1: Josh/Ohio

2: Sligo

3: 42 degrees with rivers running through most greens.

Edited by nhs03jjp23

Im in. Here in south Florida we deal with rain on a regular basis. Worst rain has to be heavy down pours with big wind. I have FJ pants and FJ jacket. Decent product but to warm for down here. Interested to test light weight totally water prof gear if there is such a thing. I cant find it.

Randy from Florida

Basic Puma Rain pants (don't wear much)

Adidas Climaproof jacket (clutch - never leave home without it during summer)

Its Florida, so any summer afternoon we can get some bad ones.  Take cover --lighting capital of the US!

Worst was playing Santuary Ridge in Clermont Florida - torrential rain / wind  and not easy to find shelters.

Logan, Illinois

Umbrella/Callaway pullover

30 degrees with wind and a medium rain

Mark. Michigan. Zero Restriction. 

Sideways rain, hailstorm. Tralee, Ireland.  5 of 8 umbrellas turned inside out by wind on first tee.  

1. Mike/Michigan
2. Cheap clearance. Pants too long, jacket too loose.
3. Got caught in a huge unexpected rain 2 summers ago. It had been a 10% chance and had no rain gear on me. Completely soaked and golfed horrible the rest of the way with my mind on my uncomfortableness.

Dan

WV

Walter Hagan

Playing in Western Maryland Mountains combinations of 52 degrees raining and blowing sideways in a tournament

5.jpg

1. Logan/Texas
2. 10 year old FootJoy 3/4 sleeve & my worst slacks
3. first round of 2019, it was about 20 degrees outside with 10 mile sustained winds with 20+ mph gusts, we got probably 4" of rain the night before with a steady mist the entire day. my foursome was the only group on the coarse and it still took us six hours to finish the round.

miserable day, but would absolutely do it again! 

Jason, North Carolina

Nike Pants, Footjoy Top

Played in a Hurricane Matthew.  Winds were like 45 and  gusts up to 70.   Pouring rain, flagsticks were completely sideways.   At one point, I actually had second thoughts after seeing limbs blowing around and trees falling.   Absolutely ridiculous, but I did it. 

This would be great to try and test for you. The cold wind, rain ,snow we get in the midwest can be brutal

Pete, Colorado
Only have a pullover jacket from Under Armour. Storm gear 
20mph winds with rain so bad a bunch of us headed for the shelter for 30min. This was during the club championship.

Matt Aamold (Vancouver, WA)
Greg Norman Weatherknit rain jacket. Nike/Forester rain pants. (this list could go on and on).

I live in the great PNW. Right now it's raining/sleeting, I never go out in the winter because nothing I've ever worn has been able to protect me from the elements. I keep seeing reviews on VLOGs but never buy because nothing works, maybe if something actually worked I'd have more fun. 

Sean, Calgary Alberta.

Footjoy pants, sun mountain jacket.

6 degrees Celsius May long weekend in Alberta, sideways rain umbrella was useless. In a tournament pro shop sold out of gear, watched players buy headcovers to use as mitts. It was miserable. I’m a scratch, i shot 85, it was one of the lowest scores for the day ha! 

Robert/Ontario

no sure mixed bag

played two days club championship in August rain off and on strong winds but only 50 degrees so wet and cold lighter wouldn’t work or anybody else’s in our group or next worst weather I have ever played in 

this rain gear sounds like it’s what I needed over the 3 layers I had on and still I was wet and cold

thanks

MIke  Western Missouri/ Eastern Kansas

mix and match. Nothface wind jacket, wind/rain shirt, Underarmour storm button shirt, pants are just some windpants sprayed with water repellant. works ok but not great. not great in cold weather

worst weather was sleeting driving rain. had a good round and wasnt goint to give in.  my mistake.  play year round and have played in snow showers was last one off the course, proshop was not overly happy... :)

1. Kevin, California
2. Under Armour/Footjoy/Adidas Gear 
3. The worst rain was Bandon Dunes last year, 20-35MPH wind with rain coming every direction. The worst part was the day before was 70 and sunny. The change was amazing but fun. Headed back there in May.

Mike -  Nebraska

Walter Hagen pants, and a cheap windbreaker

45 degrees and rainy all day

Justin Sacramento CA

UA Jacket

Played two weeks ago it supposed to be light rain/overcast but ended up for 3 half hours torrential downpour then half hour off nothing to another 2 hours of downpour. Made it interesting where your distance carry was crucial. 

Michael,  Washington DC 

No Rain Pants, But Zero Restriction Goretex Windshirt. 

Royal Melbourne 45° and a driving rain

Eric / Michigan

Marmot and Froggs 

Cold, windy rain that came out of nowhere. Huge drops deluged our group, leaving us soaked and cold. Froggs held up, Marmot left me damp