Kyle  -  NC
FJ three quarter length windbreaker/rain jacket and whatever pants I'm wearing
Played in a tropical storm coming ashore in Myrtle Beach.  Ridiculous amount of wind and rain.  A true Caddyshack moment.

Edited by koapsmith

Alex from Memphis

Zero Restriction Goretex 

Toss up between the Old Course for 4 holes where you couldn't even tee it up because the wind would blow the ball off the tee and a steady heavy rain at Old Waverly in West Point, MS during a singles Ryder Cup style match. 

Adam - Seattle, WA

Nike Hypershield

Well, considering I live in Seattle, I golf often in rain. The worst is in the winter when it’s high 30 air temps and the rain makes it much colder. Golfed in a couple downpours like that

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Chad Wyman

Farmingdale, NY

Under Armor Rain Suit

played in 35* rain/sleet at Bethpage in March one year. Was blowing 20mph...and was walking. Starting getting bad at the turn, and was only one on the course. So...just okayed my way in. Miserable...but golf none the less. 

Dominic in Washington, DC
Just purchased a Galvin Green rain jacket. 
Worst rain I've played in are the random spots of torrential downpour DC gets in the summertime.  Otherwise the rain usually doesn't bother me, especially if I have my Clicgear with its umbrella stand.  I will, however, love to walk out with just some great rain gear!

Wayne Wiese/Georgia

Zero Restriction

Played up in Canada, rained all day and actually won the tournament back in the days when rain gear pretty much didn't exist to the likes of what they are today.  I think all I had was an umbrella.

Layne Maryland

Helly Hanson pants and jacket

In a downpour when it was 38 degrees and 20 mph wind, lovely round winter round 

First name/home state or province   Jeff Florida
Current rain gear   FJ pullover and mix rain paints all in sad need of replacement.
Worst rain you've ever played in:  Talega Golf Club (San Clemente CA). Rain was puddling on the greens...only made it through 14 holes before some of cart paths were unpassable and golf ball rooster tails on the greens looked like a hydroplaning speed boat...

Rick / Missouri

Footjoy raingear

Heidelberg, Germany, rained so hard that my bag was practically full of water!  At the time, I was living over there and I played for a German club.

William Malkames Pennsylvania 

mismatched no name rain gear

usually I only play in light or no rain

Ken in Alabama.

Footjoy

We were on the NW side of a tropical storm that was not supposed to have any effect on us. We found out differently on the 4th hole when the light rain turned into something much different. We made it to the turn & our bags, clubs, etc. dried out three days later.

1. First name/home state or province

Mark - Illinois 
2. Current rain gear 

Callaway

3. Worst rain you've ever played in

Hurricane Isaac remnants

Don from Pittsburgh

I currently use a LL Bean rain jacket and it is a bit bulky.  I live in rainy Pittsburgh and would be glad to test either in the rain, snow, sleet or hail.  Always wanted to try this brand.  I would be a hard core perfect tester. 

1. Phil in PA

2. Nike Storm Fit 

3. Day 1 of our Annual golf trip was shorten to 9 holes after it rained an inch a hour for 4 hours eventually leading to standing water on the greens.

Dan         central    PA

FrogTogs

steady to heavy rain when a hurricane nipped the area.  it was a cancer benefit scramble.