TESTERS WANTED! ×

Mid-Atlantic: NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/

Has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

On 2/11/2019 at 5:20 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

MGS New Member Introduction: Mid-Atlantic Region

New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia

Welcome to the MyGolfSpy forums! We’re always glad to have new members contributing to the best golf discussions on the internet.  If you’ve already created an introduction thread, feel free to re-introduce yourself here!

If you haven’t yet done so, take a moment to check out the Moral Codes that shape how we treat each other here.

You’ll find that this community is very welcoming to newcomers so come on in, take off your shoes, and get comfortable. Tell us all about yourself. To help us get to know you, here are some questions you might answer in your new member post. Feel free to share some fun pictures of your golfing ventures as well!

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

2. What do you love about golf?

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

6. What do you do for a living?

7. How’d you pick your user name?

1.  I have been playing golf around 15 years
  2. I love that golf requires constant work to get better and is always evolving. I also enjoy the fact that it is one of the few sports where the equipment is advancing forwards as advancements in engineering and materials are further developed.
  3. I want no biased information in the golf industry. The biggest eye opener to me was the ball test and the fact that not all balls in a box of dozen will be conforming, let alone even be round which is basically the definition of a ball.
  4. I'm from Middlesex, New Jersey and my home course would be Raritan Valley Country Club which is the course that I caddy at.
  5. The best thing about golf is the large amount of public courses in the area to play at and some of them do stay open in the winter as well. The worst thing though is the fact that it can be so cold that the ground gets frozen in the winter and you can't really get a tee in the ground when that happens.
  6. I'm a Mechanical Engineer for an optomechanics company in northern New Jersey. So I design mounts to hold mirrors to redirect light in lab experiments. My goal is to work for a golf company and get to design products in the golf industry to help further the game in the future. I have even designed manufactured a putter as a personal passion project of mine.
  7. I picked my username because I wanted to keep it simple.

Driver:  :titleist-small: TSR3 8°, set to A1, Graphite Design UB 7X 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small:SIM 3 Wood 15°, Aldila Rouge Silver 7X

3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 18°, Ventus Blue 8S

2 Utility: :srixon-small: ZX Utility, LA Golf Tour AXS Blue, (15th club)

4i-AW:  :srixon-small:ZX7, Tour Issue Dynamic Gold 120's S400

56°: :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

60° :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :L.A.B.: Mezz1 Max

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour BX

Forum Reviews: 

:Sub70: Official Member Review Sub 70 TAIII Wedges

:Nippon: Official Member Review Zelos 7 Shaft Review

:vokey-small:Unofficial Vokey SM8 and Wedge & Wedge Works Review 

:srixon-small:Unofficial Srixon 2021 ZX7 Iron Review

:titleist-small: Unofficial TSR3 Review

Happy to introduce myself and lokkkng forward to great feedback from the group regarding Golf in the North East. 

Quick intro: I moved to Long Island (Suffolk) in March and have been exploring the golf scene since. Mostly public courses but, have been lucky enough to get on a few private courses as well. 

1. I’ve been playing g for about 20 years, starting regularly in college. I play at about a 10 index. 

2. I love the competitive nature of the game, while having to hold yourself accountable. It’s truly a test of self discipline. It also combines a social aspect that is like no other sport. Lastly, I enjoy seeing what amazing golf architects can do in carving beautiful course out of the environment they are working with. 

3. Have been reading my golf spy reviews for years. Figured it was a good place to get into the forums and find out some more info about the golf in the hood.   

4. South Shore Long Island. Been spending most of the summer playing at Timber Point in Great River, NY. 

5. The Golf in Long Island is world renowned. It’s amazing golf, but the problem is it’s only a 6 - 8 month season, depending how brave you are. 

6. I work in the Bev-Alc business as a Commercial Manager. 

7. I’m not creative, it’s my name. 

- Kevin E

• 4 weeks later...

I've been playing for 23 years but I've gone through a few periods where I didn't play (2002-2005, 2008-2011, 2018-July). When I was playing competitively, I was down to a +3, but at the moment I'm a 2.5 mainly because I only play once a month.

Obsessing over gear, exploring new places and courses, meeting new people, the endless challenge to get better.

I've known about MGS since its early days. I'm very active on another forum but MGS has grown a ton so I wanted to check it out!

I'm in the Washington, DC area. I play most frequently at Laurel Hill Golf Club which is about 30 min south of the city.

I've only been playing in DC for a few months, but I'm disappointed with the quality and expensiveness of public courses. I also don't like the shorter season compared to Atlanta where I used to live.

I'm a financial economist.

What's the good word?!

As I mentioned, I only started playing again in the last few months so I'd love to make some new playing partners!

Edited by Yellow Jacket

915D3 8.5* Aldila Synergy Blue 70TX
915F 15* Diamana B80X, 18* Diamana D+LTD 80X
716MB 4-PW X100
SM6 52F TVD 56K/60M S400
Bullseye Flange

1. I've been golfing for about 15 years, though very few rounds the last 7 years....now that I'm not active duty I'm golfing more often though! Current handicap is 19. 

2. The thing that brings me back to golf round after round is the fun I have challenging myself to beat the course.

3. The thing that made me sign up to MyGolfSpy was seeing that their HQ is in my neighborhood, figured I had to be a member of something local and so quality focused. I've been referencing their reviews for a while though. 

4. I reside in VA, home course is Deer Run.

5. The best thing about golf in my region is that you can golf most of the year, which is great because my least favorite part is the crazy heat in the summer here....glad I get those early spring/ late fall rounds to enjoy. 

6. I'm in the IT field
  7. My username is one I won't forget!

John Russell

Irons: stiff shaft, standard loft/lie Nike VRS Covert 2 4-pw

Driver: 10 deg, stiff shaft Ping G400 

3/5 woods: Adam's Tight Lies 2 with stiff shafts.

Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 33inch

Wedges: Cleveland CBX 56deg, and Cleveland 588RTX 60deg.

Ball: I'm loving the Titleist DT TruSoft. It seems to be stopping on the greens well, and feels soft and pure on even a decent strike. 

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Ive played off and on since childhood but never seriously. It was a once every few week type of thing. Since covid hit this year ive used it as an excuse to get out of the house and decided to join a local club. Best decision ever. Now i play 4 times a week, bought new clubs and enjoy every minute of it. My handicap probably started the season around a 28 or worse as i was scoring 110 and now its down to a 16 as im starting to consistently break 90

2. What do you love about golf? pretty much everything. Its relaxing, good exercise and every day is a new day. I can't think of many things that require such consistency and bring so many variables to the table.

3. Where are you from? What is your home course? Kingston and im a member at wiltwyck in NY

4. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Most of the courses around here aren't too expensive and theyre mountain courses being in the catskills with great views. The worst thing is going to be the winter months

5. What do you do for a living? Nothing exciting, data entry and sport officiating 

6. How’d you pick your user name? Ive always liked the oxymoron of frosty blazy

7. i dont think i know anyone that uses this forum but i joined because of an article that popped up on my google feed about testers for new ben hogans

Hello everyone!

1. I have been playing golf for about 3 years, though really taking it seriously in the last 2 years.  My normal score is between 100 and 110. 

1. I love the feeling of having a strategy and executing it. being outside. when you hit a shot that just feels perfect and the results are similar. The challenges the sport provides are a real test of patience, forces you to really build a complete game piece by piece. 

1. i am a science brain/technical person through and through. I found the site reading articles trying to learn the basics of golf and improvement. as I am looking into getting my first club upgrades I could not find a better resources out there. I do not know any spies my golf community right now is very small just my brother in law, a coworker or two. 

1. I am from Southern NJ, don't really have one just yet but Pennsauken Country Club is the closest bet for me. 

1. hard to say since I am still fairly new ... I like meeting new people from different walks of life who share golf as a common interest. I am not a big fan of the cost of rounds compared to the quality of courses. Courses around here are often packed to the gills and slow play really hurts the experience. not enough reasonable 9 hole prices/options around here either, for a newer golfer it would be nice to be able to drop 15 to 20 bucks get 9 holes in, and move about my day. 

1. I work in the Aerospace industry. 

1. a long long time ago that was a nickname given to me while playing video games, guess it stuck 😃

Driver: :callaway-small: Callaway XR-16 (S  Flex, Used)

3 Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Steelhead XR (S Flex, Used)

4-5 Hybrid:  Adams Tight Lies (Used)

5-PW: Acuity?Top Flight? (no idea, gifted)

52°: :callaway-small: MD3? (bounce/flex?, Used)

56°:  :callaway-small: MD3? (bounce/flex?, Used)

60°: :callaway-small: MD3? (bounce/flex?, Used)

Putter: :odyssey-small: Triple Track - 2 Ball putter (first new purchase!)

Bag:  :taylormade-small: 

Dexterity: Right Handed

On 10/14/2020 at 2:26 PM, Yellow Jacket said:

I've been playing for 23 years but I've gone through a few periods where I didn't play (2002-2005, 2008-2011, 2018-July). When I was playing competitively, I was down to a +3, but at the moment I'm a 2.5 mainly because I only play once a month.

Obsessing over gear, exploring new places and courses, meeting new people, the endless challenge to get better.

I've known about MGS since its early days. I'm very active on another forum but MGS has grown a ton so I wanted to check it out!

I'm in the Washington, DC area. I play most frequently at Laurel Hill Golf Club which is about 30 min south of the city.

I've only been playing in DC for a few months, but I'm disappointed with the quality and expensiveness of public courses. I also don't like the shorter season compared to Atlanta where I used to live.

I'm a financial economist.

What's the good word?!

As I mentioned, I only started playing again in the last few months so I'd love to make some new playing partners!

Welcome, I hear you on the expense of the courses.  You need to go out a bit to get some good deals, a bit south of Laurel Hills is Forest Green (Triangle) and Hickory Ridge (Woodbridge) both good choices, Forest Ridge for value and Hickory Ridge for quality.

if you go about 30 to 45 minutes north, there are some great choices, NorthWest, Blue Mash, Little Bennet and then the high end a bit further north of Worthington Manor, Whiskey Creek and and Musket Ridge

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Hey everyone-

I've been a lurker for some time and was introduce to MyGolfSpy through a buddy and some mutual acquaintances who work at the Yorktown location. I'm a big fan of the site and enjoy reading up on the testing and testing results of all the products and equipment that MyGolfSpy investigates. 

Born and raised in Northern Virginia and loved the area so much that I never moved away. Grew up playing golf at my local courses and eventually had the opportunity to play for my high school team throughout school. Played at little bit for the Club Golf team at JMU and have been playing the game for almost 20 years now. I'm lucky enough to not only teach at the high school I graduated from, but also serve as the varsity golf coach. So it's safe to say that I spend more than half of my time in the summer and fall months at a golf course in and around Northern VA. Since I'm around the game so much, my handicap normally sits around a 3-5 depending on the season.

I grew up playing Brambleton Regional Golf course in Loudoun County and consider it my home course even though I'm not a member. I was their Club Champion in 2018 (Low Gross) and our high school team uses their facilities for practices and matches. I also I work at a local private course and have the opportunity to play there on off days and weekends around the members.

Glad to be a part of the club!

Titleist 915D3, 10.5°, Proforce V2 X-stiff
Titleist 913F 15°, Diamana X-stiff
Srixon U65 3i, 18°,  UST Recoil X-stiff
Srixon Z765 4-PW, KBS X-stiff
Titleist Vokey Forged Black 52°, 56°, and 60°, KBS
Scotty Cameron Studio Select 1.5, 34"
Taylormade TP5x

Edited by BWHfalcons_coach

Taylormade TP5x

19 minutes ago, BWHfalcons_coach said:

Hey everyone-

I've been a lurker for some time and was introduce to MyGolfSpy through a buddy and some mutual acquaintances who work at the Yorktown location. I'm a big fan of the site and enjoy reading up on the testing and testing results of all the products and equipment that MyGolfSpy investigates. 

Born and raised in Northern Virginia and loved the area so much that I never moved away. Grew up playing golf at my local courses and eventually had the opportunity to play for my high school team throughout school. Played at little bit for the Club Golf team at JMU and have been playing the game for almost 20 years now. I'm lucky enough to not only teach at the high school I graduated from, but also serve as the varsity golf coach. So it's safe to say that I spend more than half of my time in the summer and fall months at a golf course in and around Northern VA. Since I'm around the game so much, my handicap normally sits around a 3-5 depending on the season.

I grew up playing Brambleton Regional Golf course in Loudoun County and consider it my home course even though I'm not a member. I was their Club Champion in 2018 (Low Gross) and our high school team uses their facilities for practices and matches. I also I work at a local private course and have the opportunity to play there on off days and weekends around the members.

Taylormade TP5x

Welcome, from a semi-neighbor.  I'm in Reston, and have been a member out at Stoneleigh GC since the course opened.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

25 minutes ago, BWHfalcons_coach said:

Hey everyone-

Taylormade TP5x

Welcome as well!  I'm a neighbor from across the river, around the beltway and up I-95 🙂   But I travel out that way to play when I can one of the courses in our portfolio is 1757.

Glad to have you on board and feel free to jump in and join the conversation.

1 hour ago, BWHfalcons_coach said:

Hey everyone-

Taylormade TP5x

Welcome to MGS!  I'm in Loudoun County as well.  I play mostly Raspberry Falls as I live only about 10 minutes from there in Lucketts.  But I do get out to Brambleton & Algonkian a few times as well.  I'll play wherever I can find other's to play with.  Driving is not a problem as I play out in the Shenandoah Valley a lot cause it's cheaper, not to mention the fact that courses are closing all over the county.  

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

Hey everyone, new here so I figured I would say hi to everyone.

1) Been playing since I was young, say 9-10 years old. My index now is 9.0.

2) Wouldn't say there is one thing I love about golf, but I love how it makes you think, so many variables and factors go into every shot and that there is never one "right" way to do something. Everything has multiple options/choices that you can decide between to give you the best chance to end up where you want the ball to go. Especially with COVID, its a nice activity to get out of the house and still be able to socially distance from other friends.

3) I don't know any other spies, but I was trying to find some more reviews and info on golf balls and equipment and came across the site.

4) From Northern VA near DC. Don't belong to one course, just play all the public ones in the area, wherever I can get a tee time.

5) Best thing is the number of courses around the area, lots to choose from. Worse thing is the $$$. Not too many courses in the area really provide the best bang for your buck on a consistent basis.

6) Accountant

7) Nothing creative here, just mashed a few letters from my first and last names together. Keep it simple!

Looking forward to connecting with everyone more going forward!

Titleist 913 D2/15* wood/18* Hybrid

AP2 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff

50*/54*/56*/58* Vokey Wedges

SC Newport 2 - 33" 

1 hour ago, jlukes said:

This was an absolute blast and cannot wait for the next one

Tell us more!  What was the format?  How'd you do?  

The format:

• Pair up with a friend (or someone you just met) and play alternate shot on all non-par 3's
  • Switch up your partners throughout the round - make new friends!
  • Par 3s everyone hits their own tee shot
    • No Hole-in-one's? Move on to the next tee

it was really a blast. Met some great people and had a ton of laughs

FFF3D85D-9EE6-48F8-8538-C584B773B8C8.jpeg

959311B9-D155-477F-82A9-6C407585A054.jpeg

AC2192B7-026D-4825-A16C-8A054B9E9F95.jpeg

ED71198C-D6F2-4A35-9AAF-8D370B81DE7F.jpeg

I've been playing since I was 12 or so.  Although I took some time off during my twenties to meet a girl get married and have kids.  

I think i saw something about mygolfspy on tv or in a magazine.

I live in SW Pittsburgh.  Mostly play in a league and weekends around me.

I am a flooring /tile mechanic.  Mostly I do showers.

23 hours ago, jlukes said:

The format:

• Pair up with a friend (or someone you just met) and play alternate shot on all non-par 3's
  • Switch up your partners throughout the round - make new friends!
  • Par 3s everyone hits their own tee shot
    • No Hole-in-one's? Move on to the next tee

it was really a blast. Met some great people and had a ton of laughs

FFF3D85D-9EE6-48F8-8538-C584B773B8C8.jpeg

959311B9-D155-477F-82A9-6C407585A054.jpeg

AC2192B7-026D-4825-A16C-8A054B9E9F95.jpeg

ED71198C-D6F2-4A35-9AAF-8D370B81DE7F.jpeg

Looks like a fun event.  Walking only I assume?  Did the rain hold out?

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

16 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Yup walking only and no rain to speak of

How was the course?  Would you play there again?

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

49 minutes ago, clove4028 said:

Former college baseball player getting back into golf since pandemic started as a reprieve.  Super high handicap, just wanting to get better, because it sucks to suck.  Any tips critiques or criticism is appreciated.

Welcome to the site.   Lot's of very smart people on here that can help with equipment suggestions and answers.  But the two most common and best you will see are....take lessons as soon as possible and get fit. 

Both are solid advice, especially the lessons. Learning some early basics can get you started on the the right path.  As good athlete chances are you'll be able to adapt to it very quickly.

@GolfSpy STUDque  pitched at a high level in college and @ballplayer002003 is a former baseball player.  Both very good players, can probably throw out some suggestions.

Thank you for the advice.  I began taking lessons about 2 months ago and they have definitely helped.  My main issue is getting my club square at contact, because as a hitter, I was never trying to let my wrist "rollover" and that thought process is hard for me to fix.@ballplayer002003@GolfSpy STUDque I watch tons of youtube video.  

Anyone have anythoughts on Moe Norman?  To me a 1 plane swing seems easier than a 2 plane swing?  I mean less is more IMO.  Thanks for your help guys

I watch tons of youtube video.  
Anyone have anythoughts on Moe Norman?  To me a 1 plane swing seems easier than a 2 plane swing?  I mean less is more IMO.  Thanks for your help guys

Be careful watching YouTube videos. They provide fixes but those fixes may not be right for you. Basically treating symptoms and not the cause.

As for one plane@shankster has a thread about his journey and thoughts. Easy to find using the search feature on the site.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, clove4028 said:

Thank you for the advice.  I began taking lessons about 2 months ago and they have definitely helped.  My main issue is getting my club square at contact, because as a hitter, I was never trying to let my wrist "rollover" and that thought process is hard for me to fix.@ballplayer002003@GolfSpy STUDque I watch tons of youtube video.  

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Be careful watching YouTube videos. They provide fixes but those fixes may not be right for you. Basically treating symptoms and not the cause.

As for one plane@shankster has a thread about his journey and thoughts. Easy to find using the search feature on the site.

To save you a bit of time searching here's the thread Cnosil mentioned.  

4 hours ago, clove4028 said:

I’m no expert, but feel free to ask questions.   Either in the thread or a DM. 👍🏼

23 hours ago, cnosil said:

A lot of times, YouTube videos mess me up more. 

• 2 weeks later...

- I started playing golf in high school after I gave up playing football. Was a complete beginner and worked my way from my first year playing as a sophomore to our teams #1 golfer as a senior. Last year I worked my handicap down to a 7.2 but I had an operation done on my core and it has reset my game. I am currently playing at slightly better than bogey golf 

- I love the challenge of golf and there are so many aspects of the game that make it unique.

- I occasionally do some Caddying and one of the MSG team members also used to caddy at the same course. I frequent the website for reviews and especially the ball lab tests.

- I am originally from Cbus, Ohio and used to play all the city courses especially Raymond Memorial. I have recently moved from the west end of Richmond to east of town and and I have a new home course, Brickshire

-best thing about the region is lots of good courses and a long playing season. Worst part is the heat of the summer and the courses have a tough time in July and August 

- I teach middle school math for a living.

-My username stems for my Spanish class name in high school  I also used to write Nacho on my golf balls during high school golf matches. 

On 7/9/2020 at 9:52 AM, ctandc said:

What is your home course?

Don't really have one yet. I play a local place Brookwoods - that is close to the house and I like the course and the people. I've played a few of the other courses around Richmond as well.

Good, another RVA-area spy.  I'm in Midlothian.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino