TESTERS WANTED! ×

Southeast: KY, TN, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/ has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

On 5/4/2023 at 9:08 PM, Matt711 said:

Welcome, I am on the other side of Florida from you. I may have to make a trip out to Orlando area to play some of your courses though.

Yeah man, would love that. Feel free to reach out if you are ever In the area!

Thanks,

John Keenan Jr. 

www.jfkgolf.biz

On 5/15/2023 at 12:28 PM, Charles Lechair said:

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Off and on my whole life. Played a few times a year with the old man growing up. Now that i'm out of college and have a job, it's become the main hobby. I'm a 12 trending the wrong direction. Used to be a consistent low 80s guy, but lately can't even manage that. 

What do you love about golf? It's a new challenge every round with infinite room for improvement.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Saw the social media accounts and decided i'd join in on the fun in the forums.

Where are you from? What is your home course? Savannah, GA - Savannah Country Club

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Wish there was better affordable public golf.

What do you do for a living? Insurance

How’d you pick your user name? F1 fan and saw my profile picture and thought it was funny

Welcome aboard from another Georgian!  

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Since I was 13.  I haven't played much since 2019 as life got busy and had a hunting accident in 2021.  Have gotten bit by the bug pretty hard again though.  Played 18 for the first time two weekends ago since 2019 and shot 80 at a pretty tough course.

What do you love about golf? All the tinkering with gear.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I watched alot of the reviews on youtube and discovered there was a forum today.  I don't believe so.

Where are you from? What is your home course? Valdosta, Ga - Stone Creek 

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? There are a ton of courses to play but it can be cliquey.

What do you do for a living? Branch Manager of a Bobcat Store

How’d you pick your user name? My name and Birthday

Cobra LTD X LS 10.5* with Fuji Motore X F3 60S

Taylormade V Steel 3W with Diamana BB 73S

Mizuno 650 4 Hybrid with Diamana BB

Srixon ZX5 Mk II 5-PW w/ KBS $ Taper

Ping Glide 3.0 50,54,58

TM Itsy Bitsy Spider Ghost

3 hours ago, ccape0328 said:

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Since I was 13.  I haven't played much since 2019 as life got busy and had a hunting accident in 2021.  Have gotten bit by the bug pretty hard again though.  Played 18 for the first time two weekends ago since 2019 and shot 80 at a pretty tough course.

What do you love about golf? All the tinkering with gear.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I watched alot of the reviews on youtube and discovered there was a forum today.  I don't believe so.

Where are you from? What is your home course? Valdosta, Ga - Stone Creek 

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? There are a ton of courses to play but it can be cliquey.

What do you do for a living? Branch Manager of a Bobcat Store

How’d you pick your user name? My name and Birthday

Welcome aboard!

Cleveland

Hello and Greetings from GA

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

I've been playing since I was 10/11, but took a major break between 13-22. Picked it back up about 10 years ago and have been obsessed ever since.

What do you love about golf?

It's the combination of several of my favorite things in life. The challenge will always be number one for me. Golf can never be mastered and there is always way to improve. This can be said of most, if not all sports, but you can't play most sports the same into your 40s, 50s and beyond. It's truly a life-long game. Additionally, you are playing outdoors which is so refreshing to anyone stuck inside an office all week long. Finally, you have the social aspect. As a father of two young boys, I don't have the same amount of time to visit with friends and extended family like I used to. Some of my closest friends golf, so there's nothing better than 5-6 hours with your buds.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

I've only recently started my account, but I've read their reviews for as long as I can remember. I found out about Sub70, my favorite golf company, through a profile y'all did. I never make a purchase without reviewing MyGolfSpy's reviews and now the forum for customer reviews as well.

Where are you from? What is your home course?

I recently moved from Atlanta to Flowery Branch, GA. I'm still figuring out where my "home course" is, but the closest favorite is Chicopee Woods.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

The best part is you can pretty much play year round, the downside is most courses are hilly and busy, so walking is really not an option unless you go out late on a weekday afternoon or something.

What do you do for a living?

I'm a coordinator for a non-profit which helps certify teachers K-12 across the country. I also hold a real estate license.

How’d you pick your user name?

I suppose my Mom and Dad chose it at my birth, haha.

I'd love to connect with other golfers in the area. My upcoming pet project is an at-home golf sim in my basement.

M

Michael Milich

"Play well and play fast"

22 hours ago, Michael Milich said:

I've been playing since I was 10/11, but took a major break between 13-22. Picked it back up about 10 years ago and have been obsessed ever since.

It's the combination of several of my favorite things in life. The challenge will always be number one for me. Golf can never be mastered and there is always way to improve. This can be said of most, if not all sports, but you can't play most sports the same into your 40s, 50s and beyond. It's truly a life-long game. Additionally, you are playing outdoors which is so refreshing to anyone stuck inside an office all week long. Finally, you have the social aspect. As a father of two young boys, I don't have the same amount of time to visit with friends and extended family like I used to. Some of my closest friends golf, so there's nothing better than 5-6 hours with your buds.

I've only recently started my account, but I've read their reviews for as long as I can remember. I found out about Sub70, my favorite golf company, through a profile y'all did. I never make a purchase without reviewing MyGolfSpy's reviews and now the forum for customer reviews as well.

I recently moved from Atlanta to Flowery Branch, GA. I'm still figuring out where my "home course" is, but the closest favorite is Chicopee Woods.

The best part is you can pretty much play year round, the downside is most courses are hilly and busy, so walking is really not an option unless you go out late on a weekday afternoon or something.

I'm a coordinator for a non-profit which helps certify teachers K-12 across the country. I also hold a real estate license.

I'd love to connect with other golfers in the area. My upcoming pet project is an at-home golf sim in my basement.

M

Welcome aboard from another Georgian! 

Cleveland

22 hours ago, Michael Milich said:

M

Welcome Michael!!!

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? 
     I have been playing golf for the better part of 20 years. Handicap hovers around 3 at the moment, with normal scores ranging from 75-78

I love the ability to forget daily life and just play

I signed up for the newsletter s few years ago and just started lurking on the boards reading others comments and feel I can bring some insight to the tables 

I live in the Tampa, FL area now. I do not have a home course as I just moved here and have been trying to get a lay of the land

Best: all of the golf courses 

Worst: all of the golf courses, sometimes I can’t make my mind up where I want to play 

I work in the maritime industry as a cargo surveyor

I worked at a golf course for 10 years and this is the auto-generated email they gave me in 2008, it just stuck

Former club pro who left the business in 2013, still enjoy playing in competitive settings. Enjoy teaching the hold swing and learning new techniques. 

Greetings from CENTRAL FLORIDA.   I am a senior golfer (74) and high handicapper.  I have recently decided to make a serious effort to significantly improve my game.  I underwent a TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) physical assessment, and have begun an exercise program recommended from that assessment.  I am expecting new clubs (Tour Edge Bazooka) in the next few days.   See you on the tee!

TomHarris

LTC, USA Retired 🇺🇸

Tour Edge Bazookas

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening,

Brand new member, I am in my mid 50's have been playing the 'Greatest Game' since I was 11.

My journey has gone from playing High School golf and taking out my component by lesculling a drive on 18 off the ladies tee marker and striking his knee cap and having him DQ, to playing mini tour golf in the late 80's to playing all over the globe on professional tours, winning a few events in Fiji to having a physiological issue taking me out of the game at a Canadian tour event to not playing any golf for over 15 years.

How long have you been playing golf? Playing since ‘08 had a short hiatus but more since ‘14 
What’s your handicap or normal score? No clue on the handicap but shoot normally 94-101

What do you love about golf? The equipment, the frustration of playing bad, then you hit that 1 good shot that sparks that love, every time

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Been following MGS for a while making purchase decisions based on testing and reviews for a while.

Do you already know any other Spies? No

Where are you from? Dalton GA

What is your home course? Spring Lakes GC, Indian Trace GC

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best is the variety of courses and views of landscape with the Blue Ridge mountains. Worst is the humidity in the summer,the mugginess is brutal

What do you do for a living? Ag Mechanic or tractors, skid steers, other ag equipment 

How’d you pick your user name.  The forum picked it

Edited by dyer1986

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST 💎💎💎 9° Ventus blue 70TX

3W: Sim Max the 15° Ventus blue 60 S

3h: Tour Edge EXS pro 220

4-GW: Tour Egde pro forged exs

Wedges: Callaway CB

Putter: Cobra Agera

Welcome aboard and you came to the right place to talk all things golf!

Cleveland

On 6/9/2023 at 10:32 AM, dyer1986 said:

How long have you been playing golf? Playing since ‘08 had a short hiatus but more since ‘14 
What’s your handicap or normal score? No clue on the handicap but shoot normally 94-101

What do you love about golf? The equipment, the frustration of playing bad, then you hit that 1 good shot that sparks that love, every time

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Been following MGS for a while making purchase decisions based on testing and reviews for a while.

Do you already know any other Spies? No

Where are you from? Dalton GA

What is your home course? Spring Lakes GC, Indian Trace GC

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best is the variety of courses and views of landscape with the Blue Ridge mountains. Worst is the humidity in the summer,the mugginess is brutal

What do you do for a living? Ag Mechanic or tractors, skid steers, other ag equipment 

How’d you pick your user name.  The forum picked it

Welcome! Just played Indian Trace today, I'm over in Ellijay and make my way to Chatsworth and Dalton to play a few times a year. Hope you enjoy the forum, no place like it!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

On 6/11/2023 at 12:16 AM, Josh Ross said:

Welcome! Just played Indian Trace today, I'm over in Ellijay and make my way to Chatsworth and Dalton to play a few times a year. Hope you enjoy the forum, no place like it!

Indian Trace is that one course that I can play very well on the front but making the turn I fall to shambles 

The back side of Indian Trace is target golf and you don't get much forgiveness. First time I played it, shot 38 on the back and felt fortunate. Distance and direction have to be very accurate. 17 is almost unfair. I hate absolutely piping one dead straight and then not be able to go for the green in two. 

Driver:   :callaway-logo-1: Paradym Smoke Ai Triple Diamond Kaili White 60X

3 Wood:   :callaway-logo-1: Paradym Smoke Ai Triple Diamond Project X Denali 70X

5 Wood:   :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha (2004 model) w/Aldila ATX Tour Blue 85TX

Hybrid:  :titleist-small: TSi2 21⁰ Hybrid w/Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X

Irons:   :callaway-logo-1: Apex Pro '24 4-PW w/KBS Tour-V 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Tour Rack Raw 50, 56 and 60 w/Dynamic Gold S400.

Putter:  image.png.f982a1cda34892094275907ab80330c5.png Frontline Elite Elevado Custom Face Balanced Single Bend

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

https://www.daltongcc.org/

9 minutes ago, shailey said:

The back side of Indian Trace is target golf and you don't get much forgiveness. First time I played it, shot 38 on the back and felt fortunate. Distance and direction have to be very accurate. 17 is almost unfair. I hate absolutely piping one dead straight and then not be able to go for the green in two. 

17 you can go for the green in two if you get the Gallup fast enough. Been fortunate a few times to get on the backside of the water then typically a 6-7 over the trees on the green. High risk high reward, failed more than succeeded, lol but if I pipe it good that’s my go to bc usually my back 9 is in shambles 

I’ve been playing golf since I was a kid, but I just picked it back up after a number of years.

I love the ups and downs of the game. I can have one of the most frustrating moments in the world and seconds later, have one of the most rewarding moments.

I found golfspy on social media and I have learned so much about the game from it. I don’t know anyone else.

Powder Springs, Georgia. If I play anywhere, it is most likely Dogwood Golf Club

Lack of advertisement of local leagues

educator, coach

my last name

Edited by Postell
Typo

Troyce Postell approved. 

From the back tees, I have been less than 20 yards from the water and about 185 yards out and could not go for a shot close to the pin. All I can do is get it close enough to chip on by leaving it out to the right. The tree on the left is in play off the tee so I just play it straight because if a draw turns into a small hook, you're in the creek left. So I just hit driver, 7 or 8 iron, chip and putt. I only play it once a month or so. I just recently dropped my membership there because it was always so crowded. Would much rather play my home course in my signature. 

3 Wood:   :callaway-logo-1: Paradym Smoke Ai Triple Diamond Project X Denali 70X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Tour Rack Raw 50, 56 and 60 w/Dynamic Gold S400.

Putter:  image.png.f982a1cda34892094275907ab80330c5.png Frontline Elite Elevado Custom Face Balanced Single Bend

14 hours ago, Postell said:

I’ve been playing golf since I was a kid, but I just picked it back up after a number of years.

I love the ups and downs of the game. I can have one of the most frustrating moments in the world and seconds later, have one of the most rewarding moments.

I found golfspy on social media and I have learned so much about the game from it. I don’t know anyone else.

Powder Springs, Georgia. If I play anywhere, it is most likely Dogwood Golf Club

Lack of advertisement of local leagues

educator, coach

my last name

Welcome aboard Coach!

Cleveland

11 hours ago, shailey said:

From the back tees, I have been less than 20 yards from the water and about 185 yards out and could not go for a shot close to the pin. All I can do is get it close enough to chip on by leaving it out to the right. The tree on the left is in play off the tee so I just play it straight because if a draw turns into a small hook, you're in the creek left. So I just hit driver, 7 or 8 iron, chip and putt. I only play it once a month or so. I just recently dropped my membership there because it was always so crowded. Would much rather play my home course in my signature. 

I got you. I’m typically playing from the whites. 
it used to not be as crowded as it is, but when you are able to ply it, man it’s a fun, daunting challenge. 
Hole 14 that blind up the hill par 5, one time in a 4 man select shot we were 140 out and I stepped up to hit and landed somewhat softly on the green for a roll in eagle. Best shot of my life. 

14 is a heckuva a hole to get eagle on.  Nice job!  From the back it is 575 and plays about 20 yards or so uphill on the tee shot.  I can't even see the fairway on that hole at all. I played with a guy that didn't get his tee shot up quick enough and didn't come close to making it to the fairway.  But I loved the course as the back side is a tough test of golf.  I greatly enjoyed it through the fall and winter.  They have tremendous practice facilities too.  I kept wanting to take my sons down there to play and after 4 straight times of not being able to get a tee time, I just told them to stop billing me on the membership if I can't use it.  I am a member of a private club as well that only has about 250 members.  It only sees about 20 to 30 rounds a day, so that is really nice.  Play quick and the course is always immaculate with perfect greens. 

Favorite hole is actually #11.  Absolutely gorgeous par 3 that your distance needs to be very very accurate on.  

Resized_917a5a22-9da8-45c3-b53f-5981caa469fc_962665641631622.jpeg

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I have been playing golf since I was 7 my current handicap is a 5.4 and average from 79-81

What do you love about golf? How tuff it is and how you have to grind to succeed

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I saw an Ad saying testers wanted and then I discovered there is more then just testing 

Where are you from? What is your home course? From TN and my home course is JCCC

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Seasonal golf is tough conditions change drastically based on the season

What do you do for a living? Contract Work

How’d you pick your user name? Just something i had since I was a kid on the PS3

34 minutes ago, Fish64man said:

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I have been playing golf since I was 7 my current handicap is a 5.4 and average from 79-81

What do you love about golf? How tuff it is and how you have to grind to succeed

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I saw an Ad saying testers wanted and then I discovered there is more then just testing 

Where are you from? What is your home course? From TN and my home course is JCCC

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Seasonal golf is tough conditions change drastically based on the season

What do you do for a living? Contract Work

How’d you pick your user name? Just something i had since I was a kid on the PS3

Welcome aboard. I just moved from your area to NC. My reciprocal course was John City Country Club. I was a member at Link Hills CC. over in Greeneville. JCCC is a good track. Plus, you have some other pretty good courses in the area as well.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

I have started playing golf 3 years ago with my nephew. I was shooting 130 and now on my 3rd year playing, I'm shooting in the 90s. I play with my Taylormade M4 irons and my Taylormade stealth driver and woods. I started out with golden bear irons, driver and woods. I don't really know much about handicap because I'm still learning. Now I play in tournament leagues weekly. I live in NC and a disabled veteran. I came on this forum to learn more about different clubs and golf accessories and to be a tester.

Get the putt in the hole!

11 minutes ago, Ben7717 said:

I have started playing golf 3 years ago with my nephew. I was shooting 130 and now on my 3rd year playing, I'm shooting in the 90s. I play with my Taylormade M4 irons and my Taylormade stealth driver and woods. I started out with golden bear irons, driver and woods. I don't really know much about handicap because I'm still learning. Now I play in tournament leagues weekly. I live in NC and a disabled veteran. I came on this forum to learn more about different clubs and golf accessories and to be a tester.

Welcome aboard!

Cleveland

Hello, everyone.

I have been playing for about 37 years and my current index is 2.1.  I love the challenge of the game.  It is, in my opinion, the most difficult game to get fairly proficient at.  And no matter your ability, you can always be better.  

The lab, testing, and reviews initially brought me to MGS.  I just decided to check out the forum for information and involvement with the community.  I do not know any other spies at the moment.  

I am from Calvert City, KY, and my home course is Calvert City Country Club.  The best thing about golf where I live is the fairly long playing season.  I have become a fair weather golfer as I have gotten older and I do not play year round any longer.  But we get fairly good golf weather from about mid-March until late November.  The worst thing about golf here is the summer humidity.  But this year has been odd thus far.  We have only had one hot week to this point.

I currently work for a chemicals manufacturer as a process controls engineer.  There is nothing special about my username. 

Edited by golfer3411

Driver: Cobra Aerojet 10.5 Kai'li Blue 65S

3w: Callaway Epic Flash 14.0 Tensei Blue 75S

Hybrids: Titleist TS3 19 NKV Green 85S and TS3 23 Tour Green 85S

Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 5-P Project X IO 6.0

Wedges: Cobra King PUR 50, 54, 58 DG120S

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

- How long have you been playing golf? All my life but really started playing frequently after high school.

- What’s your handicap or normal score? 5.7 handicap 

- What do you love about golf? The challenge. The fact that no two rounds are the same.

- What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Helps feed the golf addiction

- Where are you from? From just outside of Detroit, MI.

What is your home course? Home course right now is The Club At Savannah Harbor.

- What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best is the ability to play basically year round. Worst would be heat and rain.

- What do you do for a living? Work in broadcast media.

- What in my bag

Callaway Epic Speed 9° Driver

Callaway Epic Speed 15° Fairway Wood

Callaway Apex UW 19° Utility Wood

Callaway Paradym 5-PW

Cleveland Zipcore 48° Wedge

Kirkland Signature 52°, 56°, 60° Wedge

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback

WITB

Cobra F9 9° Speedback Driver

Callaway Apex UW 17° & 19°

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 21° Hybrid

Callaway Paradym 5-Pw Irons

Cleveland RTX4 52° & 56° Wedges

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback Putter

1 hour ago, EMDorsch88 said:

- How long have you been playing golf? All my life but really started playing frequently after high school.

- What’s your handicap or normal score? 5.7 handicap 

- What do you love about golf? The challenge. The fact that no two rounds are the same.

- What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Helps feed the golf addiction

- Where are you from? From just outside of Detroit, MI.

What is your home course? Home course right now is The Club At Savannah Harbor.

- What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best is the ability to play basically year round. Worst would be heat and rain.

- What do you do for a living? Work in broadcast media.

- What in my bag

Callaway Epic Speed 9° Driver

Callaway Epic Speed 15° Fairway Wood

Callaway Apex UW 19° Utility Wood

Callaway Paradym 5-PW

Cleveland Zipcore 48° Wedge

Kirkland Signature 52°, 56°, 60° Wedge

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback

Welcome aboard!  I've played your course and it's nice!

Cleveland