LarrySK

Hello from Brooklyn, New York

(waves hand)

Hi all,

I've been lurking on MGS for about a year and just decided to sign up for a user account.

Most of my golf has been in a simulator during the past 3-4 months as I live in New York but I'm looking forward to getting out soon. I *almost* managed to get out a week ago with a sudden warm weather but work got in the way... Simulators can be really good, though, and I warmly recommend trying one if you haven't. The one I go to has good enough equipment that I tend to believe the numbers (and outcomes) it gives for my swing to be accurate enough and thus it's actually fun to play 18. As a nice bonus it only takes an hour to play a full 18. The downside is that you can't blame a bad lie for that chunked shot...

Anyway, nice to be here!

• Like 3

Welcome from snowy Pacific Northwest!  Glad you joined us.

Welcome to MGS from Metro-Detroit!

(waves hand)
Hi all,
I've been lurking on MGS for about a year and just decided to sign up for a user account.
Most of my golf has been in a simulator during the past 3-4 months as I live in New York but I'm looking forward to getting out soon. I *almost* managed to get out a week ago with a sudden warm weather but work got in the way... Simulators can be really good, though, and I warmly recommend trying one if you haven't. The one I go to has good enough equipment that I tend to believe the numbers (and outcomes) it gives for my swing to be accurate enough and thus it's actually fun to play 18. As a nice bonus it only takes an hour to play a full 18. The downside is that you can't blame a bad lie for that chunked shot...
Anyway, nice to be here!

I am curious what courses are in or near Brooklyn. I grew up there but never played golf in NY.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

My Dad’s hometown! Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Welcome to MGS forums, hope you join in the discussions, don't be a lurker....it's better to give than to receive😏

Welcome from Northern Kentucky. Enjoy some great discussions about the game we all love.

Driver: TS2 9.5 stiff
3 Wood: 915 F stiff
3 Hybrid: 915 HD
4-PW: 710 AP2
Wedges: 50, 56, 60 Vokey SM6
Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport M1

I'm jealous! Simulator hitting is still hitting. Keeps you going through the winter and that is amazing.

Sent using the MyGolfSpy mobile app