Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

International

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/

Has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

Hello from Uruguay!

a small country in South America where golf is not that popular, but we have a MacKenzie course over here!

Currently I am 23 years old and a beginner golfer struggling to practice and improve! Unluckily there aren’t too many facilities, so I got some Birdie balls and I am all they way to go!

Hi all,

Looking forward to using the site a bit more, rather than just lurking! From the UK, raised in Scotland, living in Oxford.

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I've been playing since I was young, but have only recently starting taking it a bit more seriously.

2. What do you love about golf? Pretty much everything, from watching, to playing, to being outdoors. Mainly that it's a constant quest for improvement and pretty much impossible to master. 

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Instagram - one of the better accounts.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I'm Scottish but now live in Oxford. My home course is Frilford Heath, also a member as Royal Cinque Ports. My home courses when growing up were East Kilbride and Kingussie.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best - reasonably good weather all year round. Worst - a (very) slow playing senior section.

6. What do you do for a living? Neurosurgery resident.

7. How’d you pick your user name? It's my name.

Here's a couple of golfing trip photos for intro purposes - St A's (including a horrendous overswing 😳), Kingsbarns and Loch Lomond

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

image1.jpeg

Driver: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Proto X 9° - Graphite Design Tour AD TP 6S

Fairways: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg0341X Gen 2 13° - Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6S; 0341X Gen 2 15° - VA Drago 65 S

1&2 iron: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0311X - Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 95 X (1) S (2)

Hybrid: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0317X Gen 2 19° - Accra Tour Z Xtreme Hybrid M4

Irons:  th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0311X Gen 1 4; 0311T Gen 2 4-PW - Oban CT115 S

Wedges:th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Sugar Daddy Gen 2 - 50°, 54°, 58°- Oban CT 115 S; KBS Hi-rev 2.0

Putter:  1500419358_LABlogo-horizontal-black.png.141fcb5fd7603f7f248f3821f51a6797.png  Directed Force 2.1 35" with lagp.png.7ad0cf3ac148827f3723a9f69a948244.png 135 shaft

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 Pix

Welcome @seancgmartin Well done 'escaping' to better weather and some cracking courses down your way.

Jump in here at MGS, they/we are a very friendly and supportive bunch.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody, 

My name is Lorenzo and I'm from Italy but living in Luxembourg and practically all over west Europe for work. 

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I've always been interested in golf, but I picked it up seriously only a year and a half ago. My comp playing handicap is 36, but the exact one according to the current Italian golf federation system is 43. I've only played 3 comp so far (those are the only scores that count for the current hcp system), and in general I score in the 105-125 range. The penalty shots are way too many per round!!! 

2. What do you love about golf? The possibility to disconnect from the world for a couple of hours, stay open air no matter the weather and focus only on the small hard ball. 

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I'd like to find some other players willing to interact and discuss about the game, the gears and eventually meet up for a round or two somewhere. At the moment I don't know any other spy - or maybe I do in person, but they're spies, why should they give up their secret identity???!! 

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I'm from Italy, living in Luxembourg and constantly travelling around Europe. My home club is "Golf dei laghi" in Travedona, Italy. I also play quite often in Cockermouth and Eskdale, both in Cumbria - England, and Royfos in Mullsjo, Sweden. 

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The game is still not extremely popular so it's relatively easy to get tee times without booking. Unfortunately there are way too few courses and they're quite expensive (for what they offer). 

6. What do you do for a living? If I were living in the USA I'd say government, but in Europe I'm just a civil servant. 

7. How’d you pick your user name? It's my first name

• 1 month later...
  1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

2. Playing since Easter of 2016, Handicap 7.6, however coach says by the end of the year I should be off 6. Normal scores range between Low 80s to mid 70s, how ever I can have rounds in the high 80s, and some in the low 70s.

3. What do you love about golf?

4. I've met so many friends that are much older than myself. Me being a teenager, there aren't a huge amount of teenagers on the golf course, so being able to get on well with the others older then me. But also joining the men, in matches and competitions. A good relax from A Levels.

5. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

6. I joined after looking for reviews on a driving iron. Found the information very involving and nowhere else on the internet can match.

7. Where are you from? What is your home course?

8. I'm from Oxford, England. I am a member at Frilford Heath Golf Club, and North Oxford Golf Club

9. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

10. As I mention earlier, there aren't a lot of people that play that are in my age category. However I always find the adult members are warming and are most of the time behaving!

11. What do you do for a living?

12. I'm a student studying my A levels. However I work in a pro shop during the weekend. 

13. How’d you pick your user name

14. A name that's on my social media

• 2 weeks later...
  1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?
    Been playing since I was 17, so 30 years ... with a couple of times off in there somewhere. Handicap hovers between 3 - 6. Shoot anything from 65 - 85.

2. What do you love about golf?
    The inner game. Clearing my mind and flushing a shot / putt without interference.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?
    Probably do know some other spies ... just not sure which ones. I've come to have some light chatter about equipment and course design.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?
    I live in beautiful Tasmania - Australia. Home course is Kingston Beach GC, just outside of Hobart.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?
    Relatively cheap, great courses, great weather. No real negatives for the Aussie golfer I can think of that are region specific... maybe the snakes and spiders you need to leave alone on the course?

6. What do you do for a living?
    I work at a swimming pool.

7. How’d you pick your user name?
    Was more genetics and choosing family over career that picked it for me 🙂

1. I have been playing golf again from December this year after a break of about 10 years.   My current handicap is a 12 but I am working hard to get that down with some regular practice. 

2. I was introduced to this site by Nunfa0 who is a good bugger at my course.

3. I am from Christchurch New Zealand, my club is Templeton Golf Club.

4. We have a lot of top quality golf course around the Christchurch are with very different designs and lengths.  

5. I am a Operations Manager for a Hydro excavation and Storm Water Treatment company called HydroVac. 

6. Used my nickname and the country I am from. There was a lot of time and thought put into it lol 

TaylorMade-Logo.jpg.b9feb76cbda93eda6798785f73105d8b.jpg Stealth Driver 10.5° with a Fujikura Ventus Blue Valocore 6 S

TaylorMade-Logo.jpg.b9feb76cbda93eda6798785f73105d8b.jpg Sim 3 Wood with a Fujikura Ventus Blue S

Titlest.jpg.9b87feac9cbdd26baaff21724eb4819f.jpg 5 Wood with a Kurokage 55g S

Titlest.jpg.9b87feac9cbdd26baaff21724eb4819f.jpg U505 3 Iron with a 80g Hazrdus RDX Smoke Shaft 

mizuno-logo.jpg.d4e2e572f4907c44f354f76a0869d597.jpg 223 Irons (5 to PW) with 115g NS Pro S 

Titlest.jpg.9b87feac9cbdd26baaff21724eb4819f.jpg SM9 50 Wedge 105g NS Pro 

Titlest.jpg.9b87feac9cbdd26baaff21724eb4819f.jpg SM9 54 Wedge 105g NS Pro

Titlest.jpg.9b87feac9cbdd26baaff21724eb4819f.jpg SM9 58 Wedge 105g NS Pro

TaylorMade-Logo.jpg.b9feb76cbda93eda6798785f73105d8b.jpg  Spider EX Ghost White Putter with 120g KBS Black 

Warm greetings @Djnzfrom way up north! 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Hello everyone! Hey guys! My name is Algo, I'm from Estonia. I have just created the account so I'd like to get more information about people who "live" here aha. I'm 23 years old and I have a lot of hobbies. I love playing guitar, singing, drawing, and painting. I also enjoy learning languages. I usually do it partly myself, partly with the help of language schools. I've already learned a little bit of German, I know English and now I'm in the process of learning Italian. I went there once for a business trip and visited Italian language school http://fda-sanremo.com/ and teachers helped me to understand grammar rules and to start speaking a little bit, now I'm learning by myself and I think I'm making great progress. Do you love learning languages? I'm really curious:)

I have a hard time keeping up with these threads on new members... from all locations across the globe.  So for those that I've missed, HELLO & WELCOME TO MY GOLF SPY!! 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Hello Spies around the world from Northwestern Ontario, Canada

I have been following MGS for about a year now and I've decided to get more involved because I think this is a great medium in the golf world, and I also need something to keep my busy while the snow is on the ground.

1. I have been playing golf on and off my whole life with my dad but I stopped for about 5 years. I have now been fully dedicated to golf and taking it seriously for about 3 years. This year, 2019, is the first year i submitted scores to GolfCanada for handicap and at the close of this season I am sitting at 34.

2. I love being outdoors in what is more often than not the more beautifully landscaped areas in town. I love the solitude as well as the companionship. And i love the feeling of that one shot that turns a bad round into a good one.

3. Im a gear head and i love all the reviews and info on anything that has to do with golf. When I was a kid i was big into BMX and building computers and anything to do with technology and I still am to this day and I'm not content with just knowing the basics in whatever i take interest in, I love to dig down deep and really know whats going on.

4. I am from Ontario Canada, I was born in Parry Sound, and have lived all over Ontario as a kid and as an adult. I currently reside in Thunder Bay, ON. I would not say i have a home course. I opt out of memberships because then I feel like I need to only play that course to get me moneys worth. I have a favourite course, which is Fort William Country Club, but the one I play most often is Chapples Municipal.

5. The scenery if beautiful. So many lakes and rivers. The area is very mountainous. All the courses and parkland style. The worst part about golf here is the short season. Golf goes generally from May to mid October and then the courses are closed.

6. I work retail, taproom and offsite events at Sleeping Giant Brewing Company. A locally owned and operated craft brewery

7. How’d you pick your user name? T.T.G. is also my youtube handle which stands for the tattooed golfer which is my IG and FB page handle and I chose that name but I am a golfer that has a lot of tattoos

• 2 weeks later...
  1. Hello my name is Paul Michel.  I play golf until 10 years and i'm 15 hcp

2. I love golf because it's a psycho game, more seriously it's a complete sport : technical, physical and a strategic game. Some times it makes me crazy

3. I came on your site for your "most wanted" things

4. i'm living in Corsica, former home of Napoleon.

5. Only one 18 holes, 3 nine holes and two 6 holes.

6. I'm working public health administration.

7. My user name is my name :D

I play in the North Yorkshire region of th UK. Our parkland course is affected by the weather to a large degree, the greens dont really come to speed until June and are shot by October. Through the winter the course is soggy and muddy. However that doesn't stop me playing 3 times a week.  I did play off 10 but 4 hip replacement operations has set me back to 17 but now I a fit and aim to get back down in 2020. Mygolfspy has been my go to site for information and reviews for a while and I am looking forward to seeing what the forum has to offer.

Hi all, well my name is Ciaran and I have been a long time fan of my golf spy , been a member of another popular  forum , but this one seems more real. I live in ayrshire scotland and look forward to being a part of some discussions

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score

I have have been playing golf since I was 3 , 25 years of playing golf. Handicap had trended up to 4 but hoping to rectify that next year. Usually shoot between high 60s to mid high 70s depending how much I'm playing.

What do you love about golf?

Everything , I just love how you can play golf at any age and still enjoy it,  I couldn't play for a couple of years due to a broken leg and arthritis but could still work on clubs , but so glad to be back playing.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

I came here for honest reviews and maybe even a chance to meet up with a few new people who love golf.

Where are you from? What is your home course?

I am From Ayrshire Scotland , the home of golf. I stay on the west coast,  home course is Belleisle. But also play at Troon and Prestwick.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

Links golf is just fantastic , but it has to be the weather that is the worst part , whether it be the blistering wind or the horizontal rain.

What do you do for a living?

I am a Life Support Technician in the offshore industry.

How’d you pick your user name?

It was just something that me and my Team mates used to say to each other. Either that was a "High cut cowboy riding the wind" or wow what a "turnberry tamer" so it's just stuck.

thanks for reading .

9 hours ago, Highcutcowboy said:

Hi all, well my name is Ciaran and I have been a long time fan of my golf spy , been a member of another popular  forum , but this one seems more real. I live in ayrshire scotland and look forward to being a part of some discussions

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score

I have have been playing golf since I was 3 , 25 years of playing golf. Handicap had trended up to 4 but hoping to rectify that next year. Usually shoot between high 60s to mid high 70s depending how much I'm playing.

What do you love about golf?

Everything , I just love how you can play golf at any age and still enjoy it,  I couldn't play for a couple of years due to a broken leg and arthritis but could still work on clubs , but so glad to be back playing.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

I came here for honest reviews and maybe even a chance to meet up with a few new people who love golf.

Where are you from? What is your home course?

I am From Ayrshire Scotland , the home of golf. I stay on the west coast,  home course is Belleisle. But also play at Troon and Prestwick.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

Links golf is just fantastic , but it has to be the weather that is the worst part , whether it be the blistering wind or the horizontal rain.

What do you do for a living?

I am a Life Support Technician in the offshore industry.

How’d you pick your user name?

It was just something that me and my Team mates used to say to each other. Either that was a "High cut cowboy riding the wind" or wow what a "turnberry tamer" so it's just stuck.

thanks for reading .

Welcome from northwest Ohio. Looking forward to any and all comments on our forum. This is a great place to be. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone

I started playing golf after high school into my early 20's until life got in the way and golf took a hiatus.  Fast forward 12 years and my son decided last year he want to buy some golf clubs and it's taken over my life ever since.

I love everything about golf, but I really enjoy that it's something I can do with my wife and kids as a family regardless of age and skill levels.

I've been watching the Mygolfspy you tube channel "no putts given" podcast for a while and figured it's time to check out the forum.

I'm originally from Newfoundland but currently I'm living in Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia.  My home track is Paragon golf and country club

The best thing about where I live is it's beautiful scenery and cheap golf memberships.  The golf season goes from end March/Early April - November.  The only downfall is a very wet spring and fall.

For a living I fly with Search and Rescue

My username goes back to my early 20's when one of my best friends girlfriends at the time forgot my name and mashed together part of my first name with my last name and came up with Jibbs.  It's stuck ever since

•  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

My name is Nathan, I've been playing golf on and off for about 20 years.

I love almost everything about golf, I especially enjoy how every round is different, and no matter how good you are, you will always find something challenging every round.

I play roughly 25 rounds per year, I practice a few times a week.

I live in New Brunswick (Eastern Canada) so we only get 5 months of good golf weather, and that's why I'm here. To get my golf fix without being at the course!

This past season I dropped my handicap from 6.8 to a 4.2 I'm very happy with that improvement and hope to drop another full stroke this coming season.

:taylormade-small: M5 9.0* 
:titelist-small: 915d 18* & 21*
:titelist-small: 716 AP2 4&5
:titelist-small: ZB 6-P
:titelist-small: SM7 52-F, 56-S & SM6 60-K
:cameron-small: Futura X5

• 3 weeks later...

Been reading this site for a while and just joined recently and wanted to take the time to introduce myself.

Living in a small town East of Ottawa (Limoges) and playing out of the Casselview Golf Club.

I play a lot of golf averaging over 150 rds a year since 2011 with 2015 standing out with 260 rds in that year. Yes it does mean I go South once or twice a year to get 2 to 3 rds a day when I can.

In the bag:

Driver: Mizuno ST 180

Wilson C300 Irons

Maltby M+ wedges (52, 56, 60)

Maltby PTM4 Putter

I don't really have a fairway wood in the bag it stays in the garage as would much rather hit a 3i anyday.

Currently gaming the e-12 from Bridgestone as long as I can find it under $30 or at this time of year under the tree all wrapped up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I'd guess 7 years now? I gave up trying to play cricket professionally and got invited to play golf. I got the bug instantly. I regularly shoot in the 90's but lowest scores are 84 and 83.

2. What do you love about golf? “a well hit golf shot is a feeling that goes up the shaft, right through your hands and into your heart.” - Ben Hogan. 

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I do not know other Golf Spies....I love golf, golf gear and I would like to make new friends who share my love (obsession) for the game.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I'm from London, England. I don't have a hoe club but tend to play in Kent and Surrey. Hever GC and Sweetwoods GC are two of my favourite courses in the area.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? I love variety and sadly, very few golf clubs have multiple courses. I'd love to belong to a club with 2 or more courses.

6. What do you do for a living? I work in corporate learning and development as a consultant and account manager

7. How’d you pick your user name? My surname is Rainger and it rhymes with danger. Reaaaaaally complex :)

• 2 weeks later...

Another Canuck for ya eh!! 

1 my first real round was about 12 years ago but from time to time I would go to the park by my house and just hit balls. I've been picking up more and more interest the past five years but this last year has gone through the roof. No official handicap yet but that is the goal for this year 2020. Since I've been keeping score of 'every' stroke I shoot around 90

2 golf; unlike other sports say hockey (being in Canada) is still a ton of fun even when playing with beginners and all skill levels. not to mention being in Canada the season being so short being outside in the sunshine green grass birds chirping, not much can beat that

3 what brought me to golf spy was a search for a putter that turned up a tester thread on golf spy. What has kept me coming back daily almost is few Google searches for info... Kept coming up MGs had an opinion. Love no putts given and these last few months been looking to upgrade my stuff from Dunlop STA. I love the unbiased opinions and the staff has helped me immensely in narrowing down what I should be tested for my ability and style. Going to blame My golf spy for me getting 99% a new bag only thing I kept was my lob wedge and have found the style of golf ball that suits me muah!!!

4 like I said I'm from Canada Midland Ontario just north of Toronto. Didn't really have a home course but finally played one here called settlers ghost, new home course I think

5 golf in my area is great there are golf courses from a nice little town-owned park par 3 all the way up to high-end beautiful courses. Another thing about here is the diversity an absolute gorgeousness of landscapes, Rocky terrains and tons all of lakes up here make it picturesque when we get a chance from May till October which is obviously the downside but there are several simulators in my area to scratch that winter itch

6 I'm the milkman. Although I don't get to visit as many housewives as I'd like 😉 the job has its perks like early afternoons with nothing to do but take a nice stroll for 18 holes

7 put a long story on the name. The gist of it is from fantasy football and a nickname I have from hockey kind of combined and now I use it for tons of things

Sorry all that was so long but I guess I had lots to say. Can't wait they interact with all of you in the future. 

Hey Everyone,

I've been following MGS closely over the past year and have decided to join. Lots of great things going on here and very interesting content.

I played a lot of golf as a junior up until high school and took a 14 year break before starting back last season and my handicap is currently 1. I play most of my golf in the Ottawa area and try to play a few weeks down south over the winter months. Excited to be a part of this great community!

Ping G410 Plus 9 degree - Ventus Blue 7x

Titleist TS3 Hybrid 19 degree - Tour AD 105x

Taylormade P790 3 Iron - Dynamic Gold x100

Mizuno MP-20 4-PW - Dynamic Gold x100 (4-8) s400 (9-PW)

Callaway Jaws 50,56 degree - Dynamic Gold s400

Callaway PM grind 60 degree- Dynamic Gold s400

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 

Taylormade Spider-X 

Titleist AVX

Hello everyone, American guy here but living and working in South Korea.

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I've been playing golf for 28 years off and on but playing consistently for the past 7 years. My current handicap is 11.

2. What do you love about golf? I love the challenge of the game and the camaraderie of the people I meet and consistently play with. 

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I do not know other Golf Spies.... I learned about MGS through youtube when I was looking to buy some golf equipment.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I'm originally from New York City in the US but I currently have been living and working in South Korea for the last 7 years. I work on a US military base here and my home course is the course on the base here. The Lakes at Osan.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The best things about golf here is having access to the military base courses as the are inexpensive. The worst thing about golf here is the Korean golf courses are too expensive to play so there is not a lot of variety to play different courses.

6. What do you do for a living? I work as an aircraft mechanic.

7. How’d you pick your user name? It is my nickname that all my friends call me and the 50 is my age.

Read two articles on mygolfspy and after viewing the comments on both, decided I would like to be a part of this group and possibly contribute too. 

I played squash for 28 years before golf found me so I’m a late starter. Had a handicap around 10 until a motorcycle accident almost took everything away ten years ago. Injuries and age have me playing bogie golf now but I do play a lot of golf. 160+ rounds last year. Who says practice makes perfect. 

I live in Sarnia, Ontario. mostly golf there but visit Port Huron regularly for gas and Bob Evans sausage breakfasts.

I replied to the article on St. Andrews before I read the rules so if you read that article (you should) you will be treated to another golf tale in the comments. 

Thanks for having me. 

Hello everyone, Wanted to join because I love golf and want to get more involved. I am originally from the US but last year I moved to Scotland to follow Golf. Play more, learn more about the history and follow my (our) passion. If you are ever on the west coast of Scotland and need a playing partner or advise of where to play let me know. I am slowly going around the country and playing as many courses as I can. 

1. Started playing golf about 10 years ago and love it. Playing off a 10 right now.

2. Being outside. No shot being the same and having to be creative

3. I've always been a reader but have recently taken a jump in golf and want to get more involved.

4. I am originally from the rocky mountains of Utah. Last year I moved to Scotland to play more golf and take a chance to really follow my passion. Home course is Largs Golf Club

5. Best part is the courses here are amazing. They worst part is the price of some of the courses is outrageous but luckily there are lots of others. 

6. European Sales Consultant for US companies expanding to EMEA

7. Chose my user name cause that is what I am here to do. 

1 hour ago, ScottishGolf said:

Hello everyone, Wanted to join because I love golf and want to get more involved. I am originally from the US but last year I moved to Scotland to follow Golf. Play more, learn more about the history and follow my (our) passion. If you are ever on the west coast of Scotland and need a playing partner or advise of where to play let me know. I am slowly going around the country and playing as many courses as I can. 

1. Started playing golf about 10 years ago and love it. Playing off a 10 right now.

2. Being outside. No shot being the same and having to be creative

3. I've always been a reader but have recently taken a jump in golf and want to get more involved.

4. I am originally from the rocky mountains of Utah. Last year I moved to Scotland to play more golf and take a chance to really follow my passion. Home course is Largs Golf Club

5. Best part is the courses here are amazing. They worst part is the price of some of the courses is outrageous but luckily there are lots of others. 

6. European Sales Consultant for US companies expanding to EMEA

7. Chose my user name cause that is what I am here to do. 

Nice intro @ScottishGolf. Your might want to check Spies in your area, a quick way is using the member map; https://forum.mygolfspy.com/membermap/

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All - new member, please see below:

1. I've been playing for just over 10 years now - picked up golf after quitting football (soccer).  Currently playing off 10.

2. Moving from team to individual - love the technical and mental battle!  🙂

3. I've been a viewer of the site for a number of years - always interested in equipment reviews/guides as well as picking up tips/recommendations from the forums.

4. I'm from England - 20 or so miles West of London.  Currently a member of Temple Golf course, outside my hometown of Marlow in Buckinghamshire.  Tyrell Hatton grew up a 2 streets away from my parents house and his home course is Harleyford in Marlow.

5. We have some great courses in England and nearby - within an hour drive from me you have Sunningdale, Wentworth, The Grove, Walton Heath, Swinley Forest, The Addington, Moor Park, The Wisley, Foxhills, The Berkshire to name just a few. 

6. Product Manager in Mobile Telecoms

7. Fiorentina is my favourite football (soccer) team.

I just joined.  I'm stuck in Germany near a village called Issum.   My wife is German and inherited the family farm, so we moved here from California in 2002.  Luckily we are next to a golf course.  I'm retired and 72 now.  I've been playing golf most of my life.   I have been trying to invent golf products since 1975 and so far have no real successes.  I made a few putters, a laser device for putting, some golf mats, and recently a butt weighting system for my own clubs, which I will disclose in the DIY section.  I also concoct and copy exercises for my golf, with the favorite being swinging with the feet close together.  My wife has a bed a breakfast here called Pauenhof.

I just joined.  I'm stuck in Germany near a village called Issum.   My wife is German and inherited the family farm, so we moved here from California in 2002.  Luckily we are next to a golf course.  I'm retired and 72 now.  I've been playing golf most of my life.   I have been trying to invent golf products since 1975 and so far have no real successes.  I made a few putters, a laser device for putting, some golf mats, and recently a butt weighting system for my own clubs, which I will disclose in the DIY section.  I also concoct and copy exercises for my golf, with the favorite being swinging with the feet close together.  My wife has a bed a breakfast here called Pauenhof.

Welcome from the states. I spent 10 years commuting from Ohio to Düsseldorf and absolutely love Germany.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation