Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

GOLFPASS and GOLFPASS+

Jim418

Had golf pass plus several years. I was not going to renew this year but decided to give it one last chance. First complaint is the hot deals after 12:00 rule. Constantly check and see all the courses that do their deals just prior to avoid this benefit. Second complaint is that they promise things they do not deliver. Did not get the balls from last year or this year. They blame Covid but I have found the same balls in several stores with no issue. If you can't get them send something else. Next, the web is the worst run web I have ever used. Booked a match for next week. Used a 10.00 reward which went thru but did not change the price of booking. Now the discount code shows code is gone. I called twice. The 1st woman was extremely rude and did nothing to help. The 2nd gave me a discount for a future booking. In total I wasted over 1 hour to book a tee time I could have done directly for the same price and saved a lot of time and annoyance. THis is my final year with them

Not sure it's worth it. I received as a gift, and could never use the tee times because of all the restrictions. It auto renewed on us and figured I'd give it another shot after trying to cancel when they told me they were changing the tee time codes to be easier to use. Another year has gone by and only been able to use 1 code even with the "new" restrictions.

• 7 months later...

I’m SO disappointed that despite joining on June 28th I’ve still to receive my free Taylormade golf balls. Numerous Twitter messages have apologised for current shortages of balls and promising delivery soon. These balls are in plentiful supply in retail stores.

I’ve already cancelled my automatic annual renewal. 

• 3 months later...

I bought a one year $49 membership to GolfPass, because I wanted access to training and programming videos. Some great content, and I enjoyed it until it stopped allowing access. Spent half an hour with a help resource resetting passwords, and rebooting my iPad to no effect. She suggested just hitting the 7 day trial, putting in my card info and being charged again at the end of seven days. She could see the November purchase, and said I was going to be automatically charged again in late February (three months). Tried explaining I want the access for the year already purchased. Was told there was an accounting glitch and this would be escalated. Still no access. Hard to recommend if you can’t access purchased programming,and everyone should watch for unauthorized auto renewals well before the subscription expires. Anyone else have this experience or suggestions.