Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Mid-Atlantic: NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/

Has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

8 minutes ago, Solesoul91 said:

Hey spies!

I caught the bug last summer, have been obsessed with improving my game for the last six months and eager to get the season started.

I'm Jersey city based, new to this site, finishing up a winter training program at galloping hill learning center in the next few weeks. Picked up a membership to Hudson golf simulator during the winter which has been fun as well.

playing Sunset valley tomorrow, first round of the season let’s go!!

I’m an engineering manager for a software company when I’m not swinging a club, also love pickleball!

When the bug bites, it bites hard!  Wish you the best of luck this season.

Driver: Callaway Epic

Irons: 4-PW Callaway Apex 

Wedges: 1 Vokey in 52, 1 Callaway in 60, and a Callaway in 56

Putter:  All over the place, Titleist SC Circa 62 model 3 mostly in the bag.

Hello,

I have been a member for a bit, but I have yet to fill this out.  I live in Buffalo, NY. My home course is Deerwood golf course. It’s a middling municipality course. I have been playing for 30 years. I fell in love with the game in 96’ when the shark lost at the masters. I remember after that going outside in the backyard immediately to chip around. I was astonished at how beautiful Augusta was. Before kids (BK) I had my handicap down to about 7. Now I’m a 12 with occasional showings of that 7 player. I love the game, one of my daughters love it as well so it helps me get out more. I have never bought any brand new clubs in my life. I have always gotten used. I’m currently hitting titleist 716 and titleist 905 driver. I have coney wedges that are probably 2005ish models. I have an old Odessa 2ball. I laugh because my kids first sets were both brand new and the hey played for just months before they got something new. lol. Anyways idc because I beat up most of my friends on the golf course with all their fancy gear. It’s the 30 years of experience that comes through while most of the just discovered the game in their late 30’s. Take care

B Good

Hello everyone,

I too have been on here for about a month.  I live in the Philadelphia suburbs.  I play at a private course named McCall Golf Club.  It is short, about 4400 yards from the back tees.  It is claustrophobic.  Tight fairways, small, well bunkered greens.  I just started playing avidly again about 2 and a half years ago.  I am 57 years old.  I've been playing since I was 11 years old.  My bag currently has Titleist 915D2 driver and 3 wood, Cleveland Laucher 7 wood, Tour Edge 3 hybrid, Hogan Edge 2023 irons with Senior flex shafts, Cleveland 49 degree gap wedge, Vokey 56 degree Sand wedge, and Ping Anser 2 putter.  I play whenever I have 3 hours to get out (the benefit of playing a short course 5 miles from home!).  I also walk whenever I can.  I just bought a TGW Weekender push cart so I dont have to carry.  I find walking enjoyable and the health benefits are awesome.  See you on the tee.

I've learned more life lessons on a golf course than in any school.  

I play golf.  What is Twitter?