Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
Tony Covey MGS

Gratuitous Photo Thread: FootJoy Fury Performance Golf Shoe

They're my favorite brand! The Fury look a bit bulky in the front compared to the Hyperflex which I love - maybe it was just the photo?

• Like 1

I like the looks but wonder how easy they would be to keep clean.  Lots of places to catch dirt. I have never found a FJ shoe that fit me very well; maybe I need to try again.

I have to agree with Kenny B, great looking shoe but I wonder what these start to look like after a few rounds walking the course. Very English muffin ish.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I have to agree with Kenny B, great looking shoe but I wonder what these start to look like after a few rounds walking the course. Very English muffin ish.

I've got a pair of gray FJ Hyperflex from a couple of years ago and have a similar "mesh" pattern (see photo below). Not difficult to keep clean - but then I do clean them after every round and alternate them with two other pairs of different FJ's. But then, I clean all of my shoes after every round - just the OCD in me. IMG_0354.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

I've got a pair of gray FJ Hyperflex from a couple of years ago and have a similar "mesh" pattern (see photo below). Not difficult to keep clean - but then I do clean them after every round and alternate them with two other pairs of different FJ's. But then, I clean all of my shoes after every round - just the OCD in me. IMG_0354.thumb.JPG.c684fe8bab2ff6aba2ada3e41538102a.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Nice job!