North Central: ND, SD, NE, IA, CO, KS, MO

Our Sponsors

• Guests

1.  Been playing about 20 years now....Handicap is usually 6 to 9 dependent on my form...

2.  Love that it's the course against me and meeting like minded golf nuts...

3.  Content and feedback seem to be great...  Was looking to get some feedback on a couple topics and it took all of 10 minutes...

4.  We are part time in MN and FL and travel a lot for golf...  Member of a few courses including Tpc Sawgrass, Snake River Sporting Club, and Somerby in MN...

5.  Nothing actually when we go where it is warm at our old ages lol...

6.  I own a small delivery company so I can work from anywhere nowadays...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's up MGS - this is James from Carbon - Wanted to join up and contribute. Not really sure if I will be accepted here because I am one of the three founders of Carbon Putters - But, thought I would

Hey folks,  I started playing in early middle school. My grandma would pick up a couple of my buddies and drop us off at the course while she played bridge over the summer.  That makes about 24 y

Hey fellas, Started playing at age 6. Played competitive through high school. Been 27 years now.  I love having pursued a career in the industry. I don’t work, I just hang out on a golf cour

Posted Images

• Guests
On 3/30/2020 at 12:14 PM, 3puttking said:
  1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I grew up on a sand green course when I was about 8 years old but playing consistently for the last 6 years or so. My current handicap is 1. 

2. What do you love about golf? The competitiveness and how humbling the game can be from day to do. 

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I don't know any other spies but have always used the site for reading the forums for reviews on specific topics. 

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Bismarck, ND ....Hawktree Golf Course 

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Winter...In 2019 our Season was May - Beginning of October 

6. What do you do for a living? Financial Advisor 

7. How’d you pick your user name? For obvious reasons. 

My favorite course in ND is Hawktree...

Grew up there and went to St Marys...

Also met Jim Engh a few years back and chatted a couple hours in Idaho...

Enjoy....I need to get back to HT this summer hopefully

Living in central KS and have been playing for about 30 years but only playing more seriously for the last 8years or so.  Got as low as a 1.7HC at one point, not stay around the 7-8 range.   Play most of my rounds in the 6K yardage range as not long off the tee but always have fun. 

WITB=

:callaway-small: Mavrik SZ 9.5*

:callaway-small:Mavrik 3W 15*

:callaway-small:Mavrik 5W 18*

:srixon-small:ZX7  5-PW

:callaway-small:Jaws 50 & 58

Toulon  Las Vegas

• 2 weeks later...

Overland Park Kansas. 

Play Ironhorse and sycamore ridge mostly.  Few times a year stone canyon.  

9 handicap 

I sell Financial automation software and am always up for a game. 

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I am from MO and started playing competitive golf when i was 12. Took a break when i was 17 and picked golf back up again at 27.   I am now 29 and recently won our local club championship in the A flight shooting 2 over par. 
I Play about 5 tourneys a year and play cash golf league every week. 

Edited by TG8
  • Like 1

WITB

• cobra speedzone driver, 3 & 5 wood with hzrdus smoke shafts
  • mizuno jpx919 hot metal pro 4-pw
  • cobra mim black 52 & 56 wedges
  • Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7 putter