Drake from Kansas.

Currently I only have an Adidas rain jacket and footjoy rain gloves. 

The worst rain I’ve experienced was during the state high school tournament my junior year. It was pouring all day and wind gusts in the 40’s. I definitely could’ve used the rain gear then and I’ll definitely need the gear this coming season with the Kansas weaather.

EJH / New England

Current rain gear.  Adidas clima-heat and clima-lite, footjoy  dry joys and Tour, Patagonia a number of membranes including Goretex and fleece,  various base layers like Columbia Omniheat or patagonia capilene.

I like being comfortable, when it rains here its usually chilly and windy along the coast. One piece of rainwear doesn't cut it it can a combination including managing moisture. Favorite membrane is Outdry, Entrante, then Goretex

Last April, freezing rain around 30 degrees. Won my match partially due to my choice of apparel

Edited by Kickinbirdie

1. First name/home state or province: Michael/Virginia
2. Current rain gear: Sun Mountain/Mizuno/Columbia
3. Worst rain you've ever played in: Barnham Broom in England; sideways rain; many of our gaggle walked in off the course so thought my birdie at 11 would hold up for the skin but noooooooo. 

Michael/New Mexico

Ping Jacket w/ detachable sleeves, Nike Pants

I played in a hail storm in Georgia, but thankfully it wasn't too cold.  Also, almost every round I played while stationed in England it rained.  I also played in monsoon rains while stationed in Japan.

Thought about applying for this one, as we had over 60 inches of rain in Tennessee last year, but I didn't want to cause a drought. Screenshot_20190211-170313_Firefox-01.jpeg
Good luck to all applying! I'm looking forward to reading what you think of this amazing looking rain gear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Randy from Tennessee

Footjoy DryJoy jacket and pants

Play in rain (infrequently in Tn) but play in steady rain quite a bit in Florida.

1. Jeff / California

2. Footjoy Rain Gear

3. While playing a Chicago suburban course, a supercell came in dumped 4 inches of rain in less than 20 minutes and sparked a tornado that blew down 125 trees on the golf course. At least you could cling to the logs while being swept off the course by the flooding!

Tim, St. Louis MO

Nike rain suit

Worst was 2 years ago in Branson. It was end of November, temperature just above freezing. It came slow and steady. Enough to soak everything but not enough to close the course. One the only times I left a course without a smile.

Britt, Illinois

Foot Joy

The worst rain I have ever played in was at Dancing Rabbit in Philadelphia, MS.  The rain was coming down so hard and sideways that it felt like you were standing in the shower with great water pressure. It was brutal.  Glad it only lasted for two holes and then the horn sounded in the tournament.  By the time it was over, there was another 2 hour delay to let the water drain and dry.  

This sounds good to me.

Joe from Syracuse

Current rain gear:  Nike Storm Fit pants and jacket purchased in 2003 for St Andrews golf trip.

Worst rain ever played in....that St Andrews trip in April 2003. On the “New Course.”  The oldest new course in the world. On hole 9....severe uphill 225 yard par three with a 30-40 mph wind and freezing rain blowing in our face. I got home in two with driver and four hybrid. The Nike gear worked. Thought I might update my gear. I would love to test this product out. 

Brandon/OHIO

UA Storm Rain Jacket

Torrential Downpour for 7 holes without any rain gear. Ohio weather at its finest.

Blake - TX

REI hiking rain pants. Mountain Hardware Dragon jacket. Both 11 years old Nothing golf specific. Can't afford right now.

Torrential "gully washer" rainfall in a Chamber of Commerce scramble in March. Almost every player finished the round drenched.

Love to play in cold and wet because I pretend it's like playing in Europe without the cost of a plane ticket! Would love to do this with proper golf rain attire. Also, volunteer golf coach and would be nice to have rain gear to wear while walking in tournaments.

1. Kurtis Henigin: Korea (APO)
2. Adidas Storm
3. Decided to play/walk through a light drizzle. Drizzle turned to a down pour at 4. Winds about 10 MPH. Thanks Washington State. Everwet State.

dave/NC

current gear from ll bean

st Andrews old course 30 mph winds sideways rain

1.Joe/Tennessee 
2. Some Nike, some Footjoy 
3. Rain/Snow mix.

First Trip to Scotland in August

Chris from CA

REI jacket and some no name waterproof pants from amazon. 

Pajaro Valley Golf Club 5 years ago. Rain like I have never seen and it was a work thing and everyone wanted to play so I couldn't say no.