TESTERS WANTED! ×

Mid-Atlantic: NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/

Has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

On 6/11/2020 at 4:54 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

It's beginning to sound like a thing 🙂

So July 11 is a potential rain date for something depending on the weather. But I'm bound and determined to make it down haha. I'll have to see if I can round up some of the others up in this area! Also, both Dauphin Highlands and Royal Manchester are both in great shape! We'll have to get you and MD and a few others up here for a round.

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Welcome @chadley300 and @Seatuck

Glad to have you both on board, Chadley whats your friends username that pointed you our way? 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Had my first time playing Riverwinds in South Jersey on Monday. https://www.riverwindsgolfandtennis.com/course-details/ The course is right on the Delaware River and is as close as we're going to get to links golf in the area. It's a 73.8/135 but it doesn't play that hard as I think they cut a good deal of the rough down. 

It was in FANTASTIC condition, my 9 year old son came and wanted to play and my 15 year old daughter was getting in some practice driving the cart. 🙂 Riverwinds is a Ron Jaworski course, and he is "felt" in a few different areas. 

First of all, when you arrive you feel like you're in the totally wrong place. You pass part of the course on your drive in on the right, but you make a left and you go past some outdoor hockey rinks and a giant indoor tennis center to a bag drop. I literally had to get on google to make sure I didn't take a wrong turn. 🙂

You go inside the tennis center to the pro shop/tennis shop to pay, and things were very socially distanced. They weren't letting anyone in w/o masks and it was pretty well stocked with balls and a few clubs and plenty of apparel. Rant: I never understood courses (especially public ones that aren't Torrey etc) investing so much $ in apparel. Just seems to sit there... I digress. Here's the first place you "feel" Jaworski. There's a giant 5' tall bobblehead statue of him by the door. Here's a pic (from the riverwinds website) of the pro shop (no bobblehead here):

image.png.52a7b65586a25b3dd8783571d048d0b4.png

Riverwinds takes part in the Youth On Course initiative: https://youthoncourse.org/ so we paid for a cart fee (since my son and daughter were going to ride along with me) and it was a whopping $5 for my son to play. The GM told me about the program and hooked us up. Total was ~$85 with my round and cart and the kids. Not bad IMO. 

Once you pay, you walk the 150' back to the bag drop where a small team of staff load your bags up for you and you're on your way. It's about a 4 minute cart ride from the bag drop to the first tee across the road you came in on, past the tee for #2 and the green, fairway and rough for #1.

When we got up to the first tee, we were met with a SUPER friendly starter named Bill. Bill was a retired gentleman wearing a mask and socially distancing throughout. He asked if we'd played there before (answer was no), I told him my son was going to play a few holes and he chatted him up. He told us to take our time (we had a 3pm tee time) and that we should really enjoy ourselves. He talked to the kids about the birds they'd see on the course, the deer, and pointed out the two places where there are bald eagles on the course and their nests so they'd look for them. A twosome came up to the tee about 5 minutes after we got there, and they were supposed to join up with us, but Bill sent them off the back so we could take our time and my son could get some swings in without anyone having to wait around. Top notch treatment of my kids - I can't say how much I appreciate this from the entire staff.

I'll put some screenshots in from this old youtube video for some visual cues as I was having too much fun and didn't take many. You'll also see my yardages are different as I played from the tips. 

We teed off just a couple minutes past three and #1 is a dogleg right par 5 at almost 550 yards. The fairways are WIDE here at Riverwinds, and while there's a lot of penalties to be had if you spray it, they're quite generous. We had my son tee off from the beginning of each fairway, and then tee up his shots as we went along. He ended up playing 6 total holes, rolling down a lot of hills, and having a great time. My daughter even enjoyed herself and said "I don't like golf, but I like doing this". He had one 10, three triples and two doubles all by himself! He even hit over a creek on #10 of which he was SUPER proud.

image.png.ccbcb25b7345d5343e5c0ec9e72ae980.png

Anyways, there are some world class designed holes on this course. #4 is a sharp dogleg right par 5 but only 485 yards. You can cut the corner, but OB awaits on a missed tee shot, There's trouble near the green with a sharp incline from the fairway to a chipping area that I'm SURE gets a lot of balls.

image.png.c03f0015a1eeec0cd0c916b43dcc2168.png

Number 9 is a hard dogleg left across a pond that's 441 yards and you need to carry it 250 at least to clear the pond from the back. It shoots to a severely elevated green with multiple tiers and a false front. It's one of the best 20 holes I've probably played. If they let the rough grow in this hole specifically (between the fairway and the green, it's about 50 yards of rough) it would be brutal.

image.png.64b99abe2dc57ca9e33f83552e17b366.png

There's some amazing views of the city of Philadelphia across the river, and when you hit the back nine, specifically holes 14 - 18, the river is just on the other side of a bank of trees. Here's a very large ship turning on the Delaware:

ship.gif.de5eab7e5fe9ae2e5d298ce2843b1901.gif

14 is a BEAST of a par 5, measuring 642 yards from the tips and took me three SOLID shots to get there. 

Here's a few GIFs of 17 from the tee, me talking into the video, the Delaware river, and my kids saying hello (sent the videos to my dad and wife).

17 is a short par 3, but you can see that green Add in the 8-10 MPH wind we had going, and yes, I spun my tee shot back into the rocks below the hole. 

17.gif.4424973fe5e39caeb33c6d546f0965ec.gif

Here's a bit more of 17, and my kids (you might be able to see my son in the distance up by the 18th tee getting ready to roll down the hill 🙂 )

17vid.gif.450d67fb06c08ca79aa7afeb4e88ad2b.gif

And finally, here's the view from 18 tee - a 429 yard par four with a GIANT bunker on the right, and a tricky green. 

IMG_2844.jpg.933d5fcd3eacd79e328299515858f2ac.jpg

In all, it was a SUPER fun day, I am so fortunate to have been able to spend my day with the kids, and the folks at the course were amazing to talk with and my kids had a good time too. I am going back with some colleagues on Friday of this week to play again. Do I think it's worth the weekend rate of $90+? Not at all. But for $50-60, it's a steal and I'm looking forward to playing it again!!

:titleist-small: TS3 9° Driver with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:titelist-small: TSi3 15° Fairway with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:srixon-small: ZX 2 iron

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 4-GW

:cleveland-small: 54°, 60° Full Face

:taylormade-small: Spider SR Single Bend

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:ping-small: Hoofer

:918457628_PrecisionPro:R1 Rangefinder

1 hour ago, analyticandrew said:

Had my first time playing Riverwinds in South Jersey on Monday. https://www.riverwindsgolfandtennis.com/course-details/ The course is right on the Delaware River and is as close as we're going to get to links golf in the area. It's a 73.8/135 but it doesn't play that hard as I think they cut a good deal of the rough down. 

It was in FANTASTIC condition, my 9 year old son came and wanted to play and my 15 year old daughter was getting in some practice driving the cart. 🙂 Riverwinds is a Ron Jaworski course, and he is "felt" in a few different areas. 

First of all, when you arrive you feel like you're in the totally wrong place. You pass part of the course on your drive in on the right, but you make a left and you go past some outdoor hockey rinks and a giant indoor tennis center to a bag drop. I literally had to get on google to make sure I didn't take a wrong turn. 🙂

You go inside the tennis center to the pro shop/tennis shop to pay, and things were very socially distanced. They weren't letting anyone in w/o masks and it was pretty well stocked with balls and a few clubs and plenty of apparel. Rant: I never understood courses (especially public ones that aren't Torrey etc) investing so much $ in apparel. Just seems to sit there... I digress. Here's the first place you "feel" Jaworski. There's a giant 5' tall bobblehead statue of him by the door. Here's a pic (from the riverwinds website) of the pro shop (no bobblehead here):

image.png.52a7b65586a25b3dd8783571d048d0b4.png

Riverwinds takes part in the Youth On Course initiative: https://youthoncourse.org/ so we paid for a cart fee (since my son and daughter were going to ride along with me) and it was a whopping $5 for my son to play. The GM told me about the program and hooked us up. Total was ~$85 with my round and cart and the kids. Not bad IMO. 

Once you pay, you walk the 150' back to the bag drop where a small team of staff load your bags up for you and you're on your way. It's about a 4 minute cart ride from the bag drop to the first tee across the road you came in on, past the tee for #2 and the green, fairway and rough for #1.

When we got up to the first tee, we were met with a SUPER friendly starter named Bill. Bill was a retired gentleman wearing a mask and socially distancing throughout. He asked if we'd played there before (answer was no), I told him my son was going to play a few holes and he chatted him up. He told us to take our time (we had a 3pm tee time) and that we should really enjoy ourselves. He talked to the kids about the birds they'd see on the course, the deer, and pointed out the two places where there are bald eagles on the course and their nests so they'd look for them. A twosome came up to the tee about 5 minutes after we got there, and they were supposed to join up with us, but Bill sent them off the back so we could take our time and my son could get some swings in without anyone having to wait around. Top notch treatment of my kids - I can't say how much I appreciate this from the entire staff.

I'll put some screenshots in from this old youtube video for some visual cues as I was having too much fun and didn't take many. You'll also see my yardages are different as I played from the tips. 

We teed off just a couple minutes past three and #1 is a dogleg right par 5 at almost 550 yards. The fairways are WIDE here at Riverwinds, and while there's a lot of penalties to be had if you spray it, they're quite generous. We had my son tee off from the beginning of each fairway, and then tee up his shots as we went along. He ended up playing 6 total holes, rolling down a lot of hills, and having a great time. My daughter even enjoyed herself and said "I don't like golf, but I like doing this". He had one 10, three triples and two doubles all by himself! He even hit over a creek on #10 of which he was SUPER proud.

image.png.ccbcb25b7345d5343e5c0ec9e72ae980.png

Anyways, there are some world class designed holes on this course. #4 is a sharp dogleg right par 5 but only 485 yards. You can cut the corner, but OB awaits on a missed tee shot, There's trouble near the green with a sharp incline from the fairway to a chipping area that I'm SURE gets a lot of balls.

image.png.c03f0015a1eeec0cd0c916b43dcc2168.png

Number 9 is a hard dogleg left across a pond that's 441 yards and you need to carry it 250 at least to clear the pond from the back. It shoots to a severely elevated green with multiple tiers and a false front. It's one of the best 20 holes I've probably played. If they let the rough grow in this hole specifically (between the fairway and the green, it's about 50 yards of rough) it would be brutal.

image.png.64b99abe2dc57ca9e33f83552e17b366.png

There's some amazing views of the city of Philadelphia across the river, and when you hit the back nine, specifically holes 14 - 18, the river is just on the other side of a bank of trees. Here's a very large ship turning on the Delaware:

ship.gif.de5eab7e5fe9ae2e5d298ce2843b1901.gif

14 is a BEAST of a par 5, measuring 642 yards from the tips and took me three SOLID shots to get there. 

Here's a few GIFs of 17 from the tee, me talking into the video, the Delaware river, and my kids saying hello (sent the videos to my dad and wife).

17 is a short par 3, but you can see that green Add in the 8-10 MPH wind we had going, and yes, I spun my tee shot back into the rocks below the hole. 

17.gif.4424973fe5e39caeb33c6d546f0965ec.gif

Here's a bit more of 17, and my kids (you might be able to see my son in the distance up by the 18th tee getting ready to roll down the hill 🙂 )

17vid.gif.450d67fb06c08ca79aa7afeb4e88ad2b.gif

And finally, here's the view from 18 tee - a 429 yard par four with a GIANT bunker on the right, and a tricky green. 

IMG_2844.jpg.933d5fcd3eacd79e328299515858f2ac.jpg

In all, it was a SUPER fun day, I am so fortunate to have been able to spend my day with the kids, and the folks at the course were amazing to talk with and my kids had a good time too. I am going back with some colleagues on Friday of this week to play again. Do I think it's worth the weekend rate of $90+? Not at all. But for $50-60, it's a steal and I'm looking forward to playing it again!!

Yeah its a fun track for the right price 

On 6/15/2020 at 12:25 PM, analyticandrew said:

Had the pleasure of playing 36 this past Saturday in the Reading area. Had played Galen few weeks back, wanted to try a couple Findlay designs in the area too. My son and I headed out around 7am and drove from Philly to Manor Golf Club. Quirky course, short, but still challenging. Smallest greens I’ve ever seen (one par 3 was about the size of two cars parked side by side). There were some blind shots because of the elevation changes, the greens were pristine, but the fairways were muni-quality. It was a fun round, and while I was spraying it all over the place, I still managed an 80 thanks to some good chipping and putting (30 putts). 

One of the many tiny greens. 
0B224D08-B148-4433-A11F-C89A8B203950.jpeg.ea1765a45dbbde9740823593477592cd.jpeg

One of the least hilly holes on the course below  

3ABF4B9D-062C-420E-B5D2-86AC76431A02.jpeg.47aa24d0875551be7f4899aa615bd932.jpeg

My 9 year old son and I. He had a blast putting, driving the cart. Didn’t hit many shots as it was pretty packed.

B83CB7B1-7C1B-48DE-94FB-BE470EDFFBFC.jpeg.3a36118e21722553350bf08aaab68bab.jpeg

Next we headed to some lunch and then over for an afternoon tee time at Reading Country Club (maybe a 20 minute drive from Manor). 

Very different feel here. This was built and maintained as a true country club for many decades. Sam Snead holds the course record of 63, and Byron Nelson was the head pro for a few years during his prime in the mid 30’s. 

I again sprayed it all over, scavenged an 84 and I felt pretty good about it. After all I’ve only been out half dozen times or so this year. 

Clubhouse and restaurant

D27D8B40-63AD-40AE-9090-53D8D4CD1C03.jpeg.bc0852c29b7f2c6650cb42fe9f31b2fb.jpeg

View back from the #1 green back towards the clubhouse.

B7EBFF84-67BB-4253-AD35-0367F5755C94.jpeg.6c39ed61b161e3ec318850f0a0618860.jpeg

I would play Reading every day of the week. It had a good mix of elevation, distance, and you could tell that the grounds crew had really taken advantage of the down month of COVID to do a ton of maintenance. 

HIGHLY recommend making the trip. A Reading + Galen double is the way to go and you won’t be disappointed. 

Have you played Broad Run over in West Chester?  Just played there a few weeks ago and it was such a fun course! 

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

On 6/26/2020 at 12:51 PM, ballplayer002003 said:

Have you played Broad Run over in West Chester?  Just played there a few weeks ago and it was such a fun course! 

Yes, but it was a number of years ago when it was called something else. Lol. I live in the city so it also takes forever to get out there. Ha. 

On 6/11/2020 at 4:00 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Ok, sounding good so far for possibly the July 11/12 weekend.   Good news yesterday as Maryland officially but very quietly lifted the 10 person max limit on any gatherings.  So we should be able to have the group gather for some food and drink afterwards.   

I would think a tee time around 11:00 would allow those such as Cnosil and others coming from a distance not have to get up at dawn. 

Just wanted to do a followup and see if we are going to formalize this outing.....   I am actually looking forward to heading up north and meeting/seeing some other Spies!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

6 hours ago, cnosil said:

Just wanted to do a followup and see if we are going to formalize this outing.....   I am actually looking forward to heading up north and meeting/seeing some other Spies!

Yep was thinking over the weekend.  I need to start putting it in place.   As of now unless anyone has an objection.  I'll plan on hosting it at Compas Pointe.
We are having a Cleveland Wedgeucatuon day that day.  

It's a paid signup small group type thing.  But I might be able to snag one of the new wedges for anyone that wants to try them. 

I'm thinking right now around an 11:00 tee time. 

11 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Yep was thinking over the weekend.  I need to start putting it in place.   As of now unless anyone has an objection.  I'll plan on hosting it at Compas Pointe.
We are having a Cleveland Wedgeucatuon day that day.  

It's a paid signup small group type thing.  But I might be able to snag one of the new wedges for anyone that wants to try them. 

I'm thinking right now around an 11:00 tee time. 

I'm tentatively in! Have to move a couple of things around with my wife. 

Ok, sorry for the lack of promoting this guys, but let me see if we can nail down some interest.  Since time is of essence, I'll go ahead and host.  The following info.

When: July 11th

Where:  Compass Pointe Golf Course-Pasadena, MD between Baltimore and Annapolis 

What Time: 11:00 and 11:09 tee times--if we need more, I can do that, but lets start with seeing if we can get 8.

How Much:  Normal green Fees are $71 on Weekends, I am offering a MGS rate of $50....I know a guy 🙂

Who: Anybody that enjoys playing golf, all handicap levels welcome form scratch to 36+--I mean that in all sincerity.

How: It will be mostly friendly, but I will come up with a few surprises for the day.

So let me know if you're in.  If you're a maybe, give me your best guess are you closer to 80% in or 20% in.  I put that there for @MDGolfHacker  He loves replying in percentages 🙂

Fire away with any questions/comments or concerns!  

4 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Ok, sorry for the lack of promoting this guys, but let me see if we can nail down some interest.  Since time is of essence, I'll go ahead and host.  The following info.

What Time: 11:00 and 11:09 tee times--if we need more, I can do that, but lets start with seeing if we can get 8.

How Much:  Normal green Fees are $71 on Weekends, I am offering a MGS rate of $50....I know a guy 🙂

Who: Anybody that enjoys playing golf, all handicap levels welcome form scratch to 36+--I mean that in all sincerity.

How: It will be mostly friendly, but I will come up with a few surprises for the day.

So let me know if you're in.  If you're a maybe, give me your best guess are you closer to 80% in or 20% in.  I put that there for @MDGolfHacker  He loves replying in percentages 🙂

I can make the 3 and a 1/2 hour drive and be there by 11.  I am 90+% in;  got some things going on early in the week that I want to make sure go well.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

One week out update. 

Who's in? 

5 hours ago, Shankster said:

I believe I am going to have to work next weekend... ☹️

So do I.   But conveniently it just so happens to be at the same course!  Funny how these things work out😎

One week out update. 
Who's in? 

Going to depend. Our graduation ceremonies are Thursday and Friday with a rain date of Saturday so a lot depends on the weather for me

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

10 hours ago, PAgolfer2017 said:

Going to depend. Our graduation ceremonies are Thursday and Friday with a rain date of Saturday so a lot depends on the weather for me

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I'll start my No Rain Dance for you!

Ok, just trying to nail down if we have enough on Saturday to make this worth while.    

Thanks, Cnosil, Shankster and PAGolfer for your replies.

@tchat07 @JimNantzsToast @Rylongshot89 @analyticandrew @tommc23  You all indicated earlier the date worked for you , or at least a strong maybe.   What's it look like for you guys.  If you need any more info on the course or location, feel free to ask or PM me.

On 6/19/2020 at 11:21 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Welcome @chadley300 and @Seatuck

Glad to have you both on board, Chadley whats your friends username that pointed you our way? 

Tom Slepinski pointed me to this great site.

Mizuno Irons, Callaway Driver, Cleveland Wedges, Evnroll putter

2 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Ok, just trying to nail down if we have enough on Saturday to make this worth while.    

@tchat07 @JimNantzsToast @Rylongshot89 @analyticandrew @tommc23  You all indicated earlier the date worked for you , or at least a strong maybe.   What's it look like for you guys.  If you need any more info on the course or location, feel free to ask or PM me.

I am unable to make it

I'll let you know later today!

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

4 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I'm 55/45..😁. I'll know later on the week.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

2 minutes ago, MDGolfHacker said:

I'm 55/45..😁. I'll know later on the week.

MDGolfHacker

Par for the course 🙂

How Much:  Normal green Fees are $71 on Weekends, I am offering a MGS rate of $50....I know a guy
So let me know if you're in.  If you're a maybe, give me your best guess are you closer to 80% in or 20% in.  I put that there for [mention=65755]MDGolfHacker[/mention]  He loves replying in percentages

Hey thanks for the heads up@Golfspy_CG2

I'm in if there's room. I'll ask @johnsinva if he's up for a road trip

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

45 minutes ago, golfinnut said:

Hey thanks for the heads up@Golfspy_CG2

I'm in if there's room. I'll ask @johnsinva if he's up for a road trip

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The more the merrier

5 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Unfortunately I'm out. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. 

22 minutes ago, analyticandrew said:

Unfortunately I'm out. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. 

No worries, maybe next time.  I'm hoping we do another one some point this year.   

7 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I am unable to make it. Hopefully, I'll make the next one!