Jeff, Washington State

OR (Outdoor Research)

Bandon Dunes, horrible storm with wind and rain. 

Bill......Oregon

Footjoy Hydrolite currently

No idea of worst. Being a native wetside Oregonian, its just common practice to play in the rain if if you want more than a 5 month golf season. 

1. Eric / Vancouver, WA
2. Zero Restriction
3. I play year round in the Pacific Northwest, lol.  We get a lot of rain.  The worst though was Pacific Dunes, rain drops larger than my golf ball plus a 5 club wind.  I'd never played in a 5 club wind before.  I could have used better rain gear that day...

Aubrey in PA

FJ DryJoy Jacket, Nike Rain pants

The worst rain I've ever played in was a sideways rainstorm that made the Ocean Course in Kiawah feel like Scotland, followed by a similar rainstorm at Hidden Creek in NJ.

Adam- KY

Adidas

State AM 2-3 inches/ hour with 40 mph winds.  No lighting so they did not stop until the greens puddled up which took about 30-45 min.

Carter, Utah

a Nike jacket that is bulky and tough to hit in, Nike pants

heavy rain with wind and lightning 

Davis - NY
2. Columbia rain jacket (not specific to golf) & FJ rain gloves
3. Worst rain ever - basically monsoon hit mid round in the afternoon league. 

Upstate NY is very rainy - pretty much every 3 days at minimum. So if you’re going to plan to play golf, prepare to get wet.  

Todd from Louisiana

FJ Dryjoy vest and pants. Need something lightweight and dry.

HA HA, from Louisiana dude, we play in rain every week. And most of time it's hot and humid also.

You should never try to get in 9 ahead of a hurricane. Needless to say we all got wet.

Scott, Minnesota

Sunice

I played in rain coming down so hard that my ball was swept away by a current for 50 yards....in the fairway.  

Thanks for the opportunity !

Chad / Massachusetts

FJ Pants / Nike Storm FIT - Hyperadapt Jacket (had for a few years now and absolutely love it)

I love playing in the rain, so hard to pick the worst. But I would say Troon Challenge a couple years ago at Lake of Isles in CT. Temps in 40's , windy and a driving rain, Fun ! 

Rich

Las Vegas

No rain gear

turks and Ciacos island of ProvidenciLES. Could not see the flag from 120 yards on the 9th hole, had to finish to get to clubhouse anyway so we did.

Brendan/Virginia

None

Playing in Northern Virginia when we set a record for rainfall in a year (last year). Doesn’t give any choice but to play in rain, all types.

Kurt Kennedy

Mobile, Al

Rainest city in the US.  I currently use a Frogg toggs rain jacket.  I would love to try the Galway pants.

Worst rain was trapped on the back of RTJ Magnolia Grove.  Rained about 3 inches in an hour.  Cart path flooded to floor board.

We play 12 months a year here, but it can be wet.

1. Matt, Pennsylvania

2. Nike hyperadapt storm-fit jacket and some old footjoy pants that long ago lost their waterproof properties.

3. About 1 or 2 times a year I'll get caught in some form of rain or precipitation but the worst had to be about 8 or 9 years ago.  It was during an outing for the high school football team that I work for and it got biblical.  I tried to convince my group to wait it finish the hole and wait it out but it was a soaker.  Greens were unputtable (even though I tried for the one hole we were finishing), bunkers were washed out and if memory serves me correctly I think we may have gotten water in our basement that same storm.  Not a good time, so all in all I'd say I'd be a great candidate to review this fine product and put it through it's paces!  

Steve.    Florida

footjoy top and bottom

scotland.  Need I say more

David / Weldon Spring MO

Jacket and Pants from The Weather Co

38 degree steady rain in a tournament the first week in November at the Club in Weldon Spring MO

Timothy - Ohio

FJ short Sleeve (not so good)

Best round of golf ever played torrential down pour all 18 holes, standing water on greens. Wind and Cold just making your muscles tighten up.  I had several leather grips that were destroyed that day.  IT WILL NOT STOP ME FROM PLAYING!