TESTERS WANTED! ×

Southeast: KY, TN, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/ has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

Thx, i'am new one here!!! с:

Great, welcome. Go to the front of this thread and answer the questions about yourself.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra Speedzone Extreme (11.5*) w/ Mitsubishi Tense av Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” EVNROLL E6R Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Hello 👋

My name's Mark and I've been playing golf for 18 years, currently a 9hdcp and chipping away at it bit by bit.  

Golf as we all know is a physical and mental challenge! When I make the tough putt or pull off the shot in my mind it's such a great feeling.

I don't know why other spies yet but I've been a mygolfspy reader for years now.

My hometown is Sunrise, Florida and usually I play at Colony West. Although with so many options down here golfnow I'd the way to go and I make my way around to different places all the time. 

Golf in Florida is great because we can play year-round! Of course the summer heat and showers are the negatives but the deals in summer make up for it.

I'm an airline pilot but I used to work in the golf industry for over 10 years! From the golf shop to the range to instruction I did it all but hardly ever got to play; hence the career change.

My username is my instagram handle, pretty easy there 😁

Using a poop emoji putter right now since mine broke, and I'm going to do a full bag fitting in the coming months. Didn't want to spend big right before doing the fitting 💩

Man, it has been a while since I checked in here.   I want to wish a huge welcome to  Fallingwithstyle23, SCJ1994,CyberLinksGolf, Ereim, sosuHands, over7par, Golf2Much, GolfinDown, SouthTall_one50,  Watchnut33 & anyone who joined last year that I may have missed.  

You have found the best golf forum in existence and we look forward to your input.

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

33 minutes ago, DawgDaddy said:

Man, it has been a while since I checked in here.   I want to wish a huge welcome to  Fallingwithstyle23, SCJ1994,CyberLinksGolf, Ereim, sosuHands, over7par, Golf2Much, GolfinDown, SouthTall_one50,  Watchnut33 & anyone who joined last year that I may have missed.  

You have found the best golf forum in existence and we look forward to your input.

Look over in the Southwest intro thread and you'll find an old buddy from way back! 😉

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

1 hour ago, ole gray said:

Look over in the Southwest intro thread and you'll find an old buddy from way back! 😉

Like someone walked right into your woodshed.  LOL 

Driver:cobra-small: S3

FW: :taylormade-small:SIM Max 3HL

Hybrid - :bridgestone-small: J40 3H :taylormade-small:RBZ 5H

Irons - :cobra-small: RADSPEED One Length - 6 - GW

Wedges - :taylormade-small: TP Wedges - 54* & 58*

Putter - :odyssey-small: Rossie 

Ball - :bridgestone-small: E12

1.    How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

I gave up golf in 1999 when I moved and started playing again in 2019 after moving to Florida.  A typical score is 85 plus or minus a couple of strokes.

2.    What do you love about golf?

Having the first tee time of the day and watching the sun rise over the golf course.

3.    What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

I was looking for reviews on golf equipment.

4.    Where are you from? What is your home course?

I currently live in Florida.  Our community has 42 executive courses (9 hole) and 12 championship courses (18 or 27 holes) so I don’t have a home course, I have 54 of them.

5.    What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

The weather allows me to play golf year round.

6.    What do you do for a living?

Sales

7.    How’d you pick your user name?

If you can’t hit your woods you throw them away and just play golf with your irons.  That's how I played golf when I was younger so the username “Ironman” seemed appropriate.  I also do triathlons and and finished many Ironman triathlons so the username works for both sports.

Bob

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha B21 Graphite RCH 55
Woods: Callaway Epic Flash - 3W, 5W, 7W, 9W Graphite Evenflow Project X 5.5R
Irons: Callaway Apex 19 - 5-9, PW, AW, SW Graphite Project X Catalyst 60
Putter: Odyssey O-Works Red Marxman
Ball: Srixon Z Star
GPS: Shot Scope V3 GPS Watch
Rapsodo MLM

On 3/20/2021 at 5:37 PM, DawgDaddy said:

Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be here and look forward to good conversation

Using a poop emoji putter right now since mine broke, and I'm going to do a full bag fitting in the coming months. Didn't want to spend big right before doing the fitting 💩

Welcome aboard Ironman, sounds like you live in The Villages.  

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Welcome Ironman, we have another spy in the Villages.....RickP

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Welcome Ironman, we have another spy in the Villages.....RickP

Sounds like TV to me.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Always glad to have new people on board!

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Welcome aboard to all you newuns! 💣

Cleveland

1) I have been playing golf for 3 years now, all self taught. Average round is mid to upper 90’s unless I decide to shank all my driver shots

2) I love golf because it is what brings me and my wife together to get away from the hustle and bustle of life. Something about being in the outdoors on perfectly manicured fairways away from the city is such a great calming feeling that we both love immensely!

3) I am joining MyGolfSpy because I stumbled across their Instagram page the other day and started reading their equipment reviews and thought they were just top notch stuff. Once I saw they had a blog/ forum it was a no brainer to sign up.

4) I Live in Murfreesboro, Tennessee but I am originally from New Braunfels, TX. We moved up here in January for my work. Currently our home course is the Old Fort Golf Club.

5) So far the best parts of golf around here is the amount of good quality courses within 20 miles of me. That makes it easy to keep it challenging! The worst part about golf here is the lack of a good quality 19th hole, that is a necessity if they are trying to be an above average club.

6) I work as a commercial construction project manager/ superintendent.

7) I made up this nickname, well part of it, when I was in high school. I would always order breakfast tacos before school and they would completely butcher my name every time I ordered. So I decided to make an alias that nobody regardless of your first language can understand and that was Jimmy. This nickname later became what I was known by at the bars when I was attending Texas A&M University.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone on here, thank you in advance for any wisdom you would like to share!

Irons: :mizuno-small: MP-33, Stiff, 3-pw

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max Rescue, Regular Flex

Driver: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max D, Regular Flex, 10.5 loft

Righty

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

30 handicap🦽

8 hours ago, YourLocalJimmy said:

1) I have been playing golf for 3 years now, all self taught. Average round is mid to upper 90’s unless I decide to shank all my driver shots

2) I love golf because it is what brings me and my wife together to get away from the hustle and bustle of life. Something about being in the outdoors on perfectly manicured fairways away from the city is such a great calming feeling that we both love immensely!

3) I am joining MyGolfSpy because I stumbled across their Instagram page the other day and started reading their equipment reviews and thought they were just top notch stuff. Once I saw they had a blog/ forum it was a no brainer to sign up.

4) I Live in Murfreesboro, Tennessee but I am originally from New Braunfels, TX. We moved up here in January for my work. Currently our home course is the Old Fort Golf Club.

5) So far the best parts of golf around here is the amount of good quality courses within 20 miles of me. That makes it easy to keep it challenging! The worst part about golf here is the lack of a good quality 19th hole, that is a necessity if they are trying to be an above average club.

6) I work as a commercial construction project manager/ superintendent.

7) I made up this nickname, well part of it, when I was in high school. I would always order breakfast tacos before school and they would completely butcher my name every time I ordered. So I decided to make an alias that nobody regardless of your first language can understand and that was Jimmy. This nickname later became what I was known by at the bars when I was attending Texas A&M University.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone on here, thank you in advance for any wisdom you would like to share!

Glad to have ya partner! 

Cleveland

10 minutes ago, ole gray said:

Glad to have ya partner! 

Glad to be here! Been a good first day on the site.

Irons: :mizuno-small: MP-33, Stiff, 3-pw

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max Rescue, Regular Flex

Driver: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max D, Regular Flex, 10.5 loft

Righty

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

30 handicap🦽

1. I've been playing golf since I was about 10. Played college golf. Took a break for about 5 year while working, but getting back into it.

2. I love everything about golf, the peacefulness, the skill, the reward.

3. Been watching some of the youtube videos, and I like the idea of testing products

4. Franklin, TN.. home course is Franklin Bridge(formerly Forrest Crossing) and Champions Run

5. Best things about golf in my area is various styles of course. The worst is the weather!

6. I'm training to be an appraiser.

7. It's my name.

Taylormade SIM 2

Taylormade r7 TP 15deg

Taylormade VSteel 18 deg

Taylormade P770 4-PW

Scratch 53deg

Scratch 58deg

Scotty Cameron Studio Select 2.5

5 hours ago, eddywhitaker said:
  1. I've been playing golf since I was about 10. Played college golf. Took a break for about 5 year while working, but getting back into it.

2. I love everything about golf, the peacefulness, the skill, the reward.

3. Been watching some of the youtube videos, and I like the idea of testing products

4. Franklin, TN.. home course is Franklin Bridge(formerly Forrest Crossing) and Champions Run

5. Best things about golf in my area is various styles of course. The worst is the weather!

6. I'm training to be an appraiser.

7. It's my name.

Welcome aboard! 

Cleveland

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

I started around 10 years old, so close to 23 years. I need to actually establish my handicap, I haven't updated it since we had kids (which I love). But, my normal score is in the 70's.

What do you love about golf?

I love the challenge of it. It changes every time you play and I enjoy figuring out that puzzle. I also love the fact that you can play this sport for life and not just for a certain period of your life.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

I've been a long Spy reader, but I want to get more into posting and maybe some reviewing. I love golf equipment and the science of improving technology. (I'm kind of a science nerd)

Where are you from? What is your home course?

I am from Gadsden, AL and my home course is the Gadsden Country Club.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

Golf in my region is pretty competitive which I enjoy, but I wish there were more cross-town rivalries. (Ryder Cup like matches) 

What do you do for a living?

I am a high school science teacher and golf coach.

How’d you pick your user name?

My name and number I was in college.

WIMB:

Driver: :titelist-small: 910D3 - 8.5 - Fubuki 70x

3 Wood: :titelist-small: 910Fd - 13.5 - Aldila RIP 80x

Hybrid: :cobra-small: F8 - 17 - Aldila Green 85x

4 iron: Nike Vapor Fly Pro - S300 Dynamic Gold

5-PW: Nike VR Pro Blade - X100

Wedges: Nike VR Pro 52, 56, 60

Putter: Odyssey Black Series #2

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X

4 hours ago, CorbinHolland28 said:

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

I started around 10 years old, so close to 23 years. I need to actually establish my handicap, I haven't updated it since we had kids (which I love). But, my normal score is in the 70's.

What do you love about golf?

I love the challenge of it. It changes every time you play and I enjoy figuring out that puzzle. I also love the fact that you can play this sport for life and not just for a certain period of your life.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

I've been a long Spy reader, but I want to get more into posting and maybe some reviewing. I love golf equipment and the science of improving technology. (I'm kind of a science nerd)

Where are you from? What is your home course?

I am from Gadsden, AL and my home course is the Gadsden Country Club.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

Golf in my region is pretty competitive which I enjoy, but I wish there were more cross-town rivalries. (Ryder Cup like matches) 

What do you do for a living?

I am a high school science teacher and golf coach.

How’d you pick your user name?

My name and number I was in college.

Welcome to the forum! 

Cleveland

20 hours ago, ole gray said:

Welcome to the forum! 

Glad to be here!

WIMB:

Driver: :titelist-small: 910D3 - 8.5 - Fubuki 70x

3 Wood: :titelist-small: 910Fd - 13.5 - Aldila RIP 80x

Hybrid: :cobra-small: F8 - 17 - Aldila Green 85x

4 iron: Nike Vapor Fly Pro - S300 Dynamic Gold

5-PW: Nike VR Pro Blade - X100

Wedges: Nike VR Pro 52, 56, 60

Putter: Odyssey Black Series #2

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I have been playing golf since I was 11 years old, so 27 years. I should be a lot better now that I'm saying it out loud. My introduction to golf was an old set of tommy armours and a brass putter, and a persimmon driver. In order to play I had to walk 5 miles through the rocky hills of the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I would come out of the forrest onto the 9th hole of, I believe, the silver course and I would play that hole continuously. My Handicap currently is sitting at 12.2 and has fluctuated from 7.5 to 13. 

2. What do you love about golf? I love the constant give and take. It is the most rewarding and the most cruel sport in the world which requires you to constantly grind to get where you want to be, and I love that. 

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I have read several product reviews and I love the honesty. It has helped me make better decisions on golf equipment instead of going with what is popular. I don't currently know any other spies but I'm sure that will change. 

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I am from Baton Rouge, Louisiana originally, but I currently live in Leland, North Carolina. My home course is Magnolia Greens Golf Plantation. 

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The best thing is that we can play year round for the most part. The worst thing is that we can play year round. I know that doesn't make sense but I believe that having an "off season" is more beneficial to ones game. 

6. What do you do for a living? I am an IT specialist in the banking industry.

7. How’d you pick your user name? I was lucky enough to find a set of Taylormade TP smoke Forged irons, which are rare I'm told, for a steal and they are the best clubs I've ever played. So my user name is my name and the clubs I currently play. 

Taylormade.jpeg.11fadb99f0c4a34e744aa2ca772f720d.jpeg TP Smoke Forged Irons 4-pw, Stiff Flex, Standard

Taylormade.jpeg.11fadb99f0c4a34e744aa2ca772f720d.jpeg M4 9°, Stiff Flex, 44.5"

Nike             VRS 5w, Stiff

image.png.8a706b10f34fa17f127482d4818159f3.png  Halo 3 Hybrid, Stiff

Taylormade.jpeg.11fadb99f0c4a34e744aa2ca772f720d.jpeg  Milled Grind 54°/58°

Odyssey.jpeg.a1b54e98e2c88f92dadd745728fc78ae.jpeg White Hot Black Series Mallet

Right Handed

Leland, NC

12.2 Handicap

Good afternoon My name is Jeremy Dubay and I was from Maine, but now live in NC.

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? This is the 35th year since I first picket up a club, but only really played about 20 of those years (first wife hated golf). I'm currently a 6.3

2. What do you love about golf? Getting out and walking, challenging myself every time I go out.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I like the information about everything golf. It's a one stop shop so to speak

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Pinehurst, NC. No home course, but I play a local 9 since it's only $14, but if I buy a 10 play, it's only $10 per nine. 

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? I'm in Pinehurst, so that's the best. The worst is that there isn't really a good 9 hole course or weekday 9 hole league (not that I've found yet)

6. What do you do for a living? IT professional for a place in Maine. Covid forced me to work from home, and they let me keep my job when I moved

7. How’d you pick your user name? First name, last Initial. Not too inventive

When my wife asked if I wanted to leave Maine and move to where she grew up, I couldn't say no to Pinehurst, NC. I honestly don't spend much money on golf equipment, but I'm constantly reading reviews in case I ever get ready to buy

I swing left handed and have been the State of Maine Left Hander's champion since 1997, the last year they held the tournament. I'm currently a 7.1 handicap. Trying to get lower, but my gut gets in the way.

WITB

Driver: image.png.2a9745c9eca1e1dcd4c3ecfd5b2823e3.png Epic speed 9 degree

Irons: :titelist-small: 990's S300 Stiff shafts bought when I was in college. (Received a personal use discount, otherwise would've stuck with my Hogan Edge's)

3 Wood: :callaway-small:  Epic speed 15 degree or image.png.188f225bd9daa89b3976cdaa079d23d0.png PT15

52/56/60 :taylormade-small: Z Spin wedges (heck of a deal $100 for all 3 at Dick's in 2013)

Putter: :odyssey-small: OG Rossie

image.png

What's up fellas (and ladies), new to forum and to MY Golf Spy.  In Germantown TN

Play a lot, rate courses and equipment for Digest

Gaming Ping G400metals, TM TP790 irons with ProV1 and Scotty

Ping G400 w/Accra driver and 3-wood

Taylormade TP790 w/Aerotech

Vokey wedges

Scotty

ProV1

5 hours ago, Tahoemark said:

What's up fellas (and ladies), new to forum and to MY Golf Spy.  In Germantown TN

Welcome aboard!   

Cleveland

I signed up here awhile ago, but haven’t really participated... I’m in Louisville, ky.

getting back into golf from a back injury in august.

Mavrik 9 degree - Ventus Black 7X

Mavrik 13.5 Degree - Hazardus Smoke

Sub70 19 degree - Proforce V2 8F5

Sub70 4u - Proforce V2 8F5

Sub70 5i - DG S400

Adams CMB 6-GW - Project X 6.0

Sub70 54 (286) and 58 (JB Low Bounce) - S300

SeeMore Trimetal Mallet (Custom fit and built... Kudos to Cody)

And as always, Kudos to Craigers.

I signed up here awhile ago, but haven’t really participated... I’m in Louisville, ky.
getting back into golf from a back injury in august.

My son is moving to Louisville to start his medical residency. I’ll probably be up there more in the next 4-5 years than I’ve ever thought possible. What part of town are you in?

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Welcome! I’ve got a good buddy who’s a member at Memphis National, I’ve played there once or twice. Germantown Commissary might be the best restaurant in America. (One man’s opinion...)

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

7 hours ago, MGoBlue100 said:

My son is moving to Louisville to start his medical residency. I’ll probably be up there more in the next 4-5 years than I’ve ever thought possible. What part of town are you in?

I’m in prospect, which is east of town... I’m happy to host rounds at hunting creek, if you want to golf while in town... 

guest fees are $122 including a cart... it’s a good track.

hopefulky your son likes Louisville, I’m happy to help however I can.

Mavrik 9 degree - Ventus Black 7X

Mavrik 13.5 Degree - Hazardus Smoke

Sub70 19 degree - Proforce V2 8F5

Sub70 4u - Proforce V2 8F5

Sub70 5i - DG S400

Adams CMB 6-GW - Project X 6.0

Sub70 54 (286) and 58 (JB Low Bounce) - S300

SeeMore Trimetal Mallet (Custom fit and built... Kudos to Cody)

And as always, Kudos to Craigers.