Pacific Northwest: AK, WA, ID, MT, OR, WY

GolfSpy MPR

Hey... everyone in the Portland/Vancouver area, I received an email from Golf Moose.  I signed up with them a couple of years ago, and occasionally get these special deals.  Today, it was Ti-Mountain GC in Ridgefield, WA.  Two players walking for $49.  Valid anytime 7 days a week, through April 30, 2022.  

I think you have to purchase now and get a voucher to present at the course.  I don't know when the deal is over.  Check it out if you are interested.

https://golfmoose.com/product/tri-mountain-golf-course/?utm_source=Golf+Moose&utm_campaign=a42fe1c8de-Golf+Moose_rivercourse_12_28_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_37376c8017-a42fe1c8de-211570577&mc_cid=a42fe1c8de&mc_eid=53e04b5847

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

@Kenny BI just noticed you have a Shot My Age badge.. Very cool.. SO when did you shoot less than 60.. hahahahah.. That is awesome.. 

• Haha 1

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Cobra F8+ Driver Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedges 54* and 58* versatile grind

Snake eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

On 11/9/2021 at 10:34 AM, Gusset said:

Hi everyone, Victor here.

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  Started playing regularly around '84 (HS golf team).  Mostly shot mid-high 90s. Stopped 10 years ago, then restarted this year. After seeing my swing via phone vid, I've managed to make my way down to a 17.

2. What do you love about golf?  So many answers! The anticipation of watching a well struck ball in the air on the way toward the target. The feeling of draining a 6-10 foot putt (longer is great, also...however if I manage a 10 footer, I still tell myself it was as much skill as luck). Fresh air. Camaraderie.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  Just decided I wanted to join a forum. Seen posts in internet searches for product reviews.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  Vancouver, WA area. I try to play a variety of courses, but Tri-Mountain is where I play most.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  Can't really answer...nothing to compare to!

6. What do you do for a living?  Mechanical engineer.

7. How’d you pick your user name?  Nickname picked up on the job. My role was to analyze and modify welded frame designs, and often all we could do to strengthen a potential weak spot was add a gusset.

Welcome Victor from North East of Seattle. Make yourself at home and Enjoy.. 

• Like 2

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Cobra F8+ Driver Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedges 54* and 58* versatile grind

Snake eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

3 hours ago, Reesedw said:

@Kenny BI just noticed you have a Shot My Age badge.. Very cool.. SO when did you shoot less than 60.. hahahahah.. That is awesome.. 

Thanks!!   The first time I shot less than 60 was during my 2nd year of playing golf in my company's 9-hole league.  It was a 3-club tournament ( 5i, 9i, putter) and I shot 47.   I really didn't need all those other clubs.  🤣

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”