Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Mid-Atlantic: NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/

Has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

Joe  Boselli from North NJ

1. Age 11 so 21 years in the game! Normally shoot between 87-93. Handicap of 16.

2. The challenge! I love to push myself to hit new goals every year. I also feel when I play that it’s some form of meditation for me.

3. My brother in law told me about it. Looking for the real truth about new gear and fair/honest reviews. 

4. Northern New Jersey. Currently  near Bloomfield/montclair/South Orange area. Home course would be either Soldier Hill Golf Course in Emerson, NJ (where I grew up). Now I would say Francis Byrne (Essex County course) 

5. Best— some of the best courses in the world are here, Major championship venues are so close by! I am right near NYC so access to simulators is easy. Worst— tightness of courses. North jersey is packed with homes, parks, work, and so are the fairways. 

6. Retail store manager for lululemon.

7. childhood nickname

Type 1 diabetic

Athlete

Semi-retired actor

Candidate for 2020 Rookie Dad of the Year

Hello golf spy's. I have been playing for 23 years now since I was 13, crazy actually saying 23 years. I play to about an 8 these days. Shoot around 80. 

Golf is a grear competition with yourself or friends. Love to challenge myself. Its maddening and a loving obsession all at the same time. 

I don't know anyone here and just figure I'd check out the forums. Read them in the past but figured I'd contribute and possible review what I have or something new. 

I'm from Pittsburgh. Don't have a home course. If you ask the course I've played the most in my life I'd say south park, birdsfoot, and pheasant ridge. 

Can play a decent amount of the year. But I love spring and fall golf in the area. 

I manage a seafood department in a grocery store. 

My name.  Why I'm here and where I'm from. 

Good Evening!

1. Been playing for 43 years. 

2. I love the tradition of the game and the camaraderie of the sport.  Too me, golf in its purist form is art.

3. I play to an index of 6.

4.  I have always been a gear junkie and enjoyed reading GolfSpy.  This season I acted on info posted here about equipment, put ego aside and purchased game improvement irons and a driver fit my specs.  Well, I'm playing some of the best golf ever and ball striking has improved dramatically.  Won the 1st flight in my Club Championship this weekend by 7 shots!

5. From Bel Air, MD.  Play out of Winters Run Golf Club.

6.  Lots of great golf in the region, weather gets so fickle sometimes.  Too much rain!!!

7. I'm Director of Business Development for National Healthcare Company.

8.  My nick name is The Silver Fox, just is.

Hey,

I have been playing since I was 15.

I have only really been really into playing golf for the past 5 years.

I play with TaylorMade Irons and TaylorMade Woods.

I would say I am more than just a casual golfer as I try and play twice a week nowadays and hit the range as much as possible.

Looking forward to being a part of the MyGolfSpy forum team.

Cheers,

On 5/31/2019 at 12:02 PM, golfinnut said:

Curious minds wanna know 😏

Sooner or later we'll have an Official MGS National outing.  It's something I'm continuing to work on.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

On 6/2/2019 at 8:27 PM, Jboz3342 said:

1. Age 11 so 21 years in the game! Normally shoot between 87-93. Handicap of 16.

2. The challenge! I love to push myself to hit new goals every year. I also feel when I play that it’s some form of meditation for me.

3. My brother in law told me about it. Looking for the real truth about new gear and fair/honest reviews. 

4. Northern New Jersey. Currently  near Bloomfield/montclair/South Orange area. Home course would be either Soldier Hill Golf Course in Emerson, NJ (where I grew up). Now I would say Francis Byrne (Essex County course) 

5. Best— some of the best courses in the world are here, Major championship venues are so close by! I am right near NYC so access to simulators is easy. Worst— tightness of courses. North jersey is packed with homes, parks, work, and so are the fairways. 

7. childhood nickname

On 6/4/2019 at 8:28 AM, JoeGolfingPgh said:

Hello golf spy's. I have been playing for 23 years now since I was 13, crazy actually saying 23 years. I play to about an 8 these days. Shoot around 80. 

Golf is a grear competition with yourself or friends. Love to challenge myself. Its maddening and a loving obsession all at the same time. 

I don't know anyone here and just figure I'd check out the forums. Read them in the past but figured I'd contribute and possible review what I have or something new. 

I'm from Pittsburgh. Don't have a home course. If you ask the course I've played the most in my life I'd say south park, birdsfoot, and pheasant ridge. 

Can play a decent amount of the year. But I love spring and fall golf in the area. 

I manage a seafood department in a grocery store. 

My name.  Why I'm here and where I'm from. 

6 hours ago, Theo89 said:

Hey,

I have been playing since I was 15.

I have only really been really into playing golf for the past 5 years.

I play with TaylorMade Irons and TaylorMade Woods.

I would say I am more than just a casual golfer as I try and play twice a week nowadays and hit the range as much as possible.

Looking forward to being a part of the MyGolfSpy forum team.

Cheers,

15 hours ago, The Silver Fox said:

Good Evening!

1. Been playing for 43 years. 

2. I love the tradition of the game and the camaraderie of the sport.  Too me, golf in its purist form is art.

3. I play to an index of 6.

4.  I have always been a gear junkie and enjoyed reading GolfSpy.  This season I acted on info posted here about equipment, put ego aside and purchased game improvement irons and a driver fit my specs.  Well, I'm playing some of the best golf ever and ball striking has improved dramatically.  Won the 1st flight in my Club Championship this weekend by 7 shots!

5. From Bel Air, MD.  Play out of Winters Run Golf Club.

6.  Lots of great golf in the region, weather gets so fickle sometimes.  Too much rain!!!

7. I'm Director of Business Development for National Healthcare Company.

8.  My nick name is The Silver Fox, just is.

Welcome guys!!   Glad to have you on the site, and more than that, have you in our little regional neck of the woods.   Set up those profiles with avatars and stay active around the forum, there 's still some good testing opportunities to come this year for those interested. 

14 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Sooner or later we'll have an Official MGS National outing.  It's something I'm continuing to work on.  

C'mon dude .... you work at a golf course!  Get it done.  LOL 🤣

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

14 minutes ago, golfinnut said:

C'mon dude .... you work at a golf course!  Get it done.  LOL 🤣

yeah, Compass Pointe as nice as it is, isn't the level I want for what I have in mind!

Hi Everyone

1. I'm 32 years old hand have been playing golf since I was 8 or 9. Currently a 10.1 trending towards 9.

2. Golf is time with friends. Time spent doing something that I love to do and is freeing and relieves me from what may be hounding my head. 

3. I've followed MyGolfSpy for a while, but I've gotten into tinkering/customizing my gear recently and figured it was time to join. Do not know any other members. 

4. I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and even though I play all over within 2 hours. My home course is probably Lindenwood or Hickory Heights. 

5. There is a lot of great courses in the area, it just sucks you can really only comfortably play them 6 months out of the year!

6. I am an Architect, lots of hospital and school work. 

7. I went to Hawaii when I was younger and saw one the famous blowholes on the beach. I didn't know how else to describe the sound and called it a Thundering Blowhole and my mom said " are we talking about that or you" the phrase has stuck ever since. 

On 2/11/2019 at 5:20 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

MGS New Member Introduction: Mid-Atlantic Region

New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia

Welcome to the MyGolfSpy forums! We’re always glad to have new members contributing to the best golf discussions on the internet.  If you’ve already created an introduction thread, feel free to re-introduce yourself here!

If you haven’t yet done so, take a moment to check out the Moral Codes that shape how we treat each other here.

You’ll find that this community is very welcoming to newcomers so come on in, take off your shoes, and get comfortable. Tell us all about yourself. To help us get to know you, here are some questions you might answer in your new member post. Feel free to share some fun pictures of your golfing ventures as well!

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

2. What do you love about golf?

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

6. What do you do for a living?

7. How’d you pick your user name?

Hi everyone I am Colin from PA. 

1. I have been playing golf for 4 years now. My normal score is low 90s.

2. I love being outside, and really challenging myself to better my score.  Also the feeling of hitting that pure shot that gets everyone in the group excited.

3. I found golf spy kind of on accident.  I was looking for a range finder and stumbled across the website.  I do not currently know other spies. 

4. I live in southwestern PA.  I do not have a home course.

5. The best thing about golf in my region is you can go to any of the public courses, and have a fantastic time.  The worst is the fact we cant play all year round.

6. I treat mine water after they close.

7. My user name is a inside joke from my best friend years ago.

First post!  Woo hoo! 

Pumped to be here!

How long have you been playing golf?

2 WEEKS!  And boy.. it shows.  I’ve mainly just been hitting range balls  but do go “play” a par 3 9 hole  “fun” course a couple days a week. 

What’s your handicap or normal score?

I shoot in the 40s on the par 3 9 hole course, but have only been three times so far. 

What do you love about golf?

It’s the only sport I’ve picked up that I completely SUCKED at the first time I tried... Like way below even the average first timer, I bet. 

I’m excited for the challenge.  I’m former ACC Champion high jumper and played basketball at a collegiate level, but my knees went in my late 20s from so much jumping/landing impact, so had to walk away from sports.  Been mentally obsessed with my business ever since-  Hoping golf is a mental relief. 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

I was looking for a community on Google to be apart of... Yalls SEO is on point, lol.  You guys came up first, and the community is BUMPING!  It was a no brained to join!  

Where are you from? What is your home course?

Roanoke Virginia.  I’m still not sure where my “home course” is- we have 16 courses within 30 minutes, which is insanely exciting for me, but I’m only a “member” to one, Ashley Plantation in Roanoke Virginia.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

Variety I’d say is the best thing.  Like previously mentioned, there are 16 courses within a short drive.  BUT, it’s a double edged sword I feel.  Roanoke isn’t THAT big... couple hundred thousand people in the city and surrounding areas... and let’s be honest, Roanoke isn’t exactly a happening destination site.  So a lot of these country clubs and courses are struggling to stay a float.  I personally think in 10 years, less than 1/3 will remain at the current paces, and SOME (not all) of the locations are starting to show  the financial struggles and cutbacks. 

What do you do for a living?

I’m an online business owner and consultant.  I help businesses grow using the internet.  I own leading digital training companies in basketball, baseball, yoga, Spanish, and golf.  

I do the nerdy “online” stuff- but work with some of the best trainers in their areas of expertise online.  I recently partnered with an amazing golf training company, but in doing so, I made it a point to practice what we teach, and took on golf as something I want to learn and master! 

How’d you pick your user name?

Ugh, I wish now I would have come up with something more clever, lol. It’s just my First name and last name, shortened, lol.  It was the email abbreviation my college gave me, and it stuck lol.

Excited to be here! 

6 hours ago, Rlinken said:

First post!  Woo hoo! 

Pumped to be here!

2 WEEKS!  And boy.. it shows.  I’ve mainly just been hitting range balls  but do go “play” a par 3 9 hole  “fun” course a couple days a week. 

I shoot in the 40s on the par 3 9 hole course, but have only been three times so far. 

It’s the only sport I’ve picked up that I completely SUCKED at the first time I tried... Like way below even the average first timer, I bet. 

I’m excited for the challenge.  I’m former ACC Champion high jumper and played basketball at a collegiate level, but my knees went in my late 20s from so much jumping/landing impact, so had to walk away from sports.  Been mentally obsessed with my business ever since-  Hoping golf is a mental relief. 

I was looking for a community on Google to be apart of... Yalls SEO is on point, lol.  You guys came up first, and the community is BUMPING!  It was a no brained to join!  

Roanoke Virginia.  I’m still not sure where my “home course” is- we have 16 courses within 30 minutes, which is insanely exciting for me, but I’m only a “member” to one, Ashley Plantation in Roanoke Virginia.

Variety I’d say is the best thing.  Like previously mentioned, there are 16 courses within a short drive.  BUT, it’s a double edged sword I feel.  Roanoke isn’t THAT big... couple hundred thousand people in the city and surrounding areas... and let’s be honest, Roanoke isn’t exactly a happening destination site.  So a lot of these country clubs and courses are struggling to stay a float.  I personally think in 10 years, less than 1/3 will remain at the current paces, and SOME (not all) of the locations are starting to show  the financial struggles and cutbacks. 

I’m an online business owner and consultant.  I help businesses grow using the internet.  I own leading digital training companies in basketball, baseball, yoga, Spanish, and golf.  

I do the nerdy “online” stuff- but work with some of the best trainers in their areas of expertise online.  I recently partnered with an amazing golf training company, but in doing so, I made it a point to practice what we teach, and took on golf as something I want to learn and master! 

Ugh, I wish now I would have come up with something more clever, lol. It’s just my First name and last name, shortened, lol.  It was the email abbreviation my college gave me, and it stuck lol.

Excited to be here! 

Welcome to the forum!  I lived in Roanoke for over a decade in the late 90's and 00's and live a little more than an hour outside of Roanoke now.  Played Ashley many, many times.  I've played most every course between Bristol and Lynchburg.  Lots of good golf in SWVA.

Enjoy the forum!

On 6/13/2019 at 4:27 PM, HatlessHarold said:

2. I love being outside, and really challenging myself to better my score.  Also the feeling of hitting that pure shot that gets everyone in the group excited.

3. I found golf spy kind of on accident.  I was looking for a range finder and stumbled across the website.  I do not currently know other spies. 

5. The best thing about golf in my region is you can go to any of the public courses, and have a fantastic time.  The worst is the fact we cant play all year round.

7 hours ago, Rlinken said:

First post!  Woo hoo! 

Pumped to be here!

Excited to be here! 

Welcome guys..Thrilled to have you on the site, and thanks for jumping in and introducing yourself.   

@HatlessHarold  PAGolfer2017 is near you (York area) and travels all over the area to play.   He's a very active member and is currently taking part in our PING Long Game Gapping testing that will be whiting the forum very shortly.   

@Rlinken  I have only been down your way once to play,  I think it was Black Rock or Hanging Rock golf course.  Can't recall the exact name, but it was quite a fun course.  Wanted to get over to the VT course also but didn't quite make it.

On 6/13/2019 at 4:27 PM, HatlessHarold said:

What part of southwestern pa are you from? If you're close, we'll have to get together for a round!

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

On 6/2/2019 at 8:27 PM, Jboz3342 said:

7. childhood nickname

Welcome, my wife grew up in Clifton.  We get back there a half dozen times a year!  

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

1. Hey everyone, new to MGS, been in NYC about 18 months. Picked up golf as a 5 year old, played competitively in High school (got down to a 2) and then got burnt out. Got the bug back about a year ago, and have been playing lately to about a 7 or 8!

2. Constantly working on my swing, always an aspect of the game to focus on, and then being able to shape shots and execute is a great balance of instant gratification and long term growth. 

3. Looking to engage more with a passionate golf community. Having worked at Golf Galaxy and at various country clubs growing up, I'm always eager to learn more about the sport, equipment, and connect with passionate golfers!

4. Originally from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Never really had a home course, but played Wayzata Country Club probably more than any other course from my HS golf days 

5. Best thing, lots of great courses nearby, worst thing, they all take 90 min to get to and cost about $100 to play (along with the transportation costs for me to get out there)

6. Software sales rep for a Marketing Technology company. 

7. Multiple references of "Billy" in classic movies, Billy Madison being one, Caddyshack being the other. This quote comes from Billy Madison 

1. Been playing since I was 6 with my dad, but not seriously until I was 14 - so about 22yrs now. Currently a 16 handicap, so upper 80's, low 90's for normal scores

2. It's never the same twice - plus being outside is a plus

3. MGS is the best site out there

4. Richmond, VA - Richmond Country Club

5. Best - We have Kinloch, Worst - we have a lot of clay, so hard turf is common

6. Marketing for hotels

7. I'm a UNC grad and drive a Volvo, seems pretty self-explanatory 😉

Anyone in the central VA area that want's to play some crappy courses, let me know!

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

On 2/11/2019 at 5:20 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

MGS New Member Introduction: Mid-Atlantic Region

New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia

Welcome to the MyGolfSpy forums! We’re always glad to have new members contributing to the best golf discussions on the internet.  If you’ve already created an introduction thread, feel free to re-introduce yourself here!

If you haven’t yet done so, take a moment to check out the Moral Codes that shape how we treat each other here.

You’ll find that this community is very welcoming to newcomers so come on in, take off your shoes, and get comfortable. Tell us all about yourself. To help us get to know you, here are some questions you might answer in your new member post. Feel free to share some fun pictures of your golfing ventures as well!

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

2. What do you love about golf?

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

6. What do you do for a living?

7. How’d you pick your user name?

What’s up everyone!

I’ve been playing golf for over 20 years. The best part of playing golf is the time spent with friends and family on the course. Richmond area golfer with about a 6 handicap. Grew up in Newport News. Occupation-golfer for life!!

Edited by 804Golfer4life

New member here from Ocean View Delaware.

I played as kid but took the last 15-20 years off. Multiple surgeries kept me out. Started back up a few months ago and hit everyday in the garage or backyard when I don't get a chance to go to the course.

I found My Golf Spy via Instagram, I have been addicted to golf recently and have been looking at as much information as I can find. 

I live in the Ocean View Delaware area, we are very lucky to have many courses in the area including many in Ocean City MD that are just minutes away. Only issue is the traffic and increased crowds when the weather is nice. 

I work as an Ecommerce Manager for a large Marine dealer. 

My username is just the combination of my first and middle name. 

New member here from Ocean View Delaware.
I played as kid but took the last 15-20 years off. Multiple surgeries kept me out. Started back up a few months ago and hit everyday in the garage or backyard when I don't get a chance to go to the course.
I found My Golf Spy via Instagram, I have been addicted to golf recently and have been looking at as much information as I can find. 
I live in the Ocean View Delaware area, we are very lucky to have many courses in the area including many in Ocean City MD that are just minutes away. Only issue is the traffic and increased crowds when the weather is nice. 
I work as an Ecommerce Manager for a large Marine dealer. 
My username is just the combination of my first and middle name. 

Shawn, greetings from northwest Ohio

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

So let's try and get something started.

Which of these weekemds look like for a DMV/DE/PA/NJ and others outing.   Perhaps near the MD/DE line.  

July 6/7

July 27/28

July 13/14 could be possible for me.  But right. Now I may be playing in a tournament at our course.   

I'm Open to Sat or Sunday either weekend.  

July 27/28 could work for me.  I'm unfamiliar with golf in that region, what are some courses for us to consider?

Sean K.

Driver: :callaway-small: Great Big Bertha, 10.5o, -1"
Wood: :srixon-small: Z-F85, 3W, 15o
Hybrids: :titelist-small: 818 H1, 19o
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Hot Metal 4-GW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2.0 55o, 60o
Putter: :1332069271_TommyArmour: Tour Impact No. 3
Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star

2017 Vice Pro Forum Review
2019 Tommy Armour Tour Impact No.3 Forum Review

20 minutes ago, skrupa15 said:

July 27/28 could work for me.  I'm unfamiliar with golf in that region, what are some courses for us to consider?

A couple that come to mind  

White Clay Creek near Wilmington- about a 1:15 minute drive from BWI Airport area to give a point of reference.   Yes, I know it's a bit of a drive for those even further south.  But trying to make it doable for some NJ/PA folks as well.

http://www.whiteclaycreek.com/

Then there's always Bulle Rock....It has come down in price quite a bit $99 for weekends it appears so only $10 more than White Clay and the difference in tolls and gas, make it about a wash.

https://bullerockgc.com/

But of course, also open to suggestions in that general proximity as well.   We can always do another one in September or something that is more southern oriented...to try and get some of the NOVA or Hampton Roads area players as well. 

Wzup spies

I have been playing on and off for 30 years 

got my first set of Wilson prestige when I was 13. Played with my step grand father, uncles for a good couple of years. In my mid 20’s I was able to get my handicap down to a 7. Got out of it for a while, now I’m back round about a 10 handicap now. Had to go and change my entire swing grip  pretty much my whole game. My goal is to get back and stay in the single digits again .

Golf is the time I can get lost in and shut everything else out for a couple of hours 

I’m a md golfer I really don’t have a home course I play all over the place

I try to get 3-4 rounds a week during golf months and 2 weeks of golf in Myrtle beach sc every year (12-14) rounds 

I really enjoy the personal struggle during the game to be able to stay in the zone keeping your rhythm. See ya out on the links.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy raisins said:

Wzup spies

I have been playing on and off for 30 years 

got my first set of Wilson prestige when I was 13. Played with my step grand father, uncles for a good couple of years. In my mid 20’s I was able to get my handicap down to a 7. Got out of it for a while, now I’m back round about a 10 handicap now. Had to go and change my entire swing grip  pretty much my whole game. My goal is to get back and stay in the single digits again .

Golf is the time I can get lost in and shut everything else out for a couple of hours 

I’m a md golfer I really don’t have a home course I play all over the place

I try to get 3-4 rounds a week during golf months and 2 weeks of golf in Myrtle beach sc every year (12-14) rounds 

I really enjoy the personal struggle during the game to be able to stay in the zone keeping your rhythm. See ya out on the links.

Welcome!  Where do you play in MD?  There's quite a few of us on this board.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Well I’m officially in Maryland now. You all know me.

I’m going to go crash Stud’s Am event on Sunday.

Is it always this warm?!

What part of MD?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX