TESTERS WANTED! ×

Southwest: CA, NV, UT, AZ, HI

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/

Has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

2 hours ago, 3Ks said:

1. Greetings, I am Kerry Kohashi joining in.

2. How long have you been playing golf? 50+ years What’s your handicap or normal score? 14/15 with mid 80s-90s

3. What do you love about golf? Hardest game I have ever played.

4. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Quality of the website output. Do you already know any other Spies? No

5. Where are you from? Born and raised in Hawaii.  What is your home course? Don't have one but play 4 regularly.

6. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Only can play on days that end in "y"

7. What do you do for a living? Retired.

Yeahhh youuuuuu! 

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Mixed bag of used clubs from Golf Mart, bag boy push cart off craigslist, and a classic Ping Anser putter that kicks butt and drains putts!  Hogan's Five Lessons and YouTube Golf Teachers are leading me astray on a daily basis.  I'm in a 3 ball/4 ball group of old guys at the Pacific Grove Golf Links on Tuesday mornings.  I gave the game up for years, then met a former Long Drive World Record Holder who dragged me back in!  He and I tee it up at Poppy Hills now and then and smack 'em regularly on the range at the Pebble Beach Practice Facility.  I'm a lucky dude with a mean hook! 

Pebble Beach Practice Facility Regular

Bag Boy Push cart from Craigslist

Used clubs of various types

Snell MTB Black and X (Discovered on MGS)

Sqairz Shoes (Discoverd on MGS)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello hello! Long time MGS follower/reader, first time forum-er.

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? "Playing" for 25 years, taking it seriously for almost 4.  '21 has not been kind to me; finished '20 at 4.6 and am currently trending at 8.7 with 9+ on the horizon.

2. What do you love about golf? Competition. Initially with myself/expectations. If I'm going to lose that one then against my friends. Still losing? Then against the tequila after the round.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I have questions. I want answers! Also, I might have answers to someone else's questions, so here to share/gain knowledge. I don't know if I know any spies, but religiously watch the No Putts Given, so I feel like i know the team.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Iowa native living in Phoenix, AZ and can frequently be found at Raven in S Phoenix.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best things are the multitude of course options to choose from. Worst is remembering your summer shot distances during winter rounds; ALWAYS coming up 20 yards short! smh.

6. What do you do for a living? Preconstruction Project Manager; specializing in multifamily high-rises

7. How’d you pick your user name? Formerly worked in the wine industry. Name-ish + affinity for wine.

Edited by ryno_wineo

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9°, UST Lin-Q Purple 7F5 1” tipped

3 Wood:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Titanium Rocket 13.5°, UST Lin-Q Purple 7F5

2 Iron:  :callaway-small: X Forged UT 18°, Mitsubishi MMT UT 105 TX

4-PW:  :callaway-small: X Forged CB irons, DG Tour Issue x100 +1” 2° flat

Wedges:  :mizuno-small: T20, KBS Wedge shaft, 50°/54°/58°

Putter:  Toulon Atlanta, Stroke Lab Shaft

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1x Optic Yellow

Bag:  :Ogio: 2021 Woode 8 Hybrid Stand Bag

Shot Tracking:  :Arccos:

Hi all,

Happy to be here. Looking forward to some awesome discussion.

How long have you been playing golf?

I've been paying since I was probably 12, but with some irregularity until I was out of college. Within the last two years been the most regular at 50+ round a year.

What’s your handicap or normal score?

11.4 index

What do you love about golf?

Love the outdoors and the difficulty of the game. I'm an achiever so my search for a better round never ends. 

Also love the time I get to spend with the guys on the course, having fun and kicking back man sodas away from all the BS.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

I've always had an interest in what other people experience in this game. It's not only for my own quest for knowledge, but to also share what I've learned in my experience. I come from a highly competitive athletic background, so applying my knowledge from broader experience has been a boon to my understanding of body mechanics and awareness. I hope to add value to discussions and learn more about the feels other people experience.

Where are you from? What is your home course?

Bay Area. Oakhurst Country Club

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

Summer can be super dry and windy. Course conditions can vary greatly because of a lack of rain and water rationing. 

Can't complain though. I get to play year round, hardly ever have to wear rain gear, and get some spectacular CA views.

What do you do for a living?

Spent 6 years in tech PR, but now stay home with kids, encouraging their love for sport. I've also started a new persona, dedicated to golf. Check out my social channels and links in my signature

How’d you pick your user name?

GraigGolfs is my golf persona. All my channels use the same name.

IMG_20210304_073356_199.jpg

Blue Tees Ambassador

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Blade

Vokey SM8 60, SM5 54

Titleist AP2 720 W-4i

Taylormade SIM Max 3W - 15 degree with Fujikura Ventus Blue 66g XS shaft

Taylormade SIM Max Driver - 10.5 with Fujikura Tour Spec Pro II 79g XS shaft

Titleist ProV1

https://linktr.ee/graiggolfs

On 2/11/2019 at 2:37 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

MGS New Member Introduction: Southwest Region

California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Hawaii

Welcome to the MyGolfSpy forums! We’re always glad to have new members contributing to the best golf discussions on the internet.  If you’ve already created an introduction thread, feel free to re-introduce yourself here!

If you haven’t yet done so, take a moment to check out the Moral Codes that shape how we treat each other here.

You’ll find that this community is very welcoming to newcomers so come on in, take off your shoes, and get comfortable. Tell us all about yourself. To help us get to know you, here are some questions you might answer in your new member post. Feel free to share some fun pictures of your golfing ventures as well!

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

2. What do you love about golf?

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

6. What do you do for a living?

7. How’d you pick your user name?

Hello fellow addicts. Spying from Ventura, Ca.  The question I think any true golf nut has when 1st joining is how do i become a tester? Found this through the pod.

CRUSHING=PING woods

PLACING=TITILIEST irons

SPINNING=CALLAWAY wedges 

SINKING = PRO-V with SCOTTY

20 minutes ago, RyanGforce said:

Hello fellow addicts. Spying from Ventura, Ca.  The question I think any true golf nut has when 1st joining is how do i become a tester? Found this through the pod.

Be active in the forum. Don’t expect to test big ticket items right out of the gate. Apply for ball tests and whatnot, work your way up. 

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

Hey fellow MGSers,

I'm fairly new in my golfing life, started about 4 years ago and I usually hover around 105.

I love that golf is always a challenge with yourself and the course. It's a great way to spend time outdoors and I love the feeling of flushing a shot. I play for that feeling more than I do for score.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy?

I enjoy reading the reviews and listening to the occasional MGS podcast.

I'm from San Diego and just moved closer to Goat Hill Park and Twin Oaks, so one of those will be my home course.

Perfect weather all year round. Prices can get pretty up there with the nicer courses.

I'm a copywriter at an ad agency.

My big miss is typically a big push slice. Going from the inside with a wide open club face. 🤦‍♂️

:callaway-small: BB Fusion (9.5/stiff)
:adams-small:Tight Lies (16/stiff)
:callaway-small: GBB (19/reg)
:tour-edge: Hot Launch (4H)
:wilson-small:Irons:  D-200 (uniflex, standard) (4-G)
:1332069271_TommyArmour:Wedges: VCG Forged (54,58)
:ping-small:Putter: Sigma G Tyne

Right-handed
25 hcp

Howzit MSGers!

So happy to be able to join the community here to read and learn everything about golf.  I grew up playing every sport I could think of (Football, baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis, etc.).  With my friends and I getting a littler older now and not being able to recover as fast as we would like we all decided to pick up golf!  Now we all wish we would have started golfing years ago!!!

Just started playing golf regularly about 1 year ago.  HCP 19, Normal score 90-95.

I love how challenging golf is.  No matter how much you play, there is always something to learn or improve on.

Since I recently started to take golf a bit more seriously, I've tried to research everything I could about golf.  From swing mechanics, club/equipment reviews, tips and tricks etc., I've looked up so much information on the internet.  With all my research I came across MyGolfSpy and I just love all the information and content here!

Born and raised in Hawaii.  Home course is which ever course has an available tee time 😛

Best thing is the ability to golf all year.  The worse thing is trying to find a tee time since courses are so crowded. 

I am a Mechanical Engineer. 

'ChasenLogan'. My name is Chasen and I've recently become a father to my son Logan. Also it makes it sound like I'm Chasing my son Logan.

Driver (10.5): Taylormade SIM2 (Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S)
3-Wood (13.5): Taylormade SIM2 TI (Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X)
Irons (2I, 4I-7I, 8I-PW): Mizuno MP-20/MMC/HMB (Steelfiber i95 Stiff)
GW (51/11): Cleveland CBX 2 (Steelfiber i70 Stiff)
SW (56/12): Cleveland CBX Full Face (Steelfiber i70 Stiff)
LW (62/6): Cleveland ZipCore Tour Rack (Steelfiber i70 Stiff)
Putter: Bettinardi INOVAI 6.0 Center Shaft
Ball: Pro V1x Left Dash

Hi Spies - Long time forum lurker joining this awesome community.

9 years this August.  Started playing in my late 30's.

Being outdoors and enjoying the day with old friends and making new friends.  Having some drinks, slicing some drives, chunking the wedges, pushing some putts, losing a headcover, shotgun starts & shotgun brews, 19th hole, post round meals and Venmo'ing golf bets back and forth.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I'm always googling golf stuff and MGS is just an awesome repository of data.  Non-biased product testing and reviews set MGS apart from the pack.  The Most Wanted articles and data insights are exceptional.  Don't know any other Spies...that I'm aware of.

Los Angeles.  Sand Canyon Country Club.

Worst - LA Muni weekend pace of play.  Summer weather in LA County.  Finding a weekend Tee-Time.

Best - Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, Central CA, and Coachella Valley golf.  

Project Management

It's an old gamertag.

Driver: PXG 0211 Diamana S+

5W: Callaway Epic Max HZRDUS Smoke iM10

Hybrid: Cobra F8 22* One Length Aldila Rogue Pro

Irons: Ping G410 5 - LW AWT 2.0

Putter: Odyssey Exo Stroke Lab 7

Ball: SaintNine U-Pro 

Bag: Sun Mountain C-130s

4 hours ago, StormierCanine3 said:

Being outdoors and enjoying the day with old friends and making new friends.  Having some drinks, slicing some drives, chunking the wedges, pushing some putts, losing a headcover, shotgun starts & shotgun brews, 19th hole, post round meals and Venmo'ing golf bets back and forth.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I'm always googling golf stuff and MGS is just an awesome repository of data.  Non-biased product testing and reviews set MGS apart from the pack.  The Most Wanted articles and data insights are exceptional.  Don't know any other Spies...that I'm aware of.

Worst - LA Muni weekend pace of play.  Summer weather in LA County.  Finding a weekend Tee-Time.

Best - Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, Central CA, and Coachella Valley golf.  

Project Management

It's an old gamertag.

Welcome aboard!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

6 hours ago, StormierCanine3 said:

Project Management

It's an old gamertag.

Ventura County Golf is the best!

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

3 hours ago, ole gray said:

Welcome aboard!

Thanks Ole Gray!

1 hour ago, jddaigneault said:

Ventura County Golf is the best!

Indeed JD! Sterling Hills, Moorpark, Olivas Links, Tierra Rejada, River Ridge and Soule Park just to get started 🙂

I have been playing golf for 40+ years but my handicap doesn't show it. I usually shoot in the 90's but sometimes over and under that. For me, golf is a chance to be outside and enjoy a round with friends. I have been a member for a while but just started looking in the forums. I do read the reviews and listen to the pod casts.

I am from Northern California and I really don't have a home course right now. The course nearest to me was purchased a few years ago and they have let it go down hill. I decided to start playing other courses in NorCal. I belong to a traveling club in which we play a different course every month. I really enjoy it. The best thing about golf in my region is we have plenty of courses. The worst thing is the closest course is about 40 minutes away.

I am retired but I was in Information technology for 40 years. I have been retired for 9 years now. I play as much golf as possible.

My user name is JPin. It is the first letter of my first name and the first three letters of my last name. I know, not very creative but it works.

Driver: :cobra-small: RadSpeed XB 9.0

Utilities:

:Sub70: 699U 15 degree

:ping-small: G425 Crossover 18 degree

Irons: :cobra-small: F-Max One Length 4 - SW

Wedge: :cobra-small: 60 degree King One Length

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Special Select Flowback 5

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  About 30 years  Handicap is11  

2. What do you love about golf?  It’s not about perfect and it makes you think every shot  

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do youalready know any other Spies?  I like hearing other experiences and love to read about equipment. Don’t really know any other spies  

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Live in Rio Verde, AZ and am a member at Tonto Verde. 2 courses there - Peaks and Ranch 

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best- so many places to play and great people to play with. Worst - hot summers

6. What do you do for a living?  RETIRED!!! 

7. How’d you pick your user name?  Name and BD

17 hours ago, Stshep14 said:

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  About 30 years  Handicap is11  

2. What do you love about golf?  It’s not about perfect and it makes you think every shot  

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do youalready know any other Spies?  I like hearing other experiences and love to read about equipment. Don’t really know any other spies  

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Live in Rio Verde, AZ and am a member at Tonto Verde. 2 courses there - Peaks and Ranch 

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best- so many places to play and great people to play with. Worst - hot summers

6. What do you do for a living?  RETIRED!!! 

7. How’d you pick your user name?  Name and BD

Being retired is the BIG ticket!  Glad you joined us 🏌️‍♂️

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Well I started in middle school but took a short hiatus between college and last year. Handicap of 20ish. Never got an official handicap cause I never did big tournaments. On a good day I can almost break 100. 

Getting out by myself it's just nice to have some time to myself with my thoughts and hitting some great shots no will believe I hit. In a group it's nice to have people you know having a good time and playing something we can all enjoy and roast my swing.

Can't really remember how I found MyGolfSpy. I have been following for a while and now I am trying to be more social on the forums... Although that is a toughie as my wife describes me as not the most social of people and I have a RBF that could kill a bear. But I generally like people.

Originally from the PNW now in SoCal. I guess my home course is Pacific Palms Resort as that's the one I played the most since getting back into golf but I am always up for suggestions.

The best is I can golf year round the worst is all the people who know and enjoy that with me as tee times are full sun up to sun down.

I am an analyst for a healthcare company.

I am not very original so I just used my name.

Ping G400 SFT

Wilson Optimax 3 Wood and 4 Hybrid

Tommy Armour 845s 5i-9i, PW, AW

Texan 56 and 60 degree Wedges

Kirkland Signature KS1 

Long-time reader, first time poster, so here goes...

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

I've been playing golf for nearly 40 years, but only started playing seriously when I retired in 2008.  Currently at a 15.4, playing from the blue tees.  Was a 12.7 in 2019, the pandemic and the resulting closure of putting and chipping practice areas killed my short game.   

The complexity of the game.  Playing a great round despite not not hitting the ball well.  Playing a phenomenal round when hitting the ball well.  Dropping a 60 foot putt to save par.  

The thorough and comprehensive equipment reviews.  You guys have a different approach towards testing equipment and you stay engaged with the commenters with each review.  Good job there.  Do I know any other Spies?  Nope, afraid not.  Perhaps in the future.   

Los Angeles.  I play the LA City courses, primarily Rancho and Griffith Park with occasional rounds at the Long Beach city courses, Rio Hondo, Industry Hills, Lakewood, Mile Square, and other Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino, and Riverside county courses.  Sometime in the hopefully not to distant future, I'll be calling Las Vegas home.  

The difficulty in getting tee times, especially during and post-pandemic.  The poor course conditions at various municipal courses.  And having to deal with urban freeway traffic either getting to or coming from golf courses.  There have been way too many times I've missed tee times because the freeway was shut down because of an accident.      

I'm retired.  Working was something I used to do a lifetime ago.  

It's one of the many names I've used in the past for fantasy sports leagues.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 8:04 AM, Josef said:

Well I started in middle school but took a short hiatus between college and last year. Handicap of 20ish. Never got an official handicap cause I never did big tournaments. On a good day I can almost break 100. 

Getting out by myself it's just nice to have some time to myself with my thoughts and hitting some great shots no will believe I hit. In a group it's nice to have people you know having a good time and playing something we can all enjoy and roast my swing.

Can't really remember how I found MyGolfSpy. I have been following for a while and now I am trying to be more social on the forums... Although that is a toughie as my wife describes me as not the most social of people and I have a RBF that could kill a bear. But I generally like people.

Originally from the PNW now in SoCal. I guess my home course is Pacific Palms Resort as that's the one I played the most since getting back into golf but I am always up for suggestions.

The best is I can golf year round the worst is all the people who know and enjoy that with me as tee times are full sun up to sun down.

I am an analyst for a healthcare company.

I am not very original so I just used my name.

Welcome to the group!  I've played both courses at Pacific Palms a few times since I live so close.   Maybe we can get a round in sometime.   

Driver:cobra-small: S3

FW: :taylormade-small:SIM Max 3HL

Hybrid - :bridgestone-small: J40 3H :taylormade-small:RBZ 5H

Irons - :cobra-small: RADSPEED One Length - 6 - GW

Wedges - :taylormade-small: TP Wedges - 54* & 58*

Putter - :odyssey-small: Rossie 

Ball - :bridgestone-small: E12

On 4/21/2021 at 10:54 PM, Cereal Killer said:

Long-time reader, first time poster, so here goes...

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

I've been playing golf for nearly 40 years, but only started playing seriously when I retired in 2008.  Currently at a 15.4, playing from the blue tees.  Was a 12.7 in 2019, the pandemic and the resulting closure of putting and chipping practice areas killed my short game.   

The complexity of the game.  Playing a great round despite not not hitting the ball well.  Playing a phenomenal round when hitting the ball well.  Dropping a 60 foot putt to save par.  

The thorough and comprehensive equipment reviews.  You guys have a different approach towards testing equipment and you stay engaged with the commenters with each review.  Good job there.  Do I know any other Spies?  Nope, afraid not.  Perhaps in the future.   

Los Angeles.  I play the LA City courses, primarily Rancho and Griffith Park with occasional rounds at the Long Beach city courses, Rio Hondo, Industry Hills, Lakewood, Mile Square, and other Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino, and Riverside county courses.  Sometime in the hopefully not to distant future, I'll be calling Las Vegas home.  

The difficulty in getting tee times, especially during and post-pandemic.  The poor course conditions at various municipal courses.  And having to deal with urban freeway traffic either getting to or coming from golf courses.  There have been way too many times I've missed tee times because the freeway was shut down because of an accident.      

I'm retired.  Working was something I used to do a lifetime ago.  

It's one of the many names I've used in the past for fantasy sports leagues.  

Welcome to the group!!!   

On 4/16/2021 at 9:29 AM, JPin said:

I have been playing golf for 40+ years but my handicap doesn't show it. I usually shoot in the 90's but sometimes over and under that. For me, golf is a chance to be outside and enjoy a round with friends. I have been a member for a while but just started looking in the forums. I do read the reviews and listen to the pod casts.

I am from Northern California and I really don't have a home course right now. The course nearest to me was purchased a few years ago and they have let it go down hill. I decided to start playing other courses in NorCal. I belong to a traveling club in which we play a different course every month. I really enjoy it. The best thing about golf in my region is we have plenty of courses. The worst thing is the closest course is about 40 minutes away.

I am retired but I was in Information technology for 40 years. I have been retired for 9 years now. I play as much golf as possible.

My user name is JPin. It is the first letter of my first name and the first three letters of my last name. I know, not very creative but it works.

Welcome to the group.. Thanks for posting here. 

In case someone posted recently and I missed you... welcome to the group!!   :) 

23 hours ago, White Rhino said:

Welcome to the group!  I've played both courses at Pacific Palms a few times since I live so close.   Maybe we can get a round in sometime.   

Sounds good to me!

Ping G400 SFT

Wilson Optimax 3 Wood and 4 Hybrid

Tommy Armour 845s 5i-9i, PW, AW

Texan 56 and 60 degree Wedges

Kirkland Signature KS1 

8 minutes ago, OneShot201 said:

Good Morning - I'm new and in Northern Nevada.

I carry a 12.3 at the moment.

Thanks

Welcome!

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I've played on and off for the 20 years but have only been playing seriously for the last year.  I'm currently a 20 handicap, I usually score in the mid 90's but I have broke 90 once.

2. What do you love about golf?  I love that in order to play well you have to be fully immersed in the moment and I really love being outside. 

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  Mostly because I've become consumed by all things golf.  I don't know any spies.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?  I'm from Oakland CA and I play Metropolitan Golf Links a lot.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  The good: Lots of courses and great year round golf weather.  The bad: Tee times are hard to come by.

6. What do you do for a living?  Electrician

7. How’d you pick your user name?  My initials

Callaway epic flash 10.5

Ping G410 3 hybrid

Mizuno JPX 921 forged 4-GW KBS C-taper 

Mizuno T-20 54 degree

Odyssey stroke lab double wide

1.  Played golf for about fifteen years, when driver is working mid 80s when its not mid 90s!

2.  I love the challenge and the mental focus required to play each shot!!!!

3.  Love the discussions that revolve around the game, from advice and mechanics to the mental imagining.

4.  Live in San Diego and have played most courses, admiral baker, bonita and cottonwood are my typical hacking grounds!

5.  Best thing about the area is golf year round, worst wuld be come summer the cheaper courses greens and courses not maintained like a PGA course!!!

6.  Program Manager for the US Navy

7.  Was my job when i was active 

Hi everyone!

FOund this online and  absolutely love  this. Have ben playin golf since I was 25 and absolutely love the game. Wish I could play more... Love the comraderie of golf but also love playing all by myself...Here in AZ in the summer, thats not hard to do...sometimes I am the only one on the course! Any one else here from Phoenix??

Golf On!