Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
jlukes

jlukes' 2019 WITB

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

Never thought I’d not see those JPX’s in your bag.

It ultimately came down to me needing to move to xstiff and it not being cost effective to reshaft them when I could find a set of 765s (my other favorite irons) with the exact shafts I needed and being cost neutral after I sold the jpxs 

• Like 2

It ultimately came down to me needing to move to xstiff and it not being cost effective to reshaft them when I could find a set of 765s (my other favorite irons) with the exact shafts I needed and being cost neutral after I sold the jpxs 

Great looking set up regardless. Digging the TS’s in the bag.
  • Like 1

Golf season came early? Glad to see the weather did a 180 for you -- now I can post pics from the course without feeling bad for you snow folk.

11 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Golf season came early? Glad to see the weather did a 180 for you -- now I can post pics from the course without feeling bad for you snow folk.

No you can't!!!  My SuperSpeed protocol area...  6º tonight and 6-8 inches of new snow coming this weekend!!!

Feb6.jpg.f9d57cbbc636431068020b79d5039d64.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

No you can't!!!  My SuperSpeed protocol area...  6º tonight and 6-8 inches of new snow coming this weekend!!!

Haha! My cousin lives in Seattle and I saw a post of hers on Instagram yesterday and her car was covered in about 5" of snow -- crazy!

Noted though, I'll be sure to tag you in today's picture 🙂

• Like 1

20 hours ago, yungkory said:

Haha! My cousin lives in Seattle and I saw a post of hers on Instagram yesterday and her car was covered in about 5" of snow -- crazy!

Noted though, I'll be sure to tag you in today's picture 🙂

I live just outside Seattle we got 8" and are expecting up to a foot more fri and sat. then more possible on mon.. This sux...

Great looking bag @jlukes get in a round for me.. 😫

• Like 3