New England: ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT

I’m in NJ this weekend… might be at Gillette Sunday for their volunteer party depending on how early we get in Sunday morning…

• Like 2

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:callaway-small: Mavrik Max 10.5* R Flex Evenflow RipTide
:cleveland-small: Hy-Wood
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D7 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact

3 hours ago, Shankster said:

I could possibly be joining the group in July.  Just testing the waters. 😂😂

👍

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr   
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

• 5 months later...

Alright my fellow NE spies.  I want to try to get some tee times together for a nice fall round of golf somewhere (depending on who's interested).  

I live basically on the MA/RI border... but I'm not against driving up to NH or west or towards the cape or where ever it may be that the most of us are able to play at!

It won't be anywhere near as fancy and awesome as the gathering that @Golfspy_CG2 put on down in MD but we'll do our best to have a good time for 18 holes and do some socializing at the clubhouse or local establishment.  

So, if you're interested please send me a PM with your Name, Location, and how far you're willing to travel (something like, an hour or two hours from home) so I can get an idea of where I should look to book something.  I figure fall will be here sooner than later so I'd like to get this ball rolling! 

• Like 4

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120X | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | :ping-small: Traverse | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

• 3 months later...

1.  I have been playing golf for about 15 years ago.  My handicap is 13.5

2.  I love the challenge of you versus the course.  I usual play as a single and love meeting new people on the course.  I have never met a bad person on the course. 

3. I am from Westport, Ct.  I really do not have a home course. I play a variety of courses open to the public near me. 

4. The best thing about golf where I am are some of the best courses in the country.  There is amazing community of golfers 8n the area .the worst thing about golf is the winter 

5. I work in sales for a footwear company 

6. It is a family thing

• Like 2

Driver: :cobra-small:  Rad Speed Graphite Design IZ 7 Stiff shaft 

FW: :cobra-small: Rad Speed 3w Graphite Design IZ 7 Stiff shaft 

Hybrids: :cobra-small: Rad Speed 3h & 4h UST Recoil ESX 480 Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: 19 Forged Tec Copper Finish 5-GW  KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM 8 54* & 60*

Putter: :cobra-small: King Vintage Nova 40

Ball: Vice pro

Other: :Arccos:

10 hours ago, Esg777 said:

1.  I have been playing golf for about 15 years ago.  My handicap is 13.5

2.  I love the challenge of you versus the course.  I usual play as a single and love meeting new people on the course.  I have never met a bad person on the course. 

3. I am from Westport, Ct.  I really do not have a home course. I play a variety of courses open to the public near me. 

4. The best thing about golf where I am are some of the best courses in the country.  There is amazing community of golfers 8n the area .the worst thing about golf is the winter 

5. I work in sales for a footwear company 

6. It is a family thing

Welcome to the forums and look forward to your contributions to it.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review)
:callaway-small: Epic Speed 15°  Project X HZRDUS Black HAND-CRAFTED Wood Shaft - Spargo Golf Smoke iM10 60g  6.0 | :callaway-small: Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro  5-PW  :Fuji:  Pro Tour Spec 115i S
:Hogan: Equalizer 52°/56°  KBS Tour V 110 S | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

1 hour ago, ejgaudette said:

Welcome to the forums and look forward to your contributions to it.

I look forward to being part of the Golf Spy family

• Like 1

Irons: :cobra-small: 19 Forged Tec Copper Finish 5-GW  KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff

Where are all the CT golfers?