Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Southeast: KY, TN, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/ has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

Welcome from Georgia!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

1. How long have you been playing golf? Off and on for 25 years.   What’s your handicap or normal score? 16hdcp

2. What do you love about golf? Being outdoors, and the challenge of me vs the course.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Info.   Do you already know any other Spies? No.

4. Where are you from? Knoxville Tn. What is your home course? None. We paly everywhere.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best I'd say is the ability to pretty much play year round, and the worst is the number of courses closing down and making the ones left overcrowded.

6. What do you do for a living? Sales

7. How’d you pick your user name? Nickname my dad called me growing up.

1. How long have you been playing golf? 5 years What’s your handicap or normal score? 11, mid 80's

2. What do you love about golf?  Social aspect and being outside

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? I like keeping up with new equipment and news.  Do you already know any other Spies? No

4. Where are you from? Peachtree City, GA  What is your home course? ClubCorp cluster in Peachtree City, GA

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  Best, Lots of courses to play & reasonable prices.  I hate even Georgia's mild winters, give me hot weather!

6. What do you do for a living?  Airline mechanic

7. How’d you pick your user name?  The name of a local running magazine

Hello, all.

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

• About 6 years since I first swung a club, but I only played about six rounds total in the first two years. Handicap 21.2 and falling.

2. What do you love about golf?

• I've come to appreciate that it's something I can do by myself. Not that I prefer it -- quite the opposite -- but with my other sports (ultimate and basketball) if there aren't a several others who are free to play, then I'm not playing no matter how much I might want to. (To say nothing of virus restrictions.)

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

• Best, most in-depth coverage on the net. Been reading for 2-3 years. Don't know anyone else.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?

• Cary, NC. Unofficially, my "home" course is Lochmere Golf Club.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

• Best: I can play year round, and Southern Pines/Pinehurst is only an hour and change away. Worst: In the winter, the grass is brown and dormant and the clay soil (everywhere except Southern Pines) drains really poorly.

6. What do you do for a living?

• Software engineer

7. How’d you pick your user name?

• My school and a piece of equipment I used to carry on Saturdays.

Driver: Ping G410 LST 10.5°, Mitsubishi C6 ONYX 60 Stiff, 44.5"
Hybrids: Callaway Apex 19, 2H-4H, Fujikura Atmos TS Hybrid Blue 85 Stiff
Irons: Callaway Apex 19, 5i-AW, Aerotech SteelFiber 110 Stiff
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM8 Jet Black, 54-10S and 60-8M (bent to 58°), Aerotech SteelFiber 110 Stiff
Grips: Golf Pride MCC Plus-4 Align Midsize
Putter: Evnroll ER7, stock grip
Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Anyone in this thread a “regular” at Gibson Bay in Richmond, KY????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  Been playing for a little over 40 years and my handicap ranges from mid 3's in the highest heat of the summer to low 7's in the winter when the temp's are beow 60.  Love the high heat and high humidity!

2. What do you love about golf?  The challenge of the game is what drives my love first and foremost.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  Have benn registered on the site for several years and just now really starting to post since I see familiar names from other forums I have frequented in the past.  Have always really loved the MGS reviews and social media content.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  Have lived in Thomasville, GA for about 12 years and have been a member at Country Oaks Golf Course that entire time.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  Year around golf is the best.  Temperatures dropping below 60 during periods in the months of November - February is the worst.

6. What do you do for a living?  Have been retired for 2.5 years

7. How’d you pick your user name?  Huge Boston Red Sox fan

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Seriously for about 10 or so years is my guess. Off and on before that. Best I ever shot was about an 81 when playing regularly. Now more so 90 to 100 to 110 for now. Hope to get back to more consistent playing and get back to better scores.

2. What do you love about golf?  The integrity. Hitting a ball far.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Been into another golf forum for a while and now giving MyGolfSpy a try.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  Huntsville, AL. Robert Trent Jones course or the course I'm a member of which has changed.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  When it gets to 95* or hotter. 

6. What do you do for a living?  Business Development.

7. How’d you pick your user name?  Initials and area code.

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Only been playing seriously the last two years (in my late twenties but have had lessons since highschool and played a couple rounds a year through college)

2. What do you love about golf?  Just being outside, working on my shots and getting better.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I enjoy forums and the sense of community, I am just trying to get a sense of the best equipment, courses and what my fellow golfers are doing.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  I am from the Northeast, but now Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo is my home base where I have the opportunity to play most when on vacation.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  Hitting it into the water.

6. What do you do for a living? Lawyer

7. How’d you pick your user name?  Fairly randomly

On 2/11/2019 at 5:25 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:
  • How long have you been playing golf? I have been playing of & on since I was about 5-7 so 20 years. 

• What’s your handicap or normal score? I say solidly shot about a 88

• What do you love about golf? I love golf because it is the total alignment of Mind ,Body and Spirit . I play golf as a means of finding my "Happy Place"

• What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Stumbled upon this great website today, and I am asking the Ben Hogan to let my try his new irons!

• Where are you from? What is your home course? Knoxville, TN. I love Three Ridges.

• What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? I have no answer.

• What do you do for a living? Currently unemployed due to Covid-19, I was a canvassing manager for a Home Improvements company.

• How’d you pick your user name? I have come to set My People Free!

20200402_020349.jpg

1. How long have you been playing golf? 40+ years

1. What’s your handicap or normal score? 80 ish/ 18 holes

2. What do you love about golf? the feeling of a quality/pure strike and flight of ball -- just love watching the ball fly

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? the quality of testing and technical details--what the statistics/numbers really yield

1. Do you already know any other Spies? no

4. Where are you from? Alabama

1. What is your home course? Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Can play year round, the afternoon thunderstorms that can pop up very quickly w/lightening 

6. What do you do for a living? use a computer

7. How’d you pick your user name? I like space/Star Trek

Hello

I've been playing golf for 50 years, and play blades oh, I have a 22 year old Snake eyes irons, and 20 year olds MacGregor v foil driver and 3-wood. I own a barber shop in ellenton Florida, and I play as much as I can, I say I'm an 18 handicap but the truth is sometimes I can shoot 75 and sometimes I can see 90. I don't care. I play the game because I love being on the course I love walking oh, so I rarely ride in a cart. I love being on a Munch nature, walking on a beautiful lawn I don't have to mow and communing with the course. my screen name is Daddy's flying because I'm a pilot and have been since I was very young. I came to golf spy because I really want to try out the Hogan icons, but I keep coming back to my Snake-Eyes custom-made blades. That said, as I said I love to walk, and I'm getting kind of old to lug heavy clubs.

Edited by Daddysflying

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Been about 6 or 7 years now. I'm around a 21 handicap though I haven't golfed much since my kids have gotten into the toddler phase of life, so the next time out I'll be happy to break 100.

2. What do you love about golf? That one perfect feeling shot (a round).

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I'm a scientist by trade, so I love data. I know Rob Canady. Not sure if he'll vouch for me or not. 😆

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? South Carolina. I used to be a country club member but poor management chased us off. Now, getting back in is going to be financially difficult, though we're considering it. So I'm really a nomad right now.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best? Lots of courses. Worst? I don't really see a downside to having this many options.

6. What do you do for a living? I'm a gene jockey (molecular biologist).

7. How’d you pick your user name? My nickname back when I ran cross country and track in college.

What's in My Bag?

Driver: Cobra F6

Fairway: Cobra F6 3/4

Hybrids: Wilson Staff D100ES (4 & 5)

Irons: Wilson Staff C200 (6i to GW)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX (52, 56, and 60°)

Putter: Happy Putter Blade

1. How long have you been playing golf? ~25 years

2. What’s your handicap or normal score? Currently 3.2

3. What do you love about golf?  I love the creativity of it. Every shot is unique and you can craft each one differently. Being outside is also a bonus.

4. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? The approach really appeals to me. I've been following along via Instagram for a while, but decided to actually be a contributor and not just consumer. 

5. Do you already know any other Spies? Not yet!

6. Where are you from? From southeast Kansas, but currently residing in Durham, NC

7. What is your home course? The Preserve at Jordan Lake in Chapel Hill, NC

8. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  There are a ton of incredible golf courses in the area/within a reasonable drive. Unfortunately, far too many courses struggle with course maintenance because of our climate. Our summers just a bit too warm for Bentgrass and most courses don't want to use Bermuda (and I suppose our winters are sometimes a bit too cold for it, but that's debatable).

9. What do you do for a living?  The easiest way to describe it would be 'corporate trainer.'

10. How’d you pick your user name?  Just my name...

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review

13 minutes ago, greggarner said:
  1. What is your home course? The Preserve at Jordan Lake in Chapel Hill, NC

One of my favorite courses is Lonnie Poole (NCSU) though my best score came at Finley (UNC). Golf in the Research Triangle is so much fun.

Edited by Deuce

What's in My Bag?

Driver: Cobra F6

Fairway: Cobra F6 3/4

Hybrids: Wilson Staff D100ES (4 & 5)

Irons: Wilson Staff C200 (6i to GW)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX (52, 56, and 60°)

Putter: Happy Putter Blade

51 minutes ago, Deuce said:

One of my favorite courses is Lonnie Poole (NCSU) though my best score came at Finley (UNC). Golf in the Research Triangle is so much fun.

I live just down the road from Finley and they run a lot of specials on GolfNow and GroupGolfer (and sometimes Groupon!) so I've played it quite a bit. The best tip I would give to anyone about to play Finley is: every putt is straight. 😄 But I also used to work at NC State, so I've made a couple loops at Lonnie Poole. It's a great course with two VERY different 9s. (There's also a great Arnie story about Lonnie Poole, but that's for another time.)

Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)

Tested:

On 5/17/2020 at 10:42 PM, MSB256 said:

Where are you from? What is your home course?  Huntsville, AL. Robert Trent Jones course or the course I'm a member of which has changed.

Took a guys trip a few years back to play some of the Trail around Bham. Didn't make it up to Huntsville, but definitely wanting to go back. It's just gorgeous in northern AL!

Tested:

16 hours ago, Daddysflying said:

Hello

I've been playing golf for 50 years, and play blades oh, I have a 22 year old Snake eyes irons, and 20 year olds MacGregor v foil driver and 3-wood. I own a barber shop in ellenton Florida, and I play as much as I can, I say I'm an 18 handicap but the truth is sometimes I can shoot 75 and sometimes I can see 90. I don't care. I play the game because I love being on the course I love walking oh, so I rarely ride in a cart. I love being on a Munch nature, walking on a beautiful lawn I don't have to mow and communing with the course. my screen name is Daddy's flying because I'm a pilot and have been since I was very young. I came to golf spy because I really want to try out the Hogan icons, but I keep coming back to my Snake-Eyes custom-made blades. That said, as I said I love to walk, and I'm getting kind of old to lug heavy clubs.

I grew up on a full Snake Eyes set that I built with my dad. Some very fond memories and some pretty dang good clubs to boot! I played in college and we were sponsored by Ping, so I had to switch over, but there are times I wonder if I could find an old set and give em a loop or two.

Tested:

1. Been playing as long as I can remember, probably 45 years. HDCP is 5.  I played a lot of junior golf and small college golf, but didn't play from about 1997 to 2015.  Now that kids are grown, I can get out and play more, but its been hard to get the old game back.  Goal is to break 70.  I have gotten close a few times in the last few years since I've been back, but still haven't broken the barrier.

2. What do you love about golf?     From the physical standpoint, it is a nice self-challenge to try and improve and get better, but also the reward of feeling a well struck shot is just awesome.  It's what keeps you coming back.  The other side is the camaraderie and the people you meet.  It's the great equalizer!  It doesn't matter how much money you have or what you do, if you have a great swing, a good game, and are courteous, those boundaries are broken on the course, and its just some golfers getting together to enjoy the game and maybe compete.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy?  Enjoy reading ideas from other players, and how they view and/or enjoy the game.  Always learn something new.     Do you already know any other Spies?  Don't think I know any other spies.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?   I'm in Jacksonville, FL.  Usually play at NAS Jacksonville.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?   Best things are the weather, golf year round.  Worst is the heat, sometimes its tough on on the course, and there are only bermuda greens.  Would love to play on nice bent grass greens like up north, but I'll take the trade off with the weather, there are still a lot of nice rolling greens down here.

6. What do you do for a living?  Sales rep for a Spinal Cord Stimulator company, helps to relieve chronic pain.

7. How’d you pick your user name?  Nothing special, just abbreviated first name with last.

Hi all, Glad to be a part of the Southeast Group.

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I've been playing golf for 20 years and am a 9.7 handicap.

2. What do you love about golf? I love being able to play golf with my family, friends or alone and escape from the grind of work and focus solely on playing the game for a few hours.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I've been reading MyGolfSpy for a year or so, and have used the reviews to inform what i should be buying for my equipment. 

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I'm from Atlanta and currently don't have a home course. I play a lot at Heritage Golf Links, but might join a club here in the next year on the north side of town.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best: Being able to routinely play 10-11 months of the year. Worst: Humidity in July - September. If i don't have two gloves in the bag then the first will be ruined by the back 9. 

6. What do you do for a living? I'm a consultant focusing on supply chain optimization and SAP. 

7. How’d you pick your user name? It's been a long running joke with my brother that my fade goes from a fade to a slice real quick. 

Attached is a photo of my summer trip to Whistling Straits. I also just got back from a 5 day trip playing golf at Firestone.

IMG_2380.JPG

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 10.5, Motore X F1 60 X-Stiff

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 14, Motore X F1 60 Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, 4H 22.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro, 4-PW, Nippon Modus 105

:taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60, SB - Black

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #7

Vice Golf Pro Plus

:Arccos: Smart Sensors

1 hour ago, PowerFadetoaslice said:

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I've been playing golf for 20 years and am a 9.7 handicap.

2. What do you love about golf? I love being able to play golf with my family, friends or alone and escape from the grind of work and focus solely on playing the game for a few hours.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I've been reading MyGolfSpy for a year or so, and have used the reviews to inform what i should be buying for my equipment. 

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I'm from Atlanta and currently don't have a home course. I play a lot at Heritage Golf Links, but might join a club here in the next year on the north side of town.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best: Being able to routinely play 10-11 months of the year. Worst: Humidity in July - September. If i don't have two gloves in the bag then the first will be ruined by the back 9. 

6. What do you do for a living? I'm a consultant focusing on supply chain optimization and SAP. 

7. How’d you pick your user name? It's been a long running joke with my brother that my fade goes from a fade to a slice real quick. 

Attached is a photo of my summer trip to Whistling Straits. I also just got back from a 5 day trip playing golf at Firestone.

IMG_2380.JPG

1 hour ago, PowerFadetoaslice said:

IMG_2380.JPG

18th hole.  Have not played there, but my wife and I have eaten in the clubhouse many times.  Wonderful views.

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I have been playing golf for probably about 20 years, and my handicap is a 6

2. What do you love about golf? I love being outside and the ability to play with friends 

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Getting unbiased information about golf equipment.  I do not know any other spies 

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I am from Greenville, SC and my home course is Thornblade

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? You can play golf most of the year. The heat and humidity when you try and play in the afternoon during the summer. 

6. What do you do for a living? Pharmacist

7. How’d you pick your user name? Its part of my name shortened 

Hello MGSpies! Long time reader, first time poster.

1. How long have you been playing golf? I began playing some in high school and played sparsely the next ~15 years. I picked the game back up seriously about 4 years ago and haven’t looked back! They say the first step is admitting you have a problem.. well, I’m an addict.

2. What’s your handicap or normal score? My handicap Index had hovered around 15 for years but has come down to 10 in recent years.

3. What do you love about golf? The constant challenge. You are never in the exact same situation twice, even if you play at the same club for years and it’s always fun to find the solutions to all of the challenges the game will throw at you, or at least to go down in the attempt.

4. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? As I continue to improve, I search for content to help me on that journey. MGS has provided that in myriad forms and I have enjoyed the site and UNBIASED content very much.

5.  Do you already know any other Spies? I know several readers, but not sure they have registered on the forums.

6. Where are you from?  Raleigh, NC

7. What is your home course? Treyburn CC

8.  What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? There’s really not much to complain about golf in our area, we have decent weather and a plethora of courses within an hours drive.

9. What do you do for a living? Territory Manager for a medical device firm.

10.  How’d you pick your user name? The username I always use.

On 4/22/2020 at 9:20 AM, cjdibiase said:

Hi All,  

New member here and glad to be part of the forum.  I’m 52 and currently live in Milton, GA and am a member of Crooked Creek Club.  Been back in the Atlanta area for 4 years now and have spent most of my adult life here except for a couple of 6 year stints in Macon,GA and Katy, TX. I’m in manufacturing operations and have always managed or directed mineral mining and processing plants.  Boring, I know, but pays the bills.  I somehow managed to out kick my coverage and have a double beautiful wife (inside and out) and 2 teenage boys who are everything to me. 
Ive been playing golf since my 20’s and my current index is about 10 and coming down (my club won’t allow posting of scores during CoViD due to raised cups).  I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited about my game.  In fact, I’m hitting the ball farther than I ever have due to a recent lesson with a Plane Truth Instructor in the Baltimore area.  I finally quit trying to make my swing fit what I thought it should look like, and changed to what my natural athletic ability produces, and it has freed me up and made a huge difference.  If you don’t know about the Plane Truth, look them up.  
I love the challenge of golf.  I’m a bit of a perfectionist so golf is something you can never master but I enjoy the process of always trying.  
I love the Golf Spy Reviews, both official testing and the unofficial ones from the members. 
My username is just my name. 
Glad to be here and looking forward to being a part of this great community. 

How are the conditions at Crooked Creek? Are they at full strength after the big renovation?

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter: L.A.B. DF3 34"/67°
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

Hello everyone, long time follower and finally decided to join here in Birmingham AL.

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Been playing golf for 30 years or so... My handicap fluctuates between 1 and 5

2. What do you love about golf? What's not to love? Personal competition/achievement, fellowship, outdoors...

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I guess I am kind of a gear fanatic and like to keep up with the latest.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Grew up in Edmond OK, went to Oklahoma State University and now live in Birmingham AL. I travel a lot for work so can't really comment on a home course. 

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Great courses and great people, and can't really think of a negative.

6. What do you do for a living? I am a regional sales manager for a medical device company.

7. How’d you pick your user name? I will always bleed orange for the Cowboys!