TESTERS WANTED! ×

Southeast: KY, TN, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/ has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

MGS New Member Introduction: Southeast Region

Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Florida

Welcome to the MyGolfSpy forums! We’re always glad to have new members contributing to the best golf discussions on the internet.  If you’ve already created an introduction thread, feel free to re-introduce yourself here!

If you haven’t yet done so, take a moment to check out the Moral Codes that shape how we treat each other here.

You’ll find that this community is very welcoming to newcomers so come on in, take off your shoes, and get comfortable. Tell us all about yourself. To help us get to know you, here are some questions you might answer in your new member post. Feel free to share some fun pictures of your golfing ventures as well!

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

2. What do you love about golf?

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

6. What do you do for a living?

7. How’d you pick your user name?

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

How long have you been playing golf? Since I graduated college in 2010 so about 9 years.

What’s your handicap or normal score? Official is 4.something. But with my son, I don’t play as much (thus I can’t enter in more scores) and I’m playing closer to a 10 now.

What do you love about golf? You can’t ever beat the game. It’s an ever ending journey to becoming better. And it’s the only sport where you can (for the most part) play where the pros play.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? I find myself seeking out the most wanted testing for every club every year now so I figured I join the discussions!

Do you already know any other Spies? Not outside of the forum.

Where are you from? Marietta, Georgia.

What is your home course? A little muni near work. Nothing special but it’s cheap and gets me hitting balls weekly if I want.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best thing is it’s year round golf. Rarely do courses ever close. Worst thing is how effing hot it gets in June, July, August. And honestly there’s just not much really good public golf.

What do you do for a living? I’m an Athletic Trainer and I work in the sports medicine department for a large hospital system in Georgia.

How’d you pick your user name? My sons initials plus his birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. How long have you been playing golf? Stopped for 16 years in between a total of 14 years. Only 3 since I started back up.

2. What’s your handicap or normal score?     Was in the low to mid 80’s. Now in mid 90’s.

3. What do you love about golf?          Competing against friends, the Course and myself.

4. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Followed it on instagram to become more familiar with the ever changing equipment. Info I feel I can trust.

5.  Do you already know any other Spies?    Nope

6. Where are you from?  Miami, Fl

7. What is your home course? Split between, The Biltmore, Shula’s, Palmetto Golf Course, Miami Springs, and Key Biscayne. 

8.  What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The weather and The Weather!

9. What do you do for a living? Baseball Coach

10.  How’d you pick your user name? my Initials and my game! 

I joined a MGS forums a few months ago and never created a introduction thread so here's a great chance.  

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  I've been playing since I was 7, so 28 years. I'm currently a 7.0 handicap but I'm working hard to get it under 5.0 at least that's my goal for 2019. 

2. What do you love about golf? The competition with yourself and others. The parallels to golf and life, example good shots produce bad lies sometimes and its how you deal with them that shows your character and resolve. 

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? The reviews are awesome and insanely informative. The Forum seems filled with great people as well. I don't think I know any in real life. 

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Crossville, TN, The Golf Capital of TN is our motto. Bear Trace at Cumberland Mountian is where I play most of my rounds. 

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best things would be some of the great local courses I have to play on. Worst is probably not having a ton of people to play with regularly but I'm always working to fix that. 

6. What do you do for a living? Professional Civil Engineer working for State Transportation Dept. 

7. How’d you pick your user name? Nickname from College. Played baseball and apparently my teammates were impressed by my ability to do dips... 

:callaway-small: Rogue LS 9° Driver, X stiff KuroKage
:ping-small: G410 17° & 19° hybrid, X stiff
:mizuno-small:  JPX-921 Tours 4 iron thru PW, Modus 105 X stiff
:mizuno-small:  S18 50°, 56° & 60°
 :bettinardi-1: Single Stock #3 34.5" putter

2019 MSG Forum Tester- Bridgestone e12

2021 Callaway Epic Max LS Driver Test

1. How long have you been playing golf? Started in my late 20s when I moved to Cali,
    What’s your handicap or normal score? 9.0

2. What do you love about golf? The challenge of you and the course, competition.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Seen what out there, getting feed back from other golf enthusiast have to say and recommend, Do you already know any other Spies? NO

4. Where are you from? Currently living in Dallas, TX, What is your home course? Firewheel Golf Course

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Weather

6. What do you do for a living? IT 

7. How’d you pick your user name? Had it since HS

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50  (secondary shaft HRDZ Black 6.0 Stiff)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

• 2 weeks later...
  1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Off and on since 1990.  Stopped all together in 2008 and just started playing again.  Normal score is around 110, but I WILL break 100 this year more the once!

2. What do you love about golf? Early or late rounds are my favorites.  The shadows and the rising/setting sun gives the course personality.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Insite and knowledge.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Sarasota, FL.  No particular home course.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best: golf all year long. Worst: snowbird season, best weather & highest prices.

6. What do you do for a living? Retired Navy, currently service manager at Lowe’s.

7.  How’d you pick your user name? The Pirate Queen anne's revenge and black beard the pirates flag is something I always did while in the navy. I just shortened the name.

WITB:

In my   C130 Golf Bag-14, rolling on a TourTrek OneClick 360:
Driver:  Titleist 915, Graphite regular 
Fairway:  Titleist 915F 16.5 #3, Graphite regular 
Hybrid:  Taylormade SLDR 3/4/5, Fuji Speeder Graphite regular 
Irons: Callaway  Rogue X, 6-PW Graphite regular 
Wedges:  Titleist SM4 Vokey 48/52/56, steel wedge flex.
Putter:  Scotty Cameron Red X2 Lawsuit Mallet
Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft

I've been playing off and on for over 40 yrs.

I love golf because I'm 64 yrs. old, pretty fit, and I plan on playing long after I retire.  I keep telling myself that is when I will get my handicap into single digits!

I don't know any other forum members that I'm aware of.

I live in Franklin, TN, my home course is Franklin Bridge, formerly Forrest Crossing and The Crossing.  Excited about the new ownership of the course and the improvements coming.

Best thing about golf here is that you can almost play year round.  Just got back from a trip to the North Shore of Oahu, now THAT is year-round golf!

I am sales manager at a materials handling equipment sales company.

Excited to become a more active member of this forum!

Hi, my name is Ron.   

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  I started play when  I was in high school but when my job took me overseas I stop until about 11 years ago.  My handicap is now at 11.  My goal is get down to 9 this year.

2. What do you love about golf?  Love to walk and enjoy the outdoors  It is for me a way to challenge myself while having fellowship at the same time.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  I found your sight by trying to find golf reviews before buying my last set of irons.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  Live now in South Carolina but spent 26 years in Europe.   My home course is Furman University.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  Great year around weather with mixture of styles of 

6. What do you do for a living?   Retired 

7.  How’d you pick your user name?. I live inTravelers Rest 

Hello All,

1. How long have you been playing golf?  30+ Years  What’s your handicap or normal score? Handicap 18  

2. What do you love about golf? Love spending time with my wife (my best friend) outdoors.  Also enjoy challenging myself to get better.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  Your site was recommended from a fellow Spy

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  Live now in South Carolina.  Home course is Wescott Golf Club

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  Great year around weather with great people 

6. What do you do for a living?   US Gov contractor

7.  How’d you pick your user name?. Nickname 

How long have you been playing golf? I started playing about a year ago. I played pretty regularly for about five months before I had to deploy.

What’s your handicap or normal score? I have played a total of 12 rounds that I actually kept score of and my handicap is a 25

What do you love about golf? It's very humbling. I normally acquire new skills pretty easily, but golf has presented me with a challenge like I have not experienced previously.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? I'm not sure how I found MGS, I think I was looking for reviews on clubs or some other type of Golf gear.

Do you already know any other Spies? No

Where are you from? I was born and raised in Texas, but haven't lived there in 19 years. I currently live in Fayetteville, NC

What is your home course? Stryker Golf Course is where I have played the most rounds, followed by Ryder

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The worst has to be the heat in the Summer, it's an ass kicked especially if you like to walk like I do. The best thing about golf would be the amount of talented people in the area that are willing to help you become a better player. We also have some of the best golf courses in the country at Pinehurst.

What do you do for a living? Military

21 hours ago, biosman said:

I've been playing off and on for over 40 yrs.

I love golf because I'm 64 yrs. old, pretty fit, and I plan on playing long after I retire.  I keep telling myself that is when I will get my handicap into single digits!

I don't know any other forum members that I'm aware of.

I live in Franklin, TN, my home course is Franklin Bridge, formerly Forrest Crossing and The Crossing.  Excited about the new ownership of the course and the improvements coming.

Best thing about golf here is that you can almost play year round.  Just got back from a trip to the North Shore of Oahu, now THAT is year-round golf!

I am sales manager at a materials handling equipment sales company.

Excited to become a more active member of this forum!

Welcome aboard from Georgia!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

3 hours ago, jmculak said:

How long have you been playing golf? I started playing about a year ago. I played pretty regularly for about five months before I had to deploy.

What’s your handicap or normal score? I have played a total of 12 rounds that I actually kept score of and my handicap is a 25

What do you love about golf? It's very humbling. I normally acquire new skills pretty easily, but golf has presented me with a challenge like I have not experienced previously.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? I'm not sure how I found MGS, I think I was looking for reviews on clubs or some other type of Golf gear.

Do you already know any other Spies? No

Where are you from? I was born and raised in Texas, but haven't lived there in 19 years. I currently live in Fayetteville, NC

What is your home course? Stryker Golf Course is where I have played the most rounds, followed by Ryder

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The worst has to be the heat in the Summer, it's an ass kicked especially if you like to walk like I do. The best thing about golf would be the amount of talented people in the area that are willing to help you become a better player. We also have some of the best golf courses in the country at Pinehurst.

What do you do for a living? Military

Cleveland

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I started playing golf in 2013. I haven't been a GHIN member since leaving my country club in upstate NY back in 2016. I normally shoot in the low 80's but I have shot +5 and +6 a few times.

2. What do you love about golf? That question requires and endless answer. I love how hard it is to "master" the game. I love the feeling of a well struck shot and the feel of a birdie putt. I love that golf takes me outside and offers so many different places to play the game. I love the equipment side of the game and tinkering with my clubs. I love the community that golf offers and how relatable it is to good life skills.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I stumbled upon myGolfSpy in my constant browsing of equipment reviews. I don't think I know any other spies but it's possible! 

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I am originally from Durham, NC but have lived a few different places. I currently live in Madison, AL (just outside Huntsville). I play most of my rounds at Sunset Landing. They give me an airport employee discount.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Golf in AL offers somewhat year round play.  I have definitely golfed in every month of the year although December-March can be cold. Or it can be warm...southern weather is tricky.  AL is home to the RTJ golf trail and it has some fantastic courses.

6. What do you do for a living? I am an Air Traffic Controller. 

7. How’d you pick your user name? My username is one that I have used since internet began. I just keep using it because it's easier for me to remember. 

I love tinkering with equipment and have done several putter refinishing with torching. I just learned how to swap my own shafts and that has opened an entire new world to me! Hello experiments! I recently build a driving iron to try since they are all the rage. I'm hoping to become very active in this community as I am on Golf WRX. I have been selected as a tester for a few items on that forum and I absolutely love having that opportunity. I am the type of person that researches something immensely prior to making a purchase.  I understand the value of a good review and I hope to provide that for other people. 

Edited by Stephen1125

Driver: Taylormade M3 440cc 9* 45.25" Diamana D+ 70 x-flex

3w - Taylormade RBZ stage 2 tour 14.5* Fujikura 70 s-flex std length

Hybrid - Mizuno JPX 850 s-flex std length. 

Irons: Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 4-PW. Project X 6.5 flighted shafts ⅜" gapping. 39.25" 5 iron 2* upright

Wedges- Titlist Vokey SM6 51*, 55*, 59* 2* upright

Putter - Machine M10 adjuster, no sight line. 35.5"

Welcome aboard from Georgia!  You are gonna love this community as it's smoother than butter on a hawt ear of corn. Glad to have ya on board. 

Cleveland

Nice to see new Spies turning up in the south.
Welcome aboard yall and looking forward to chatting with ya.

Tazz from Memphis

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

On 2/11/2019 at 5:25 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

MGS New Member Introduction: Southeast Region

Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Florida

Welcome to the MyGolfSpy forums! We’re always glad to have new members contributing to the best golf discussions on the internet.  If you’ve already created an introduction thread, feel free to re-introduce yourself here!

If you haven’t yet done so, take a moment to check out the Moral Codes that shape how we treat each other here.

You’ll find that this community is very welcoming to newcomers so come on in, take off your shoes, and get comfortable. Tell us all about yourself. To help us get to know you, here are some questions you might answer in your new member post. Feel free to share some fun pictures of your golfing ventures as well!

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Been playing (more than once a year) since May 2018. On a good day I’m a +14 guy on a good day but starting to bring that down.

2. What do you love about golf? I like the technicality of it. It’s relaxed and competitive at the same time. 

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?Just joined because I bought the PXG driver because of the reviews I read here so figured I might as well join up. I don’t know any other spies.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Currently living in Florida TPC Tampa bay is my home course but migrating more to plantation palms since it’s more laid back.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best is year round golf here and the worst is the wet! 

6.  What do you do for a living? I’m in sales working in manufacturing. 

7.  How’d you pick your user name? Been my user name for years!

56B845A9-C726-4500-8B17-A7AEE56BE0B6.jpeg

Hello all! Glad to be a part of this forum and a part of My Golf Spy.

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I have been playing golf since I was around 4 years old. My granddad got me started and I never looked back. My handicap is around a 6. 

2. What do you love about golf? To me, golf is the most challenging sport in the world and I love being outdoors. I grew up playing all kinds of sports and played baseball in college, but golf is the one that I’ve always had the most love for. 

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I found MyGolfSpy through twitter and after doing so more research, I quickly became a regular reader and follower.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I am from Owensboro, KY but live in Lexington, KY. My 1st home course is Ben Hawes Golf Course in Owensboro. But my 2nd is Champions Trace Golf Club in Lexington where I worked for a few years. 

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best: Fall golf. Many people put the sticks away before September/November but it’s my favorite time to play. Worst: Winter keeps me from being able to play for 2-3 months. 

6. What do you do for a living? I am a Field Sales Representative for a power tool company

7.  How’d you pick your user name? It is my first initial and last name combined with my favorite number. 

I have played golf for 52 years. I am 67. I am a college golf coach. My handicap is a 9. I play with Taylor Made everything. The only thing not Taylor Made is the balls. I am constantly trying new balls to find that extra distance that I continue to lose. I travel and practice with my team. I am always recruiting. Starting a ladies team and having a hard time finding players.

Edited by guygolfer66
Mispelled word

New here -great source been checking the content out for about two months -turned it into a hobby -probably a bad one as it just makes you want to buy golf equipment-I’m a human over equipment guy blended with equipment can really make a difference 

anyone in Alabama ? If you haven’t played the RTJ trail it’s a must trip and I can steer to the musts and they ones that are nearly too hard -

Edited by Dcaulkins

TS3 with GD AD BB6 Stiff 

Rogue 3w and 2 Hybrid with Atmos Blue 85

Cobra F9  4 Hybrid with Atmos blue 85 

Ping i210 irons 

Volkey Wedges exce[t Ping Glide forged 52 

Toulon Long Island Putter 

1 hour ago, Dcaulkins said:

New here -great source been checking the content out for about two months -turned it into a hobby -probably a bad one as it just makes you want to buy golf equipment-I’m a human over equipment guy blended with equipment can really make a difference 

anyone in Alabama ? If you haven’t played the RTJ trail it’s a must trip and I can steer to the musts and they ones that are nearly too hard -

Cleveland

1. How long have you been playing golf?  25 years or so

2. What’s your handicap or normal score? Low 90's

3. What do you love about golf? The challenge

4. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Found them on Instagram

5. Where are you from? What is your home course? SC, The Preserve at Verdae 

6. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? summer is humid and hot

7. What do you do for a living? Outside sales

8. How’d you pick your user name? the rival game between Ohio State (me) and Illinois (wife)

over the last couple of years I've been working to get my game in the 80's and more consistent... plus the older I get more of my sports seem to drop off,  lol. 

I have been playing golf for about 30 years but more recently since I retired about 8 years ago.  Since I traveled extensively

I played on weekends weather permitting.  My 13 handicap was a low as an 8 but who's counting?  I enjoy the outdoors

and friendly competition and golf gives me both.  But more importantly it challenges one to strive for improvement. 

I found MYgollfspy while doing driver shaft research and loved the concept and unbiased research.  I have forwarded the 

website address to several of my buddies.  I live in Myrtle Beach and I quit the country club because I play with two groups that

change courses every week, so I have no "home course".  The best thing about golf in Myrtle Beach is the cost and the worst 

thing is the snowbirds who flock to the area.  Guess you can't have one without the other.  I picked my user name because that

is what the area is noted for, with regards to golf. Some call this area the red neck riviera but with over 2000 restaurants, miles 

of beach and hundreds of entertainment venues I call it home.  Have a good one.

Welcome Jhigdon13!! Fellow Kentuckian here About 1.5 hours from you. Just out of curiosity have you ever been to Man-O-War Golf??

Hey Robertson153! Sorry for the late response. Yep, I have been to Man O War Golf. It’s a great facility and I go there quite often to practice!

OK gents our spring trip is set. Playing near Nashville this year with our league.
Hermitage...General's Retreat and President's Reserve then Greystone on Sunday before heading back to Memphis.
What can yall tell me about the 2 Hermitage courses?

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

What do you know about their fitting ability?? It has been recommended I go there for an iron fitting. Just trying to see if they’re legit.

I have never had a fitting from them, but they’re consistently ranked in the top places in the state for club fittings. Definitely a legit place to have it done. Great team there and great facility.

I have never had a fitting from them, but they’re consistently ranked in the top places in the state for club fittings. Definitely a legit place to have it done. Great team there and great facility.

Thanks for the info J

CobraConnectChallenge3

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  I've been playing since around the 5th grade probably.  Made the JV team by 7th grade, quit baseball and never looked back.  My average score these days is probably 80.  In my high school days I got down to about a 2 handicap.  Now I have a wife and toddler so the playing time is just a bit more limited.

2. What do you love about golf?  I love a lot of things about it.  It is a game that tests you mentally.  It is a game of integrity.  Only game where you call penalties on yourself.  You can play it your whole life.  There is always something to work on or tinker with and room for improvement.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  Don't know any other spies.  I'm a bit of a gear nerd and naturally stumbled upon My Golf Spy by reading reviews of equipment.  Mainly putters.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  I'm from Greenville, SC originally but have lived in Charlotte, NC the past 10 years and have no desire to ever leave.  I grew up on Fox Run Country Club in Simpsonville, SC.  I don't have a home course here in Charlotte.  My buddies and me just bounce around to different public courses.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  The best thing about our area is you can pretty much play year round.  The winter days may be cold, but the courses are open and we usually don't get any snow.  The worst thing about Charlotte is probably how crowded the good public courses get.  Unless you go far from the city or to a goat track you are probably going to have a 5 hour round.  Golf is getting to be too long for the casual golfer on a weekend round in my opinion.

6. What do you do for a living?  I'm in sales, I sell industrial process equipment.  It gets me out of the office and I'm able to play some different courses around the Carolinas if I have time.

7. How’d you pick your user name?  Nothing creative, just my name so I could remember it.