Josh / Ohio

Few articles of gear today.  FootJoy HydroLite short sleeve.  Walter Hagen Front 9 pants and pullover.

Worst rain?  Playing at The Pearl few years back on a Myrtle Beach SC trip.  We were stranded at a restroom awning for quite a while as it rained sideways.  🙂

Mark's,  Pa

Ashworth Pullover

Ashworth pants

Fj short sleeve 

It was bad, Went through 3 pairs of Foot Joy rain gloves. Along with the terenchel rain, we had an inch of sleet. Rough morning 

Paul/Houston, TX
Footjoy 1/2 jacket and rain pants from 2005 (elastic band pants)
During a tournament on final day where there were 4 holes left to play on a Sunday. Rounds must be completed to determine proper winners. It was a best ball in Louisiana. After putting gear on for a hole I vouched to play with out it because of the gear causing restriction in my swing. 

Jim Campbell, Littleton, Colorado. FootJoy DryJoys rain gear.  Spring rain in the Denver area is always heavy and with continuous gusting/swirling winds the weather takes its toll on our game and gear!  

Antonio Quarterman 
Pittsburgh, PA 
Nike Storm-Fit
A torrential downpour! Rain never has or will stop me from playing! I travel somewhat often and always bring my sticks

Edited by tomcatant9

Matt, New Jersey

Sun Mountain Rain jacket, Under armor Storm pants,

Wosrt conditions, Atlantic City country club 30 degrees raining side ways walking only, sucked bad.

- Billy, Massachusetts
- FJ Rain gloves, Patagonia rain jacket, lots and lots of pant layers 
- Playing in my after work playoffs, we had been rained out the week before and were getting late in the year so the 4 remaining teams decided we'd play no matter what.  On the Par-4 2nd the skies opened up and you could only see about 125-150 yards ahead.  On the 8th hole my gloves had become so wet I decided to take them off.  I had a 125 PW in and we were up 1 with 2 to play.  I hit a beautiful wedge to within 8 feet of the pin.  Unfortunately that was my club - the ball rolled off the back into a bunker.

John from Toronto, Ontario and Boynton Beach, FL

Galvin Green - jacket, shirt and pants.  Dunning rain shorts.

Played in four 1/2 hours of pouring rain at the Carrick in Scotland.  Brutal, but we got the round in!

Joey - New Jersey 

Under armour storm- jacket and pants XXL

40° steady rain with 20 mph gusts - couldn't find my balls 😉

Nick, Missouri.

An old Adidas pullover and some rain pants that were designed for fishing.

Last summer, two man scramble, rain coming down sideways, dumped about a half gallon of water out of the bottom of my bag after the round.

Todd, Michigan
Under Armor Storm
1995 Michigan Golf State Finals. Rain/Hale/Sleet 40° and a 6 hour round. I thought I would never feel my limbs again.

Gregory, Virginia Beach, VA

Galway Bay lined pants, Zero restriction forbes pullover

Rain is a constant battle over the last year in VA Beach.  The worst would have been a few weeks ago, quite cold and standing water everywhere except the greens, but there was water in most of the cups.

I'd love to test the rain gear.  I play in the rain a lot.

Current rain gear: Zero Restriction  

Charles   Massachusetts

I've played in torrential downpours where when on the green the rain looked like it was coming up out of the ground.

Dave, Florida

Adidas goretex

Hilton Head, buddy golf outing, rain and wind and torture!  Had to finish 72 holes!

Robert/Idaho

Forresters Gore Tex rain pants, Zero Restriction Microfiber jacket & just basic layering really

Early spring snow & thunderstorms, same for late fall

Thank-you for your consideration