Pacific Northwest: AK, WA, ID, MT, OR, WY

GolfSpy MPR

Does anyone want to do a Western Washington round together? Nothing formal, just a single round. 

• Like 1

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 4/27/2021
Driver:titelist-small: TSi 2 - Graphite Design AD-XC 6S
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:srixon-small: ZX5 5 - PW - Accra 95 icwt S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Two Ball Ten S Tour Lines - 31"

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 4:36 PM, dlow206 said:

Does anyone want to do a Western Washington round together? Nothing formal, just a single round. 

Depending on the date I could be down for this

• Like 2

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 (7.25*) - Tensei AV Raw White 65 X Tipped 1.5" & 0.5" Short, 2 extra grams in T1 Position

3 Wood: :titelist-small: TSi3 (14.25*) - Tensei AV Raw White 70 X Tipped 1" & 0.5" Short, 2 extra grams in T Position

Driving Iron: :titelist-small: U500 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke (X)

Irons (4-6) :mizuno-small: MP18 SC - KBS C-Taper X-Stiff

Irons (7-P) :mizuno-small: MP18 - KBS C-Taper X Stiff

Wedges: QAJzq7h.jpg SM7 Jet Black 50.F.12 / 55.S.11 - X100

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpgBlack ER2 (Finish Courtesy of NorCal Putters) 

Bag:  :titelist-small: Hybrid 14

Glove:  Under Armour Strikeskin Tour

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1 Yellow #3

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro

Instagram: @dpattgolf

On 6/14/2021 at 4:36 PM, dlow206 said:

7 hours ago, DPattGolf said:

Depending on the date I could be down for this

I could be interested.  Too bad @Thin2win is moving to Spokane area.

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Depends on where and when. I don't mind driving a couple hours

Epic GBB driver 10.5 turned down to 9.5 Hzruds 6.5 smoke shaft. 

Titleist U15 1 iron 

Callaway X Hot irons stiff shafts 4-AW, Lost the 3 iron.

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

Odyssey White Ice 355G putter

Hello, my name is Ethan hope everyone is doing well. 

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?   I have been playing golf off and on since I was about 5Normal score or handicap is unknown at the time as I have just come back from a long hiatus. Before I left my hadicap hovered between 8-12 but I am nowhere near that now.

2. What do you love about golf? I really like playing golf because it is relaxing and fun to me.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  I found MyGolfSpy because I was searching for new irons and came across the site.  Nope.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I am from Kennewick,WA, typically I would play Columbia Point or Canyon Lakes golf courses. 

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best thing about golf in my region is that there is rarely rain. Worst is HEAT this last week it was around 118 degrees.

6. What do you do for a living? I am a Substation Operator. 

7. How’d you pick your user name? My name and favorite number.

• Like 3
  • Driver: Titleist 915D2
  • Woods: Taylormade RBZ 3 Wood 
  • Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 3 Hybrid
  • Irons: Taylormade RBZ-Soon to be replaced.
  • Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM5 60 and 56
  • Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport Select 1.5

@Ethan21, Welcome from the Wet side of the state... @Kenny B, lives in Tri-cities also, and I think he plays Columbia Point you might try to get in touch with him. Anyhow, welcome hope you enjoy out little world.. 

• Like 2

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Cobra F8+ Driver Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedges 54* and 58* versatile grind

Snake eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

32 minutes ago, Reesedw said:

@Ethan21, Welcome from the Wet side of the state... @Kenny B, lives in Tri-cities also, and I think he plays Columbia Point you might try to get in touch with him. Anyhow, welcome hope you enjoy out little world.. 

Thank you! I will try to do that. This place seems great already... TONS of info on here.

23 hours ago, Ethan21 said:

Hello, my name is Ethan hope everyone is doing well. 

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?   I have been playing golf off and on since I was about 5Normal score or handicap is unknown at the time as I have just come back from a long hiatus. Before I left my hadicap hovered between 8-12 but I am nowhere near that now.

2. What do you love about golf? I really like playing golf because it is relaxing and fun to me.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  I found MyGolfSpy because I was searching for new irons and came across the site.  Nope.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I am from Kennewick,WA, typically I would play Columbia Point or Canyon Lakes golf courses. 

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best thing about golf in my region is that there is rarely rain. Worst is HEAT this last week it was around 118 degrees.

6. What do you do for a living? I am a Substation Operator. 

7. How’d you pick your user name? My name and favorite number.

Welcome Ethan!!  Glad you joined us.  Shoot me a PM if you want to play.  I'm a member at Columbia Point and can play anytime... retired!!  

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Welcome Ethan!!  Glad you joined us.  Shoot me a PM if you want to play.  I'm a member at Columbia Point and can play anytime... retired!!  

I will do that, I am not a member there but it is my favorite course in the TriCities so far. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ethan21 said:

I will do that, I am not a member there but it is my favorite course in the TriCities so far. 

Just beware when golfing with @Kenny Bhe has jedi skills around the green. He also refuses to look at the ball when putting which is pretty next level. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 17.5° - Fujikura Pro

Utility:    :cobra-small: King Forged 20.5° Utility - Catalyst X

Irons:   image.png.cbfb2d938ea45d82004d9bdeb23cf643.pngD7 Forged GW-5i - Recoils

Wedges:   :callaway-small:  Mac Daddy Forged 52° , 56°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

12 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

Just beware when golfing with @Kenny Bhe has jedi skills around the green. He also refuses to look at the ball when putting which is pretty next level. 

Oh great I'll be learning alot then... a personal yoda maybe? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

@Ethan21  This is coming from someone who makes every putt on greens he's never played before.  

I can't look at the ball when I make a putting stroke.  I don't remember how far the ball is from the hole, and I look up before I make contact.  Bad move!!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

@Ethan21  This is coming from someone who makes every putt on greens he's never played before.  

I can't look at the ball when I make a putting stroke.  I don't remember how far the ball is from the hole, and I look up before I make contact.  Bad move!!

I will still be taking lessons! Is @Thin2winin the area as well?

5 minutes ago, Ethan21 said:

I will still be taking lessons! Is @Thin2winin the area as well?

He was over north of Seattle, but is buying a house on the north side of Spokane.  For the past 2 years my wife and I have played with Chris and Bill @fixyurdivot in the Spokane area.  Last month we played 5 days:  MeadowWood in Liberty Lake, Circling Raven on the south end of Lake Coeur d'Alene, Indian Canyon and Qualchen in Spokane, and Chewela north of Spokane.

@Thin2win Chris... have you moved yet??

• Like 1

Just now, Kenny B said:

He was over north of Seattle, but is buying a house on the north side of Spokane.  For the past 2 years my wife and I have played with Chris and Bill @fixyurdivot in the Spokane area.  Last month we played 5 days:  MeadowWood in Liberty Lake, Circling Raven on the south end of Lake Coeur d'Alene, Indian Canyon and Qualchen in Spokane, and Chewela north of Spokane.

Thats awesome I have heard of Circling Raven and would like to play one day, the closest I have even been to that area would be Gamble Sands and its still a pretty good ways away. Spokane is a pretty area and probably alot less busy than Seattle.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ethan21 said:

Thats awesome I have heard of Circling Raven and would like to play one day, the closest I have even been to that area would be Gamble Sands and its still a pretty good ways away. Spokane is a pretty area and probably alot less busy than Seattle.

All of the Spokane area courses are nice; more trees than we are used to here.  Circling Raven is an excellent course.  Love it.  The ladies Symetra Tour is playing there at the end of August.

We played Gamble Sands a few years ago, and I would go back again

4 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

All of the Spokane area courses are nice; more trees than we are used to here.  Circling Raven is an excellent course.  Love it.  The ladies Symetra Tour is playing there at the end of August.

We played Gamble Sands a few years ago, and I would go back again

I played gamble sands before they had riding carts when they first opened up, it was nice and not busy at all. From my grandparents house I can see the course. I definately would go back again.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Moving to Spokane on the 3rd of August. Looking forward to finding a new home course, must be OneWheel Friendly(looking at you angrily Qualchan). Hoping that Wandermere has a friendly policy and I can play there. Buy if not... Meadowood was really nice, really inexpensive and friendly. 

• Like 2

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 17.5° - Fujikura Pro

Utility:    :cobra-small: King Forged 20.5° Utility - Catalyst X

Irons:   image.png.cbfb2d938ea45d82004d9bdeb23cf643.pngD7 Forged GW-5i - Recoils

Wedges:   :callaway-small:  Mac Daddy Forged 52° , 56°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

1 hour ago, Thin2win said:

Moving to Spokane on the 3rd of August. Looking forward to finding a new home course, must be OneWheel Friendly(looking at you angrily Qualchan). Hoping that Wandermere has a friendly policy and I can play there. Buy if not... Meadowood was really nice, really inexpensive and friendly. 

Your home sell/buy/move reminds me of my journey for new irons 😐.  Latest update is that all components will be on hand this coming week.  Glad to hear you finally have a firm date. 👍

#freetheoneboards

• Like 2

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter  (Currently Testing Evnroll ER5v)

4 hours ago, Thin2win said:

I remember Wandermere being pretty laid back compared to Indian Canyon and Qualchan.  The elevation changes seemed to be rather gradual.  

However, the restriction might be a city course thing.  MeadowWood, Liberty Lake, and Latah (Hangman) are county courses.