TESTERS WANTED! ×

Southeast: KY, TN, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/ has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

Welcome aboard Walker_NC, glad to have you here gaining knowledge, making new friends and contributing to the best golf site/forum in the entire world. 

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

1 hour ago, Walker_NC said:

Newb in central NC. Prefer to walk than ride. The scenery and exercise eliminates the pain of my bad shots. The good shots keep me coming back.

Glad to have ya join us!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  I've just been playing 2 years now, my normal scores are 90-93, and my Handicap is around 18-19.

2. What do you love about golf?  I love getting out, meeting new people, having fun despite those few bad shots, and how challenging the game is.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  I've seen several post show up on my FB feed and was encouraged to check the site out after going and having a club fitting for new irons with Bob Vansweden.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  I live in clearwater, florida, my home course is Wentworth golf club in Tarpon Springs.  But I'm always looking and trying to play at new courses.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  The best thing is year round golf and plenty of quality courses within a 15-30 minute drive, as well as good practice facilities near me.  The worst thing is when the snow birds come down, they fill up the course and play extremely slow and don't care about other golfers on the course.  This includes not filling divots and repairing greens.

6. What do you do for a living? I'm in sales in the mortgage business.

7. How’d you pick your user name?  Muggsy Bogues

Hi mugsy101, I live in Wesley Chapel and Pebble Creek is my home Club. So we both belong to the same group. We should get together soon.

Using Wilson Staff Driver: Triton, Powerbilt 3W/5W, Tour Edge CVX129 4Hybrid, Irons 5-PW Wilson Staff D-7,Hogan wedges 49/53/57 & Tommy Armour Impact putter.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

1. How long have you been playing golf? 40 yrs What’s your handicap or normal score? 6.7

2. What do you love about golf? It's me against the golf course! Being outside and golf is relaxing to me.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Got kicked off the other golf forum. LOL  Do you already know any other Spies? Not personally, but have found a few from my area.

4. Where are you from? Watkinsville, Ga What is your home course? UGA Course and Jennings Mill CC

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Currently the weather is the worst! Nice golf courses available within 45 minutes.

6. What do you do for a living? Operations/Management

7. How’d you pick your user name? Big Dawg Fan...

Edited by GaDawg
Correct Spelling

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

On 3/3/2020 at 8:28 AM, Walker_NC said:

Newb in central NC. Prefer to walk than ride. The scenery and exercise eliminates the pain of my bad shots. The good shots keep me coming back.

Welcome from a fellow walker!

32 minutes ago, GaDawg said:
  1. How long have you been playing golf? 40 yrs What’s your handicap or normal score? 6.7

2. What do you love about golf? It's me against the golf course! Being outside and golf is relaxing to me.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Got kicked off the other golf forum. LOL  Do you already know any other Spies? Not personally, but have found a few from my area.

4. Where are you from? Watkinsville, Ga What is your home course? UGA Course and Jennings Mill CC

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Currently the weather is the worst! Nice golf courses available within 45 minutes.

Welcome to the forum!  You've found a good place to land.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

1 hour ago, GaDawg said:

Welcome aboard and hopefully you will find MGS your permanent  golf forum home.   Small world as I live in Watkinsville myself!  I play at Lane Creek. 

Cleveland

On 3/5/2020 at 7:34 PM, GaDawg said:

Welcome aboard and as always, Go Dawgs!

Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

I am Tom, a.k.a. Putterboy23. I am 67 and have been playing golf for 52 years. My handicap has been as low as a 2,  currently a 6. Most rounds are in the 70's. I play Mizuno JPX 1000 irons, TaylorMade RBZ driver, TaylorMade SIM woods (3,5,7), and Vokey wedges (52,58), and use a Rife Mallet putter. I am a Butch Harmon and Dave Ledbetter golf teaching disciple. I look forward to meeting and discussing golf issues with members of the forum.

Edited by PutterBoy23
Fixed my forum name.

Choose wisely, and do not be afraid to be great!

IMG_4468.jpg

I’ve been playing golf since 1969 (6 years old). My grandfather would load up the grandkids in the bed of his pickup truck and take 6-8 of us to the driving range often! 
Handicap-13

The endless challenge and impossibility of perfection, until you hit that certain shot....that sense of accomplishment each time you pure one is high in the “what I like about golf” list. But  I’ve also been very fortunate to be around great people no matter where I play. The sportsmanship and integrity, along with just having fun with good people takes top spot.

My son sent me a link and it caught my attention. He’s not a member, but he thought I’d like the forum and folks. 
I’m from Vero Beach FL. Home course is Pointe West CC. 
Best- There are many excellent public courses in our area. Also, reciprocal play privileges May-Oct at superior private clubs. The golf community is great. 
Worst- We have a few deluges from time to time that will close even the best draining courses for a short time. We also seem to have some folks who drag their feet across greens and can’t bend over far enough to fix a ball mark. So, all things considered, it’s still great!

We own a small family business in the swimming pool industry with about 20 employees.

Username? LOL 

Hi everyone.  Thanks for welcoming me to the forum.  I'm lucky enough to live in South Florida, so I play golf (as does my wife) year-round.  Love the game, and love being outside. 

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  Current handicap 14.4

2. What do you love about golf? The beauty and the challenge.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I really don't know anyone here.  I enjoy reading reviews by the members and thought I might help someone else out by providing some of my experience. 

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? The closest one would be Osprey Point in Boca Raton.  We golf there about 8 months a year.  It's a Palm Beach County public course, but is jammed in the winter months.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Golf gets expensive in the winter, and with all the snowbirds, it gets very crowded and slow.  You have to pick less popular spots over the winter for a quicker round.  The good news is we have options.  The courses here are well maintained and we have a lot of wildlife.   

6. What do you do for a living? Technology sales & business development.

7. How’d you pick your user name? Easy - my first name and last initial.  Not too creative I know.

Bob Thompson

Mizuno ST-Z 9.5 degree, set at 10 degrees, UST Proforce V2 S flex 45" or Cleveland Launcher XL 9.5 degree, set at 10 degrees, Project X Cypher S flex

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 3 wood, Project X Cypher S flex

XXIO X Black 4 hybrid 20-degree, graphite S flex

Tour Edge C722 4 hybrid set to 23 degrees, KBS 80g graphite S flex

XXIO X Black 5 or 6-PW (sub the 5 iron for the Tour Edge) graphite S flex

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 48, 52, 56, 60, DG Spinner shafts

Scotty Cameron Phantom 9.5, 35 inch, Lamkin Sink Fit Pistol Poly grip or Wilson Infinite Buckingham 35" stock grip

Winn DriTac grips on all except XXIOs; using a wrap over stock grips to preserve weighting

On 3/14/2020 at 10:01 AM, PutterBoy23 said:

I am Tom, a.k.a. Putterboy23. I am 67 and have been playing golf for 52 years. My handicap has been as low as a 2,  currently a 6. Most rounds are in the 70's. I play Mizuno JPX 1000 irons, TaylorMade RBZ driver, TaylorMade SIM woods (3,5,7), and Vokey wedges (52,58), and use a Rife Mallet putter. I am a Butch Harmon and Dave Ledbetter golf teaching disciple. I look forward to meeting and discussing golf issues with members of the forum.

Welcome aboard, sounds like you use all of the clubs well, including the putter. 

3 hours ago, Bob T said:

Hi everyone.  Thanks for welcoming me to the forum.  I'm lucky enough to live in South Florida, so I play golf (as does my wife) year-round.  Love the game, and love being outside. 

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  Current handicap 14.4

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I really don't know anyone here.  I enjoy reading reviews by the members and thought I might help someone else out by providing some of my experience. 

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? The closest one would be Osprey Point in Boca Raton.  We golf there about 8 months a year.  It's a Palm Beach County public course, but is jammed in the winter months.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Golf gets expensive in the winter, and with all the snowbirds, it gets very crowded and slow.  You have to pick less popular spots over the winter for a quicker round.  The good news is we have options.  The courses here are well maintained and we have a lot of wildlife.   

7. How’d you pick your user name? Easy - my first name and last initial.  Not too creative I know.

Glad you decided to join in Bob, welcome!

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I’ve been playing in one way or another for most of my life, always recreationally. About 2 years ago I started to get obsessed with golf and have started playing about once or twice a week. I’m on a quest to break 90. Most of the time I’m shooting around 100. 

2. What do you love about golf? It’s a no excuses experience. If it’s a good shot or bad shot, you did it, regardless of the circumstances. Also, the camaraderie. You get to experience the sport with all kinds of people.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? MGS is my go to for reliable info about golf equipment. It’s the most trustworthy source. Most of my golf buddies are on MGS.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I live in Lakeland, FL and my home course is Cleveland Heights Golf Course, the local municipal course.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The best thing is being able to play year round. Also, there are tons of great courses within an hour and a half drive. The worst? There’s only bad stuff if you make it bad. I’m all good. 

6. What do you do for a living? I’m a Residential Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams Realty. 

7. How’d you pick your user name? I just use my name. I feel weird picking an alias. I’d rather people know it’s me. 

Hey everyone, my name is Brandon and I just joined up with mygolfspy a few days ago. I am 33 and just started playing golf about a year ago. I live in Charlotte, NC and typically shoot in the mid 90s. Joined up on mygolfspy because I have become completely engrossed in the sport since starting and wish to learn as much as i can.

NC is pretty warm year round so golf is playable as long as its dry... My usual course I play is olde sycamore. To me golf is an escape from the stress of everyday life where I can focus on making myself a better, healthier person and enjoy life in the process. If anyone is in the area hit me up to go play a round together!

19 hours ago, Brandoneady said:
  1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I’ve been playing in one way or another for most of my life, always recreationally. About 2 years ago I started to get obsessed with golf and have started playing about once or twice a week. I’m on a quest to break 90. Most of the time I’m shooting around 100. 

2. What do you love about golf? It’s a no excuses experience. If it’s a good shot or bad shot, you did it, regardless of the circumstances. Also, the camaraderie. You get to experience the sport with all kinds of people.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? MGS is my go to for reliable info about golf equipment. It’s the most trustworthy source. Most of my golf buddies are on MGS.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I live in Lakeland, FL and my home course is Cleveland Heights Golf Course, the local municipal course.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The best thing is being able to play year round. Also, there are tons of great courses within an hour and a half drive. The worst? There’s only bad stuff if you make it bad. I’m all good. 

6. What do you do for a living? I’m a Residential Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams Realty. 

7. How’d you pick your user name? I just use my name. I feel weird picking an alias. I’d rather people know it’s me. 

Welcome aboard Brandon, glad you're here!

15 hours ago, Immenb said:

Hey everyone, my name is Brandon and I just joined up with mygolfspy a few days ago. I am 33 and just started playing golf about a year ago. I live in Charlotte, NC and typically shoot in the mid 90s. Joined up on mygolfspy because I have become completely engrossed in the sport since starting and wish to learn as much as i can.

NC is pretty warm year round so golf is playable as long as its dry... My usual course I play is olde sycamore. To me golf is an escape from the stress of everyday life where I can focus on making myself a better, healthier person and enjoy life in the process. If anyone is in the area hit me up to go play a round together!

Welcome aboard Immenb, glad you joined in

Welcome ImmenB, from Sunny FLA

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

I started playing when I was 12, but had long lapses and never improved much.  I enjoyed spending time with my dad and brothers on the course and smoking cigars.  My normal handicap ranges between 101 and 110 right now.  Very inconsistent off the tee and taking lessons to help my game.  Last round I had 11 penalty strokes from going OB off the tee.  
  2. What do you love about golf?

Where does one begin?  The internal struggle to play better?  Being outside in well manicured landscapes?  Spending time with my wife or friends? I love it all, and am always looking for ways to bring more golf into my life.  
  3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

The reports on the call away golf balls, don’t know any other Spies.
  4. Where are you from? What is your home course?

I reside in Charleston, South Carolina.  Home Course is Coosaw Creek Country Club - although I love playing the Ocean Course and Daniel Island
  5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

The best thing is being able to play golf during the ‘winter’.  There hasn’t been a month I haven’t golfed during this winter, topping my winter season with a couple of rounds on Kiawah Island.  
    The worst thing is - the heat in the summer.  I’m originally from New Orleans, but heat is heat... you never get used to it.
  6. What do you do for a living?

I am currently an IT Project Manager for the world’s greatest aerospace company.  Wish I had a job that was more tangent to golf, but I get paid enough to fund my hobby’s.
  7. How’d you pick your user name?

This was my username given to me nearly 15 years ago when I first started my undergrad, the school lets you keep your college email address.  Always thought it was simple and chances of it being used is very slim. 
Edited by tmtaylo4

New to forum.  Hope I get this right.

1. How long have you been playing golf?  Played a little in my twenties.  No time, no money.  Picked up the game almost thirty years later.  One of the best decisions I ever made.

2. What’s your handicap or normal score?  Hcp index is 19.9 at the moment.  Hit 14.5 at one point last year.  Then decided to "fix" my swing.

3. What do you love about golf?  Is a wonderfully focused distraction!

4. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? I'm always looking for some sort of info.  Got an email about testing a new shaft.  I enjoy learning about some of the more technical stuff regarding golf. 

5. Do you already know any other Spies? Not that I am aware of.

6. Where are you from? What is your home course?  In Georgia little over a year now.  Play mostly at Bradshaw Farms.

7. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  Best: Being able to play all year. (Came down from New England).  Worst:  I've never played anywhere with so much water, creeks , ponds, lakes,  if it's wet it's here.

8. What do you do for a living? Happily retired 3 years. (Was a software tech/sales support guy)

9. How’d you pick your user name?  Term picked up from an old Kaizen class from the eighties.

Welcome aboard neighbor!

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

1. How long have you been playing golf? I have been playing golf for about five years. 

2. What’s your handicap or normal score? I am a 24 handicapper(working on bringing that down)

3. What do you love about golf? I love the serenity I feel when on the golf course.

4. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? I like to read the reviews and information from other golfers on my level not just the pros. Do you already know any other Spies? NO

5. Where are you from? Memphis, TN suburb Bartlett What is your home course? I don't have one

6. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Weather and the variety of courses

7. What do you do for a living? Technician for a phone company 

8. How’d you pick your user name? Its my name

Edited by adjunior

Welcome aboard to Gemba2 & adjunior.  Glad y'all have joined us.  

On 3/15/2020 at 10:26 AM, Bob T said:

Welcome aboard from Georgia!

Cleveland

1. How long have you been playing golf? I've been playing since I was 10 so 28 years now

2. What’s your handicap or normal score? My handicap is 1 these days the lowest i have been is +2

3. What do you love about golf? I love that it is the game is greatest leveler. Anyone can play and the handicap system allows people of all skill levels to compete against each other.

4. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Having turned professional 13 years ago I love learning about golf, equipment and people. So i am here to learn more about the game.

5. Where are you from? What is your home course? Colac, Victoria Australia

6. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? We have a number of amazing private golf clubs in Victoria but there is also as many amazing public access courses too.

7. What do you do for a living? Accountant and Club Builder

8. How’d you pick your user name? Been known as Welshy for years so here I am

11 hours ago, Welshy said:
  1. How long have you been playing golf? I've been playing since I was 10 so 28 years now

2. What’s your handicap or normal score? My handicap is 1 these days the lowest i have been is +2

3. What do you love about golf? I love that it is the game is greatest leveler. Anyone can play and the handicap system allows people of all skill levels to compete against each other.

4. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Having turned professional 13 years ago I love learning about golf, equipment and people. So i am here to learn more about the game.

5. Where are you from? What is your home course? Colac, Victoria Australia

6. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? We have a number of amazing private golf clubs in Victoria but there is also as many amazing public access courses too.

7. What do you do for a living? Accountant and Club Builder

8. How’d you pick your user name? Been known as Welshy for years so here I am

Welcome aboard and enjoy the info here!

Cleveland

Hey y'all,

Joined a while back but never had time to participate in the forums. Hoping to be more active. Some details to get to know me:

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Right now I'm up to a 19 (sad!) but I was an 11 a few years back. Working back towards it.

2. What do you love about golf? Being engrossed in the game and trying to play the smartest round possible.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? The content & the community. I don't know anyone here yet.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Louisville, KY. Don't really have a home course, play all over.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Long rounds are the worst. 5 hour rounds kill me. The people playing golf in KY are, by and large, wonderful though.

6. What do you do for a living? Sell fried chicken online.

7. How’d you pick your user name? It's my gmail 🤷‍♂️

:titelist-small: TSi3 @ 9° w/ Tensei AV White 65         :titelist-small: TSi2 5W @ 14.5° w/ Tensei AV White 75

:taylormade-small: P790 4-7, P760 8-PW w/ Project X 6.0          :vokey-small: 50°, 56°, 60°

:scotty-small: Pro Platinum Newport Mid-Slant          :titelist-small: Hybrid 14 Stand Bag          :titelist-small: ProV1

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?
    I played golf off and on as a kid and got more into it once I started college. I only went 5-10 times a year even then because of my commitment to playing baseball in college. After graduating for the last 3 years I’ve gotten much more into it and play around twice a month. I don’t have an official handicap but my estimate is it’s sitting right around 16-18 .

I love being able to stay competitive and really compete with myself. It requires all focus and energy and rewards and punishes you accordingly.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? 
    I’m here to learn about the game and the equipment to help me improve my game. I like the idea of having a support system and people to consult and help when possible.

I’m from Leesville, South Carolina. I don’t necessarily have a home course, but I most often bounce around between Pine Ridge CC, Midland Valley CC, and Persimmon Hill GC.

The best thing is the weather. It gets hot but some days it’s still tolerable and winter golf is not an issue for the most part. The worst thing is the constant hard pan bunkers. Apparently good sand is hard to come by in SC... You would think otherwise. Greens also tend to get scorched at public courses.

I teach middle school and coach high school baseball.

7. How’d you pick your user name 
    My first name and my late younger brother’s/my senior year in college baseball number.

:cobra-small: F9, 10.5* set to 9*, :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Black 7x

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner TP 5w, Matrix Ozik X4 White Tie 6s

:taylormade-small: M3 4Hy set to 19.5*, Tensei CK 80HY S Flex

:callaway-small: Apex CF 19 5-AW, :kbs: C-Taper 130x

:cleveland-small: 588 56*, :truetemper: S400

:cleveland-small: RTX4 60* Low/6*, :truetemper: S400

:tour-edge: HP Series 09, 35"

:vice: Pro Plus

Hey guys! Wanted to formally introduce myself since I am gonna try to be active on these forums as much as I can. I figured I would answer some of the questions posted in the topic post. Here we go: 

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

1. I just recently picked golf back up about 10 months ago, I had not played the game since I was 6. My Current HCP is 17.9. 

1. I love the friendship the game can bring, and how difficult golf can be. I enjoy the struggle to improve and the milestones you can reach in my golf journey.  

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? 

1. I always came to this website to read up on new equipment and technology introduced to the game and was always fascinated with new clubs and the results they produced. I then noticed that there was a forum within this website, so I figured I would join to have a place to discuss the game of golf.

1. I am from Orlando, FL but currently living in Merritt Island, FL. My current home course is the Savannahs Golf Course in Merritt Island, FL. 

1. Best: In FL, golf can be played year round so that's a big positive.

2. Worst: The slow snowbirds all year round golf brings (no offense), I cannot stand slow play. 5 hour rounds are just not my thing I guess. 

1. Currently working as a Physical Therapy Tech (pretty much a paid intern)

Thanks for reading. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!

Most Recent Testing: :Sub70: 949x PRO Hybrid 

In my  :callaway-small: 2019 X-Cart Bag :  

:taylormade-small: M3 10.5* (TENSEI Blue 6R)

:benhogan-small: GS53 3W 14* (Review)

:mizuno-small: CLK 2017 4H 22* 

:taylormade-small: M6 Irons 4-PW (KBS MAX 85g Stiff Steel Shafts, Std Length & Lie)

AW, SW: :Sub70: Forged Satin 48*, 54* 

LW::vokey-small: SM6 60*

:wilson_staff_small:  Infinite Putter Michigan Ave 34"

:bridgestone-small: e6  

Current Tech:

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Rangefinder

:skycaddie: LX5 GPS Smartwatch (Review)