TESTERS WANTED! ×

International

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/

Has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

Hi from the Marshall Islands!

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

I've been playing for about 30 years, with 25 years being pretty serious about the game.  I'm a +1.8
  2. What do you love about golf?

I enjoy the difficulty of the game, hitting a shot properly, and the periodic competitions.
  3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

Expanding my online resources after being on another forum for many years.  I've never met any other members in person, that I know of.
  4. Where are you from? What is your home course?

I'm from the U.S., but have lived on an atoll out here for a number of years now.  My home courses are the only ones in the country.  9 holes on an island in the southern part of the atoll, and another 9 on the northern part of the atoll.  It's a 15 minute flight between the islands.
  5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

The pros:  Well, there is never a need for a tee time.  The golf is super cheap.  It's generally the same group of about 20 people that play, and we are all neighbors on this small island.  There is no spring, fall or winter, so we play year round.   The cons:  The golf courses are not in great shape, and they are very simple designs.  The windy season provides winds of 15-30 mph all day, every day, for about 8 months.  During the doldrums, when we have no wind, the heat becomes almost unbearable from 11am-3pm.

6.  What do you do for a living?

Pilot

7.  How’d you pick your user name?

Callsign from when I was in the Air Force.

Hey everyone. I'm not new to MGS, but I am new to the forum. Happy to be a part of this great community. 

1. I have been playing golf for a while now, but only really got serious a few years ago. I love the game in all of its forms. I am a 15 handicap, and am constantly on the road to improvement. 

2. I like everything about golf. I love watching it on TV, playing with friends, drinking beer on the course, and the occasional competition. Love sunny days to play, but will go out in any weather. 

3. I've been following MGS for a few years now. I started getting on this for the equipment reviews, and now won't buy a product without checking it out. I'm a total gear junkie and love learning about things. I am a fan of the podcast and use the site all the time. Really helped me be informed and buy the right products for me and my game. 

4. I live in Edmonton Canada, which means I only get to golf 6 months of the year. Very sad! I golf at The Quarry, and  bunch of others around here. 

5. The best thing about golfing around Edmonton is that there are a ton of great courses. I love the variety of tracks, and the level of difficulty. We have many championship style course that are difficult, along with some great, cheap courses that are relaxed, and fun to play. The worst thing is the golfless winter. I could do without that. 

6. I am a teacher, wich gives me lots of time to golf in the summer. 

7. I don't really remember. i think I just didn't want anything dumb. Not sure if I succeeded. 

Mark Klopoushak

New to this.  From central Alberta so we get 6 months of play. Enjoy playing in the Rockies.  47 years old, former college player and club professional but I’m still an active PGA member. Full time firefighter and family man. 
Don’t really talk much about the gear I play because I don’t think what I Iike to use should have an effect on others.  Go to a fitter that is un basis. Tell him what you like to look down at, and tell him how the clubs sound and feel. The let him find what’s right for you. 
Something good must come from this Covid, and maybe it could mean more players took up golf in 2020. Time will tell but if rounds are up in 2025 and golf courses are profitable then I guess Covid helped grow the game. 
Would love to help test product. Think I could be honest and give some insightful comments. 

Murds...Alberta, Canada.  

No longer do I use blades.

Prefer a 5 wood over a hybrid

Double Hip Replacement 

Supporter of continuous putting...mark it once, clean it, finish it  

Golf needs to be fun and enjoyable, but still maintain etiquette.   

No sunflower seeds please !

New to this.  From central Alberta so we get 6 months of play. Enjoy playing in the Rockies.  47 years old, former college player and club professional but I’m still an active PGA member. Full time firefighter and family man. 
Don’t really talk much about the gear I play because I don’t think what I Iike to use should have an effect on others.  Go to a fitter that is un basis. Tell him what you like to look down at, and tell him how the clubs sound and feel. The let him find what’s right for you. 
Something good must come from this Covid, and maybe it could mean more players took up golf in 2020. Time will tell but if rounds are up in 2025 and golf courses are profitable then I guess Covid helped grow the game. 
Would love to help test product. Think I could be honest and give some insightful comments. 

Welcome from your southern border. As to Covid and golf. I read an article the other day that play is up 20%. Not sure how accurate that is across the continent but it's certainly true at our club.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Hi, my name is Peter, 32, and I live in home of golf, Scotland just outside Edinburgh.

1. Played weekends as a kid with family and stomped my way round a few courses, a back injury at 16 put me out for a long time. Just returned to golf in the last year after seeing the open at Portrush. Got first handicap this year and currently at 24.6 with an average score in the 90s.

2. Every shot is different, even from some of the best players.

3. have seen various reviews, articles and videos over the last year.

4. Originally from Northern Ireland, and member at Dundas Parks GC.

5. Best thing - long summer evenings for a full 18 after dinner. Worst thing - course changes in a matter of days dependant on the weather.

6. Policy and Project Officer in regional authority.

7. Longtime shorthand.

Callaway XR Driver - Aldila NV Green Shaft 55g Stiff

Taylormade M2 3 Wood

Mizuno T-zoid 2 iron

Taylormade M2 4 Hybrid

5-AW Lynx #BB,

Ping Sigma 2 - Tyne Putter

Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada!

I've been playing off and on for 20 years, since turning 30, with no experience at all before that. No handicap, but I generally score 82-87 at my home course (Cedar Hill Golf Course, which is par 67: never broken 80, very rarely go over 90 anymore).

For me, golf's a chance at exercise, at indulging my obsessiveness, and at getting away from work and other obligations. Clears my head (even if it fills it, often, with frustration!).

I've been reading MGS for a long time, especially for gear reviews, and thought I should finally sign up. I don't know other Spies, and my golf circles are pretty small: I've got about a dozen guys I play with on occasion, mostly through my brother-in-law.

There are quite a few courses here, but there's not much variation: Cedar Hill is just under $50/round, but most are $90 or above. Drainage is a real issue here due to the amount of rain, but most courses have put a lot of effort into that over the last few years. The worst thing, this year, is that there are virtually no practice facilities for putting, which isn't something I'd realized before my home course closed their practice green.

Looking forward to the community here, and always looking for ways to putt less horrifyingly.

Depending on how my back and hands are feeling:

• driver - either Ping G15 or Ping K15
  • fairway - always Ping G15 4-wood, and Ping G30 7-wood
  • irons - either Cleveland 588 Altitudes 4-PW (graphite, senior), or Taylormade Rocketbladez 5-PW (steel, regular)
  • wedges - always Mizuno MX-10 GW, and Cleveland Tommy Armour Reg.588 60°
  • putter - either Odyssey 2-ball SRT (fat WInn grip), or Cobra Optica (standard grip)

5 minutes ago, RichardPick said:

Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada!

I've been playing off and on for 20 years, since turning 30, with no experience at all before that. No handicap, but I generally score 82-87 at my home course (Cedar Hill Golf Course, which is par 67: never broken 80, very rarely go over 90 anymore).

For me, golf's a chance at exercise, at indulging my obsessiveness, and at getting away from work and other obligations. Clears my head (even if it fills it, often, with frustration!).

I've been reading MGS for a long time, especially for gear reviews, and thought I should finally sign up. I don't know other Spies, and my golf circles are pretty small: I've got about a dozen guys I play with on occasion, mostly through my brother-in-law.

There are quite a few courses here, but there's not much variation: Cedar Hill is just under $50/round, but most are $90 or above. Drainage is a real issue here due to the amount of rain, but most courses have put a lot of effort into that over the last few years. The worst thing, this year, is that there are virtually no practice facilities for putting, which isn't something I'd realized before my home course closed their practice green.

Looking forward to the community here, and always looking for ways to putt less horrifyingly.

Welcome from the state to the south (and east)!  I'm actually in eastern Washington, so the dry side of the state.  Loved Victoria when I visited there many years ago.  I played on a volleyball team that lost in the finals to a Victoria team back in 1985.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

In 1985, probably Mt Doug High? My high school didn't have guys' volleyball, which was hugely frustrating

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Depending on how my back and hands are feeling:

• driver - either Ping G15 or Ping K15
  • fairway - always Ping G15 4-wood, and Ping G30 7-wood
  • irons - either Cleveland 588 Altitudes 4-PW (graphite, senior), or Taylormade Rocketbladez 5-PW (steel, regular)
  • wedges - always Mizuno MX-10 GW, and Cleveland Tommy Armour Reg.588 60°
  • putter - either Odyssey 2-ball SRT (fat WInn grip), or Cobra Optica (standard grip)

Been an avid viewer of MGS for a while but finally taking the dip into an active forum life! 
Grew up hitting a balls in the local playing fields and played the odd round here and there over the years but only in the last year and a half I joined a local club and the golf big has bitten hard! Can’t get enough!

1. Played golf all my life but only seriously for 18 months. 10 handicap here in Scotland, will be interesting to see where it goes when we adopt the WHS. 2. I love everything about golf! 
3. Love the podcasts and a gear freak so love the reviews and review processes. 
4. Scotland, home course is Easter Moffat GC. 
5. Best - Variety of great courses locally to me. Worst - The weather, my home course has been closed a few times this year due to rain / flooding. 
6. I make fungicide for a large crop protection company. 
7. It’s my email I’ve had for years, when I had more hair!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

I've been playing golf for 25 years.  But got into it heavy at first, but then the kids came and life got in the way.   So for the last 15 years, I've played 2 or 3 rounds a year.  Mostly just tournaments with friends.  Back into it this year (thanks COVID!!) and working to bring my score down.  I usually hover around 90 - 95 score, but investments in time (and clubs) has seen my score coming down this year.

What do you love about golf?

Love the ability to be outside with friends.  But I love the joy of the sport as well and challenging myself to get better

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

I've been looking at certain things on the web and I seem to come to GolfSpy a lot.  Then I looked into the forum and saw lots of great potential.

Where are you from? What is your home course?

I'm from the Niagara Region in Canada.  I don't have a home course.  When I was younger it was Niagara-On-The-Lake Golf Club.  But now I play multiple courses all over Niagara.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

Best thing is the playing golf in the fall in our area.  The red/yellow/orange leaves in the background is stunning at many courses when playing in the fall.  Worst part is the weather and being only able to play half the year.

What do you do for a living?

Sales for greenhouse supply company.  This allows me to travel quite a bit, so I'm looking forward to using my renewed golf interest to play course in other areas of Canada, USA and Europe.

How’d you pick your user name?

I've been a keeper for soccer/football for many years, so easy to use that followed by my area code.

Chiller Cart Bag

:taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 9° - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: Sim Max Rocket 3wd 14° - HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Max Rescue 4H 22° - Ventus Blue 7S

:cobra-small: King Forged Tec 2020 - 5 thru PW - Dynamic Gold S400

:cleveland-small: CBX 2 54° Wedge

:cleveland-small: Smart Sole 3 Sand Wedge 58°

Bat Attack Battle Ready Putter 34"

:Arccos: Tracking

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! My name is Gregor.

1. I'm newbie in golf and i don't have a normal score yet.

2. I like calm and harmony when i learn how to play golf. 

3. I just googled forums about golf and MyGolfSpy was in the top five.

4. I'm from London, UK. 

5. This is hard question. The best thing is that i can visit golf course twice a week. The worst... I even can't imagine it now.

6. I'm programmer.

7. It's my name and random symbols after that x)

Morning is the most optimistic time of the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

New member from Belgium/Antwerp region... (Don't see much Belgium-related topics here??)

Been playing since 2017, so still
    working on a consistent and average game. (And not losing too much balls)

I LOVE this game since the first time I was introduced with it. It's a perfect combo of technical skills/precision/force, and on the other hand the nature, peace and calmness, concentration and tactical game.
    I also love it because the game is never over, you can keep gradually improving in 1 of the hundreds of parts of this game.

I don't know any other Spies, I came across you guys as a Youtube Channel (No putts given) and based on equipment review Google searches.

I live in the upper part of Belgium (if you can split a country which is that small already!)
    My Home golf course is 'De Kempense Golfclub' in Mol-Belgium, which in my opinion is one of the best courses in a reasonable radius. They are also spending quite some effort in modernizing it currently.

Best thing is that it's becoming quite popular and approachable for anyone, and the worst thing is the same! It's so busy at popular tee times...

6. What do you do for a living?
    I'm a full-time IT Application Architect at a big insurance company in Belgium. 

7. How’d you pick your user name?
    Well... It's my name... 

Lastly, a bit about my 'Golf interests':

- I'm a Titleist guy when you ask me

- BUT, I'm a fitting guy at most! (I have Titleist irons fitted, but have a Srixon BOMBING 3-wood)

- Next to brands, I'm a gadget guy at heart! I need to have those gadgets, at least if they don't cost me a kidney!
Currently focussing on how I'm going to build a 3x2m putting green for my home office which I can put away against the wall when not needed.

Thanks for reading!!

Jens R.

-Golf is fun! No dreams of going Pro here...-

2 hours ago, Jens R said:

Hi Guys!

New member from Belgium/Antwerp region... (Don't see much Belgium-related topics here??)

I LOVE this game since the first time I was introduced with it. It's a perfect combo of technical skills/precision/force, and on the other hand the nature, peace and calmness, concentration and tactical game.
    I also love it because the game is never over, you can keep gradually improving in 1 of the hundreds of parts of this game.

I don't know any other Spies, I came across you guys as a Youtube Channel (No putts given) and based on equipment review Google searches.

I live in the upper part of Belgium (if you can split a country which is that small already!)
    My Home golf course is 'De Kempense Golfclub' in Mol-Belgium, which in my opinion is one of the best courses in a reasonable radius. They are also spending quite some effort in modernizing it currently.

Best thing is that it's becoming quite popular and approachable for anyone, and the worst thing is the same! It's so busy at popular tee times...

Well... It's my name... 

- BUT, I'm a fitting guy at most! (I have Titleist irons fitted, but have a Srixon BOMBING 3-wood)

- Next to brands, I'm a gadget guy at heart! I need to have those gadgets, at least if they don't cost me a kidney!
Currently focussing on how I'm going to build a 3x2m putting green for my home office which I can put away against the wall when not needed.

Thanks for reading!!

Welcome from Switzerland! When the world gets back to normal if you are ever in the Zurich area send a message and we can go for a round! I will surely do the same if I am up your way!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

3 hours ago, Jens R said:

Hi Guys!

Well... It's my name... 

Thanks for reading!!

Welcome from the other side of the pond! Glad to see our international presence expanding. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Hello; my name is Dave and i am 39 from the UK. I have been playing for 5 years - my index is 19.6 and my normal score is 91 on a par 70 course. Honestly feel like I am better than my index - but i regularly make one or 2 blobs per round. Normally a bad decision.

I love Golf for the fresh air, the challenge to improve and the never ending road of improvement. I have made great friends through Golf - and before Golf i used to Game a lot. I was very antisocial ; quite happy to rot on my own. But now - i am more confident, outgoing and feel better for it. I just wish i had discovered this 20 years ago.

I have join MyGolfSpy because i read a lot of the reviews and would like to be involved. I don't know any Spies but hope too in the future.

I am from the Manchester Area in the UK - my home course is Stamford Golf Club. 

The wet courses and the inconsistent green speeds are my biggest irritant.

I am a data analyst for a Kitchen/Bedroom furniture manufacturer; used to be involved in the 3D modelling; but more data driven now.

Well my initials are DR - and everyone trusts their Doctor; and we all love Golf here

DeQ8esiX4AActEX.jpg

A warm welcome from the ex-colony. Nice open course you've got there in the pic! 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

On 2/11/2019 at 11:39 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

MGS New Member Introduction: International Region

All the other nations of the world, which is almost all the people

Welcome to the MyGolfSpy forums! We’re always glad to have new members contributing to the best golf discussions on the internet.  If you’ve already created an introduction thread, feel free to re-introduce yourself here!

If you haven’t yet done so, take a moment to check out the Moral Codes that shape how we treat each other here.

You’ll find that this community is very welcoming to newcomers so come on in, take off your shoes, and get comfortable. Tell us all about yourself. To help us get to know you, here are some questions you might answer in your new member post. Feel free to share some fun pictures of your golfing ventures as well!

Hey

I have been playing competitve amateur golf all my life. I score normally under my age (1942). Play mostly in southern Sweden. We have a house by the course on the west coast.

Koppsnurr

Hello friends,

my name is Alex. 
I am 35 years old and I am from Germany. 

1.  I do play golf for about 15 years now. I have never had lessons and my hcp. is at 4.0 atm.
    Went from  a "big slicer" to a big "hooker" and now I can move the ball both ways.
    But i never hit it straight (and don´t want to!)

2. the never ending search to get better, the rounds with friends, the rounds alone, the mental side of the game, 
    the short game, golf is therapy, i love to play in good and bad weather, i love to walk courses, i could go on and on and on...
    i really do love everything about golf, it´s just the most amazing game! 🙂

3. I googled "Golf forum"

4. I am from North Rhine Westphalia, Germany. My home course is the Golfclub Weselerwald e.V.

5. best: I live 10mins away from the course.
    worst: We don´t have many young and good players. 

6. I work in a tax consultancy

7. Figo was my favourite football player when i was a young boy. Figool is a combination from "Figo" and "Goal".
   I use this sceenname since i was 14/15 or so. 

31 minutes ago, Figool said:

Hello friends,

my name is Alex. 
I am 35 years old and I am from Germany. 

1.  I do play golf for about 15 years now. I have never had lessons and my hcp. is at 4.0 atm.
    Went from  a "big slicer" to a big "hooker" and now I can move the ball both ways.
    But i never hit it straight (and don´t want to!)

2. the never ending search to get better, the rounds with friends, the rounds alone, the mental side of the game, 
    the short game, golf is therapy, i love to play in good and bad weather, i love to walk courses, i could go on and on and on...
    i really do love everything about golf, it´s just the most amazing game! 🙂

3. I googled "Golf forum"

4. I am from North Rhine Westphalia, Germany. My home course is the Golfclub Weselerwald e.V.

5. best: I live 10mins away from the course.
    worst: We don´t have many young and good players. 

6. I work in a tax consultancy

7. Figo was my favourite football player when i was a young boy. Figool is a combination from "Figo" and "Goal".
   I use this sceenname since i was 14/15 or so. 

Welcome! Nice to see some others close by (relatively speaking) i can see a German/Swiss MGS Spy get-together when the world settles!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Greeting. I returned to golf last year after a break of almost 10 years. I live in the Dominican Republic.

I build my own clubs from Monark and Hireko golf and am still getting a set together after almost a year of trying various types of setups.

I like discussing swing theory to help me understand how to repeat my best swings mostly, which is not bad I believe but consistency has always been my nemesis.

I'm 55 and used to swing for the fences and hit the ball pretty far for a small guy but now am trying to work on consistency and efficiency in order to no hurt my problematic back.

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score

• I've been playing for 33 years and lowest score was a 78 but now I am at roughly 12ish handicap (and that depends how drunk I get)

What do you love about golf?

• I remembered one of my coach told me that: "this is a game of misses" there're always room for improvement. 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

Where are you from? What is your home course?

• I am originally from Los Angeles and later moved to Nor Cal Bay Area. My home course would be Alhambra Golf Course in the States. I currently reside in Tianjin China and home course here is "The 27 Club" of Tianjin

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

• The accomondation by the pro and caddies here in China are quite generous and courteious. It gets really cold during the winters in northern China courses are close during the winter season. The commute to golf clubs sometimes can be a drag since there aren't too many available public courses (only a total of 400 club in mainland China)

What do you do for a living?

• I am the technical director for a MMA gym.

How’d you pick your user name?

• I love psychedelic music and a tanto is my favorite type of Japanese sword.
Edited by PsyTanto
adding a link

Epon AF-105 / TourAD GT 6S

Freiheit The-G 460 Ti / TourAD IZ 6S

PXG 0311 X Gen2 Driving Iron 15° / TourAD DI Hy 75S

Honma 2017 TW-U 2/19° & 3/21° Driving Iron Vizard IB95 S

Honma U-202 25° 3 Star S

Metal Factory J2 (5-P) / Shimada K's 8001 S

Metal Factory S3 48°/8 / Dynamic Gold Tri Gold

Roddio PC Forged 51°/8 / Dynamic Gold Tri Gold

Roddio PC Forged 56°/10 / Dynamic Gold Tri Gold 

PXG Lucky D 34" / Scotty Cameron Newport 2

On 11/27/2020 at 6:58 AM, chipa said:

Greeting. I returned to golf last year after a break of almost 10 years. I live in the Dominican Republic.

I build my own clubs from Monark and Hireko golf and am still getting a set together after almost a year of trying various types of setups.

I like discussing swing theory to help me understand how to repeat my best swings mostly, which is not bad I believe but consistency has always been my nemesis.

I'm 55 and used to swing for the fences and hit the ball pretty far for a small guy but now am trying to work on consistency and efficiency in order to no hurt my problematic back.

A warm welcome from up north  - in the States. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

International single digit golf lover

Played in 5 continent (never in Australia). Don’t laugh if I honestly say I love driving ranges as well 🤪

passionate for equipment, fitting (precision)

midAm tournaments active player, single and team events

Swiss🇨🇭 Interclub B3 Champion🥇 (2020)

——

Beta user tester of Swing by Swing app (now Uswing.com) since Blackberry times!!!  Mapped dozens of courses

——  

would love to contribute from this side of the Pond 💪

ciao

Paolik - YourGP.golf 

🇨🇭🏌🏻🇮🇹🥌🇪🇺

2 hours ago, karenburton1305 said:

Hello! Just joining this forum to find like-minded people and hopefully learn a lot! I recently got into golf with my husband, so am looking to learn more about the game and the equipment etc!

Welcome, you'll learn a lot from forum members on equipment and other golf related stuff. Feel free to ask us any questions we're very supportive here. Care to tell us where you're from and more details on your golf game? 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

• 1 month later...

Hello!

Greetings from Malaysia.

I've just started taking lessons a few months ago and I have not played on the course yet. Maybe after the whole Covid-19 situation improves in my area.

There is just so much information to digest on technique, equipment, the jargon etc.

I think Golf is the toughest sport. You can't pretend to know how to play it. It can be super frustrating most of the time to hit the ball straight (Not to mention with distance, I can only hit 75 yards with my 7 iron *sob*). 

I hope I can play like you guys some day. 

Nice to be connected with all of you! Cheers

7 hours ago, theworldsworstgolfer said:

Hello!

Greetings from Malaysia.

I've just started taking lessons a few months ago and I have not played on the course yet. Maybe after the whole Covid-19 situation improves in my area.

There is just so much information to digest on technique, equipment, the jargon etc.

I think Golf is the toughest sport. You can't pretend to know how to play it. It can be super frustrating most of the time to hit the ball straight (Not to mention with distance, I can only hit 75 yards with my 7 iron *sob*). 

I hope I can play like you guys some day. 

Nice to be connected with all of you! Cheers

Welcome from the States. You'll learn a lot about the game here. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart