TESTERS WANTED! ×

Southeast: KY, TN, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/ has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

Welcome to the forum fellas!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I've been playing for about 15 years. I'm around a 15 handicap.

2. What do you love about golf? I love that I can play it for the rest of my life.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? What brought me to MGS was the independent testing.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I live in Birmingham, AL, don't really have a home course just play a lot of the courses around me.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The best is the number of different courses, the worst is that almost all of them have really fast greens.

6. What do you do for a living? Credit Risk Analytics

7. How’d you pick your user name? It's my email.

12 handicap... scratch personality

• 2 weeks later...

New-ish guy here from NC.  

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Been playing for 10 years, HCP is 5

2. What do you love about golf?  A great reason to get outside, a game you can play by yourself, with friends, or strangers.  I love the creative aspects ofthinking through a hole or getting out of a bad spot

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  Been reading articles here and there but have been starting to take the game more seriously and am looking for ways to improve

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  Raleigh, NC.  No home course exactly, but play UNC Finley and Tobacco Road more than any others

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  Best is that there are so many great courses within 90 minutes.

6. What do you do for a living?  Electrical Engineer

7. How’d you pick your user name?  Well in Junior high friends called me JC, in High school there was another kid who people called JC.  So we flipped a coin and I lost.  

10 minutes ago, Jc2 said:

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Been playing for 10 years, HCP is 5

2. What do you love about golf?  A great reason to get outside, a game you can play by yourself, with friends, or strangers.  I love the creative aspects ofthinking through a hole or getting out of a bad spot

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  Been reading articles here and there but have been starting to take the game more seriously and am looking for ways to improve

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  Raleigh, NC.  No home course exactly, but play UNC Finley and Tobacco Road more than any others

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  Best is that there are so many great courses within 90 minutes.

7. How’d you pick your user name?  Well in Junior high friends called me JC, in High school there was another kid who people called JC.  So we flipped a coin and I lost.  

Welcome aboard JC and you have hit the honey pot for golf etc. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Excited to join the MGS community. I've been a follower for about a year now and decided to jump in the forums. 

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? - 85-90, 13ish handicap

2. What do you love about golf? The constant challenge of getting better and being outside. 

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? - I had a good friend point me to the 2019 MGS Ball Study and I was hooked after that. Looking forward to the 2020 one. Reddit keeps me entertained on r/golf but MGS scratches my more serious golf itch.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? - Birmingham AL; RTJ Oxmoor Valley

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? - Courses can get crowded on the weekends but the RTJ trail is awesome. Also we can pretty much golf 365.

6. What do you do for a living? - Education Administration for a large University

7. How’d you pick your user name? - Just happens that my initials are catchy

:taylormade-small: M6 12* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65g stiff

:titelist-small: TS2 16.5* HL Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g stiff

:ping-small:  G410 Hybrid 19* Tour stiff 

:ping-small: i210 KBS tour stiff 4-GW

:cleveland-small: 54* RTX Zipcore

:ping-small: 58* glide 3.0

:taylormade-small:  TP Black Copper Juno 34in

Oncore elixr or Snell MTBx

3 hours ago, TBS said:

Excited to join the MGS community. I've been a follower for about a year now and decided to jump in the forums. 

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? - 85-90, 13ish handicap

2. What do you love about golf? The constant challenge of getting better and being outside. 

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? - I had a good friend point me to the 2019 MGS Ball Study and I was hooked after that. Looking forward to the 2020 one. Reddit keeps me entertained on r/golf but MGS scratches my more serious golf itch.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? - Birmingham AL; RTJ Oxmoor Valley

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? - Courses can get crowded on the weekends but the RTJ trail is awesome. Also we can pretty much golf 365.

6. What do you do for a living? - Education Administration for a large University

Welcome to the forums!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

Welcome to the forum, fellas!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

1. How long have you been playing golf?  20 years

2. What do you love about golf?  The diversity and freedom it offers to anyone who wants to play.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Want to be up to date on hot golf topics and gather more knowledge in the fitting and tech world.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  Grew up in Minnesota, currently in Nashville, TN.   Home course these days in Gaylord Springs.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  The best is the availability in the fall and the worst is definitely the heat!

6. What do you do for a living?   Golf Professional

7.  How’d you pick your user name? It's the name of my golf accessories business. 

ACC Display.jpg

Pinecrest Display.jpg

On 6/24/2020 at 11:36 AM, lxa1023 said:
  1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I've been playing for about 15 years. I'm around a 15 handicap.

2. What do you love about golf? I love that I can play it for the rest of my life.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? What brought me to MGS was the independent testing.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I live in Birmingham, AL, don't really have a home course just play a lot of the courses around me.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The best is the number of different courses, the worst is that almost all of them have really fast greens.

6. What do you do for a living? Credit Risk Analytics

7. How’d you pick your user name? It's my email.

Welcome! Where do you typically play around Bham?  Lots of good options in the area and even more within a 90 minute drive. I grew up in Hoover and recently moved back. It's definitely an underrated city.

:taylormade-small: M6 12* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65g stiff

:titelist-small: TS2 16.5* HL Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g stiff

:ping-small:  G410 Hybrid 19* Tour stiff 

:ping-small: i210 KBS tour stiff 4-GW

:cleveland-small: 54* RTX Zipcore

:ping-small: 58* glide 3.0

:taylormade-small:  TP Black Copper Juno 34in

Oncore elixr or Snell MTBx

On 7/9/2020 at 9:06 AM, LuckyHopGolfCo said:

2. What do you love about golf?  The diversity and freedom it offers to anyone who wants to play.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Want to be up to date on hot golf topics and gather more knowledge in the fitting and tech world.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  Grew up in Minnesota, currently in Nashville, TN.   Home course these days in Gaylord Springs.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  The best is the availability in the fall and the worst is definitely the heat!

7.  How’d you pick your user name? It's the name of my golf accessories business. 

ACC Display.jpg

Pinecrest Display.jpg

I love Gaylord Springs! And those headcovers look nice!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

Hello all, 

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I have been golfing now for 17 years. My father got me stated when I was 12, it was always fun the get taken out of school to go golfing with him and his friends. I'm currently a 10 handicap however, my scores have been getting better and better since I've been playing more frequently. 

2. What do you love about golf? I love the challenge golf gives me! Having to apply strategy to each hole and relying on only myself.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? A buddy of mine shared one of the Instagram posts and I've been following since. 

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Originally from California, moved to Atlanta area for work. I typically play Crystal Lake CC.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The best would be that I can play almost year round. The worst is hard to find, I do get stuck behind some slow players from time to time. 

6. What do you do for a living? I'm a Director of Operations for a logistics/ technology company. 

7.  How’d you pick your username? I'm a Marine Veteran and my first football number when I was 7 years old. 

Looking forward to being a part of the MGS community!  

• Driver-:titelist-small: TSi 3 9*( Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 65)
  • 3W- :cobra-small:Cobra Speedzone (Oban Isawa Red 04 Stiff 75) 14*
  • 3H-:cobra-small: Speedzone (UST Recoil 480 ESX (F4)
  • 5-A-:mizuno-small: Mizuno JPX Hot Metal Pro (Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff) 22*-50*
  • 56*-:taylormade-small: MG3
  • 60*-:vokey-small: SM8
  • Putter-:taylormade-small: Spider GT 35"
  • Ball- ProV1X :titelist-small: or :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS
  • Range Finder- Bushnell Tour V4 Jolt Shift With Slope Patriot Pack
  • Bags-:titelist-small: Camo Players 4 Plus Stand Bag or :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 in red, white, and blue
  • Spikes-:nike-small:,:footjoy-small:,:cobra-small:

Hi guys, Daniel here

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  I played maybe once or twice a year when i was in highschool but really started playing golf seriously this year back in March 2020 (back right before COVID hit).  Handicap apparently is 10.7 now, but that feels low.  Recently started shooting in the 80s more often and broke 80 for the first time a few weeks ago.  

2. What do you love about golf?  Love to be able to work at something to improve my scores and know there is always something to get better at.  Love researching all of the new gear and watching people play way nicer courses than I will ever be able to play.  But mostly love being outside with the guys and enjoying some beers and conversations.  

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  Brought to the site by a friend @TCUFrog.  Surprised I didn't stumble upon it with my own equipment review research.  

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  Live in Atlanta GA and my home course is Heritage Golf Links. 

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  Great that the winter doesn't get too cold, but the summer is very humid.  

6. What do you do for a living?   Public Accounting (probably why I like the escape of golf so much).  

7.  How’d you pick your user name? My name - not that creative. 

:ping-small: G400, 9.0 deg, Tour 75g stiff

:ping-small: G400 3W, 14.5 deg

:ping-small: G 3 hybrid

:ping-small: G700 4 iron

:ping-small: i200 5-AW irons

:callaway-small: MD4 56 and 60 deg

:odyssey-small: O Works #1

:bridgestone-small: E6 2015 Yellow

:Arccos: Smart Sensors 

Hi folks, Rob here from FL

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Started playing when I was 8 now 35 but did not play much in my 20s and early 30s just started back up in the last year. Last few rounds have been in the low 90s.
  2. What do you love about golf? It's more of a love-hate thing. Love the feeling of hitting one pure and putting it right next to the hole from 90yrds out or crushing a drive. Hate slicing a drive and spending time looking for my ball in the woods, wondering if I am going to find my ball or a snake. 
  3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Reviews & community,  yes
  4. Where are you from? What is your home course?Tampa, Plantation Palms Golf Club
  5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Great weather in the winter summers are hot and wet.
  6. What do you do for a living? Software Engineer Manager 
  7. How’d you pick your user name? been using it for years.

Howdy! Long time listener, first time caller, and glad to be among this great group! I am looking forward to contributing where and when I can. 

1. Been chasing golfing greatness (unsuccessfully) for 50+ years interrupted by a 17 year hiatus to raise a family that needed a Dad more than they needed a good golfer. I am now semi-retired and play to a 9 handicap.
  2. It is a game of honor and sportsmanship than can be played but never conquered. I believe you can learn more about a person during 18 holes of golf than you can in years of normal social interaction.

3. Don't know other Spies, but always seem to migrate here when trying to make equipment decisions or to validate what others may have reported.

4. I am from New England, but moved to Fort Myers, Florida. (Despite what my better half may claim, this move had nothing to do with golf). Home club is Colonial here in Fort Myers.

5. There are 1300 golf courses (est) in Florida so there is always a new course somewhere to play. Rainy season and temps in the 90's with lots of humidity can present challenges.

6. Semi-retired small business owner now doing Real Estate photography a few days per week.

Best to all; Fairways and Greens,

John

• Taylormade M6 10.5° & Cobra King F8 9.5°
  • Cobra F8 3W & 5W
  • Callaway Epic 20° Hybrid
  • 4-PW - Callway Epic w/Project X steel
  • Titleist Vokey SM6 50°
  • Titleist Vokey SM7 58°
  • Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Select 

On 7/7/2020 at 2:08 PM, Jc2 said:

Glad to meet you JC, enjoy your stay. 

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST MaxRogue ST Max 3, 5 & 7 Wooda 
Irons -      Rogue ST MAX OS  5 - AW
Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*  

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Soft Drip

Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

On 7/8/2020 at 2:07 PM, TBS said:

Welcome aboard TBS,, Oxmoor Valley is a fun course. 

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope

On 7/9/2020 at 9:06 AM, LuckyHopGolfCo said:

ACC Display.jpg

Pinecrest Display.jpg

Welcome aboard LuckyHopGolfCo.

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope

On 7/16/2020 at 9:23 AM, DevilDog29 said:

Hello all, 

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I have been golfing now for 17 years. My father got me stated when I was 12, it was always fun the get taken out of school to go golfing with him and his friends. I'm currently a 10 handicap however, my scores have been getting better and better since I've been playing more frequently. 

2. What do you love about golf? I love the challenge golf gives me! Having to apply strategy to each hole and relying on only myself.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? A buddy of mine shared one of the Instagram posts and I've been following since. 

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Originally from California, moved to Atlanta area for work. I typically play Crystal Lake CC.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The best would be that I can play almost year round. The worst is hard to find, I do get stuck behind some slow players from time to time. 

6. What do you do for a living? I'm a Director of Operations for a logistics/ technology company. 

7.  How’d you pick your username? I'm a Marine Veteran and my first football number when I was 7 years old. 

Looking forward to being a part of the MGS community!  

Welcome aboard DD29, our senior group plays Crystal Lake a couple of times each year.  Fun track.

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope

Welcome Daniellumsden, glad you decided to join in. 

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope

Greetings from the Bluegrass State, where there are more barrels of bourbon than there are people!  I'm happy to finally register at MGS after years of lurking and reading.  I'm a former FGIer if anyone remembers that forum from years past.  Learned a lot about golf and clubmaking there and as a result, for many years my entire bag was self-built clubs.  Lots of SMT drivers (still in the garage), Wishon putters, and still in the bag, my Snake Eyes 675XC irons.  Lack of time and interest in clubbuilding has seen that drop off and my bag is slowly becoming OEM (except for the irons, so far).  

Dave

Wag more, bark less

:callaway-small: Epic Flash 10.5

:callaway-small: X Hot 4wd

:callaway-small: Diablo Edge 5H

:srixon-small: Z-565 6-AW KBS Tour 90

:callaway-small: 56* X C-Grind

:cleveland-small: 60* 588

:wilson_staff_small: The Bean

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Started at about age 10, but never seriously until highshcool. I've had to take breaks here and there due to some spinal issues that were a result of being hit by drunk driver at age 16

2. What do you love about golf? I love the mental aspect to the game. The big thing for me that I appreciate is it's 4hrs of not stressing about anything else going on in life other that getting that little white ball in the hole. 

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I follow MGS closely and faithfully listen to No Putts Given

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Clinton, TN and play Centennial GC, Oak Ridge,  TN

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Usually you can play year round with just the occasional snow in winter. Down side is it's usually cold and soggy during the months of Jan. and Feb.

6. What do you do for a living? Polysomnographic Technologist 

7. How’d you pick your user name? Same as my Instagram 

WITB putter - Cleveland Elevado 2135, Wedgees, 52 Cleveland RTX, 56 and 60 Vokeys, Irons- Sub70 699 Pro 5-P, Taylormade jetspeed 3h, Cobra Baffler 5w, RBZ 3w, Old faithful R9 Driver

Hi everyone, very much looking forward to conversing with the groups, my quick responses to the initial forum questions are below:

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I have been playing golf since 1993, my current handicap is +1 (on a good day)

2. What do you love about golf? I love everything about the game, the challenge (and the frustration), more so the time I get to spend outside with friends and fellow competitors!

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Have been following MyGolfSpy for several years and wanted to join the crew and chat about everything golf!

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I'm from England originally but have been living in the states since 1998 when I came over to play collegiate golf at Clemson (Tigers all the WAY). My home course in England is the Belfry and my course here is Sedgefield Country Club.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best is the number of courses to play, worst is the depressing humidity during the summer months!

6. What do you do for a living? I am a VP of E-Commerce for 4 furniture companies 

7. How’d you pick your user name? It's a name I have had since college......very long story!

Driver - SIM Max 9Degree with Tensei AV

3 Wood - Ping G410 14.5

Driving Iron - Callaway UT 19 D

Irons - Ping Blue Print 4 - PW w/Project X LT 6.5

Wedges - Taylor Made Hi Toe 50 & 56

Lobber - Titleist Vokey M Grind 

Putter - EvnRoll ER2B 35In.

Welcome from just over the mountain.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

5 hours ago, GoTigers2001 said:

Hi everyone, very much looking forward to conversing with the groups, my quick responses to the initial forum questions are below:

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I have been playing golf since 1993, my current handicap is +1 (on a good day)

2. What do you love about golf? I love everything about the game, the challenge (and the frustration), more so the time I get to spend outside with friends and fellow competitors!

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Have been following MyGolfSpy for several years and wanted to join the crew and chat about everything golf!

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I'm from England originally but have been living in the states since 1998 when I came over to play collegiate golf at Clemson (Tigers all the WAY). My home course in England is the Belfry and my course here is Sedgefield Country Club.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best is the number of courses to play, worst is the depressing humidity during the summer months!

6. What do you do for a living? I am a VP of E-Commerce for 4 furniture companies 

7. How’d you pick your user name? It's a name I have had since college......very long story!

Welcome   Hope you enjoy the site.

Been playing for 21 years. Started playing when I was 51 , 72 now. My handicap is a roller coaster with the lowest being 14.7 last year, and now 16.7. More rounds per week the better the number. Have hit 20 last fall trying to make a senior swing change.

Would be hard to live now without golfs many facets , satisfaction , embarrassment, challenges, competition, friendships, rivalries , and never ending journey trying to get to master what can’t be mastered. Trying to walk 18  three times a week, and hit the range/ short game as part of my work out routine is a bonus while enjoying the outdoors. 

Have followed MyGolfSpy for some time but never really got involved. Always informative and enjoyable, while trying to master what can’t be mastered. Trust the crew.

I live in the panhandle of Florida in a small town called Freeport., 15 miles from Destin. My home course is Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club. 

I have no golf complaints. SRG&BC Will close 2021 for complete course redesign and renovation. A little anxious, but a lot of local courses to use but not home. Camp Creek , Kelly Plantation, Elgin, Rocky Bayou, etc,.

Retired , 10 yrs. Was a plumbing contractor in Miami. 

At the time of my name selection one of the most frustrating things about my golf was how many three  putts I was having per round. I hate 3 putts , should never happen.