Jump to content
Testers Wanted! Volvik Golf Balls ×

Sub70 golf


Sluggo42

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, ryan.mzzz said:

new level demo program charges $60 for a 7 iron that you keep. which i much prefer. a week isn’t long enough for a demo. i’m busy. i want to hit the club 3 separate sessions, with no pressure to make up my mind nor the stress of return shipping. 

Sub 70 has suggested that I keep demo clubs longer (and I have done so) where I didn't get to use it much in a week or 2. I suggest talking with them up front and confirming a longer period. 

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ryan.mzzz said:

new level demo program charges $60 for a 7 iron that you keep. which i much prefer. a week isn’t long enough for a demo. i’m busy. i want to hit the club 3 separate sessions, with no pressure to make up my mind nor the stress of return shipping. 

When I demo clubs with Sub 70 I will get an email in about 10 days to two weeks asking how it's going. This last time I Hadn't the time to use it other than once. I asked if I could keep it a little longer. It was with in hours if not an hour I had a response back from them saying to please keep it, get used to it and let them know when I was ready to send it back. Keeping the demo's a little longer I don't think is an issue. 

For me, I don't want to send it back but it's on my to do list today. 

 

I'll be hitting up Sycamore way in Oct for a fitting as well as my wife for new irons and driver for her as well. They have beer so I can get a true feeling off the club.  

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oo yeah! Just got my follow up order tracking number. Should have my irons and 5 wood tomorrow and my putter on thursday! 🤙

6 Handicap

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth 2

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX7 4-PW

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM9 50/54/58

Putter: :taylormade-small:Spider X Flowneck 35"

Ball: :titleist-small:ProV1x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Hobert said:

Sub 70 has suggested that I keep demo clubs longer (and I have done so) where I didn't get to use it much in a week or 2. I suggest talking with them up front and confirming a longer period. 

 

5 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

See the above responses as to why Sub70's CS is considered one of the best in the industry.  So for a 1/3 of the cost of New Level you get your demo. 

NL definitely has a repuation for good clubs.  But I don't think there is any question that Sub70 ranks among the very best CS companies in any industry.

But as always, you should  do what is best for you,

 

 

5 hours ago, JFish350 said:

When I demo clubs with Sub 70 I will get an email in about 10 days to two weeks asking how it's going. This last time I Hadn't the time to use it other than once. I asked if I could keep it a little longer. It was with in hours if not an hour I had a response back from them saying to please keep it, get used to it and let them know when I was ready to send it back. Keeping the demo's a little longer I don't think is an issue. 

For me, I don't want to send it back but it's on my to do list today. 

 

I'll be hitting up Sycamore way in Oct for a fitting as well as my wife for new irons and driver for her as well. They have beer so I can get a true feeling off the club.  

 

well, when you’re wrong your wrong. I thought I had read that the sub 70 demo program lasted just one week, which I thought was a little counterproductive,  but then seeing these responses I checked again, and even on the wayback machine, and I seem to have been mistaken. I must have imagined the one week requirement, as when I double checked the program, I see no mention of a week timeframe, just “once you are done,” which is what I imagine we would all want out of a demo program. 

 

from:  https://www.golfsub70.com/sub-70-golf-demo-clubs.html

“4) Once you are done with the demo clubs please give us a call at 877-267-7093 or email [email protected] to return the clubs. The Sub 70 representative can address any questions that you have on the clubs and will also make sure that a pre-paid return label is emailed to you. The return label can be affixed to the original package to ensure the clubs are returned to us as expected.”

 

D       ______ Ping G400
F{3|15} ______ Cobra King F9
X{3|19} ______ Ping G425 Hybrid 
I{5|24} {6|27} {7|31} {8|35} {9|40} Callaway Apex CF16

W{45|50} _____ Vokey SM8
W{54|58} _____ Vokey SM9
P ____________ L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ Stability

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, ryan.mzzz said:

 

 

 

well, when you’re wrong your wrong. I thought I had read that the sub 70 demo program lasted just one week, which I thought was a little counterproductive,  but then seeing these responses I checked again, and even on the wayback machine, and I seem to have been mistaken. I must have imagined the one week requirement, as when I double checked the program, I see no mention of a week timeframe, just “once you are done,” which is what I imagine we would all want out of a demo program. 

 

from:  https://www.golfsub70.com/sub-70-golf-demo-clubs.html

“4) Once you are done with the demo clubs please give us a call at 877-267-7093 or email [email protected] to return the clubs. The Sub 70 representative can address any questions that you have on the clubs and will also make sure that a pre-paid return label is emailed to you. The return label can be affixed to the original package to ensure the clubs are returned to us as expected.”

 

I recall there being a period of time stated for the demo program as well. Even when that was listed, Sub 70 was more than happy to ignore/extend that timeframe to allow sufficient time with the club. Sounds like they just kind of eliminated the suggested timeframe altogether!

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, mikeanthony said:

You’ll get that birthday shipping email soon! @GolfSub70 is watching this thread! 😉

I got the call this afternoon and drove to Sycamore and picked them up. Only a 25 minute drive so why wait for shipping. One day before the old 60th. My wife finagled me a round at the local country club tomorrow for my birthday so they’ll get workout.

D- Tour Edge EXS 220

4W- Sub 70 949X

Hybrid- Sub 70 949X

Utility- Sub 70 699 U  21 degree

Irons- Sub 70 749 5-PW

Wedges- Sub 70 286 50+54, Tour Edge 1 out 58 degree 

Putter- Cleveland Huntington Beach soft # 11

Ball- Titleist Tour Soft

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have decided to pick up a 19.5* 699 Utility iron. Just texted Jason for a shaft recommendation…

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Hobert said:

I have decided to pick up a 19.5* 699 Utility iron. Just texted Jason for a shaft recommendation…

Oh is that so??? Y’all are on a friendly texting basis now, eh? 😅

I could never get along with the utility iron. Tried TM’s GAPR and no success. 

You wouldn’t by chance have Coach Cristobal’s number as well, would you? 😉

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, mikeanthony said:

Oh is that so??? Y’all are on a friendly texting basis now, eh? 😅

I could never get along with the utility iron. Tried TM’s GAPR and no success. 

You wouldn’t by chance have Coach Cristobal’s number as well, would you? 😉

It’s nothing special about me. Jason makes himself available to anyone and everyone. Just emphasizing the fantastic customer service.

With respect to Coach Cristobal…I don’t even have Al Golden’s number!

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Hobert said:

It’s nothing special about me. Jason makes himself available to anyone and everyone. Just emphasizing fantastic the customer service.

With respect to Coach Cristobal…I don’t even have Al Golden’s number!

I was just joshing with ya. Their CS is superb. 👌🏼 

However, I bet Jason has Coach Cristobal’s number! 😃

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mikeanthony said:

I was just joshing with ya. Their CS is superb. 👌🏼 

However, I bet Jason has Coach Cristobal’s number! 😃

Yes! I have been so impressed, that I generally take the opportunity to emphasize it here for readers who may not be familiar with Sub 70.

LOL! Much much more likely than me, that’s for sure.

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just made appointments for my wife and I to get some shiny metal and boom sticks. 

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, JFish350 said:

I just made appointments for my wife and I to get some shiny metal and boom sticks. 

Nice job preserving the fun sub-forum names before they are changed to user-friendly (aka boring) names!

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

20 hours ago, mikeanthony said:

I was just joshing with ya. Their CS is superb. 👌🏼 

However, I bet Jason has Coach Cristobal’s number! 😃

Recommendation: either same shaft as in my irons (KBS Tour 120 stiff) if I am looking for more consistency or a UST ProForce V2 85 stiff if I want a little more horsepower.

I did not ask Jason if he had Coach Cristobal's number! While tempting, he probably would have thought I was a nut job and would second guess his taking all customer calls...

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hobert said:

Nice job preserving the fun sub-forum names before they are changed to user-friendly (aka boring) names!

I will always call them that, I think they are original and cool. Why change them is my question? if someone can't figure what what a boom stick or shiny metal are are they MSG material in the first place. That's kind of a joke but not really. 

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JFish350 said:

I will always call them that, I think they are original and cool. Why change them is my question? if someone can't figure what what a boom stick or shiny metal are are they MSG material in the first place. That's kind of a joke but not really. 

I like them too. A little bit of flavor!

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Hobert said:

I like them too. A little bit of flavor!

Says delivered, but is nowhere near our address or similar addresses. 😩 

4EFFA38E-F0A2-4067-848D-25D26033F0AD.png

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, mikeanthony said:

Says delivered, but is nowhere near our address or similar addresses. 😩 

4EFFA38E-F0A2-4067-848D-25D26033F0AD.png

The clubs arrived about 90 mins later, safe and sound. All is well.

Def was a buzz kill for a bit, but nothing a good stiff one 🥃 couldn’t fix. 

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, mikeanthony said:

The clubs arrived about 90 mins later, safe and sound. All is well.

Def was a buzz kill for a bit, but nothing a good stiff one 🥃 couldn’t fix. 

Speaking from personal experience...I don't know if the actual delivery drivers are scanning packages early and in bulk so that they can just run them up to the door and move on to the next one or what, but I've had deliveries from UPS and USPS do the same thing. It says delivered and then shows up hours later or even the next day. It's pretty strange and I don't remember it happening years ago. Glad it got there though and I hope you enjoy whatever you got!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, mikeanthony said:

The clubs arrived about 90 mins later, safe and sound. All is well.

Def was a buzz kill for a bit, but nothing a good stiff one 🥃 couldn’t fix. 

8 hours and still no pics!?!?!?!  🙃

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here’s pictures of my 4w and 4h I just got this week if you need a picture fix. I have one round and range session and the results have been postitive so far.  B02E032B-11C8-439B-9450-7B37C8596A8A.jpeg.74fa3fa26d2e4e3936bdf74c11bf6b12.jpegF92802CC-0217-4042-B4C9-DABD149EE7E1.jpeg.29076daaa73158d00921cfc07ca442ab.jpeg6E7C85F9-7361-4694-83C1-F38C6EA8E731.jpeg.ca66bff9fe93801de03fc00c2276cece.jpeg

D- Tour Edge EXS 220

4W- Sub 70 949X

Hybrid- Sub 70 949X

Utility- Sub 70 699 U  21 degree

Irons- Sub 70 749 5-PW

Wedges- Sub 70 286 50+54, Tour Edge 1 out 58 degree 

Putter- Cleveland Huntington Beach soft # 11

Ball- Titleist Tour Soft

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Bossfan said:

Here’s pictures of my 4w and 4h I just got this week if you need a picture fix. I have one round and range session and the results have been postitive so far.  B02E032B-11C8-439B-9450-7B37C8596A8A.jpeg.74fa3fa26d2e4e3936bdf74c11bf6b12.jpegF92802CC-0217-4042-B4C9-DABD149EE7E1.jpeg.29076daaa73158d00921cfc07ca442ab.jpeg6E7C85F9-7361-4694-83C1-F38C6EA8E731.jpeg.ca66bff9fe93801de03fc00c2276cece.jpeg

4w looks kinda closed and the hybrid more square. Those are beautiful. I may have to think about them for a 7w and 5H. Give myself options at the top of the bag and ditch the 3H

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :kbs: TD Cat 4 70g (back up :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" )

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with :kbs: PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with:kbs: Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter::L.A.B.:Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

 

Ball:  :Snell: Prime 4.0

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

Glove: :redrooster:

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

 :1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

 :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GolfSub70 said:

Speaking from personal experience...I don't know if the actual delivery drivers are scanning packages early and in bulk so that they can just run them up to the door and move on to the next one or what, but I've had deliveries from UPS and USPS do the same thing. It says delivered and then shows up hours later or even the next day. It's pretty strange and I don't remember it happening years ago. Glad it got there though and I hope you enjoy whatever you got!

That's exactly what a neighbor mentioned to me last night ... we have a large neighborhood and it's likely what the UPS driver did last night. 

1 hour ago, Hobert said:

8 hours and still no pics!?!?!?!  🙃

LOL! Been a busy day! And I likely won't be able to hit them until Monday morning ... leaving town shortly for our daughter's soccer tournament in Augusta, GA. 

I'll take a couple photos and post. They feel great swing weight wise and have a great profile ... but I will say there is an odd looking inward notch just at the hosel leading into the leading edge of the club. I did see the TXG guys mentioned that with these irons and previous iterations of their clubs. 

But all in all, outside of the shipping panic attack, so far so good. 

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here’s some closeups of the 9i … it really is a beautiful club. 

At the last photo of the club at address, you’ll see the inward notch I’m referencing. 

A0A348BE-8179-4F66-A048-B9E40C20D712.jpeg

C883FEA0-FEBA-441C-B0B6-1BF976E86F23.jpeg

6B03932F-1F80-4498-8350-A3703E0B1892.jpeg

19909419-E0A6-4955-AD5B-24423009C92C.jpeg

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mikeanthony said:

Here’s some closeups of the 9i … it really is a beautiful club. 

At the last photo of the club at address, you’ll see the inward notch I’m referencing. 

A0A348BE-8179-4F66-A048-B9E40C20D712.jpeg

C883FEA0-FEBA-441C-B0B6-1BF976E86F23.jpeg

6B03932F-1F80-4498-8350-A3703E0B1892.jpeg

19909419-E0A6-4955-AD5B-24423009C92C.jpeg

hot damn that looks beautiful!

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :kbs: TD Cat 4 70g (back up :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" )

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with :kbs: PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with:kbs: Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter::L.A.B.:Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

 

Ball:  :Snell: Prime 4.0

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

Glove: :redrooster:

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

 :1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

 :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/22/2022 at 7:35 AM, MattF said:

If I'd have known you were looking, I have that in my basement, hit 6 times and I just didn't get along with it. I really should throw it up here to sell.

Talk about a real bummer. I could have drove to your house to pick it up!

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

hot damn that looks beautiful!

Haha! Agreed! They’ll likely attract some attention at the range on Monday and with the kids on the golf team. 

Anxious to hit them and see how they feel. Going in somewhat blind with the KBS Tour Lite shafts as well. 😬 Have been playing Nippon Modus 105s to PING’s Nippon AWT shafts the past 3-4 years. 

But the specs, shaft weight and swing tempo recs are in line for both types of shafts. Wanted to try something different and save an extra $90 between the two shafts … did put the $90 saved towards their 002 putter, which I also got today. No delivery issues with that one. 😂 

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, mikeanthony said:

Here’s some closeups of the 9i … it really is a beautiful club. 

At the last photo of the club at address, you’ll see the inward notch I’m referencing. 

A0A348BE-8179-4F66-A048-B9E40C20D712.jpeg

C883FEA0-FEBA-441C-B0B6-1BF976E86F23.jpeg

6B03932F-1F80-4498-8350-A3703E0B1892.jpeg

🤤🤤🤤 so good looking.

15 hours ago, mikeanthony said:

Haha! Agreed! They’ll likely attract some attention at the range on Monday and with the kids on the golf team. 

Anxious to hit them and see how they feel. Going in somewhat blind with the KBS Tour Lite shafts as well. 😬 Have been playing Nippon Modus 105s to PING’s Nippon AWT shafts the past 3-4 years. 

But the specs, shaft weight and swing tempo recs are in line for both types of shafts. Wanted to try something different and save an extra $90 between the two shafts … did put the $90 saved towards their 002 putter, which I also got today. No delivery issues with that one. 😂 

I have been eyeing their putters as well, but I do like my Evnroll.

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...