TESTERS WANTED! ×

Southeast: KY, TN, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/ has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

On 12/6/2022 at 8:11 PM, armygrunt47 said:

How long have you been playing golf?

Around 15 years.

What’s your handicap or normal score?

I was a +3 before a hand injury. Currently im around a 4

What do you love about golf?

Its a stress relief 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy?

Getting back into playing more golf and getting back into equipment 

Do you already know any other Spies?

possibly 

Where are you from?

Central NC

What is your home course?

I play around at multiple courses but I have Life Time membership at a course in VA that I helped remodel about 10 years ago

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

It's great and I can't really complain.

What do you do for a living?

Previously I was an Assistant Pro but left the industry about 6 years ago for a Law Enforcement career

How’d you pick your user name?

It's been the same onethat I have used since I was in the Army in the early 2000s.

Hello and welcome from SW Missouri.

Ping G425 Max 9° w/UST MP5 L-Flex

PXG Gen 5 0311XF 8° w/Grafalloy ProLaunch 45 A-Flex

Ping G425 3 wood 14.5° w/Ventus Velocore Blue-6R tipped 1"

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

PXG Gen 3 0311XF 5 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 58°

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 putter

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y'all, thought I was a member here for a while but apparently I have just been creeping.

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? 20 something years, not really sure when my first round was.  normal score is mid 90s.

What do you love about golf? Playing new courses and meeting new people.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Release details, love gear and love learning about it.  That being said, I know nothing.

Where are you from? What is your home course? Living in Orlando now, don't really have a home course but I love playing the Winter Park 9.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best, year round. Worst, Slow tourists and High greens fees.

What do you do for a living? Sling Software

How’d you pick your user name? Rico has been my nickname for years and 117 is a nerdy reference to Halo.

WITB: Callaway Epic LS, Cobra 3wd (testing), Ping G425 7wd, PXG 0211 5-G, Cleveland 56* & 60*, Cobra Agera Volition, Hatch Headcovers

WITB: Callaway, PXG, Ping, Cobra, Cleveland

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 7:14 PM, excourse said:

Back after a long hiatus, life happens. Lost my wife, remarried and at 75 relocated from Bucks County PA to The Villages in Central Florida in April. Playing 2-3 times a week on the executive courses (excourse) and still using the set of Wishon 730CL's that funkyjudge built for me at the end of 2012. I've dallied with several different set ups since then, but no clubs perform better  than the 730CLs for my particular lack of talent. 

Currently using an Odessey Stroke Lab V-line CS putter and Srixon (yellow) soft feel balls. 

Keep up the great work and attitude. The Villages is a golfer's dream location. Enjoy the sunshine and company on the courses you play.

WITB - A Cobra Speedback Driver, Cobra fairway 3 wood, Infinity 7 wood, two Golfworks 20* and 23* Iron hybrids, Bridgestone Irons from 6i through PW, e  Infinity wedges, and a Heavy Putter. All but the putter have various UST/Mamiya shafts. I assembled all the clubs and shafts myself as a Custom Club Builder.

How long have you been playing golf?
40 years 

What’s your handicap or normal score?

Shoot anywhere from 79-90

What do you love about golf?

It’s a spiritual experience and helps to strengthen your mental skills

What brings you to MyGolfSpy?

searching Google for club reviews 

Do you already know any other Spies?

No

Where are you from?

Virginia now in Florida

What is your home course?

Mount Dora Golf Course

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

best is year round golf, worst is courses get crowded in the winter time due to all the snowbirds  

What do you do for a living?

Service Manager

How’d you pick your user name?

I putt good

C4469411-FF3D-434C-B753-557484A97E54.jpeg

EF1B4204-2129-402E-A706-56FAA53E8AB6.jpeg

84EF5FC8-265F-41A3-8D0F-53884CE49D6C.jpeg

Ping G425 Driver, 3 & 5 woods,Ping G425 2 Crossover,PXG Gen 4 0311 P 5-9,Ping ChipR, Titleist Vokey SM9 46° and 50° Ping Glide 4.0 58°, Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 &Pro V1 yellow

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  Started when I was 6.  Stopped for a while due to being a baseball player.  Picked it back up competitively.  Quit for 12 years to raise a family and run my new business started after the economic downturn. Picked it back up 2 years ago and going full bore.  I am a 5.7 now and on my way down.  

What do you love about golf? It's not about what you have done, but what you need to do.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  This article brought me here.  https://mygolfspy.com/golf-club-center-of-gravity-cg/  After reading about closure rate, I changed the weights on my driver and immediately started smoking the ball dead center with my new driver.  I probably do know people in here.  I was competitive for quite a while.

Where are you from? What is your home course?  Delano, TN.  Springbrook Golf & Country Club.  Also a member at Indian Trace and another that I don't care to mention.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best thing is the weather.  We can play almost year round.  Top courses can do bent grass greens which I love.  Worst part is the fault of the courses.  Public courses do constant membership drives just to get money knowing people won't hardly use them.  So they wind up with people on the course that they do not educate about etiquette.  The 3rd course I am a member of and will not mention is the worst at this.  I am paid up through next December and refuse to go back out there.  Last time we were there we were an hour and 40 minutes into the round and on the 5th tee box with 4 groups on 1 hole.  I left and told them why I would not be back and they really don't care.

What do you do for a living?  Was a biomechanist for pitchers in baseball.  Sold my business and left the profession so I could watch my own kids play college baseball.  I now sell forklifts for one of the largest Mitsubishi/Caterpillar dealerships in the country.  I love it.  I am done by 4 everyday and get to spend time with my family.

How’d you pick your user name? First initial, last name🙂  

Driver:   :callaway-logo-1: Paradym Smoke Ai Triple Diamond Kaili White 60X

3 Wood:   :callaway-logo-1: Paradym Smoke Ai Triple Diamond Project X Denali 70X

5 Wood:   :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha (2004 model) w/Aldila ATX Tour Blue 85TX

Hybrid:  :titleist-small: TSi2 21⁰ Hybrid w/Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X

Irons:   :callaway-logo-1: Apex Pro '24 4-PW w/KBS Tour-V 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Tour Rack Raw 50, 56 and 60 w/Dynamic Gold S400.

Putter:  image.png.f982a1cda34892094275907ab80330c5.png Frontline Elite Elevado Custom Face Balanced Single Bend

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

https://www.daltongcc.org/

1. Been playing off and on since 1993. Current index is 4.2.

2. I love the personal and individual aspect of the game and that you will never master it.

3. I am an equipment nut and love reading and learning g about new products that may help me or one of my friends. Currently don’t know any other spies that I know of.

4. I live in Port Charlotte, Florida. Don’t really have a home course. Currently play at several places. My favorite in my area is currently Heron Creek in North Port, Florida.

5. The best thing about golf in my area is the warm weather 12 months of the year. The bad thing is the best time of year for weather (winter) is also the most expensive time to play. 

6. I work for a cancer testing and research company.

Driver Mizuno ST-Z 220. 3-wood Taylormade 2017 M1. 2 utility- Srixon ZX. 4-PW Srixon Z-745. Wedges- Titleist Vokey SM6 (50, 54, 58) Putter- Odyssey White Hot OG Double Wide 35”

1 hour ago, Floridagolfman said:

1. Been playing off and on since 1993. Current index is 4.2.

2. I love the personal and individual aspect of the game and that you will never master it.

3. I am an equipment nut and love reading and learning g about new products that may help me or one of my friends. Currently don’t know any other spies that I know of.

4. I live in Port Charlotte, Florida. Don’t really have a home course. Currently play at several places. My favorite in my area is currently Heron Creek in North Port, Florida.

5. The best thing about golf in my area is the warm weather 12 months of the year. The bad thing is the best time of year for weather (winter) is also the most expensive time to play. 

6. I work for a cancer testing and research company.

Welcome aboard! I played Heron Creek last year when we were down for several weeks in February. I really liked the course.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

On 1/7/2023 at 9:19 AM, shailey said:

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  Started when I was 6.  Stopped for a while due to being a baseball player.  Picked it back up competitively.  Quit for 12 years to raise a family and run my new business started after the economic downturn. Picked it back up 2 years ago and going full bore.  I am a 5.7 now and on my way down.  

What do you love about golf? It's not about what you have done, but what you need to do.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  This article brought me here.  https://mygolfspy.com/golf-club-center-of-gravity-cg/  After reading about closure rate, I changed the weights on my driver and immediately started smoking the ball dead center with my new driver.  I probably do know people in here.  I was competitive for quite a while.

Where are you from? What is your home course?  Delano, TN.  Springbrook Golf & Country Club.  Also a member at Indian Trace and another that I don't care to mention.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best thing is the weather.  We can play almost year round.  Top courses can do bent grass greens which I love.  Worst part is the fault of the courses.  Public courses do constant membership drives just to get money knowing people won't hardly use them.  So they wind up with people on the course that they do not educate about etiquette.  The 3rd course I am a member of and will not mention is the worst at this.  I am paid up through next December and refuse to go back out there.  Last time we were there we were an hour and 40 minutes into the round and on the 5th tee box with 4 groups on 1 hole.  I left and told them why I would not be back and they really don't care.

What do you do for a living?  Was a biomechanist for pitchers in baseball.  Sold my business and left the profession so I could watch my own kids play college baseball.  I now sell forklifts for one of the largest Mitsubishi/Caterpillar dealerships in the country.  I love it.  I am done by 4 everyday and get to spend time with my family.

How’d you pick your user name? First initial, last name🙂  

Welcome to the forum! I'm in Delano a few times a year, we have family in Etowah and we always like to visit the Amish Farm for fresh produce. You mentioned Indian Trace, is it the one in Chatsworth, GA? We play there a couple times a year, fun little track for sure. Oh, and I love college baseball, well any baseball really. Used to know a lot of players out there in the minors and majors but now I'm mostly just a fan and a travel team coach.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

14 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

Welcome to the forum! I'm in Delano a few times a year, we have family in Etowah and we always like to visit the Amish Farm for fresh produce. You mentioned Indian Trace, is it the one in Chatsworth, GA? We play there a couple times a year, fun little track for sure. Oh, and I love college baseball, well any baseball really. Used to know a lot of players out there in the minors and majors but now I'm mostly just a fan and a travel team coach.

Welcome to the group, I'm in Canton just off I-575. My home course is Towne Lake Hills in Woodstock. A nice tight track but short for some players. You ought to give me a shout when you're down this way and we can maybe get together.

WITB - A Cobra Speedback Driver, Cobra fairway 3 wood, Infinity 7 wood, two Golfworks 20* and 23* Iron hybrids, Bridgestone Irons from 6i through PW, e  Infinity wedges, and a Heavy Putter. All but the putter have various UST/Mamiya shafts. I assembled all the clubs and shafts myself as a Custom Club Builder.

32 minutes ago, daddybob0525000 said:

Welcome to the group, I'm in Canton just off I-575. My home course is Towne Lake Hills in Woodstock. A nice tight track but short for some players. You ought to give me a shout when you're down this way and we can maybe get together.

Yeah I remember talking to you on here a couple years ago about knowing my buddy Bill Murchison there at Towne Lake Hills. I haven't been down there to play in a while, usually I'm at Bridgemill or Woodmont when down that way. I'll definitely give ya a shout when I come back down, would be nice to get back out there.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

On 11/13/2022 at 7:14 PM, excourse said:

Back after a long hiatus, life happens. Lost my wife, remarried and at 75 relocated from Bucks County PA to The Villages in Central Florida in April. Playing 2-3 times a week on the executive courses (excourse) and still using the set of Wishon 730CL's that funkyjudge built for me at the end of 2012. I've dallied with several different set ups since then, but no clubs perform better  than the 730CLs for my particular lack of talent. 

Currently using an Odessey Stroke Lab V-line CS putter and Srixon (yellow) soft feel balls. 

Sorry to hear about your wife but glad you were able to remarry.  My father was from Tamaqua PA.  My wife and I lived in the Villages for 8 years and just moved back to Va.  It was a great place if you do not get to involved in the politics.  Have a great time playing golf.

2 hours ago, Albatrass said:

Sorry to hear about your wife but glad you were able to remarry.  My father was from Tamaqua PA.  My wife and I lived in the Villages for 8 years and just moved back to Va.  It was a great place if you do not get to involved in the politics.  Have a great time playing golf.

Thanks, we are both enjoying everything TV has to offer. I avoid politics on all levels, so that's a non starter for me! May I asked why you returned to the frozen tundra?

Wishon clubs, Odyssey CS stroke lab putter

It's good to have friends in common.  Bill is director of the Georgia Golf Performance Academy that is based both at Bridgemill as well as Towne Lake Hills.  I'm sure he would like to reconnect with you as well.  I look forward to meeting you when you get in the area.

Bob Trimble

Hello from Florida.
I have been reading the forum for the last couple of days and finally decided to join.
I used to be a 15 handicap, but let’s see now after 4 years away from the game. Probably a 30 handicap.

Bag: Sun Mountain C130.
Driver: Ping G10 - 10.5 degrees.
Woods: Ping G10 - 4 Wood.
Hybrids: Ping G425 - 3H and 4H.
Irons: Ping i10 irons (5-PW).
Wedges: Ping i10 UW, SW and LW.
Putter: Ping Piper.
Ball: Titleist Velocity or Pro V1x.

11 minutes ago, 202 said:

Hello from Florida.
I have been reading the forum for the last couple of days and finally decided to join.
I used to be a 15 handicap, but let’s see now after 4 years away from the game. Probably a 30 handicap. emoji16.png

Welcome aboard @202

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

19 hours ago, 202 said:

Hello from Florida.
I used to be a 15 handicap, but let’s see now after 4 years away from the game. Probably a 30 handicap. emoji16.png

A warm welcome to the Forum from another Florida guy. Where are you located? 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 1/18/2023 at 4:58 PM, excourse said:

Thanks, we are both enjoying everything TV has to offer. I avoid politics on all levels, so that's a non starter for me! May I asked why you returned to the frozen tundra?

Family and friends plus we were born and raised here.  A lot colder in the Norfolk Va. area but we like it.

20 hours ago, 202 said:

Hello from Florida.

Fl. is a great place to lower your handicap.  Plenty of golf weather to be had.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, hnru94 said:

i'm new here from south carolina welcome me please

Welcome aboard!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

• 1 month later...
  • How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? 
    • Been playing my whole life, but started "getting serious" at the on-set of COVID.  Currently a 11.2!
  • What do you love about golf? 
    • There is always room for improvement - I'm very goal-oriented and I love being able to set / re-set goals based on my performance.
  • What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? 
    • Follow MGS on all social channels - really love the depth of the reviews
  • Where are you from? What is your home course? 
    • Atlanta, GA - no home course but play all over the city
  • What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? 
    • No great public options in city - must go outside Atlanta to play great public courses
  • What do you do for a living? 
    • Strategic Partner Lead 
  • How’d you pick your user name?
    • Its my name, but shortened 🙂

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

41 minutes ago, CFreddie said:
  • How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? 
    • Been playing my whole life, but started "getting serious" at the on-set of COVID.  Currently a 11.2!
  • What do you love about golf? 
    • There is always room for improvement - I'm very goal-oriented and I love being able to set / re-set goals based on my performance.
  • What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? 
    • Follow MGS on all social channels - really love the depth of the reviews
  • Where are you from? What is your home course? 
    • Atlanta, GA - no home course but play all over the city
  • What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? 
    • No great public options in city - must go outside Atlanta to play great public courses
  • What do you do for a living? 
    • Strategic Partner Lead 
  • How’d you pick your user name?
    • Its my name, but shortened 🙂

I'm just north in Roswell.  Let me know if you ever make it up this way.  I'm not a member anywhere, but I carry a 10.3 handicap. I don't get to play as much with 2 young kids!

41 minutes ago, JT434 said:

I'm just north in Roswell.  Let me know if you ever make it up this way.  I'm not a member anywhere, but I carry a 10.3 handicap. I don't get to play as much with 2 young kids!

Will do! Two kids here as well so I know the feeling!

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I've been playing golf for over 30 years (I'm in my 40s). My handicap is 5. 

I love golf because it is a game that cannot be beat. Golf has been important throughout my life and has opened many doors for me. 

I live in Raleigh, North Carolina. I do not have a home course. I try to play one round per month and play all over. I practice regularly on the simulator in my office though. 

Year round golf is the best thing about our region. Dormant Bermuda grass and spring pollen is the worst thing about our region.

I am a lawyer. I used my AIM name from college as my username. 

WITB: Cobra LTDxLS 9.5*; Taylormade RBZ 15*; Callaway FT 21* hybrid; PXG 0311xf Gen 5 25* hybrid; Mizuno MP52 (5-PW); Edel TRP G 50*; Edel DRV S 54*; Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5; Titleist ProV1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing golf(drinking beer in a golf cart) since I was 15. But I have only started taking it seriously the last 5yrs. My GHIN index is 10.7

As a former college athlete I love how it keeps the juices flowing and gets me out of the house. 

For the Forums and the reviews. It's one thing for a friend to tell you but it's a different ball game when you can get an outside opinion

I'm from lake Wylie SC, my home course is River Hills Country Club

The best is the opportunity to play year round! The downfall is that the course doesn't become great until may-June due to the Bermuda grass

Work in the wine/beer & spirits industry 

Because I make A LOT of bogeys!! 🤪

TSi3 9° Tour AD ub 7 TX

Callaway XR 3wood UST 85g X

Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi 3I DG TI X100

Cobra King Tour 4-P DG TI X100

50° RTX4 DG X100

54°, 58° RTX Zipcore DG TI S400

Ping Oslo H

Chrome soft X LS