Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Pacific Northwest: AK, WA, ID, MT, OR, WY

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/

Has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

16 hours ago, bikehikeflywy said:

If you are able and remember, shoot me a message when you're passing through and maybe we can get out of a round. Buffalo, just to the south of here, has a decent track.

Thanks!  We are headed to Virginia for the MGS Outing at Kingsmill so my wife and I will be driving straight through to make sure we get there in plenty of time to get our golf legs working again.  On the way back we have friends to see in Georgia and Tennessee, then a stop for more friends just north of Denver.  A nephew lives in Billings, so if it works out I’ll shoot you a message.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Off and on for nearly 20 years. More seriously the past year with plans to play a lot more this coming season

What do you love about golf? The challenge for one, I've played hockey all my life, and golf is THE off-season sport! It's hard to beat good times with friends on the course.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I was searching the web for reviews on some irons and came across a tester forum review. 

Where are you from? What is your home course? I am in Palmer Alaska. My home course is Palmer Golf Course with a fair amount of time at Settlers Bay Golf Course

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The short summer and long winter. 

What do you do for a living?  I am a Realtor

How’d you pick your user name? Its been my gaming name since I was a kid, something that's stuck with me. I go by Cannon for short

Driver: Paradym X

3-wood: Rouge st Max D

Hybrid: Callaway super hybrid 17*

Irons: 4-SW Adams RPM

Wedge: Calaway A  (from the 90s)

Putter: Odyssey White Hot 330 Mallet

8 hours ago, Cannon Safe said:

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Off and on for nearly 20 years. More seriously the past year with plans to play a lot more this coming season

What do you love about golf? The challenge for one, I've played hockey all my life, and golf is THE off-season sport! It's hard to beat good times with friends on the course.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I was searching the web for reviews on some irons and came across a tester forum review. 

Where are you from? What is your home course? I am in Palmer Alaska. My home course is Palmer Golf Course with a fair amount of time at Settlers Bay Golf Course

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The short summer and long winter. 

What do you do for a living?  I am a Realtor

How’d you pick your user name? Its been my gaming name since I was a kid, something that's stuck with me. I go by Cannon for short

Welcome!! Curious: As someone who has never played hockey, but has had to disentangle a golf and baseball swing, how much do your hockey mechanics show up in your swing?

Founder, PutterCup (puttercupgolf.com)

3 hours ago, matt_puttercup said:

Welcome!! Curious: As someone who has never played hockey, but has had to disentangle a golf and baseball swing, how much do your hockey mechanics show up in your swing?

Edited by Cannon Safe
accidental double post

3 hours ago, matt_puttercup said:

Thanks, glad to be here. You know I never thought of that but down the rabbit hole I go lol. My first thought would be the hip rotation is similar, depending on the type of shot. Since the hands on a hockey stick aren't close together like on a club or bat, I think the hockey habits are a little less likely to show up in the hands part of the swing. I can see how a baseball swing could influence a golf swing. There must be enough similarities between golf and hockey, I believe most NHLers are scratch or near-scratch golfers. The big comment when a team is eliminated from the playoffs is to see ya on the course.

7 hours ago, Cannon Safe said:

Thanks, glad to be here. You know I never thought of that but down the rabbit hole I go lol. My first thought would be the hip rotation is similar, depending on the type of shot. Since the hands on a hockey stick aren't close together like on a club or bat, I think the hockey habits are a little less likely to show up in the hands part of the swing. I can see how a baseball swing could influence a golf swing. There must be enough similarities between golf and hockey, I believe most NHLers are scratch or near-scratch golfers. The big comment when a team is eliminated from the playoffs is to see ya on the course.

I feel like a couple of key golf drills split apart the hands and might even ask for a hockey feel, so maybe I got started with the wrong sport to transition into golf with 🤣

I started to play golf as a means of networking for professional reasons last year. I signed up for a lessons package with a $200 top flight box set to get me going. I very quickly became obsessed with the game, driving my then girlfriend, now wife crazy. After 3 months of lessons and probably 10 or 12 trips around an executive course I finally got the courage to play a full 18 holes and did way better then I thought I would. Being a veteran and not having a particular shine to any brand I went ahead and got fitted into a full PXG bag. I played about 3 or 4 times a week plus a lesson and one range day all of 2023. Helped me quite a bit to consistently getting to score under 90 towards the end of the playable season last year leading to a 16 handicap, however the 5 rounds I've managed to get in so far in 2024 have all been between 86 and 83 so hopefully I'll see that handicap come way down this year!!

BIGant18

Hi all, 

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

I have been playing on n off for about 30 years, got serious again last year. Playing off of 11 handicap currently. 

What do you love about golf?

I love the option of  solitude or comradery , the challenge of being consistent and seeing different scenery. 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

The information and I don't know any spies yet. Hopefully make some new friends. 

Where are you from? What is your home course?

I live in Kemmerer, Wyoming. My home course is Fossil Island. 

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

The summer weather and lack of major crowds. The worst is the length of winter and the distance to play other courses.

What do you do for a living?

I work in mining maintenance. 

How’d you pick your user name?

Its my go to.

Driver- Titleist TSR2 11°

3W- Callaway XHot 15°

5W- Titleist TSR1 18°

UI- Titleist U505 4I

Irons- Titleist T100 5-P

Wedges- Vokey SM8 52-8F/56-10S/60-8M

Putter- Taylormade Spider X Hydro Blast w/Sweet Rollz grip

Ball- Taylormade TP5 / Snell MTB Black

22 hours ago, swwyocoyote said:

Hi all, 

I have been playing on n off for about 30 years, got serious again last year. Playing off of 11 handicap currently. 

I love the option of  solitude or comradery , the challenge of being consistent and seeing different scenery. 

The information and I don't know any spies yet. Hopefully make some new friends. 

The summer weather and lack of major crowds. The worst is the length of winter and the distance to play other courses.

Its my go to.

Hello and welcome ;)

Hello All!

I've been playing for on and off for about 20 years. I played a lot throughout high school but fell off once I went to college due to the cost and life getting in the way. I eventually got back into it at the beginning of last year. My typical score is somewhere in the low to mid 70s, and current handicap is a 2.6. 

Seeing all of the different courses and scenery, and the challenge. 

I have visited the site numerous times for reviews and felt like it was finally time to join and learn from the community! I currently do not know any other spies. 

Originally from the east coast (Cleveland, Ohio) but now living in Kirkland, WA.

Home course is Willows Run in Redmond.  

Best - Beautiful summers and amazing mountain views. 

Worst - Lots of Rain 

Safety Manager 

My standard go to username 

On 3/16/2024 at 1:25 PM, Cannon Safe said:

I played hockey for 20 years, had D1 offers but passed on them to pursue other interests. I'm the golf swing itself, hockey I haven't found to translate much outside of the wrists releasing the club at impact. I never learned how to take a slap shot, my wrist shot was clocked in the low 90's in high school so I never saw the benefit of learning a slap shot. The hip rotation absolutely will translate over into golf. However, medical studies on NHL players have found that 90%+ of hockey players have at least 1 labrum tear in at least one hip joint, trust me, Ive already had 1 hip surgically reconstructed from the havoc hockey had on my hips and am about to have my other hip operated on due to this. So if your background is hockey, hip mobility exercises and strengthening routines will be crucial. I've recently found that lacrosse players actually have a much more powerful base for golf swings than hockey players. Look at long pole defenders ripping worm burners on YouTube. They start with a split grip, rotate and allow their trail hand to slide to their lead hand as they shoot. The wrist release is later than what you want for a golf swing, but the same principles apply and they often have a similar follow through to a golf swing, provided they aren't about to get wrecked by the other team. 

BIGant18

On 4/3/2024 at 9:52 PM, DavidHinton611 said:

Hello All!

I've been playing for on and off for about 20 years. I played a lot throughout high school but fell off once I went to college due to the cost and life getting in the way. I eventually got back into it at the beginning of last year. My typical score is somewhere in the low to mid 70s, and current handicap is a 2.6. 

I have visited the site numerous times for reviews and felt like it was finally time to join and learn from the community! I currently do not know any other spies. 

Originally from the east coast (Cleveland, Ohio) but now living in Kirkland, WA.

Worst - Lots of Rain 

Safety Manager 

Hello from another Kirkland-er!

On 4/3/2024 at 9:52 PM, DavidHinton611 said:

Hello All!

Worst - Lots of Rain 

Safety Manager 

Welcome Dave!  Glad you joined us!  Getting a lot of new members from N. Seattle area.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Hey all, Portland golfer here. I used to play when I was younger and my father was a coach at a local high school but didn’t play from 6th grade through until college and have been trying to play a lot since then so have been on and off playing for the past 7 years. Last year was my most active golf year and finally felt like I was able to work on my game weekly and play weekly and loved every second of it. Since then I have run into some back issues so trying to rehab that if anyone has tips and trying to find a local practice area I can go to regularly. My local courses I go to most often include Redtail, heron lakes, and wildwood but enjoy playing at all different courses! Currently been shooting in the high 80s with a few 90s sprinkled in at my 18 handicap, end of last summer was playing my best golf before my back injury so looking to get back. I have long been a follower of my golf spy but have never contributed so excited to participate in the community moving forward!

• TaylorMade M6 Driver
  • Callaway Rogue 3 Wood
  • Callaway Mavrik 4 Hybrid
  • Hand me down Taylor made 4-PW
  • Callaway Jaws 50/54/60
  • Odyssey Blade Putter I got in 8th grade for caddying for a local tournament winner, no idea how old

3 hours ago, Jdemarco28 said:

Hey all, Portland golfer here. I used to play when I was younger and my father was a coach at a local high school but didn’t play from 6th grade through until college and have been trying to play a lot since then so have been on and off playing for the past 7 years. Last year was my most active golf year and finally felt like I was able to work on my game weekly and play weekly and loved every second of it. Since then I have run into some back issues so trying to rehab that if anyone has tips and trying to find a local practice area I can go to regularly. My local courses I go to most often include Redtail, heron lakes, and wildwood but enjoy playing at all different courses! Currently been shooting in the high 80s with a few 90s sprinkled in at my 18 handicap, end of last summer was playing my best golf before my back injury so looking to get back. I have long been a follower of my golf spy but have never contributed so excited to participate in the community moving forward!

Welcome to the forums!  Glad you joined us.  I grew up in Corvallis, so many trips over the years through Portland.  Played mostly in the Corvallis, Albany, Salem area, but have played a little around Portland.  You should give Randy @Vegan_Golfer_PNW a shout to play sometime.  Great guy!  We played at Redtail once.  Maybe he can help you out on practice areas.

3 hours ago, Jdemarco28 said:

Welcome  on board! Thanks to @Kenny B for the tag. Where do you normally play in PDX? We should for sure meet up. There are several others in the area as well and the Portland area has a great crew.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

47 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Welcome  on board! Thanks to @Kenny B for the tag. Where do you normally play in PDX? We should for sure meet up. There are several others in the area as well and the Portland area has a great crew.

I would say I mostly play Redtail last summer because of the ya golf! Discount (have 1 more year to milk it before paying full price) but am pretty open to any course! Thanks for connecting @Kenny B

• TaylorMade M6 Driver
  • Callaway Rogue 3 Wood
  • Callaway Jaws 50/54/60
  • Odyssey Blade Putter I got in 8th grade for caddying for a local tournament winner, no idea how old

On 4/9/2024 at 12:17 PM, Jdemarco28 said:

Welcome!  

What part of town are you in?  From the courses you listed you are closer to the peninsula, but I could be off.  I myself typically play Glendoveer on Sundays (usually a 4th available!) but when I can get a 9:30-10:00 slot on Thursdays I'll play around the various city courses.  I tend to favor Heron Lakes as it's closest to me, but like to play the others for a bit of variety.  Haven't played Rose City in a while, probably about time.  Last time I played Red Tail was early March and was still soggy.  I thought it had been dry enough, but that course was 50% water.

Glendoveer is a good practice spot on the east side.  They have a decent range, plus two putting areas, a chipping area and a practice bunker.  The putting green on the West Course is pretty small and is mostly there for warm up and standby waiting for your tee.  The East Course practice area is pretty large and has the chipping and bunker area.  

Glendoveer aslo has a Player Development Program (PDP).  It's ~$40/mo and gets you free range balls, or a round + cart for $19.  Pretty good if you play 2x a month or hit the range a bunch.  I play weekends there as my buddy and I became members at the start of the pandemic and we were getting into golf.

Another good practice spot on the east side is Eastmoreland.  Not only is it a beautiful course and nearly as challenging as Red Tail, but has a larger practice area.  Separate putting and chipping greens, plus a protected chipping area with a small bunker at the end.  This bunker is less maintained that the one at Glendoveer, which gets the same treatment as the course pits.  

As a YA! Golf person, you may get a discount at Colwood.  They also have a pretty good range and large putting green.  This one is more contoured than the other two, so adds some challenge.  It's typical of the 9 greens on this par 3 course.  I like to use it to practice my short game as a non discount round is $18 and they have a punch card.  It's managed by Kemper Sports, the same folks that manage Heron Lakes, so they share instructors.

PDX has a PDX Players Card for the Portland Parks courses (Red Tail, Heron Lakes, Rose City, Eastmoreland and Colwood).  It's a once a year purchase on sale soon around mid May.  It's $750, but gets you discounts throughout the year.  Details are at https://www.portland.gov/parks/sports/golf, same page as YA! Golf.  Might as well stick with YA! if you still qualify.

Not sure about west side options as it's out of the way for me.  Randy ( @Vegan_Golfer_PNW ) could tell you more as that's his haunt.  I believe he typically plays Forest Hills, which is a very fun and pretty course.  Just watch out for the ground squirrels.

I'm hoping we can find a time for local forum players to get together this year and get an event organized!  Let me know if you want to join on a Sunday afternoon or Thursday morning.

Driver - PXG GEN5 0311FX 9°+1° flat - ProjectX Cypher 40 5.5 trimmed to 44"
Wood - PXG GEN5 0311FX 4-wood flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5 
Hybrid - PXG 0211 22° flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5  and Adams Idea 5HY - 39" Fubuki z60 Hy Flex-R shaft
Irons - 5-PW Callaway Rouge ST Max w / ProjectX Tour Flighted 105 steel shafts
Wedges - Kirkland Signature G/S/L
Putter - Kirkland Signature KS1   Wilson Brass Tech BT-2 with Garsen ULTIMATE grip

Balls - Titelist Pro V1 (PROTO 388) and Pro V1x (PROTO 348 test balls from current '22 ball test.

RH player shooting ~112 in Portland, Oregon.  New to the game and improving every week!

On 4/9/2024 at 12:17 PM, Jdemarco28 said:

Separate subject, but back issues.  I'm sure you can get a bunch of advice from those here on the forum, as many of us have or are dealing with something along that line.  I've had back issues since I was in a car wreck at 17, so have 30+ years of stuff that did or didn't work.

There are three main things I would recommend for you to allow yourself in order to minimize pain and work towards healing.  First is get good regular sleep.  Sleep hygiene can not be overrated. It's a foundation to so many physical and mental processes that without it you have no foundation.

Building on that is minimizing distress (not eustress!).  This means good nutrition, healthy relationship habits and not letting things weigh on you.  This is not an easy task, but gos so far in being able to be in a healing mode.

Lastly, is a good exercise routine that supports the tissues that are healing.  Your level of need may vary, but for myself I have worked up to a low-key resistance routine that focuses on supporting the core.  For low back issues, you need to gently rebuild your core, glutes and get your hamstrings and quads to work in conjunction.  Your hold yourself up from the ground, and tie it all together with your core.  If one component in that chain isn't working, the rest has to compensate.  This means that the weak link suffers.  I myself use and recommend professional help in this regard and can recommend my DC and PT. 

Driver - PXG GEN5 0311FX 9°+1° flat - ProjectX Cypher 40 5.5 trimmed to 44"
Wood - PXG GEN5 0311FX 4-wood flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5 
Hybrid - PXG 0211 22° flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5  and Adams Idea 5HY - 39" Fubuki z60 Hy Flex-R shaft
Irons - 5-PW Callaway Rouge ST Max w / ProjectX Tour Flighted 105 steel shafts
Wedges - Kirkland Signature G/S/L
Putter - Kirkland Signature KS1   Wilson Brass Tech BT-2 with Garsen ULTIMATE grip

Balls - Titelist Pro V1 (PROTO 388) and Pro V1x (PROTO 348 test balls from current '22 ball test.

RH player shooting ~112 in Portland, Oregon.  New to the game and improving every week!

On 4/12/2024 at 1:49 PM, Mr. Mushball said:

Welcome!  

What part of town are you in?  From the courses you listed you are closer to the peninsula, but I could be off.  I myself typically play Glendoveer on Sundays (usually a 4th available!) but when I can get a 9:30-10:00 slot on Thursdays I'll play around the various city courses.  I tend to favor Heron Lakes as it's closest to me, but like to play the others for a bit of variety.  Haven't played Rose City in a while, probably about time.  Last time I played Red Tail was early March and was still soggy.  I thought it had been dry enough, but that course was 50% water.

Glendoveer is a good practice spot on the east side.  They have a decent range, plus two putting areas, a chipping area and a practice bunker.  The putting green on the West Course is pretty small and is mostly there for warm up and standby waiting for your tee.  The East Course practice area is pretty large and has the chipping and bunker area.  

Glendoveer aslo has a Player Development Program (PDP).  It's ~$40/mo and gets you free range balls, or a round + cart for $19.  Pretty good if you play 2x a month or hit the range a bunch.  I play weekends there as my buddy and I became members at the start of the pandemic and we were getting into golf.

Another good practice spot on the east side is Eastmoreland.  Not only is it a beautiful course and nearly as challenging as Red Tail, but has a larger practice area.  Separate putting and chipping greens, plus a protected chipping area with a small bunker at the end.  This bunker is less maintained that the one at Glendoveer, which gets the same treatment as the course pits.  

As a YA! Golf person, you may get a discount at Colwood.  They also have a pretty good range and large putting green.  This one is more contoured than the other two, so adds some challenge.  It's typical of the 9 greens on this par 3 course.  I like to use it to practice my short game as a non discount round is $18 and they have a punch card.  It's managed by Kemper Sports, the same folks that manage Heron Lakes, so they share instructors.

PDX has a PDX Players Card for the Portland Parks courses (Red Tail, Heron Lakes, Rose City, Eastmoreland and Colwood).  It's a once a year purchase on sale soon around mid May.  It's $750, but gets you discounts throughout the year.  Details are at https://www.portland.gov/parks/sports/golf, same page as YA! Golf.  Might as well stick with YA! if you still qualify.

Not sure about west side options as it's out of the way for me.  Randy ( @Vegan_Golfer_PNW ) could tell you more as that's his haunt.  I believe he typically plays Forest Hills, which is a very fun and pretty course.  Just watch out for the ground squirrels.

I'm hoping we can find a time for local forum players to get together this year and get an event organized!  Let me know if you want to join on a Sunday afternoon or Thursday morning.

You guys know of a good practice area on the west side where I can hit off grass? I know the reserve has a nice practice area but I think it’s over $20 to use for non members and is a little far away

Just now, Jdemarco28 said:

You guys know of a good practice area on the west side where I can hit off grass? I know the reserve has a nice practice area but I think it’s over $20 to use for non members and is a little far away

@Vegan_Golfer_PNW

• TaylorMade M6 Driver
  • Callaway Rogue 3 Wood
  • Callaway Jaws 50/54/60

1 minute ago, Jdemarco28 said:

@Vegan_Golfer_PNW

Meriwether National has grass. It may be up to use in the next week (it wasn't last week). They charge $4 extra to use so a jumbo bucket (over 115 balls) is like $15-18 I think. If you go farther west, Quail Valley in Banks has grass. Pumpkin Ridge also does on the public side. Its $20 a bag though.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

49 minutes ago, Jdemarco28 said:

Not really west side, but Stone Creek near Lake Oswego had a grass range, but it’s been a long time since I played it and I have no idea what the cost is.

Hey everyone! Nice to see some other Portlander's here, I moved here last year and I am part of the Heron Lake's Men's Club. Excited to get to meet some of you.

I've been golfing regularly for about 10 years. My handicap is floating around 11/12 currently, but trying to lower it. Eliminating the blow-up holes is my downfall usually... typically shoot in the 83-87 range.

The challenge, being outdoors, constantly looking for a hole-in-one, social aspect with people I enjoy spending time with.

I do not know of any spies. Been following on IG for a while and thought I would get a little more active in the community.

I am originally from Pennsylvania, the Lehigh Valley area. Spent a lot of years in Philly as well during college.

Prior home course: Allentown Muni (Allentown, PA)

Current home course: Heron Lakes

In love with the ability to golf all year round (mostly). The rain and mud are probably my least favorite, but I am adapting 

Studio Manager for an Architecture Firm. We do high rise, mixed use residential towers. I've been involved throughout the whole process, but mainly produce construction drawings and perform contract administration

This is my typical go-to

In Da Bag

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max 9*

Woods: Cobra King F9 3W, Callaway Rogue Max 5W

Driving Iron: Taylormade GAPR 2

Irons: Ping G410

Wedges: Cleveland CBX2

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom 11

Balls: Vice Pro Plus - Green Drip

On 3/30/2024 at 10:42 PM, swwyocoyote said:

Hi all, 

Its my go to.

Welcome! Love Kemmerer! I have some friends there who's daughter played hockey with my daughter. I live in Cheyenne. Good to have you aboard.

I could play golf every day and learn something new each round. 

Callaway Paradym TD 9* Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped shaft

TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver w/stiff stock shaft

Ping 425 Max 3 wood w/Stiff Steadfast Jupiter 1 shaft

Titleist PT 17 Medal Wood w/steel shaft

New Level 4-PW 902PD Irons w/6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

PXG 311 Gen 3 52 & 56 Wedges w/ Xstiff KBS TourLite shafts

Ping Anser Putter

Callaway Chrome Tour X