TESTERS WANTED! ×

Southeast: KY, TN, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/ has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

10 hours ago, Hambone said:

Yep! Live about 10 minutes away... Played Cherokee National down in Gaffney many times as well.

Bet I can guess your last name. Most people with the last name Hamrick in the area were given then nickname Hambone LOL--- And trust me I know quite a few Hamricks in Cherokee and Cleveland county. But then again around Union County SC there are a lot of folks with the last name Ham and Hamm. Cherokee National was a nice course a couple of the guys I was on the VFD with were charter members. When I lived in Gaffney I did not play that much golf. When I did it was mostly in Charlotte but we did sneak up to Shelby and down to Spartanburg to Peach Valley which I hear now is closed. Way back in 80 I passed my PAT for my class A card at Peach Valley

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

1. How long have you been playing golf? Off and on for 25 year, started playing junior golf with some in summer leagues then kept after it until college. I took some time off to focus on school then jumped back in after I graduated. I recently took a few years off when my son was born, now he is starting to show some interest in golf so I am back!!!
    What’s your handicap or normal score? 12-15

2. What do you love about golf? Being outside and away from all the Hussle. It's wonderful to only have to focus on hitting the ball (and if your like me off the tee, finding it lol) I also enjoy the time I get to spend with my family on the course. I'd like to get my game to a place we're I would feel comfortable entering a few tournaments, even just a few charity ones.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? I've bounced around a few different forums just reading reviews and topics that I found interesting. There's something about you all here that seems more welcoming and I wanted to take part in the game discussions, so here I am

4. Do you already know any other Spies? No

5. Where are you from? Central Florida

6. What is your home course? I don't really have one right now, I have a few I bounce between based on who I am playing with.

7. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Golf in Central Florida is amazing, unless it's summer. Then it a humid swampy experience, it still beats a day in the office.

8. What do you do for a living? IT Consulting

9. How’d you pick your user name? Stark was a nickname that was given to me a long time ago. I honestly can't remember who started it. And the papa part well, I'm a dad so it was really that simple.

On 8/11/2021 at 9:11 AM, mphicks said:
  • How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

• Started and played consistently in late 90s early 2000s, but stopped playing due to family, work, other interests, etc. around 2008. Started playing again in fall of 2020.  Play infrequently, but practice multiple days per week.
    • No official handicap.  I keep my own records.  Currently playing to 20.1 - previously about a 9. Hoping to work my way back there over time.
  • What do you love about golf?

• The mental-physical challenge of working to get better.
    • The solitude of practice.
    • The game has also provided a means to stay connected to life long friends.
  • What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

• The community.

• The wealth of knowledge and info available.

• Didn't know any other Spies

• Where are you from? What is your home course?

• Greensboro, NC

• No home course.

• What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

• Worst = Summer heat & humidity

• Best = Variety & Value.  Mountains to the west, the beach to the east. and Pinehurst and the Sandhills in between
  • What do you do for a living?

• Utility operations

• How’d you pick your user name?

• Thats my name.

Welcome! I live in Winston-Salem, but play with friends from Greensboro. This weekend we are playing Pine Knolls in Kernersville. Let me know if you're ever looking for someone to play a round with.

Edited by Hobert

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 & 5 woods

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70: 939X 4H 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with KBS Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:Sub70: 286 Wedge (50 degrees)

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 (56 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

:maxfli: Tour 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Garmin S10

On 9/22/2021 at 7:38 PM, Revscole said:

Hello all, my name is Stephen Cole and I am from Cartersville, GA. I look forward to chatting with you all about all things golf. 

Welcome to the forum! I'm up in Ellijay and I have a buddy down in Cartersville.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

7 hours ago, Hobert said:

Welcome! I live in Winston-Salem, but play with friends from Greensboro. This weekend we are playing Pine Knolls in Kernersville. Let me know if you're ever looking for someone to play a round with.

Seeing where you are at I bet you know where Texas Pete was invented and is still bottled today. I catch a lot of people on that one but LOL not someone from your area, For those not in the know Texas Pete is a hot sauce ( and do not call it Tabasco either) and was invented and still made in Winston Salem NC. And it is not Franks either but I do put that s*** on darn near everything

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

1. How long have you been playing golf? Restarted going on about 8 years now.

2. What’s your handicap or normal score? Lately in the mid to high 80’s

3. What do you love about golf? Peacefulness of it I play a lot by myself 

4. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Been reading reviews for a few years and decided to join.
    Do you already know any other Spies?maybe, don’t know  

5. Where are you from? Trenton Tennessee

6. What is your home course? Milan country club 

7. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Closes when it gets cold  

8. What do you do for a living? Retired Army, Stay at home Dad 

9. How’d you pick your user name? Had it since the internet 

1. How long have you been playing golf? 39 years on and off.

2. What’s your handicap or normal score? Scratch to 1

3. What do you love about golf? Not sure, but I do love the challenge of it. I also enjoy building/tweaking my own equipment. 

4. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Not really sure, I stumbled onto this a few years ago, probably looking for equipment reviews. 

5. Do you already know any other Spies? Not sure, probably. 

6. Where are you from? Born in Charleston, SC, but raised in Wheaton, MD

7. What is your home course? Dont have one,  but probably would choose Southampton golf club in St Augustine/St Johns.

8. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best: comfortable to play year round. Worst: often wet, lots of afternoon showers spring into fall. Also, why do all of the driving ranges stop selling balls by 6? This is Florida and it is hot!

9. What do you do for a living? Business owner- software consulting for manufacturers 

10. How’d you pick your user name? Easy, my 1st 2 initials and last name. 

Titleist TSI3 8°, Xcaliber Avalon 6 tour stiff, tipped 1", C3 surefit and H2 for backweight, D1 SW, 45 3/8", 40g counterbalance weight;

PING G425 LST 3 wood, set at 13.5° Xcaliber T6* tour stiff, tipped 1 1/4" 43 1/2", D1, 20g counterbalance weight;

Snake Eyes 19° Quick Strike Tour, Xcaliber T6+ Tour Stiff, 20g counterbalance weight;

Maltby TS-1 irons, Modus 120x soft stepped once, D5, 2° flat;

Cleveland RTX Zipcore wedges, black satin, 50°, 54°, 58°, all 2° flat;

Ping TR series Anser 5, 33", 2° flat, 1.5° strong, 75g optivibe at 2" down the shaft and a 12g tourlock pro+ counterweight

Srixon Z Star XV, TP5X, or Maxfli Tour X

14 hours ago, vagabon68 said:

2. What is your home course? Milan country club 

Played there a number of times with customers when I lived in the Memphis area. My sales territory was west TN. Had several customers who were members there. 

Titleist TSI3 8°, Xcaliber Avalon 6 tour stiff, tipped 1", C3 surefit and H2 for backweight, D1 SW, 45 3/8", 40g counterbalance weight;

PING G425 LST 3 wood, set at 13.5° Xcaliber T6* tour stiff, tipped 1 1/4" 43 1/2", D1, 20g counterbalance weight;

Snake Eyes 19° Quick Strike Tour, Xcaliber T6+ Tour Stiff, 20g counterbalance weight;

Maltby TS-1 irons, Modus 120x soft stepped once, D5, 2° flat;

Cleveland RTX Zipcore wedges, black satin, 50°, 54°, 58°, all 2° flat;

Ping TR series Anser 5, 33", 2° flat, 1.5° strong, 75g optivibe at 2" down the shaft and a 12g tourlock pro+ counterweight

Srixon Z Star XV, TP5X, or Maxfli Tour X

On 9/29/2021 at 8:58 AM, PapaStark said:
  1. How long have you been playing golf? Off and on for 25 year, started playing junior golf with some in summer leagues then kept after it until college. I took some time off to focus on school then jumped back in after I graduated. I recently took a few years off when my son was born, now he is starting to show some interest in golf so I am back!!!

2. What do you love about golf? Being outside and away from all the Hussle. It's wonderful to only have to focus on hitting the ball (and if your like me off the tee, finding it lol) I also enjoy the time I get to spend with my family on the course. I'd like to get my game to a place we're I would feel comfortable entering a few tournaments, even just a few charity ones.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? I've bounced around a few different forums just reading reviews and topics that I found interesting. There's something about you all here that seems more welcoming and I wanted to take part in the game discussions, so here I am

6. What is your home course? I don't really have one right now, I have a few I bounce between based on who I am playing with.

7. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Golf in Central Florida is amazing, unless it's summer. Then it a humid swampy experience, it still beats a day in the office.

9. How’d you pick your user name? Stark was a nickname that was given to me a long time ago. I honestly can't remember who started it. And the papa part well, I'm a dad so it was really that simple.

Welcome aboard and you found the best forum!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

On 9/22/2021 at 6:38 PM, Revscole said:

Hello all, my name is Stephen Cole and I am from Cartersville, GA. I look forward to chatting with you all about all things golf. 

I went to Berry College in Rome. There are some really underrated golf courses in the NW Georgia area. Welcome!

:taylormade-small: M6 12* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65g stiff

:titelist-small: TS2 16.5* HL Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g stiff

:ping-small:  G410 Hybrid 19* Tour stiff 

:ping-small: i210 KBS tour stiff 4-GW

:cleveland-small: 54* RTX Zipcore

:ping-small: 58* glide 3.0

:taylormade-small:  TP Black Copper Juno 34in

Oncore elixr or Snell MTBx

Hello fellow hackers!  Nice to have a place to talk golf and get information about clubs, etc.  I love birdies and bourbon. I love the game of golf even though it doesn't always love me back.  I've accomplished one ace, one albatross and managed to break 70 once!  Now, I'm trying to play as much as I can before my spine says I have to stop!  

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  I'm an 8 handicap according to GHIN, but don't feel like it on some days! I grew up around the game thanks to my dad. After HS, I played consistently for 10-12 years and then had kids which tapered my game off.  The kids are now 14 and 10 and getting interested in the game so I'm back playing regularly. 

2. What do you love about golf?  The feel of a great shot, the fellowship, and the outdoors.  My favorite time to play is at dusk.  And now, teaching my son and daughter the game even though they don't listen at times.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  Researching new club options.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  Central AL - Saugahatchee Country Club

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  Can play year round for the most part, but the heat and humidity can beat you down.  I used to love it as a younger man, but now I'd rather play early and beat the heat.  Can be pricey.  

6. What do you do for a living?  Product Manager/Marketing

TaylorMade 300 Mini Driver 11.5* w/Std Mitsubishi Stiff Shaft

Cleveland 3W Launcher w/Fujikura S Flex

Cleveland 2i HiBORE XLS w/Fujikura S Flex

PING G400 4-PW Blue Dot Irons 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 50* GW

Cleveland Tour Action 588 BeCu 53* SW

Cleveland Tour Action 900 56* SW

Odyssey White Hot OG #7 Stroke Lab

Titleist ProV1

4 hours ago, FairwayToHeaven said:

Hello fellow hackers!  Nice to have a place to talk golf and get information about clubs, etc.  I love birdies and bourbon. I love the game of golf even though it doesn't always love me back.  I've accomplished one ace, one albatross and managed to break 70 once!  Now, I'm trying to play as much as I can before my spine says I have to stop!  

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  I'm an 8 handicap according to GHIN, but don't feel like it on some days! I grew up around the game thanks to my dad. After HS, I played consistently for 10-12 years and then had kids which tapered my game off.  The kids are now 14 and 10 and getting interested in the game so I'm back playing regularly. 

2. What do you love about golf?  The feel of a great shot, the fellowship, and the outdoors.  My favorite time to play is at dusk.  And now, teaching my son and daughter the game even though they don't listen at times.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  Researching new club options.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  Central AL - Saugahatchee Country Club

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  Can play year round for the most part, but the heat and humidity can beat you down.  I used to love it as a younger man, but now I'd rather play early and beat the heat.  Can be pricey.  

6. What do you do for a living?  Product Manager/Marketing

Welcome aboard!

Garmin S10

U.S. Am Tour New season of the tour starting up for the 22 season. Playing out of Nashville group and hoping for a better season this year for me.  Great group of people to play with on the weekends. So if you are in the area and wanting to play in competition with people in your handicap range look into it. If not in TN Or nearby they have it all over. Nashville has one of the best tour directors out there.  

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I started playing about a year ago. I played regularly for about five months before I had to deploy. What do you love about golf? Golf is the most difficult sport in the world and I love being outdoors. I grew up playing all kinds of sports and playing baseball in college, but golf has always been my favorite thing

4 hours ago, Leezamonty said:

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I started playing about a year ago. I played regularly for about five months before I had to deploy. What do you love about golf? Golf is the most difficult sport in the world and I love being outdoors. I grew up playing all kinds of sports and playing baseball in college, but golf has always been my favorite thing

Welcome aboard from Georgia!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Been playing 30+ years and am a 14-15 handicap. I don't practice...

2. What do you love about golf? Being outside and meeting new people.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I don't know any other Spies, but have found the product/equipment reviews to be helpful.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Currently living in Atlanta, Georgia, but have moved nine times since my early 20s. Born and raised in St. Marys, Pennsylvania - it's not the end of the world, but you can see it from there.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best is year-round golf in moderate to steamy temperatures and the worst is the number of public courses that are closing and being replaced with housing.

6. What do you do for a living? Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Crisis Management Consulting

7. How’d you pick your user name? My first name starts with T and most nicknames I have been given included the T.

• TaylorMade Stealth2+ 9° - Fujikura Ventus Black VeloCore 5-S
  • TaylorMade M5 15° - Fujikura Ventus Black VeloCore 6-S
  • Callaway CF-18 18° - KBS Tour Prototype 85 S
  • Srixon 4-AW Nippon Modus 3 105 R
  • Cleveland ZipCore 54° Mid and 58° Mid DG Spinner
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 35"
  • Titleist Pro V1
  • Arccos Gen 3 sensors

On 10/13/2021 at 1:58 AM, Leezamonty said:

Welcome! A ton of good info and great folks on MGS!

Garmin S10

32 minutes ago, MisterT said:
  1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Been playing 30+ years and am a 14-15 handicap. I don't practice...

2. What do you love about golf? Being outside and meeting new people.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I don't know any other Spies, but have found the product/equipment reviews to be helpful.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Currently living in Atlanta, Georgia, but have moved nine times since my early 20s. Born and raised in St. Marys, Pennsylvania - it's not the end of the world, but you can see it from there.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best is year-round golf in moderate to steamy temperatures and the worst is the number of public courses that are closing and being replaced with housing.

6. What do you do for a living? Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Crisis Management Consulting

7. How’d you pick your user name? My first name starts with T and most nicknames I have been given included the T.

Welcome aboard! 

Garmin S10

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 1:58 AM, Leezamonty said:

. What do you love about golf? Golf is the most difficult sport in the world and I love being outdoors.

I'm certain that other sports professionals would have valid disagreement. I respect that it's my hardest sport endeavor I've attempted since trying to hit a two foot breaking ball in my youth but still, the hardest? Maybe as a static sport?

I do Love being outdoors and find my own personal golfer Happiness in Your personal enjoyment of this aspect and the fact that we get rounds with younger and much older alike while sharing the environment while not so much sharing any score range. Golf Is Grand!!!

Beyond Payne Stewart, one I have admired(since B4 '99 in a damp uphill on my CRT), nobody else has died specifically for the game, or have been paralyzed. I do note that You've said hardest and Not most dangerous. Though if You are one of these guys, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Formula_One_fatalities . You may find risk in the equation of hard...

Now if we had grip changers every 4 to 9 holes(depending on course length), the game may become more difficult in terms of professional time?

• 2 weeks later...
  1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? about 30 years, Cap ranges from 9-12 normally

2. What do you love about golf? New Equipment and the occasional shot that works as planned

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I was chatting with Rob on another forum and he mentioned there are a lot of old friends here from other sites so I thought I would join and see what's up.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Central Florida, no home course 

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? heat in the summer and crowds in the winter

6. What do you do for a living? Sales

7. How’d you pick your user name? easy for an old guy to remember..

New to the forum, old friends with Rob and I suspect a lot of other members. I was a THP member for years and currently visit WRX.  Love the game and messing around with Equipment, the scores never seem to change but the bag does. Got into club building to save some money and do most of my own work when not buying from OEM's.

Currently have a full bag of Callaway but that could change if something else catches my eye.

Callaway Paradym 10.5* GD AD UB 6s

Callaway Paradym 3w GD AD UB 7s

Callaway Paradym 5w GD AD DI 8x

Mizuno JPX 923 tour 4-GW PX IO 6.0

Mizuno 23 54* PX IO 6.5

Mizuno 23 58* PX IO 6.5

PING PLD 

1 hour ago, JC1959 said:
  1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? about 30 years, Cap ranges from 9-12 normally

2. What do you love about golf? New Equipment and the occasional shot that works as planned

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I was chatting with Rob on another forum and he mentioned there are a lot of old friends here from other sites so I thought I would join and see what's up.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Central Florida, no home course 

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? heat in the summer and crowds in the winter

New to the forum, old friends with Rob and I suspect a lot of other members. I was a THP member for years and currently visit WRX.  Love the game and messing around with Equipment, the scores never seem to change but the bag does. Got into club building to save some money and do most of my own work when not buying from OEM's.

Currently have a full bag of Callaway but that could change if something else catches my eye.

Welcome! I loved the statement messing around with equipment but the scores never seem to change. Story if my life haha 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX

Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 4-5 P7MC Raw 6-PW MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50.10F, 54.10S - X100 & 58.04T S400

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

• 4 weeks later...

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? started taking lessons in high school about 20 years ago, normal score right now is low-90s

2. What do you love about golf? being outdoors and playing different courses for change of scenery

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? want to learn more about the golf community and better knowledge of the products, don't know any other Spies.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Carrollton, Texas (Dallas area) - Indian Creek

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? the weather is typically warm year round, summers are over 100º

6. What do you do for a living? real estate broker at Coldwell Banker 

7. How’d you pick your user name? my initials and my favorite zip code

Currently in my image.png.7bc878434b6be6d142969f2f4590ca0e.png Hoofer stand bag:

image.png.23679d04ef538485a4cd802bd2702ce0.png 917D2 9.5º Driver Diamana 70g S-shaft

image.png.23679d04ef538485a4cd802bd2702ce0.png TS2 18º FW Fujikura AirSpeeder 40g R-shaft

image.png.23679d04ef538485a4cd802bd2702ce0.png T100 (2021) 4-PW Iron AMT White S300

image.png.0a251cd52391bd1cd2e779b3bc369080.png Vokey SM8 - 50º 54º 58º

546687528_ScreenShot2021-11-27at11_11_07AM.png.1b8ccf34a48fafeba64a91ac9b3a6678.png TP collection - Ardmore 3 putter

546687528_ScreenShot2021-11-27at11_11_07AM.png.1b8ccf34a48fafeba64a91ac9b3a6678.png TP5 pix - Golf balls

On 9/29/2021 at 8:58 AM, PapaStark said:

Welcome PapaStark…..judging from your avatar you must be a Bucs fan!  So just where in Central FL do you live and where do you play, mostly?

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

On 11/5/2021 at 9:36 AM, JC1959 said:

Welcome JC1959, I see your from Central FL. So am I. Just wondering where? I live just north of Tampa….does the 1959 represent the year of your birth?(My little Brother was born in 1959).

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

I am in Lakeland and yes a old geezer ha ha

Edited by JC1959

Callaway Paradym 10.5* GD AD UB 6s

Callaway Paradym 3w GD AD UB 7s

Callaway Paradym 5w GD AD DI 8x

Mizuno JPX 923 tour 4-GW PX IO 6.0

Mizuno 23 54* PX IO 6.5

Mizuno 23 58* PX IO 6.5

PING PLD 

3 hours ago, JC1959 said:

I am in Lakeland and yes a old geezer ha ha

Terrific JC, we will have to get together soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am Richard Sweet, Founder of Precision Marker LLC.  Several years back, Lexi Thompson lost a tournament because she mismarked her ball after lifting on the putting green.  My wife said there should be a better way to mark your ball. We invented a marker that cradles the ball.  When you lift the ball, no matter where you place the marker, it has to go back to the exact same location. No thought process needed. We then invented the Precision Trainer to help guys like me that might need help squaring their putter face, putting without grass lag, or learning to hit out of greenside bunkers.

Both patented products, the Precision Marker and the Precision Trainer, are designed to provide 3 reference point aiming, shown to improve putting by as much as 18%. Think Callaway Triple Tract Technology; except I had it in 2018.  Both have numerous uses, so simple yet so clever.

I golf 1-3 times per week at my home course of Compass Pointe in Leland, NC.  Like many, I know more about golf than I can execute.  I walk with a cane.  Due to short distance, I always look to get on a Par 4 in 3 and a Par 5 in 4.  Then 2 putt.  That's my game and I'm sticking with it.  I have a great time.  When I can't play golf anymore, I will have to take up knitting or something.  

Edited by precision marker

SDVOSB precision Marker, Richard Sweet, Founder