Gary, Pennsylvania 

Footjoy rain gear head to toe

The worst I ever played in...the sideways kind that you’d wish would just turn to snow already so you’d stop getting pelted by the rain...

Jeff, Colorado

Nike Storm fit jacket and pants. I played college golf so many event were played in pouring rain and even snow here in CO. 

Joe from Toms River,NJ

Current rain gear Sun Mountain Elite jacket and Zero Restriction pants

All of last year 180 days of rain in NJ, seemed like every event charity or otherwise we played last year we got wet.

I would love to give these a try, was very interested when I read your reviews.

Bob, Tennessee

ProQuip PX-6

Mizuno Rain Pants

Downpour in Sandestin about 10 years ago.  So much so, that new lakes were forming on the fairways.  Had to stop and drove up toward Nashville and played at one of the RTJ courses with no rain.

Jose from GA

I recently purchased a FootJoy but not entirely happy with it.

We had a golf outing in Orlando wind blowing at 50 mph and rain coming sideways. But you know, GA summer rainstorms are just around the corner.

Marcelo/Missouri
Nike Storm Fit
We were on vacation in FL and a heavy storm blew in with heavy wind and rain. Needless to say we did get our rain gear on in time and attempted to finish the hole but the rain was just pouring!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bill - Massachusetts

Zero Restriction

Tournament round - 3+ inches of rain throughout the day - amazingly the course remained playable.

Mike , Illinois

Sunmountain Top / Footjoy pants

In college.  Played in steady rain.  Soaked to the bone....still drying out after 42 years

Nicholas Forgione 

DryJoy jacket and Arcteryx pants 

played a muni in maine one time and all of a sudden the sky opened up and downpoured, plus 30-40 mph winds. after 30 min. of not showing any signs up letting up we just continued to play in our already soaked through clothes.

Rich/Delaware Nike storm fit
Sadly, the week before the farmers at Torrey Pines.  Blowing 30mph sideways. Blew the tents down. 

2BECC5F6-DE82-4CD7-9078-DE40049CAB38.jpeg

Derek Riley/Calvert City, KY.
My current rain gear is Galway Bay. I have been using their rain gear for 6-7 yrs now since the inception of the company. I have some from every design they have and improved on. However, I do not have the newest version of their product so it would be nice to compare to the older models. Either way, It's by far the best rain gear I have used in for the past 40 yrs.
Worst rain I ever played in was the Ky mid-Am State Championship 8 yrs ago. Unfortunately I was using FJ rain gear at the time and it did not do the job. Soaked to the bone and cold I decided after that event that I had to find something that would keep me dry and warm. I found Galway bay, the best decision i ever made.

Barret from Michigan

I have a FJ jacket and UA Pants. Neither of which are super waterproof.

I play in all weather conditions. The worst would have been sideways rain/sleet/hail last October.

Thanks, I am very excited for a chance to try!

1. First name/home state or province - Kevin/Indiana
2. Current rain gear - Nike StormFit Pants and Jacket
3. Worst rain you've ever played in - 50* Indiana downpour with > 1" rain in under 1/2 hour (no lightning, of course)

I also have to STAND in the cold rain often as a high school golf coach (rather be moving/playing)

Thanks for the opportunity

Kim
Virginia + Denmark
Galvin Green Angelo
It rained so hard that all greens on course was under water in 60 min. and the course stayed unplayable for 5 hours.

Derek - MA

medium - Under Armour pants and Jacket that is covering pants, and 78 other layers. Essentially a sweaty garbage bag.

25* pouring rain and 35mph winds. Pinehills in Plymouth and same conditions Farm Neck Marthas Vineyard. This is New England. If you don’t play in sub 35* weather, you only get to play for a few weeks....

1. Greg in South Carolina
2. FootJoy long and short sleeve tops, OLD Snake Eyes pants (rarely worn). 
3. Probably the 45 degree rain in 40 degree cold at St Andrews Old Course. 

Dan from Massachusetts

Nike Shield Jacket and Nike Rain Pants

Worst rain I played in was so bad that our foursome was the only group on the course. Rained all day with downpours every once in awhile. Gusts were so strong that we could not use umbrellas. I try to play year round in New England so we run into alot of bad weather. 

Tom from Scotland

Galvin Green Angus jacket and Cross trousers

Proper Scottish wet rain, obviously regularly supported by 50mph wind. 

1. Thomas - Illinois
2. Patagonia light rain jacket/ REI Rain Pants
3. Heavy Rain in 45* temps