apologized and promised to make things right and I believe he did. I received the correct Lh demos 2 days later and still have them.

This is what I was hoping for and expecting from a DTC company. I totally understand mixups and mistakes but I appreciated him resolving the issue as fast as he did. He’s checked in a couple of times asking if I had any questions or concerns with the demos.

Now I just have to figure out if I like them enough to replace my F8’s

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

6 minutes ago, TxTwinDad+2 said:

I’m not sure if updated since my mistaken order but I’ve definitely been meaning to. I emailed Sub70 the night my Lh demo order came in Rh. I was called promptly the next morning by Cody. He also emailed me and apologized and promised to make things right and I believe he did. I received the correct Lh demos 2 days later and still have them.

This is what I was hoping for and expecting from a DTC company. I totally understand mixups and mistakes but I appreciated him resolving the issue as fast as he did. He’s checked in a couple of times asking if I had any questions or concerns with the demos.

Now I just have to figure out if I like them enough to replace my F8’s

I’m assuming your demos were KBS regular steel. 

Just curious... would that be a similar profile shaft to what you have in your f8 irons?

I’m assuming your demos were KBS regular steel. 
Just curious... would that be a similar profile shaft to what you have in your f8 irons?

Yes the demos are KBS and my current set up is xp90 unfortunately I’m not very knowledgeable in the details of the clubs so I wouldn’t know the difference between the two shafts.

1 minute ago, TxTwinDad+2 said:

Yes the demos are KBS and my current set up is xp90 unfortunately I’m not very knowledgeable in the details of the clubs so I wouldn’t know the difference between the two shafts.

I’m not an expert either, but I’ve hit both of those.

the KBS might be just a bit heavier (about 10? Grams), but I believe both are designed for a high trajectory.

if that’s the case, you’re comparing apples to apples, not oranges as the saying goes. 😜 

You should be able to make a good comparison. Please post about how the testing goes, you have my interest.

I’m not an expert either, but I’ve hit both of those.

the KBS might be just a bit heavier (about 10? Grams), but I believe both are designed for a high trajectory.

if that’s the case, you’re comparing apples to apples, not oranges as the saying goes.  

You should be able to make a good comparison. Please post about how the testing goes, you have my interest.

Ask and you shall receive lol. I love the feel of the Sub70 when I hit them pure it feels so clean and I love the flight of the ball with them as well. But they are very similar I feel I’ve played 3 rounds with the demos in the bag and when the shot calls for a 6 or 9 iron I hit 2 shots to compare both. The accuracy of the sub 70 is good but it’s usually about 5-10yds shorter than the F8 I think that’s mainly the difference in loft. I’ve attached a pic of my data I collected this is the top 20 of 50 shots with each. IMG_3715.thumb.PNG.cb641496f6a16c12f080570716be8bd0.PNG

On 8/15/2020 at 3:24 PM, TxTwinDad+2 said:

Ask and you shall receive lol. I love the feel of the Sub70 when I hit them pure it feels so clean and I love the flight of the ball with them as well. But they are very similar I feel I’ve played 3 rounds with the demos in the bag and when the shot calls for a 6 or 9 iron I hit 2 shots to compare both. The accuracy of the sub 70 is good but it’s usually about 5-10yds shorter than the F8 I think that’s mainly the difference in loft. IMG_3715.PNG

Thanks for that!👍

It seems like you and I hit our clubs about the same distance, but my Rogue X are just a bit stronger lofted than your F8s and I play graphite. (so you win, lol)

The guy who convinced me to switch from the Apex cf16s I owned prior, plays the RogueX also. He’s a 8 handicap who’s won the net version of my Club championship to years in a row. We’re both in our mid sixties, and love the performance we get from them.

The problem with them is you have to do some adjustment at either the top or bottom of your bag because the AW is only 46*. I chose to drop my 50,54,58 setup and went 52, 58. So far, it hasn’t been an issue.

HOWEVER I’m a bit of a club ho, and I’m dying for a set of irons that look and feel like the Apex did. Then I hit them in a LM and my 7 carries 145 instead of the 155 my Rogue X does. A lot of people on golf forums complain about loft jacking, but in my case it’s been a game changer. More forgiveness, AND more distance?

I’m not giving both of those up for eye candy.

Edited by Grand Stranded

speaking of sub70, who won the 699 pro giveaway?

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Just now, rbsiedsc said:

speaking of sub70, who won the 699 pro giveaway?

all giveaways are done by the main blog and not the forum... not to say a forum member might not win but that's not something we do.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

25 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

all giveaways are done by the main blog and not the forum... not to say a forum member might not win but that's not something we do.

ok, then will there be a blog post with the winner? contest link said announced 8/15

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

1 hour ago, rbsiedsc said:

ok, then will there be a blog post with the winner? contest link said announced 8/15

I'm not sure; I wish I had more info for you but the blog and forum operate as 2 separate and distinct entities.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

14 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

I'm not sure; I wish I had more info for you but the blog and forum operate as 2 separate and distinct entities.

I think we'll have the winner today. I spoke with Chris over the weekend and he just needed to get the winner drawn. Somebody should have good news heading their way soon! 

I think we'll have the winner today. I spoke with Chris over the weekend and he just needed to get the winner drawn. Somebody should have good news heading their way soon! 

Me! I’m the winner...go ahead and announce it 🤣

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Had a thorough hit with the 699 demos Sub 70 sent me today. I have to say I had a similar experience as @TxTwinDad+2. I placed an order for the 699s and the 739 to test the difference. I received a call directly from Jason and he was kind enough to take the time to chat with me and answer questions about what I wanted to get out of a new set of irons since I'm in the market. Great experience there. 

Next I received a call from one of the staff to confirm my Order details which was really a nice touch from their customer service department. I happened to get some data earlier that day testing some player distance irons and decided to cancel my 739 demo order. No problem, they were on it. 

Voila, my clubs arrive beautifully packed in a snazzy custom Sub 70 box. Excitement ensued. 

The clubs were wrong 😅. I received a complete mish-mash of clubs ranging from a 739 Pitching Wedge, to a 699 4 iron. No big deal. Wrote a quick e-mail and got a call back within 24 hours discussing what I ordered and saying they'd make it right. Well, the good news is they did. 

A new box arrived in under 48h (amazing) with brand new, wrapped and custom labeled irons. They threw in a really awesome Sub 70 hat as a thank you (I'm definitely rocking the hat). This was followed up by an e-mail saying that I could take my time hitting the clubs due to the mixup and just let them know when I was returning them for the appropriate shipping label so that it wasn't a box bonaza at the post office. 

Customer service 10/10. Really appreciate that they took the time to make things right even if we had a rough start. 

Initial impressions:

Clubs are beautiful. Really nice style, simple and clean. I'd rock these in my bag any day and twice on Sunday if they were in black. If I bought a set, I would spring for the pros just because they look so good at address.

How did they hit? 

Not bad. I really can't complain about the 699 clubs they sent. I was not a fan of the 739. Unfortunately I could not pull any data from the launch monitor today since there was way too much interference at the range with people walking around and crowded bays. 

The 739 pitching wedge had less distance than I'm used to and very little feel off the face of the club. My typical P goes 130-150y depending on whether I take a shoulder-swing or a full swing. I love hitting wedges but with the 739 the best shot I hit, perfectly square in the sweet spot went for about 135y. I found that I did not have a feel for the club through impact and where/how it would land. The perks of the club are that it's hard to chunk it due to the larger sole, and that the dispersion was pretty tight. If I played this on a course I'd be finding the green pretty consistently. 

The 699s on the other hand had a nice feel and decent ball speed off the face of the club. Launch was in a similar trajectory as my AP1 irons with a bit less distance. Feedback on the club was much better than I expected and I knew when I hit off center loud and clear. Forgiveness was there though even on intentional heel/toe shots. That's not to say the clubs aren't duck-hook proof. Swing poorly and you'll find some scary ball flight. Overall I liked the shorter clubs they sent but could not find a rhythm or consistent ball flight with the 5 and 6 irons. I didn't have the same feel and feedback that I had with the higher number clubs but that could be attributable to the 130g shaft I'm not used to playing. Based off this first hit, the irons definitely could be a fit for someone, but were not for me. I can't hit woods off the deck to save my life so I'm very much reliant on my long irons to get in scoring position. Without confidence in those mid to long irons my game will tank. 

I may give the longer irons another smack and report back, but otherwise it was overall a really fun demo and a huge thank you to Sub 70 for stellar customer service.

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* w/ Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons : Wilson D7 Forged 4-P

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab V-Line

AKA the #FourPuttPrince. 👑

18 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Pretty cool that TXG did a full review of Sub70!

Watched it yesterday at the gym while I was wrapping up with some cardio. Good video.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

It was great to see a review like that since they have not really gotten into sending clubs to YouTube reviewers. I know they have been getting into some MSG testing but it was fun being able to see some actually hit them. It confirmed what I think most of us have seen. They are a great option for budget conscious golfers that still want some top performance.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

TXG had a lot of good things to say about Sub70.  All the clubs performed very well especially for the price point.   If I were in the market for new clubs Sub70 would be on my list.   When I replaced my irons last year the 699 pro was not yet available but if it was, they probably would have been in my bag.  

Driver - Ping G410 Plus 10.5 - Ping Tour 65 Stiff

4 Wood - Callaway Rogue - Project X Evenflow blue 6.0

Hybrids - Titleist 818 H2 -  3(c-1) and 4(c-4) - Tensei CK Blue 70 stiff

Irons - Callaway Apex  CF 16 5-AW - True Temper XP 95 Steel Stiff

Wedges - Ping Glide 54 SS, 58 TS

Putter - Edel e1 Torque balanced

Indianapolis

5.5 Index

Can someone who has had a set of 699's comment on the durability of the finish?

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

6 hours ago, Hook DeLoft said:

Can someone who has had a set of 699's comment on the durability of the finish?

Go to the official review of the 699 Pro Irons. There are pictures of the black finish after a few rounds. Let's just say I'm glad I got the satin finish The satin holds up well. Doesn't look like the black does.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

15 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Go to the official review of the 699 Pro Irons. There are pictures of the black finish after a few rounds. Let's just say I'm glad I got the satin finish The satin holds up well. Doesn't look like the black does.

Thanks Tom.  I asked because I ordered the regular 699 demos a few months ago and the finish on the back and top line was dull and inconsistent.  Of course, being demos, there's no telling what abuse they had suffered.

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

• 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, JoshAndersonGolf said:

Just got my Sub70 JB wedges in! These are awesome! I can’t wait to try them on the course.

IMG_3038.JPG

IMG_3037.JPG

Would love to see some address photos!

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

15 minutes ago, JoshAndersonGolf said:

Just got my Sub70 JB wedges in! These are awesome! I can’t wait to try them on the course.

IMG_3038.JPG

IMG_3037.JPG

Those look amazing!   

:ping-small:   Driver: G410 Plus

:cobra-small:  Fairway Wood:  F8 3 Wood

:callaway-small: Hybrid:  Rogue 3 Hybrid

:callaway-small: Hybrid: Rogue X 5 Hybrid

:callaway-small: Irons:  Rogue 6-PW

:Sub70: Irons:  699 Pros 5-PW

:Sub70: Utility Iron: 699-U 2 Iron

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX-4 48/52/56/60 °

:cleveland-small: Putter: Huntington Beach No. 1

:bettinardi-small: Putter: BB8-Wide (2020)

:cameron-small: Putter:  Special Select Newport 2 (2020)

:callaway-small:  Bag: Rogue Staff Bag

:Sub70:  Bag:  Sub70 Staff Bag

:Clicgear:  clicgear 3.5 cart

:Arccos: Caddie System

Nice looking wedges!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, JoshAndersonGolf said:

IMG_3038.JPG

IMG_3037.JPG

They look great! How would you explain the sole grind?

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

I've been looking at these as well. Let me know how you like them. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

2 hours ago, JoshAndersonGolf said:

IMG_3038.JPG

IMG_3037.JPG

Those wedges look sweet! The hat, bag, and ball marker all look great and are nice touches that show the great customer service @GolfSub70 offers.